Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Cat(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:11 am

Train just sat there his head lowered as he looked at Li who lay there unconscious. "No." Said Train firmly. He then said, "We play our cards right. We go into hiding and then we wait for the right time and opening then kill them all. This is beyond cruel this is just evil. And I think Li deserves to blow the brains of this creep off himself. Otherwise... he'll never be able to live with himself... Let's bury the girl and get the hell out of this place...." Said Train.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:18 am

Sven said, "You honestly think he'll just sit tight and wait? Somehow I doubt that..." Sven began digging the girl's grave and he laid her in there, "Don't worry Sakura...those bastards will pay for killing you..." He got out of the grave and took off his hat and then tossed a beautiful figurine into the grave.

The girl who had jumped on Train hugged Li sadly, "Poor baby I'll take care of him." She zoomed Li away and laid him in a secure bed wiping his brow, "poor baby...poor poor Li."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:22 am

It was nearly a week later and they were all hiding out. Jenos was walking up the steps and carrying a tray of food. Tapping the door with his foot he saw Li sitting there just staring out the window. "I brought you some food buddy. Sven cooked it specially for you" "I'm not hungry...." Said Li softly. Jenos set the tray down and said, "It's been a week and you barely eaten a thing. Hakurei you're losing weight that's not healthy. Everyone's worried about you. So please try and eat at least half." Said Jenos.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:27 am

The girl smacked him off the tree branch so he hit head first. She stalked off ignoring him. Sephiria sighed, "Train how much longer until we can strike...I don't know how much more he can take...either from his own inner demons...or from that girl smacking him off the tree..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:47 am

The tree fell over with a crash when Li stood up and punched it. He then walked back inside and Train said, "To be quite honest we're no match for this place. I know what we're dealing with and going there is suicide. We can't hide forever either I know that much" He heard the piano downstairs playing and Jenos who sat there watching Li said, "You're not so bad. The most I'd do is send people to the hospital."

"That's because you probably never took lessons." Said Li as he continued playing. "Well duh I was kind of a delinquent child growing up. Skipping school and shit. What about you?" Said Jenos. "A battered child. My mother was a horrible person and abandoned me in the end. I swore to never be like that to my own kids." Said Li.

"That's horrible how you were raised. There isn't one person here in our group who hasn't had it rough or hasn't lost someone they loved. Li... you need to move on... She would have wanted it that way. I'm not saying it like I knew her but that's what a caring loving person would want for someone they left behind. Why not try being nicer to the new girl who just booted your ass out of the tree a few minutes ago? She seems nice." Said Jenos with a grin.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 am

The new girl who had booted him out of the tree was a cute black haired girl who was fully grown up and knew that Li would need someone to help him through losing his wife and she was going to be the girl who would help him through it...she'd do anything he wanted...intimacy, snuggling, just helping him...she didn't care but she knew it was her job to do so...

All of a sudden Charden grinned and whispered to Kyoko where Train was, "Don't you want to see Black Cat?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:00 am

Li suddenly cut off playing the piano that moment as more tears begin to fall he just stood up and said, "My head is killing me I need to lay down..." He then walked back upstairs and a door was heard shutting. "Damn and you were so close to getting him through this." Said Train.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:06 am

Kyoko's sister looked at his closed door, "I want to help him...damnit..." She began baking or at least trying to bake...but thank god she was better than her sister...her sister even though she could use fire couldn't cook worth shit. She couldn't quite figure out the reason...but she managed to make him a tasty chocolate in the shape of his full name with an Exclamation mark at the end, "There what a nice Chocolate Cake..." She zoomed upstairs and knocked on his door, "Pastry Delivery!"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:09 am

The door opened that moment and Li stood there rubbing his eyes. Yawning he said, "I didn't order any sweets..." He then saw it was her and looked down realizing he forgot to put his shirt back on. Turning pink he snapped the door shut in her face and seconds after that saying, "Sorry about that but you did wake me up."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:10 am

She blushed and said, "I wanted...to make you something nice to eat...may I come in Mr. Li?" She gave him a nice smile, "I just want to be of help to you if it's okay..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:14 am

Li nodded and let her in. Closing the door he took a seat on his bed and just yawned softly once more. "I don't know if I can eat yet. I'll probably throw up due to stress again. That's why I been avoiding my meals so I don't puke them back up." Said Li.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:16 am

She smiled, "I have just the thing...a while ago I lost my mother due to a madman...well anyways I developed a special herbal medicine to help with stomach so I could still eat..." She pulled open her bag and began mixing some herbs, "Chamomille and Mint Extract with some Ginsing...there we go..." She began boiling some water, "Once you drink this tea you'll be able to eat no problem...just give in thirty minutes to take effect...I'm really sorry you lost her...she seemed so amazing..." She said, "If there's anything I can do to make your life easier let me know."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:26 am

"Please then do this... don't become attached to me because I'm preparing myself to die very soon. It's only a matter of time before they come again. I can't hide or run forever.. I don't need anyone shedding tears over me...." Said Li softly.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:27 am

She said, "Well I don't know about you but I won't let you die that easily..." She looked him right in the eyes, "You promise me this...stay alive! I don't think sacrficing yourself is what anyone would want."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:30 am

"And what do you suppose I do! Watch the people I know die because of me? You know nothing about me so stop trying to even know how I feel! Just go I don't want to talk anymore!" Said Li slamming his empty cup down and pointing to the door pissed.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:36 am

She said, "I'll go...but I can say I know you better than you think...and just getting yourself killed won't bring those people back, nor will it make anyone happy...and I'll gladly kill half the world if it makes the point go across..have faith in Train we will win this...and you will personally get to take the head of the bastard who started this whole thing. I don't blame you for being upset but dont' lose your head because you've lost family...Kyoko and I have both lost our mother and father...along with many others, and we still live...I won't let you give up." She kissed his cheek softly then left the room leaving the cake behind.

