Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Cat(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Gun shots were heard in the dead of the night in the alley way as a man was seen running as bullets zinged through the air past him. Train was chasing him down. "Princess take the left I'll get the right we're going to close in on this guy fast!" Said Train with a grin.

Eve gave a nod and the two split up fast after that. The guy quickly ran straight and found himself stuck in a dead end. Eve came flying over the roof landed to his right and Train to his left. Swinging gun he bashed it against the guy's face. Their target fell to the ground out cold and Train and Eve both gave each other a high five and tied the guy up.

It was an hour later both them had returned to the sweeper hang out. "Yo Sven we're back! And man am I hungry." Said Train as he walked in with Eve. "Hey waitress can I get some milk?" Asked Train. He caught the bottle tossed his way and tipped the woman. Taking a seat he popped it open and gulped it down. Eve meanwhile went back to her book.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Sven said, "Train really...we're not that rich right now and Milk is a nice thing but it's expensive so don't just drink it down like it's water please." He sighed and looked at the bounty posters, "The highest here is 500 thousand...but he's a Tao Master by the name of Zaghine Axelor..." He looked the same as Train's old trainer, "Strange I thought he died..."

He picked up Eve, "Oh and Eve Leon was calling for you...something about owing you something...I didn't really know what he meant."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:55 pm

"Hey I paid for it with the money I got from the catch. Waitress I need another!" Said Train waving his empty bottle. The door open and Rinselet came walking in. "Okay why is everywhere I go you guys are there?" Asked Rinselet with a sigh as she walked in. "Get used to it. We're pretty much on a random path." Said Train as he stood up and walked over to the board. Seeing the bounty Sven was looking at he said, "More of them? This guy looks like a joke. Beaten one Tao user beaten them all. We gonna take the job?"
Back to top Go down
holymao229

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:00 pm

Sven said, "There's a bounty for Genos on here...that's weird I wonder why it's there...it's for 100 thousand...looks like we should take on both jobs...Rinselet weren't you dating Genos?"

A cat leapt onto Train's head, "Meow....Meow....Meow..." She began batting at the milk bottle in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Train turned back around and snatched the poster off the board and said, "What? This doesn't make sense. These guys saved everyone. There's one for every remaining Chronos member. Even Sephiria." '

"You guys haven't been watching the news lately have you? Thanks to the whole Eden project setting loose destroying two towns a couple months back. The world leaders are mad at the remaining Chronos members. Even though Chronos disbanded they're still being blamed for everything. That's the reason why I broke up with Jenos he was afraid of endangering me due to being on a wanted poster now. Said Rinselet.

"Sven you can forget it I wouldn't take these guys. We fought alongside them and besides they're no pushovers." Said Train. He then went and finished off his milk.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Sven said, "And here I thought you wanted to protect your sweethearted girlfriend Sephiria but I guess I was wrong...then again maybe you have a crush on Eve." He saw Train spit out his milk in a spray out of shock, "Gotcha...no matter I suppose we can just let the other sweepers try to capture them and fail miserably until someone gets lucky and kills them all after all it's not like they helped us save the world or anything."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Train hurled the empty milk bottle as Sven and left the bar door slamming shut. The sound of of a motorbike was heard starting up and speeding off after that.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:39 pm

Sven said, "Hey Eve....do you want to save your cute prince? Nevermind wait here." He went out to his car and took off after Train. He called Train's phone and heard him answer, "Get back here Train you can't handle them alone. Besides Eve would be terribly sad if anything happened to you." He saw Train go up a ramp over the train that was going along the tracks and Sven had to slam on the brakes.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:57 pm

"Sorry man... I need to do this alone. I'll be back in two weeks top..." He then hung up and vanished. after that.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Sven punched the steering wheel "How many times do I have to tell him we have to fight together." He sighed then drove back to where Eve was waiting. "He is so paying for my gas." He blinked and saw that a late teen male was hitting on Eve, "So where's your boyfriend beautiful missy?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:58 pm

Eve clobbered the guy over the head and went back to her book as if nothing had happened.

Meanwhile Train had made it off the highway. He was heading back to the town the Chronos organization used to be in. But instead of heading into town he took a detour off to the right. He finally came to the location of the safe house that Chronos often used in the past. Pulling up he got off the bike and removed his helmet walking up
Back to top Go down
holymao229

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:04 am

Sephiria whispered, "Jenos go... someone approaches." She was sitting her drink. "The sweepers will be here soon...however we can't die yet...we have too much to do." She sat back in her chair.

