Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Cat(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:35 am

"Fuck that I'm going to bed now it's late." Said Train pushing past her gently and walking inside. He walked upstairs. Jenos then said, "What a first class ass. I guess a stray cat is worthless as always." "Oh I'm worthless am I? I guess not everyone can be a dead beat like you Jenos." He then vanished upstairs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:38 am

Sephiria said, "I hate to ask this Jenos but could you please go in and check on him?"

She didn't tell Jenos or Train or anyone else but she was craving chocolate covered pizza with jelly beans. She didn't know why she wanted it she just wanted it....

Maya laid down on her bed with the little ones in the crib nearby. "I hope Li is alright.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:20 pm

Jenos stood up and said, "I suppose." He snatched Sven's car keys off the table and said, "I'll be taking the car." He then left. Train meanwhile was snoring away in bed completely unaware of anything going on.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Sephiria went into where Train was and sat down at the table and ate chocolate pizza with onions, "Weird....I hate this stuff normally...I wonder if I need to see a doctor." She thought. She also had a ball of catnip she was rolling on the table.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:36 pm

A few hours went by and Jenos had not returned. Train came downstairs carrying the plate Sephiria had used. Though when the door opened he saw Jenos limping in with Li on his shoulder. The two of them were out of breath and both beat up. "What the hell happened?" Asked Train. "Get Roch's ass up now. I need to have him look up some more stuff. That doc was a fricken fake!" Said Jenos.

Train set the plate down and grabbed a broom nearby. Taking off the top he used it and banged the ceiling above their heads where Roch's room was. Footsteps were heard that moment and Roch appeared saying, "Alright whose running up the ceiling!" Seeing Jenos and Li collapse on the sofa together he said, "What happened?" "I don't know but Li's lost his eyesight thanks to whatever that quack injected into him. The doctor was a fake. He nearly killed Li. And would have succeeded if I hadn't come in time." Said Jenos.

Li started coughing loudly that moment and Jenos got off the sofa laying him down. He appeared to be struggling to breathe. Roch ran upstairs and came back down quickly a moment later. Quickly injecting Li with something Roch said, "I don't know if this will work. Bu it'll probably nullify anything that was put into him. It's something I made." Li finally seem to catch his breath as he said, "I... tried to warn you guys... But he had me paralyzed." "Now I feel like a total ass for taking you there." Said Train.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:51 pm

Maya said, "It's my fault...I'm sorry I should have found my doctor, she's such a sweetie...even though she's a pervert."

Sephiria came downstairs and said, "So he can't see...I'll call up my herbalist...he can cure pretty much anything with his herbs..." She picked up the phone and groaned shaking her head a bit. She then began dialing.

Sven placed his hat lower over his eyes, "I'll have to look into something...I will be back later...Eve I leave you in charge of things here...you and Train that is." He saw the disbelief in everyone's faces, "What I've known those two much longer than anyone else here...hence I leave those I've known longer in charge." He picked up his briefcase and left lighting his smoke as he went. He got in Sephiria's car and drove towards the city, he needed to find out something more...something that took a more direct approach...he was looking into that hospital the old fashioned way. He had read in the paper that a hospital had been doing more harm than good that afternoon before Jenos came back so he was stopping by the hospital first to find out information.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:59 pm

The phone was yanked out of her hand by Train who said, "Don't jump to conclusions too soon." "He's right it's probably temporary. Perhaps shock or stressed induced. I haven't slept for a month straight after all." Said Li. "Well we can't just leave you like this." Said Jenos. "I'm sure he'll be fine." Said Roch. "Anyways you look white as a sheet Sephiria. Get your ass into bed before you throw up on Jenos here or me for any matter." Said Train. Jenos moved away fast and said, "She does look sick. Man this whole team is falling apart." He sighed and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Sephiria said, "I'll live don't worry." She went into the kitchen and made herself a ginger ale drink and a cheese sandwich. She sat at the table and drank it slowly, "That should be better..."

