Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Cat(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
holymao229

Black Cat(Private) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:50 am

Maya said, "Sephiria...how are my babies doing?" Sephiria said, "They are just fine...although they have been calling for Mommy quite frequently...apparently you are the mommy they remember." She picked up Dante and Alice and said, "Honestly...Roch wake up..." She sighed, "I'm going to live..." She sighed and shook him awake, "Come on wake up..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Roch didn't wake up until Dante's bottle hit him in the face and he jumped up fast saying, "Alright whose the wise ass!" He blinked and saw everyone staring. Dante giggled loudly and said in his small cute voice, "Wise ass!" "Real smooth you taught the boy a swear word Roch. Now go have a shower and get the alcohol smell of yourself." Said Train. "Sorry..." Said Roch softly. He then vanished upstairs to go wash up. "Wise ass! Wise ass!" Said Dante giggling loudly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Maya stared right at Dante with a stern look that shut him up fast, "Dante that is not a good word." She picked him up and sighed, "I hate to do this but you've been bad." She spanked him three times on the butt then she took him to bed and laid him down in the crib. She went back out and began cleaning up the vase. After a few minutes of cleaning she had it fixed up just in time for Alice to start crying. She ran over and picked up Alice, "Shhh....it's okay are you hungry?" She looked at the baby and said, "Oh I know what you want." She handed the baby girl her teddy and watched the child latch onto the fluffy bear. She laughed, she knew Alice was fine for changing at least, she had changed her when she came in, same with Dante.

Saphiria sat down, "How horrible a situation...do you think Maya will be alright Train?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:07 pm

"Hard to say I'm worried about Roch now too. Drinking himself to the point where he passed out." Said Train. Though he shut up fast when Roch came downstairs running his fingers through his wet hair trying to flatten it out. Seeing Train and Sephiria stare at him he said, "What I made myself look decent." "No more drinking for you. Last I checked this wasn't your house and besides you're only sixteen."

"Yes and I have a better career then a lame ass sweeper job. No need to worry about me anymore I planned on leaving after my shower anyways." Said Roch grabbing his case. He then stopped in the door way and said, "I dare you to dictate to me again. I hope this will be the last time we cross paths. Because I don't need any hit men on my head." He then left the door slamming shut.

The sound of his car was heard starting up after that and was heard speeding off. "So now what?" Asked Jenos. "Now we play it cool. Hopefully we can take care of Maya so she can go be on her own again. I'm sure once she's better she'll be fine with the kids." Said Train.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:22 pm

Maya held the two babies in her arms now and carried them into the kitchen, "My little babies...I won't let anyone hurt you."

Sephiria sighed, "I think Roch leaving is going to have a negative impact on her attitude."

Sephiria came out to the kitchen and took the babies, "Go for a smoke you need one." Maya said, "Thank you Sephiria." She took out her pack and went outside and lit up, Sven was out there already smoking one. Sven said, "How you holding up?" Maya said, "As well as can be expected, I lost one ex due to betrayal, and I lost Li...well you know, and Roch just ran off, when he was trying to help." She blew out some smoke and said, "I don't know...but I know those babies need me."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:48 pm

Jenos came out and sat next to Maya saying, "Roch left behind his business card. He won't escape from us. We could use him in the future. But his rates are probably high so we need to rack up some money soon." Jenos saw Eve come walking up that moment. She was pulling a wagon full of books behind her. "Looks like someone hit the library. Let me get the door for you." Said Jenos standing up as she stopped in front of them.

Train saw Jenos open the door and he watched as Eve walked in. She stopped by the couch and he found at least ten books piled on his lap. "And what are these for?" Asked Train confused. "Things you need to know about babies. They don't come with manuals after all... And you and Sephiria are having one right?" Said Eve softly. Train smiled and nodded saying, "Yeah we are." Picking up the first book he said, "This ones just right for you Sephiria. Things you should and shouldn't be eating while you're pregnant."

"So Train how you planning on doing your job as a sweeper with a kid on the way?" Asked Jenos. "Well I'm going to have to start saving up some cash while she's going through her pregnancy. Meaning I won't be eating as much. I'll even ask Sven to hold onto the money so I don't go spending it. And when she's close to having the kid I'll be taking local bounties I guess." Said Train as he put his arm around Sephiria.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:00 pm

Sven said, "I'll be back in about a day, I have a big bounty I'm bringing in..." He looked at Eve and Train, "So Eve are you coming with me?"

Sephiria picked up the Pregnancy Food book and began to read it.

Maya came back in and kissed Sephiria on the cheek then checked on the babies who were having their nap. "I have a feeling Dante is going to be very protective of his sister." She stroked their heads then covered them up.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:05 pm

"Go on with him princess. It'll make me feel less bad about not being of any use right now. Sephiria needs me. Jenos go with him as well. We'll be fine alone." Said Train. "Well alright I'll come too." Said Jenos standing up. Eve gave a nod and they then left. Train just hugged Sephiria close and went on trying to read a book as well. "Hey Maya wanna come join us? An extra brain to memorize all this stuff would be nice." Said Train. He didn't want Maya to feel so left out.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Maya sat down next to Train and Sephiria and laid her head on Sephiria and said, "I'm just so lost somewhat, I swear...I miss Li so much, and Roch is busy so its hard to talk with him."

Sven said, "Our target is Damien Keith...he's worth 25 million...he's a taoist who knows a lot about machines so he'll be tough to bring down. I hope we're up for this."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:57 pm

"The guy left his business card. Go visit him we got the kids covered." Said Train. He noticed Sephiria starting to fall asleep. So he adjusted himself so she could use his lap as a pillow.

"Sounds like an S class criminal. I'm more worried about you then myself and Eve here. Old timer can't do this forever you know." Said Jeos.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Sven said, "I'm a lot more resourceful than you think..." He smiled and said, "Just keep me covered for five minutes and I'll have something that will make him give up..." He opened his suitcase and held out a blue crystal, "See this? I have more of these but watch this..." He tossed it onto a pile of dirt and it exploded making a pit a meter deep, "All I have to do is show him this and he'll give up in a second...course that's only if worst comes to worse...I don't like using this because of the damage it can cause."

Maya took the business card and drove her replacement car over to Rosh's house. She was in a cute dress and had a ribbon tied in her hair. She rang his bell.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:10 pm

The door swung open that moment and Roch stood there. "Oh it's you? How the hell did you find where I lived? Look I know you have it rough right now losing him but I ain't a counselor. So if you don't mind I have to go back to work." He went and closed the screen door after that.

"I've seen far worse then that. Like he's gonna cry uncle unless you can actually hit him with that which I doubt." Said Jenos.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:50 am

Maya said, "For god's sake let me in Roch I just want to talk about how you're doing."

Sven said, "If I have to hit him with that then I will...it won't kill him but it will badly injure him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Cat(Private)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10