Leon saw a guy go flying out of the restaurant and he shook his head, "The idiot probably hit on Eve or something." He went in and said, "Hey Eve there you are...remember I promised I'd treat you to something for helping me...is there anything you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:30 am

Jenos sighed and said, "How the hell did they find this place. The door opened that moment and Jenos was fast to whip out his orachalcon wires and latched it around Train's gun but that moment a crash was heard as another person came landing in gun pointing at Jenos saying, "Got you finally now's my chance."

He suddenly blinked realizing his back was wide open to Sephira. "Fuck!" He yelled as he went to run and throw himself out the window but Jenos caught him in his wires and had him tied up fast. "Thanks a lot Black Cat. You just had to bring this lacky with you didn't you?" Asked Jenos. "Hey I didn't know he was on the roof." Said Train.

Eve stood up that moment and held up a poster and said, "I want to go here. Sven's been too busy to take me." The poster had the words carnival in big bold letters across it.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:38 am

Leon chuckled, "I'd love to take you there Eve." He took her hand in his, "Come on we'll have a blast...and I'll treat you to my favorite treat...Cotton Candy. I will also take you on the Ferris Wheel which is a very nice ride." He walked with her towards the Carnival, "So Eve tell me something...what is it like being free? No more people hunting you for your abilities and everything like that? Because if someone comes after you I will be glad to stop them with all my powers."

Sephiria said, "Stand down everyone...so this two bit sweeper thinks he can defeat me." She drew her sword, "You think you can barge in on where I live and try to bring me in? What gives you the right? We helped Train and Sven save the world from Eden and now you all wish to blame us...even Creed helped us. I thought that terrible incident was over but apparently you wish to reopen old wounds." A girl leapt down and said, "Hey whoa there hang on we're only here after the heart snatching Jenos after all you broke my heart a year ago you jackass...screwed me and ran is what you did."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:52 am

"Hey give me a little credit! I found you guys now then! Don't count me out yet!" Said Theo as he snapped through Jenos's wires. He fired off three shots and Jenos sliced through the bullets and said, "Fine I give you credit for busting through my wires but you realize bullets are useless against me." Theo cursed loudly and suddenly gave a sharp whistle. The window shattered that moment and a girl came crashing in.

Pointing a machine gun at Jenos she yelled, "Eat lead!" "Oh crap..." Said Jenos paling. She fired off a bunch of rapid rounds but the bullets were all sliced to bits by Jenos who said, "Just kidding whose gonna lose me or you. For the record you're out of rounds." He then kicked her gun out of her hand and Theo yelled, "Bail now!" He threw down a smoke bomb and everyone was blinded. Train coughed loudly saying. "Damn what the hell did I walk into!"

When the smoke cleared they were gone and Jenos sighed saying, "What a bunch of losers."

Meanwhile Eve had left with Leon and was walking down the road. Hearing what Leon asked she said, "It's alright. Thanks to Sven convincing me to go to school I've learned a lot about this world. But I'm glad it's summer break finally."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:56 am

Leon smiled and stroked her hair softly, "Well I'm glad you're okay...I've been worried about you since the whole Eden thing..." He kissed her cheek and said, "Come on..." He led her to the cotton candy vendor, "Here I need to give you this..."Here's the cotton candy try some." He had pink and white for her.

Sephiria smiled, "What are you doing here Heartnet...although I'm not displeased to see you." She smiled at him, "Looking good...Train."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:53 pm

"Yeah I came to see what the hell is wrong with you people? Sure you disbanded Chronos but couldn't you at least not piss the world leaders off? Now you got a bounty on your head because you didn't explain yourselves and they probably think you ran away from the issue." Said Train. "Everything is all half assed with you ain't it? It's not that simple as much as you think it is. We tried explaining it but people just don't want to hear things. Trust me we been down this road already. All we can do is hide our the rest of our lives." Said Jenos with a sigh as he sat down.

"Wrong and wrong I got an idea that might just work. It's easy change your looks change your names and you won't have to hide in this hole any further. And I thought as higher former numbers you'd actually have a brain to think of this. But I guess I gave you too much credit. Oh what was the deal with that girl Jenos? She said you slept with her and then ran." Said Train.

