Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Cat(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
holymao229

Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Meriam said, "Awww come on Eve they are soooooo cute!!!!!!! Hey everyone Train and Sephiria are daaaaating!!" Sven nearly fell over, "What the...well at least she's cute and a sweetheart...wonder if I'll ever find someone." He sat back in his chair and placed his hat over his eyes his right eye of course covered by an eyepatch.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Train came out and said, "Meriam glue your stupid mouth shut! It's bad enough everyone's teasing her! I ain't going to stop her if she tries to butcher you!" "Train you just contradicted yourself. So you pretty much just admit you two are dating." Said Jenos. "No I told big mouth here to nail her stupid mouth shut! Keep your girlfriend in line Jenos." Said Train. "She isn't my girlfriend! She just won't leave me alone! I never agreed to start dating her again!" Said Jenos loudly. "You guys are about as noisy as my neighbors dogs. Now shut up I'm trying to focus on flying here." Said James.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:52 pm

Sven said, "Would you all just be quiet? You're giving me a headache...Train no one cares beyond being happy for you, that you're dating Sephiria...Meriam that will do...we get the picture that they are dating...I figured they would with how Sephiria looked at Train the last time they met. Any more Teasing of them or anyone else and I will throw the offending person off the chopper. Thank god Eve doesn't tease people save calling Train Ramen sometimes, I wouldn't want to have to try to throw her from the chopper. Oh and Jenos if you don't want to date her, tell her so and be a man."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:12 pm

Everything went silent after that and Jenos was taking down information as he was typing on the laptop. Finally the group made it to town and Theo was the first to disappear of somewhere. Everyone else just ventured off to the sweeper bar and things remained as quiet as before.

Train on the other hand had hit a nearby roof top and was catching some sun as he lay there in thought. "What could those bandits be planning..." Thought Train. Though he threw himself out of the way fast as the roof iced up and a voice yelled, "Black Cat we got a score to settle!" He flipped up to his feet and saw the blond ice user from earlier standing there. "By the power of Tao I'll destroy you!" He yelled running forward swinging his fists at Train who stepped back dodging.

But he came to the ledge of the roof fairly fast and the male smirked and said, "Cornered now die!!!" He ran toward Train but when some wires grabbed him he was all tangled up. Everyone else looked up when the sweeper bar doors opened a few minutes later and Jenos threw the now tied up blond bandit in and had him up against the wall. Train walked in and Jenos punched the wall by the male and said, "You better start talking! First your name and then what the hell are you really up to! It was no coincidence you attacked us and blew up our car back there!"

He obviously scared the guy who said, "My name is Li! And I don't know anything! I swear! I'm just a bandit nothing more! Now let me go!" Li jumped scared when Jenos punched a hole in the wall by his head saying, "Wrong answer! Now tell the truth or next it's your head!"
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Sephiria said, "Enough Jenos..." She walked right up and trailed her blade up his leg and stopped between his legs, "So...do you truly know nothing...or do I have to dig a little...higher."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Li started shaking his eyes wide as he looked up at her. "I-I swear they don't tell me nothing! I was just told to kill Black Cat because he might get in the way! So I grabbed my men and that's when we went and roadside bombed your guys!" Said Li. "Okay now we're getting somewhere whose these people you speak off? And any reason why you ran from this guy?" Asked Jenos holding up a photo of Loki.

"You kidding! Who wouldn't run from him! He's like the black market's boogy man! He's captured S Rank crime lords and criminals hauling them in still alive! Without getting hurt!" Cried Li freaked. A bullet suddenly zinged through the window that moment and as the glass shattered Train grabbed Meriam yanking her out of the way. But it struck Li in the shoulder and he fell over with a pained scream.

"What the hell?" Said Jenos seeing a shadowy figure on the rooftop across the way disappear. Seeing Lee screaming in pain as his shoulder was smoking Jenos cursed loudly and said, "Quick get me a knife! We need this guy alive! It must be a fricken nano bullet!" Catching one thrown his way he was fast to pry the bullet out and Li had blacked out from the pain.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Sven saw Eve leap onto the rooftop and Sven said, "Not again..." He leapt up and caught the rail but the rails went down and stabbed him on the legs as the emergancy ladder came down and he said, "Ow ow ow..." He got out from under it and quickly climbed the ladder and began chasing after Eve, "Eve don't lose him."

Sephiria dragged Li inside and began bandaging Li's side, "Don't worry we'll heal your body up nice but you'd better tell us what we want to know bandit boy..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Li groaned and held his side wincing. "Black Cat... go after your friends. ... That hit man that came after me is dangerous...." Said Li. "On it you two watch bandit boy here and try to get some info out of him just in case do it now before he croaks." Said Train running out. "Yeah... thanks for the moral support... you jack ass... I'll be damned if I let this kill me." Said Li weakly as he lay there.