Sven meanwhile had secured some blueprints, "Interesting...there's no security in the sewer system...there's also no security for the first level closest to the security likely due to the horrible smell...it is said that the smell is so bad that even Skunks run from that place...that's our likely best entry point...we have to infiltrate the building....Train I believe our best bet is to use one of my contacts in his organization...my sister...she'll be able to get him to head down to the sewer section somehow...and then we're going to capture him and bring him to our hideout and execute him in front of Li, or have him executed."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:03 am

Train was about to speak up but the sounds of a motorbike was heard starting up and speeding off. "Fuck!!" Yelled Jenos seeing it was Li after running out the door.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:09 am

Leon said, "Hey need a hand?" The girl got on and the two zoomed over towards the sewer with Train racing behind in the car obviously. They got there just before Li got there and in a split second they had heating rays that blocked ice from entering. She waited and soon he came up, "Li we'll let you go in alone on one condition...and only one...you come back alive...otherwise I'm going in and not you...I'm also waiting for Sven's call telling me the guy is heading downstairs to make things easier."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:18 am

"WILL YOU GUYS JUST LET ME BE!!" Screamed Li loudly. "It's my life whether I live or die is no ones problem!!" He got struck that moment by Train who yelled, "Why don't you stop being so emo! You think you got it so bad when what Jenos said about us is true! You and I are more alike then you want to think! But I learned for a fact that getting myself killed is stupid when I can clean the world of scum who do this instead!" Train got struck back by Li who cried, "Why the hell do you care we're nothing but strangers!!" He went smacking into the mud again and this time he just lay there sobbing. "Enough already! You proved your point now suck it up and let's go kill this ass!" Said Train yanking him up.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:26 am

The girl giggled and lowered the heat lamp barrier, "I noticed something when I arrived...there are security cameras..they haven't spotted us yet because we set up far enough away with the lamps...but if we get any closer without finding their location they will spot us for sure." She gave Li a hug, "Thank you..." She said it softly, "I'm glad you came to realize that we are here for you...now let's find our way in and kick some blasted ass..." Leon said, "Leave this camera to me...I'll find it in no time." He zoomed forward but used wind to make it seem like he was invisible...bending the light around the wind. He looked and saw the camera and observed its movements, "Heh...stupid idiots...alright follow my lead everyone." He led the group to the wall near the camera but still out of range. The camera panned to its own right and they dashed forward until they were just under where the camera was....in its blindspot...then as it panned to the right they dashed into the sewer.

Leon sighed in relief, "Alright...now we have to be ready for more cameras...but I don't think there will be too many more...I have these just in case..." He held out some grenades, "Speicalized grenades...they temporarily knock out the signal on the cameras...which means it will disable reception in their control room, but it will look like a technical glitch...and in a sewer like this there will be glitches like that all the time. I have 15 of them...hopefully we won't come accross more cameras than that." The girl's phone went off, "He will be downstairs in about 30 minutes...if you aren't there there will be no choice we will have to either fight our way up...or abort." The girl nodded, "Sure thing." Sven said, "Oh and Meia...stay alive...I don't want to be the one to tell Kyoko you died on us...and keep that idiot Li alive...I don't want to be the one to tell anyone else he knows...not to mention see your sad face." She said, "DOn't worry I'll make sure of it."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:44 am

Jenos suddenly saw Li in the corner throwing up. "Oh man this stench is horrible no wonder he's puking right now." Said Train going over and patting Li's back. "Ugh I'm going to need more then a shower after this..." Said Li in a shaking voice after he finished.

After that the group finally made it into the bottom floor of the mansion. They had just rounded the corner when everyone stopped. Seeing a large group of men standing their guns pointing at them. Li backed away but saw they were boxed in.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:47 am

Maya said, "I see...so he was prepared for this....interesting...however bullets really?" A soldier accidentally fired one and she raised her hand and a tree sprang up between them. "Get them little guys..." The tree began walking towards the soldiers and began smacking them with branches at a shocking speed. "Now for a few more...dee dee dah!" She began making more trees sprout up, "Come on guys let's kick some ass we've been wandering through that disgusting sewer for ages, my hair is ruined, I'm getting revenge on these damn soldiers."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:52 am

The men tried to run but slipped on their asses when Li froze the area over. Train tried to run but fell on his ass too. His gun fired up in the air hitting the light fixture and it came crashing down on the men. "Nice work Black Cat! Have fun on the ice you guys!" Said Li loudly. He then took off running disappearing.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:56 am

Maya giggled and said, "Oh come on you didn't think A little ice would stop me do ya? I was known as the Ice Dancing Princess while growing up...I love ice." She whispered in his ear, "And you're my favorite ice of all...anyways shouldn't we be waiting for everyone? It'd be wiser to stick together."

Leon flew up and picked up Train and flew him away from the ice then shot wind blades through the soldiers killing them all, "Let's move...we don't have any time to waste Black Cat."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:52 am

Li was already dead ahead and Train caught up with him fast firing off rounds left and right killing men. "Yoiu haven't lost your touch it seems Black Cat! Too bad though I'm still ahead of you!" Said Li with a grin. "You kidding I can beat you in my sleep!" Said Train with a laugh.

The others were being left behind as Train and Li were already fifty feed ahead. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you had to be a part of Chronos in the past." Said Train. "I almost joined them about a year and a half ago. Ask your girlfriend she's the one who tried to recruit me but I refused because I didn't like the restrictions." Said Li kicking a man out of the way while they both ran.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Cat(Private)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next