Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Cat(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
holymao229

Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:42 pm

Sephiria said, "Like you're one to talk...remember that female you were hitting on and trying to get into bed not long ago? What was her name now...Riselet?"

Meriam said, "Who is this Riselet? Was it serious? Oh my god what if she's pregnant..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:57 pm

"We were dating for six months and I never bed her damn it! I broke up with her because of the stupid wanted poster!" Jenos yelled pissed. He then sighed and said, "Forget it I quit dating. I'm so sick of tired of it not working out with any woman I choose anyways. I'm outta here." He then left the cabin the door slamming shut. Train walked out after him and said, "You're such a child. Throwing a tantrum because we're teasing you Jenos. You got a woman in there who still wants you and yet you're walking away."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:58 pm

Meriam started to cry and Sephiria raced out and said, "Jenos what is the matter with you...she's been waiting years to get with you...and you just turn your back...I could understand if you had no girl who liked you but really...you have a girl who really loves you..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Jenos sighed hearing her cry inside. Stopping he said, "Aw man why me! I can't stand seeing women cry!" "Then go to her seeing as you owe her another apology now." Said Train.

Jenos sighed and said, "Sephira go start the car... Let's just go back to town with Train and by us I mean her too." He then went back inside where Meriam was crying. Hugging her close he just kissed her to silence her and held the kiss for a good minute. Pulling away he said, "I can't stand seeing such a pretty girl cry. Now come on we're going back to town. He led her out to the car.

A few hours later they had made it back and walked into the sweeper bar together. "So far so good nobody knows who were are..." Said Jenos in a low voice to Train. "I guess that means my work is done. Now then you two owe me some money when you can rig some up you know." "What!? Some friend you are!" Jenos exploded on Train who just wiped off his face and neck saying, "Dude say it don't spray it." Eve who was back now looked up from her book.

"Yo princess where Sven?" Asked Train walking over. "He went out to buy some cigarettes.... he should be back soon. Who are your friends?" Asked Eve. "Ehhh uhhh." Said Train. He then went back over and said in a low voice, "Help me out here guys." "I was joking I know who they are... or did you not get it?" Asked Eve making Train fall over.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Meriam giggled, "She's soooooo cute can I adopt her?" She picked up Eve and hugged her, "CUUUUTE!!!!" She sat her down and sat behind her and began braiding her hair, "She's the cutest girl I've seen in a looong time!"

Sven walked in, "Hey Train...I have a question for you...why is it that I can't afford any smokes at all...considering I had about 1000 in the bank."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:19 pm

"Welll yeahhhh about that. I had to help them out some how." Said Train. "You stole the money for our makeover didn't you..." Said Jenos. "I wouldn't call it stealing. More like borrowed that's why I said you guys owe me. My services don't come free you know." Said Train.

The doors swung open that moment and a familiar voice cried, "There he is girls!" A stampede came running through as Kyoko was leading a crowd of girls toward Train while she said, "Oh mrrrr blaccccckkk! Your fan club is dying to meet you!!" Train paled and Jenos was laughing loudly saying, "Oh man this is why they call it Karma! You are so screwed!"

Though Train made quick work to run and jump over the crowd of girls and bolt out the door fast. The crowd with Kyoko came running out after him and they were gone.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:26 pm

He was suddenly stopped dead in his tracks by a cute girl. She smiled at him and said "Well what are you waiting for." She smiled and rubbed his head then pointed her finger at the girls chasing him, "Spirit Shockwave..." The girls scattered as a shockwave shot through the street. She blew on her finger, "Well what are you waiting for christmas? I'll bring you some milk later...but first I got to stop these crazy girls." She leapt back as a burst of flames hit where she was standing, "Ah yes Kyoko...the Flare Girl..." She grinned and said, "For two years I've waited for this moment...a chance to test my mettle against the best of the best..." She pointed her finger, "Spirit....." She opened her palm, "Cannon!" She fired a massive shockwave towards Kyoko.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:34 pm

Kyoko just stuck her tongue out and said, "You haven't seen the last of me!!" She then let loose a smoke screen and blinded everyone. When it was cleared up she vanished. Eve came out and stood next to Train. A voice suddenly whined, "I'm hungry! I'm tired! Walk faster!" Train saw Theo sluggishly moving along with Angie hanging off his back. Theo fell on his face and said, "Man just kill me...."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:37 pm

The woman smiled, "I can arrange that." She pointed her finger at Theo then said, "just kidding...here." She tossed him 1000 and said, "Get some food and get some rest and get laid by the pretty girl...sheesh." She vanished and appeared next to Train, "Number 13...Black Cat...We're not done yet...I'll see you around handsome." She kissed him then vanished.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:17 pm

Theo blinked seeing the money land in front of him. He suddenly shot out from under Angie who sat on his back pouting and was gone. "WAH!" Cried Angie landing on her back. She sat up and said, "You ass!"