Maya said, "Li is there anything I can do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:21 pm

Once Sephiria had finished her drink and sandwich Train picked her up and swung her over his shoulder without question and then said, "Your ass is going to bed." He then carried her upstairs. "Stop worrying yourself Maya. I told you guys to let me leave but you know nobody cared to fucking listen. Not one of you have been targeted yet. It's all been me." Said Li. "If we did that it would be wrong and you know it. Now enough whining. I'm putting your ass in bed too." Said Train grabbing Li's wrist . Though Li let out a yell like he was in pain. Train let go and said, "The hell what's wrong with you?" He yanked up Li's sleeve and saw the marks. "OK now you been cutting yourself?" Asked Train. "I haven't done shit to myself! Blame it on the crazy doc you put me with!" Li yelled. He got slapped and Train said, "I know when you're lying!"
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:31 pm

Maya said, "Li are you cutting yourself? Seriously? Li...lying is a very bad thing to do...but seriously cutting yourself won't bring back your wife or your best friend...I know it hurts but it is the truth...I don't want to see you hurting yourself because you're in emotional pain...let me help you when you're hurting inside Li...rather than taking it out on your body."

A cat came out of nowhere hopped on Train's head then landed right on Li's shoulder and meowed right in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:37 pm

"You know what I've had it with you Maya!! All you been doing is making me feel fucking worse! You shoved yourself on me the moment Sakura died! If that's not cruel then what is! I just want to live out the rest of my life raising my kids on my own! I do not need to remarry! And I sure as hell don't need you! I haven't had a moment of breathing space because you're constantly hanging off me!! Just leave me the fuck alone already! I'm not interested in you or any other girl! I'd rather not be to be honest!" Li yelled.

He then stood up and it was obvious his eyesight had returned because he marched back upstairs and a door slammed shut loudly after that.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:44 pm

Sephiria got out of bed and literally kicked the door into pieces and grabbed Li by the shirt and said, "Look...you're being a little shit just because your wife died...it does not give you the right to treat someone like dirt, Maya has even said word for word and I've been in the room that she wants to be there for you, she has not once said the word relationship or girlfriend or even close friend, and you are the one assuming that...and before you say maybe you don't want her help, cutting yourself is a real wise answer, don't piss off a pregnant woman buddy or it will be the last thing you ever do...I grant she's been vague but your assumptions are hurting her feelings...now if you want to stay in this room and sulk fine...but if you try to leave this house without at least letting us know then Maya will be worried because she wants to be your friend and help you through your problems...if I were any less of a woman I'd punch you for what you said to her. Let me ask you something...if one of your male friends came up and said the exact same words to you, would you think they were hitting on you? Just think about it."

She let go of his shirt and went to the door and placed another one in position and hinged it up, "If you make Maya upset and worried about you because you have a temper issue I promise you I'll kick your ass, you think you're hurting now, try hurting her feelings again and see where it gets you...and no running wouldn't save you from an asskicking, I'd find you no matter where you go."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:59 pm

Train meanwhile sat downstairs more or less in shock that Sephiria was pregnant. He didn't know what to say so he just went upstairs and into her room. Pulling her into his arms he hugged her close saying softly, "I love you."

Meanwhile Roch had entered Li's room. If anything he knew the guy better then the rest of the group. Closing the door he went and took a seat across from him. Reaching into his shirt he held a cigarette out to Li. "You look like you could use one." Said Roch. "I can't around the kids in here." Said Li.

"Let's hit the roof then." Said Roch opening the window and climbing out and up. He was glad to see Li follow him. Once Li had sat down he lit up his cigarette and Li seemed to be much more relaxed as he smoked it. "Asshole..." Said Li giving Roch an annoyed look. "I know it's my fault if you start up again. You quit after you got married. For the sake of not having your home smell like it. But its stopped your shaking it seems." Said Roch.