Eve meanwhile was on the tail of the hit man. Dodging a few bullets she leaped up and landed on top of him with a crash. The two of them landed in the middle of a shop she had to use that much force.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:27 pm

Sven came running up, "Uhhh...are you two going at it? Wow Eve I didn't know you were so naughty..." He picked her up and stood on the guy, "Now what to do with this guy?" He smiled at Eve, "You know every day you get prettier and prettier..."

Sephiria said, "Just relax Li...we got the nano bullet out and when Eve comes back she'll check for Nanomachine infestation...she was made from Nano technology yet she grows like a normal human...she'll be able to check it for you."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:34 pm

Train came running up that moment his gun in hand. Seeing they were in a flower shop he sneezed loudly and a bullet shot out of his gun at Sven's feet. Eve left without another word knowing they had it covered.

"Don't bother." Said Li standing up. His wound already had healed over. "I guess I can't return now that I opened my mouth. What the hell are they planning...." Said Li looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Sven said, "I'll leave this guy to you Train..." He picked up Eve and carried her back, "How are you feeling Eve? Would you like some ice cream later?"

Sephiria said, "You don't know? Not even a slight idea?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:03 pm

"Please I'm a mercenary nothing more. I ain't like you sweepers. We do as our clients tell us too and I'm telling ya all they told me to do was get rid of Black Cat. They didn't say why or even tell me how to go about doing it. Just to get it done." Said Li. "What was the name of your client?" Asked Jenos grabbing a pad and pen. "He said for security purposes he couldn't give me his real name. Said Li. "A possible description then?" Asked Jenos. "What are you guys the police!" Said Li furious.

The door opened that moment and Li paled seeing one of his group members come staggering in. "Hakurei..." He said before he collapsed with a thud. Li ran over and lifted him up saying, "Hugo speak to me! Who did this to you! I'll make them pay!" "I... I... failed you... Hakurei I'm sorry.." Said Hugo softly. He then went limp and died.

Li stood up and Eve walked in to see him break the window by him yelling, "That's it I ain't laying down like a dog anymore! Someones going to pay dearly!!"
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Sven said, "Li calm down...after all getting out there and just getting killed won't help matters especially injured...leave it to Train...he's an expert at hunting down people."

Leon came in, "Hey what's shaking everyone...whoa...bad vibes everyone..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:26 pm

"Actually I kinda fell. My target self destructed. He had something put in him that kinda made him go boom. I was pretty gruesome. These guys mean business." Said Train. "And you call yourself a sweeper! You're supposed to help people right! My friend is now dead!" Yelled Li. "Hey don't go taking it out on Train. Your friend is dead due to your negligence. You took a job for the wrong guy Li. Now give me a description and we'll get to the bottom of this." Said Jenos. "I can't remember off hand but he gave me an Alias. Look up Black Ghost if you get a chance." "What a rip off it's just like my former nickname." Said Train.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:35 pm

Sven's eyes widened for a split second then he left the room. He didn't say a word. Sephiria blinked, "Wonder what's eating him...."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:00 pm

"Now if you'll excuse me I need to go bury my best friend." Said Li as he lifted Hugo onto his back and Jenos said, "Train go with him he's a big red target." Said Jenos. "No need to tell me nobody will die on my watch." Said Train walking out after Li. They passed Sven and Train said, "Quit being emo and come on Sven our buddy here needs protection and if we go with him we might get our answers we want."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Sven said, "Right..." He tipped his hat forward and walked with Train in relative silence watching over Li very carefully. When they got to a nice hill overlooking the water Sven climbed on top of a rooftop nearby and began looking nearby keeping an eye on the surrounding area, leaving Train to guard down below.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Li just sat there on the hill after he buried his friend. Hearing foot steps Train had his hand resting on his gun. But Li looked at the woman and said, "Relax Heartnet. She's one of my comrades." "Hakurei...." Said the woman softly. "Sakura if you know what's good for you. You'll leave this town immediately. I got a warrant on my head. Our client is trying to kill me." Said Li softly.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:57 pm

Sven leapt down, "Actually that won't be necessary...a lovely lady such as this won't have to be running from this town because of some thugs...I know who they are...or at least if my memory serves me right...not to mention I can always protect her myself..." He took the girl's hand in his and kissed it, "It's an honor to meet you...my name is Sven, I'm a gentleman who is also a sweeper." Sven said, "The name you gave Li...I've heard it before...it was the name of a leader of a criminal underground ring...one of whom I once did a job for before becoming a sweeper...even before I worked with my partner...the guy is rutheless...however he has one major flaw...he loves cats...to death."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:07 pm