Train meanwhile ran to wash his mouth out with milk. Taking a huge sip of the bottle he left on the table. And suddenly he spit it out spraying Sven with it. "Gross what the hell was that crap!!" Said Train. Jenos looked at Sven who was now dripping wet and said, "Sucks for you Mr gentleman. Your little prank backfired it seems."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:21 pm

Sven grinned and wiped his face, "It was worth it...that was Vodka kid...I'm stunned you've never had it before...I always thought you were growing up."

An innkeeper dragged Theo and Angie into the lobby and said, "You two look very tired...I have a room available it's very comfortable and I will even give it to you for 50 a night...normally it goes for 100 but I'm having a cheaper night week."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:33 pm

"Well now my tongue is all numb! Thanks for giving me the strongest stuff out there you ass!" Said Train grabbing a new milk bottle. He chugged it down and finally got the taste out of his mouth.

"Yeah... nothing like walking sixty miles after losing a bounty." Said Theo. He glared at Angie as he said this. "I hate to say it but maybe you should just give up being a sweeper. I seen you around. You fail to catch anyone you take a poster for." Said a blond hair male as he sipped his drink calmly.

"Excuse me who the hell do you think you are? You pretty boys think you're all that and a bag of potato chips." Said Theo glaring at the man. "The name is Loki and I'm the number one sweeper in this region." Said the man calmly as he stood up. "I don't care who the hell you are! You're nothing but a stuck up asshole." Said Theo. He suddenly found a gun right in his face and he fell back against the wall his eyes wide.

"I may be the asshole but you're the low bang lacky who's a complete and utter failure." Said Loki. "Alright blondie you made your point. Just let the guy go." Said Train. "Why should I after he just insulted me?" Said Loki. Theo drew his gun and suddenly fired off a round but the bullet didn't even make it far and just froze in its tracks dropping to the ground. Loki then turned and went back to his seat and said, "You'd be wise not to mess with me."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:42 pm

Sven said, "Now now guys everyone just calm down...seriously why are we all starting a huge fight right here...we just took care of some business let's relax a bit. Come on Train you agree right? I know we can go out on the town...after all I have an interesting bounty offer...worth 10 million"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:50 pm

"I guess a job does sound good. You up for it princess?" Asked Train. "Sure if you can find me a library along the way..." Said Eve making Train fall over. "Okay I guess you really stick your books like glue." Said Train.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Sven said, "That's our Eve..." He smiled and picked up Eve, "Come on let's get going to the library then we'll take on the bounty." He grinned and drove towards the Library ,"have fun we'll wait here until you're done."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Train sat in the seat for the next hour taking a nap. His snoring become louder probably to the point where it was driving Sven nuts. Eve still hadn't come out yet.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:46 pm

Sven said, "Would you cut that out?" He placed a milk bottle on Train's nose that still had some milk in it so some milk went into his nose.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Train suddenly sneezed loudly and the bottle went flying splattering on Sven instead. Eve had finally come out carrying three large books. "Yo princess." Said Train sniffing slightly to get the milk out of his nose. Eve got in and Train said, "Time to hit the road oh yeah."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:03 am

Sven groaned, "Why me..." He lit a smoke and said, "Good thing Riselet leant me 10 to get my smokes or I'd have wanted to kill you Train...oh well at least those two got away from persecution..."

Sven stopped the car, "We've arrived, so who is going in? You think you can get to the bounty before Eve Train? Or are you too slow? The kitten needs to sharpen his claws."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:11 am

"You mean the two that had been in the back seart the whole time without you noticing us?" Asked a familiar voice. Train looked in the rear view mirror and saw Jenos grinning in the back seat along with Sephiria who just sat there looking out the window. Eve was reading as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:15 am

Sven nearly chuckled a bottle at them, "What the...how many more am I going to get on my trip?" Meriam said, "Oh but I couldn't just leave my Jenos alone now could I?" She giggled and rested her head on his lap and Sephiria sighed as she brushed the girl's hair, "So Train are we going in or what?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:19 am

Train yawned and said, "Give me five minutes..." He then got out walked inside. The windows were seen blown out and seconds after that he came out with their target in ropes. "I see you guys been catching weaklings." Said Jenos. "It's because Sven is scared to go to a city..." Said Eve.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:26 am

Sven said, "It's not that I'm scared it's that I can't afford the gas alright? Sheesh...don't forget Train took the last of my money to give you two makeovers and left us with just what's in our tank."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:03 pm

"Sure blame the guy you guilt tripped into helping them. I had no money and what was I going to do?" Said Train after he shoved their bounty in. Once they turned the guy in they were on the road again. Everything was just quiet. Until Jenos spoke up and said, "Man this is boring. I don't know how you guys do this every day."

"If you don't like it we can let you off on the side of the road." Sad Train. "Oh hell no I ain't walking back to town. Especially in this weather." Said Jenos seeing it was starting to snow. "That's weird... Isn't it early fall? We shouldn't be getting snow around this time of year." Said Train. Some ice spikes suddenly shot up in the road in front of the car that moment.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:07 pm

Sven swerved the car to the right, "What in the hell is that?" He began dodging ice spikes and did a 360 spin stop, "Okay who's the wise ass." He got out of the car with his briefcase. "Show yourself Weilder of Ice Spikes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Cat(Private)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next