Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Cat(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Li lay her down back into bed and covered her with the blanket. Looking at the envelope he took it and pulled out the paper. Reading it he turned slightly pink and sighed before setting it down. Taking the tray he left and closed the door.

Train laughed and threw a pile of leaves at Sephiria. He pulled her in his arms and said, "It's been ages since I had fun like this you know. "
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:40 pm

Sephiria grinned and held him for a minute and kissed him then said, 'LEAF WAR!!!!" She began tossing leaves at him playfully. Aiming mainly with yellow leaves.

Maya closed her eyes again, "Li...."

Sven said, 'So how is Maya doing Li?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:45 pm

Train laughed and dodged easily. He jumped on Sephiria pinning her down. He then got up and said, "Alright enough rolling in the dirt." Helping her up the two of them walked back inside.

"It could be worse she could be dead. She just needs some rest. I'm no doctor though and she probably needs one." Said Li.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Sephiria smiled and put her arms around Train "Remember when i first allowed you to join Chronos...in truth I didn't really want to let you join...I didn't really want you to become a cold ruthless killer...but back then I was still trying to protect Chronos...I thought you were cute even back then...now you've grown into a handsome man...one I'm proud to be with..." She rested her head on his shoulder, "I want to spend some time with you tonight..."

Sven said, 'You sure...does she have a crush on you Li?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:22 pm

"It's quite obvious she does old man. And I hate to be cruel but I have to leave now. I'm worried okay but I can't be with you guys any longer. I highly doubt this is over. In fact it's far from over. I won't put you people at risk any further. If you try and stop me I'll freeze you all solid." Said Li. He then went for the door. Though Train blocked him saying, "Alright talk what are you not telling us?"
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Sephiria said, 'Sorry I can't let you leave on you own like this...remember we're in this together because we already attacked the people who are after you. You leaving now wouldn't change a thing save them killing you, then coming after us...so the answer is no you can't leave. At least us all sticking close we all have a good chance to survive."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:51 am

"Now sit your ass down or go back to your girl." Said Train. Li twitched and Train got a snow ball thrown into his face before Li disappeared up stairs. Train laughed and said, "Why does he get mad but goes up there anyways?"
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:56 am

Maya when he came in, while asleep put her arms around him and pulled him into the bed and just snuggled him. "Li....stay with me...don't ever die on me..." She was murmering in he sleep and she was snuggled against him.

Sven said, 'i should probably fill you all in on her conditioning. Due to the kind of job she's done in the pat three years, she's mentally 34 but her body is that of a 19 year old...if Li doesn't tap he at some point, I"d be tempted to." Sephiria whapped him upside the head, 'as of any girl would want to get tapped by an old pervert like you."

Sven said, 'i'm not old, i'm a gentleman." Sephiria giggled, "Same shit different barrel." Sven had the weird tear thingies down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:01 am

Li sighed and closed his eyes. He fell asleep next to her as well. Though a few hours later he was up and saw he had slept most the night since the sun was just barely rising. Going downstairs he saw Train and Sephiria passed out on the sofa together. Jenos was laying stretched out in front of the fire place and Sven in the corner. Li just went for the door without a word. After that he left it closing behind him.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:09 am

Sven said, "Heading out so soon...Li I don't know why you want to die so bad, why don't you tell me...I'll be in this tree and you'll be in that net." He pressed a button and a weighted net landed on him, "Seriously what is wrong with you...we'll have to deal with a hysterical Maya for months and months if you vanish...and if you died...I don't think she'd ever get over the shock...believe it or not I met your wife on numerous occassions, usually at coffee shops...she didn't seem the type who would have wanted you to throw your life away even if she did die. Use your head Li...use your head....oh and if you're worried about you children don't be...Sephiria found out their location from her ex chronos connections, they are actually on the way here...they should be in Maya's arms in about three minutes I'd say..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:23 am

The net was froze over and Li stood up after breaking it. Looking at Sven he said, "Take care of them. I never said I wanted to die.... I just want to end this before someone else dies..." Seeing a black car pull up a man got out of the back carrying the twins over. Li walked up and took the two. Walking back inside with them he went upstairs and lay the sleeping two next to Maya. Coming back down he took a seat and stretched out closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:44 am

Sven went to Li and said "Just do me a favor if you do leave, would you? Stay alive...Li....Maya and those twins are counting on you to come back...you hear me? What could I possibly tell her if you died....so you just keep yourself alive and here." He tossed him a strange bell. "If you ring that Black Cat will hear it, no matter where you are because it is tied to the bell around his neck...normally Eve carries it...but I'm lending it to you...so if you get into dicey hot water, ring the bell and Train will come running...he'll back you up...and likely with Sephiria myself and Eve hot on his trail."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:34 am

A few hours later everyone had woken up to the smell of something cooking. Train yawned and stretched before going into the kitchen. He saw Li standing at the stove frying bacon. While his two kids were hanging off his ankles as he walked around. He had gotten them up a while ago so he could feed them.

"Yo chef making eggs with that bacon?" Asked Train with a grin as he walked up. "Of course if you like them scrambled. It's better for you that way." Said Li. "How you maneuver with two dead weights hanging off your ankles amazes me." Said Train. "Alice and Dante off my feet now." Said Li calmly and both kids let go and ran over grabbing onto Train's ankles hanging off him instead.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Maya came racing downstairs and gave Li a hug, "Li..." She kissed his cheek lovingly then picked up the kids, "Now now don't bug Train and daddy they are cooking...Train can you make these kids some warm milk?" She rocked the two kids and said, "Shhh shhh...Alice Dante be good now..." She saw Alice close her eyes but Dante was still trying to get to Li. "Dante do you want Daddy to burn himself?" She saw the kid's eyes go sad and she said, "Well then behave...he's using hot things and they will burn him if you are distracting him."