"Um you're compliment is flattering and all but I'm married." Said Sakura. Train fell over and said, "Huh! Then why you a mercenary! Your family can be put in danger you know that right?" "Hakurei is my husband. We call it a family business to be honest. We have two children who will remained unnamed of course for their own protection. We leave them with relatives of course." Said Sakura walking up. "I'm not running if it's running or dying we'll do it together Hakurei." She said firmly. "Wait everyone keeps calling you Hakurei. Is that your last name?" Questioned Train. "No my full name is Hakurei Li. Li being the last name of course. We've been mercenaries for the last six years." Said Li firmly.

Last edited by Serah on Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:12 pm

Sven said, "The Li family...I've heard of them...a legendary Mercenary team that was almost invincible...every bounty hunter in the state was after them...as well as their children as well as they'd be good bargaining chips...I didn't know if your family actually existed...or that the mother of the children was so beautiful...you're a lucky man Li."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:24 pm

Li laughed and said, "My wife is quite the celebrity as well. She's an actress and has starred in quite a few famous films." Jenos popped out of the bushes that moment and came speeding up saying, "No way! I know you! You're really that actress Sakura Fujibashi! I got to have your autograph! I'm like your biggest fan!" Sakura just smiled and said, "Come here I don't have paper but a kiss on the cheek would do right?" "Oh hell yeah!" Said Jenos leaning forward. Sakura then punched him hard across the face and said, "You pig keep your hands off my ass!!" Jenos went flying and landed on his back saying, "Wow... what a babe!" He then blacked out.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:27 pm

Sven sighed, "Do you mind writing an autograph to the idiot maybe putting a kiss on the paper? I have paper in my suitcase...I know the moron would kill me if I didn't get it for him." He handed her some paper and a pen.

Meanwhile a cute girl was watching the scene, "Hee hee...master will be so pleased..." She leapt down and landed on Train, "MR....BLAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!" She kissed him before he could react, "Misssss SEPHIIIIRIA!!!!!" She raced over and kissed Sephiria. Sephiria blushed, "Um...Train who is this?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:43 pm

"No need I carry my own." Said Sakura as she walked over and taped her autograph to Jenos's forehead. Train threw the girl off and said. "OK who the hell are you!" Relax probably just one of your fan girls. Sakura laughed though she sensed something coming. Throwing Hakurei out of the way a bullet struck her into her chest. Hakurei landed on his side. Seeing Sakura laying there blood pooling from her wound. Several rounds went off as Train killed the assassin.

"Sakura! Sakura! Stay with me!" Cried Hakurei holding her. Train ran over and got down saying, "Not good it's fatal... Damn it this is all my fucking fault! If I hadn't let my guard down!" Heartnet... I don't blame you... Please... protect him... whatever you do don't let Hakurei die... our children they need him..." Said Sakura as she coughed up blood. "No! Stay with me!" Yelled Hakurei in tears.

Sakura smiled and went limp in his arms seconds after that. Hakurei's eyes went wide and seconds after that a loud scream was heard through the area. 'THEY ARE FUCKING DEAD!!" Yelled Hakurei getting up fast as the area iced over, but Train slammed the back of his gun upside Hakurei's head making him land out cold on the ground. "Sorry pal but I keep my promises..." Said Train softly.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:50 pm

Sven said, "This is too cruel...even for them...as a gentleman I cannot stand idly by and watch this..." He was pushed aside by Sephiria who said, "Stay here and guard Li and Jenos...they are defenceless right now..." Sephiria said, "I suggest we take Eve and go storm their headquarters...this is beyond cruel..."

A second assassin's head fell in front of them, "They come...like moths to a flame...how truly pathetic...." The figure leapt down and he flicked his hair back a rose in his hand, "Been a little while hasn't it...Train..." He opened his eyes, "Sephiria...you and Train are certainly the interesting couple...lucky for him I wanted him all to myself...oh well...let's go kill them all...I will show no mercy..." Sephiria said, "Agreed...anyone who could do such a thing doesn't deserve to live...however I want it understood...if there are innocent people in there we don't harm them...and if there are children that aren't allied with these guys, we don't harm them...unless of course they are the children of our enemy...then we have to tread carefully." Creed said, "Whatever let's just get this done...before they send more...I know their type, cowards one and all...they can't do it themselves so they send assassins..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Cat(Private)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next