Downstairs Jenos could see Maya restless and was worried because she hadn't even shed a tear after all that was bombed onto her.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Maya just turned and walked out the door, she was going for a walk...

Sephiria said, "I love you too Train...I hope all that strain I did isn't going to put too much stress on the baby...of course I'm not sure yet...it's only been about a week...but my period was supposed to come four days ago and it hasn't come yet...so I am pretty sure I'm right...I'm going for a checkup with Maya's pervy female doctor in about a week."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Roch saw her leave as well as Li. Li just handed his cigarette off to Roch. He jumped down from the roof and ran after Maya who was a field away now. He was almost there when suddenly he tripped and landed on her. He got off fast though his breathing heavy from running so fast. He helped her sit up as tears started running down his face. Li struggled to speak but found himself unable too since the words wouldn't come out.

"I'm sorry!" He finally cried out. He sat there crying hard as more tears fell from his face. "I didn't mean it! Any of it Maya! I was under pressure! Even so it was wrong to take it out on you" He cried as he hugged her.

He stood up and helped her up. "Lets go back it's not safe out here..." He said softly. Though a gun shot off and Li got hit in the stomach with a bullet. Roch came running up and saw him hit the ground. "Li no!" He yelled as he saw this." He saw the person responsible though the guy took a bullet to the head as Train came running up.

Roch ran over and helped Li sit up. But it was quite fatal. "Maya..." Said Li weakly as he coughed up blood. "Come on don't talk! You need to hang in there!" Cried Roch. "Please Maya... listen to me.. I leave my kids with you... Please take care of them. In my room is the card to my funds. Take the money and use it to raise them... I'm so sorry...." Said Li. He smiled as he took her hands in his and said, "I... love you..."

He then went limp and Roch screamed, "Wake up! Li! Damn it! You can't just die like this!" But Train just placed his hand on Roch's shoulder and shook his head. Roch just looked at him then at Maya worried.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:38 pm

Maya held onto Li and she began crying...she held him closer, "You idiot...why didn't you just say it at the house...you'd still be alive...." She held him closer to her, "Roch...I want to find out who sent these assassins after Li...and I want their location...I'm going to eliminate every last one of them, and I'll live through it guaranteed...either that or drop an atomic bomb on their base...I want their entire organization to be destroyed...they have caused so much pain to so many people..." She picked up Li's body and placed him in her own car. She knew her car would have destroyed afterwards. She drove her car down the road to where Li's wife was buried. She began to dig and unearthed where his wife was and laid him next to her, then she knelt and took off her diamond pendant and dropped it into the grave and covered them up. She changed the inscription to read, "Hakurei Li and Sakura Li...loving couple/loving parents." She stroked the tombstone still with Li's blood on her shirt and went back to the house. She took off the shirt and set fire to it outside in the gravel pit and left it there then picked up Alice and held her to her gently as the baby fed from the bottle.

Sven came back, "Well I found out more about that clinic...interestingly enough it was a part of the same assassin groups that have been hunting Li....errr what did I miss Train?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:46 pm

Train didn't say a word but when he looked at Sven as he stood up. His eyes were that of when the two of them first met. He grabbed Roch's laptop and left the house the front door slamming shut. The sound of the car was heard starting up and speeding off moments after. Roch came running down the stairs that moment and cried, "You need to stop him!!! He's going to be killed!"

Train meanwhile was driving down the high way following the information Roch had found. He wasn't going to let any of them live after what they had done.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Sephiria said, "Sven Eve...go after him, he'd be pissed if I went with my baby in me...please." Sven picked up Eve and found out the location from Roch and got into Sephiria's car and drove away.

Maya laid the children down for their nap and got into her car and drove six blocks away into an abandoned lot. She pulled out her suitcase and placed six spots of plastic explosive onto her car and walked out of explosion ranged and pulled the trigger...still walking. The car blew up behind her, "Rest in peace Li..." She looked at her watch and went back to lay down near the children. She rubbed the spot where Li had laid last night.