She took a bottle of milk and began drinking, "Nothing beats a bottle of milk after a bath." She smiled and began playing with the kids.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:14 pm

As Li stood there at the stove occasionally he'd glance back at Maya who was keeping the twins busy. "Train make yourself useful and set the table for everyone." Said Li firmly. "Sure thing." Said Train grabbing a stack of plates. He went and set them out. Jenos was the next to come in. He laughed at Li and said, "Dude nice apron. Didn't think pink was your color." He found a towel thrown in his face by Li who said, "Shut it you." Both Dante and Alice ran over and latched onto Jenos's ankles making him look down. "Whose kids?" He asked confused. "Mine now then go wake everyone up the food is ready." Said Li.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:20 pm

Maya picked up the kids and said, "Come on you two..." She carried them over to Li and said, "They are so beautiful...both of them..." She said, "Although I think you are even more handsome than any man I ever met...well save this little guy, Oh yes you." She giggled happily then she turned serious, "Li I won't let anything happen to you or these kids..." She hugged the kids close to her and saw that they were pawing at her chest with their hands, "I think they want some milk or something...but I wasn't pregnant so I can't give them milk..." She went to the fridge and got out some milk then got some stuff from the top counter and within ten minutes she had made baby formula milk from the ingredients. She began heating up the two bottles, "Hush little babies don't say a word...Daddy will buy you a mocking bird."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:30 pm

After breakfast Li took his two kids and sat down with everyone else while they discussed a plan of action. "Rinslet have you found out anything yet? We can't sit around here and just wait to be attacked." Said Jenos. "Perhaps it's best if we do get attacked. We can capture the assassin alive and make them talk. Black Cat your woman is violent enough for that don't you think?" Asked Li referring to what Sephiria did to make him talk. "I don't get how you can't know anything Li. You were hired by these people right?" Asked Jenos. "A representative of theirs gave me the job. That's why I don't know anything." Said Li calmly.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:36 pm

Sephiria said, "Don't worry...I will capture the assassin and make him talk..well Creed will make him talk...I'm sure I can leave Creed to have some fun with the prisoner...and if the assassin is female all the better for Creed."

Maya said, "I'll never let you two or Li go...not now not ever..." She snuggled as Alice clung to her chest and she giggled at that and then sat on the couch so the babies could snuggle her then play a bit on the couch...she watched them carefully.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:52 pm

Li stood up that moment said, "I'll be back three days tops. I'ts time we get to the bottom of this. I have a friend in a city not too far from here who can find information better then our little thief Rinslet here. I'll bring him back of course." "Or you can use my cellphone and give him a call." Said Jenos. "Give me that." Said Li snatching the phone away from Jenos and disappearing upstairs. "I had no idea blond people were that dense." Said Jenos laughing and he fell over when Li appeared and hurled a snow ball at him saying, "I heard that!" He then vanished back upstairs. Dante giggled loudly at what happened to Jenos. "Ow he used a hard ball on me..." Said Jenos getting back up.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Maya giggled and said, "Hang on a minute if he hadn't used a Cell phone much...how does he know his friend's number?" Everyone sweatdropped. Maya raced over to Li and listened to him while carrying the kids. After about fifteen minutes she saw him hang up, "So are they coming huh?" She kissed his cheek happily.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:06 pm

Li nodded and walked back down the stairs with Maya. he tossed the cell phone at Jenos. Who dove for it and said, "Whoa man! Easy on the technology these don't come cheap you know!" He then realized he had a full view up Sephiria's skirt as she was sitting right in front o him. Train bashed his face into the floor with his foot and said, "You are asking for a death wish!"
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:10 pm

Sephiria said, "Now now Train...it's not like he did it on purpose...he was just catching his cellphone...besides I bet he was liking the view..." She knelt down, "Not that you should be looking pervy boy...you need to find yourself a girlfriend...oh and I hate to say it...but that girl that was following you around...she's disappeared...completely. Meriam I think her name was?"

Maya said, "I wonder if a guy will blush when he looks up my skirt one day...I mean uh..." She flushed, "I did not mean that...I just uhhh..." Sven began chuckling, "Relax...it's perfectly natural...a lot of women love to tease men that way...because it is fun for them." Sephiria nodded, "Yup...my motto is men can look but they can't touch..." She took Train's hand and placed it on her stomach, "But you...you can touch me."

Maya rested her head on Li's shoulder, "So how long until he arrives?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:08 pm

"Tomorrow until then we hang around here." Said Li. Train kicked Jenos off the sofa and sat next to Sephiria. "Ow that hurt you ass!" Said Jenos standing up. "Too bad my girl my couch." Said Train. Li stood up and said, "Time to put these two down for a nap." He walked upstairs and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Maya walked with Li and picked up Alice and snuggled her happily, "Poor sweetie..." She stroked the little girl's hair and laid her down for rest. "I'm starting to get really attached to them...that's...okay isn't it Li?"

Sephiria said, "As flattering as that is, you don't have to boot Jenos off the couch to sit with me Train..." She gave him a kiss then said, "Besides there's more than one place you can sit with me." She winked suggestively then began laughing as he blushed and gave him a bottle of chocolate milk. "Made from chocolate cows."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:20 pm

Li just looked at her silently not saying a word. Though the moment the kids were asleep he suddenly pinned her to the wall gently kissing her deeply. A few tears ran down his face as he just held onto her.

Train said, "Oh please like I haven't heard that one before." He chugged down the chocolate milk after that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Cat(Private)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next