A bunch of guards pointed their guns at Train, "Halt or we'll shoot...this is a restricted area."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Train put a bullet through their heads that moment. Running through he killed every person he came across that moment. He didn't care if they were even children at this point. He wanted the one responsible to suffer as much as Li did and his children would in the near future without their parents. He made it through in no time flat. Meanwhile Eve and Sven had arrived just as he made it into the final room. Eve sensed something bad was about to happen so she took off running ahead leaving Sven behind.

Running into the place she ran down the halls and came to the room seeing Train had his gun pointing at the man responsible. Not only that but his wife was clinging onto him her eyes wide in fear. Train pulled back the trigger. Eve suddenly said. "Train no!" But he fired off the gun and the woman was dead. "Please! Stop! I beg you I'll do anything! I have nothing left! Nothing except my very life!" Cried the man.

Eve grabbed Train around his waist but he threw her off which startled her. She found his gun placed into her hand and Train rolled up his sleeves walking toward the man. Grabbing him he punched him and said, "And why the hell should I let you live! If I do you better pay every family you took a loved one from some money! If I so much as see you pop up anywhere or hear you do anything again I'll come back and kill you! Remember this and don't you ever dare show your face again!" He then punched him once more and thrrew him to the wall turning around and walking back to Eve.

He took his gun and walked toward the hall just as Sven came running in. "We're done here... Let's go..." Said Train leaving.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:52 pm

Sven said, "Train...what the...hell happened here?" He shook his head, "Nevermind I don't think I want to know..." He sighed and drove back Eve and saw that Eve was watching Train.

Maya meanwhile was rocking the babies. Alice was looking around a bit as if looking for something...She was rocked by Maya though hoping that the little girl wasn't looking for Li somehow.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:00 pm

Roch meanwhile was packing up his stuff when Train came walking back in. Seeing him covered in blood Roch didn't say a word. "You leaving?" Asked Train. "Yes.... I can care less about the money but I have no reason to be here anymore..." Said Roch softly. "Just stay Maya needs us all right now. She's suffering the most." Said Train setting Roch's laptop by him. Train then sat down and said, "I can't believe this. If only I had noticed that fucker sooner. Those kids are the ones to suffer the most."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:23 am

Maya came out and was caught by Sephiria, "Train...looks like a final assassin strike...she's still alive but she's cut up pretty bad, Jenos got the final assassin but not before Maya was hurt bad...." Maya groaned painfully. Sephiria said, "Stay still Maya..." She was being bandaged up by Sephiria herself and being held steady by her.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:39 am

Roch took off his jacket and quickly wrapped it around her gently. He helped her sit down and just hugged her close once Sephiria was done. "Please... just hang in there Maya... If I have to watch another person suffer or die I'll probably put a bullet into my head and end my life. This is far too much for all of us to handle right now.>." Said Roch his voice shaking as he tried not to cry. Train came down with the twins and they both immediately latched onto Maya. "M.. Mommy..." Said Dante clinging onto Maya.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:41 am

Maya put her arms around the twins weakly..."I'm glad you're alright...my little darlings..." She closed her eyes and went to sleep. Sephiria said, "She's asleep...but she's in critical condition...stable for now but who knows if that will changed...she needs urgent medical attention from a professional...she has lost a lot of blood and her lung was punctured...her right one...she can get it fixed even without a transplant...but she needs the care as soon as possible..." She said, "Jenos is the medical team on the way with the equipment?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:47 am

Jenos nodded and Roch finally lost it and started crying. He jumped up and ran out the door slamming shut. A few days later Maya had been released from the hospital. Train carried her in on his back. Roch was passed out on the sofa of course. Train shook his head seeing the guy had drank himself to this state even though he was sixteen. "Sorry man I offered him a shot to settle his nerves and then he went for me and ended up like this." Said Jenos to them as they walked in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Cat(Private)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next