"I honestly don't remember doing such a thing and you know we didn't ask for your help. or your comments." Said Jenos annoyed.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:57 pm

The girl said, "HELLO I"M STILL HERE YOU JACKASS!!" She swiped at Jenos making him back into the wall with a sword at his throat, "How dare you not remember me, you also said it was the best night of your life then you never called and you swore you would...what the HELL is wrong with you!" She said, "Luckily I'm a sweeper and I don't believe in senseless killing...so I'll give you a choice...apologize to me and I won't hurt you..." Her fuschia eyes were on fire and she was shaking with sadness and anger at the same time. She undid her blue ponytail, "Well?"

Sephiria appeared next to Jenos, "Did you really do all that? You KNOW how I feel about women being mistreated Jenos."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:10 pm

"Uh sorry?" Said Jenos. He then said, "You happy now? I don't have time for this crap to be honest. It's not my personality to be rude to a lady but you know you're kind of on the crazy side." Said Jenos shoving her sword away and standing up. Train was snickering as he said, "Man I wish I had some popcorn. This is better then reality TV." Jenos said, "Shut up you! This ain't some street show! I'm tired of being blamed for shit I can't even remember doing." Said Jenos.

Though he rubbed his head saying, "Honestly... why me..." Though a sudden memory came back to mind that was about eight years ago. "Wait a second Meriam!" He said his eyes wide "Ohhhh he remembers her. This is getting good I wish I had some milk now." Said Train. "Shut your yap!" Jenos exploded on Train.

He then looked at Meriam and said, "You got it all wrong. You think I left you when eight years ago is when I joined Chronos. I didn't have a damn choice."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Meriam put her arms around him and looked into his eyes, "So that's what happened...I've been so worried about you Jenos...I was upset at you as well but I was worried...I mean you had treated me better than any other man had...I mean all the other men just wanted to get with me you know? You actually were refusing until I convinced you." Sephiria blinked, "Wow Jenos didn't put the moves on you?" She shook her head, "he flirted with me...but it was harmless flirting...but he was also so kind...so I was so worried when he just disappeared...that's why when I saw the bounty, I immediately took the poster...There are only ten posters in the world of Jenos and Sephiria...I burned 8 of them...one is in my posession." She gaped when she saw Train holding the last one, "Everyone knows, but still..."

Sephiria handed Train a bag of popcorn and a bottle of milk, "Popcorn and Milk Train?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:22 pm

Train snatched the bag of popcorn and milk away from Sephiria saying, "Well this got lame fast." That moment Theo and the girl from earlier popped up and Theo said, "Meriam! That's our bounty you're hitting on!" "Yeah I want my money dammit!" Cried the girl next to him throwing a tantrum. "You guys again! Get lost before I des-" Jenos started to yell but cut off though when Meriam kissed him suddenly that moment and Train went wide eyed. "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" Said both Theo and the girl loudly.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Sephiria said, "Unfortunately the bounty on our heads is due to a misunderstanding...many people blame us for the Eden Fiasco...when in reality it was a jackass of a scientist that was behind it all...Apostles of the Star and Eve being taken from the facility, even Creed's downfall...it was planned out to the letter...thanks to the efforts of the numbers and in particular Kitty boy here." She began noogying Train, "Eve was saved, Eden was halted and the world restored...not bad for a stray cat."

Meriam giggled, "I'm glad to have you back Jenos...but I wish you had called at least once..." She said, "Theo...this is my previous boyfriend who disappeared shortly after we started dating...the one I told you about...apparently numbers are not allowed to have contact with the outside world."

The girl said, "Well that just bites don't it." She flicked her shoulder length red hair back and tied it in her normal pigtail, "Guess our next bounty will come in later..." She grinned, "After all not about to capture her boyfriend...however Jenos you'd better marry her and soon...I mean she's waited years upon years for you...she even took a special potion to reverse her age back to 19 just for you...so no complaints...besides you still get to do a 19 year old...lucky bastard." She began laughing then whapped Theo upside the head, "So where's our next bounty huh huh huh?"

Meanwhile Leon had taken Eve on the Ferris Wheel and said, "Do you like the view? It's prettier because you're here but still...and do you like the cotton candy?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:42 pm

"Hey watch the hair!" Said Train prying himself away. Theo meanwhile clobbered the girl upside the head and said, "Shut up Angie! You're driving me nuts!" He sighed and said, "I'm so outta here! This bites I lose a bounty a partner and a chance to eat!" He then walked off and Angie chased him and whined, "Theeeeooo waiiittttt!!"

They vanished and Jenos sighed saying, "So what do you have in mind for us Train?" Holding up a bag Train said, "Leave it to me!' After a few hours Train was done. "So as for names I leave that to you. Say Meriam how do they look?" Asked Train. "Honestly you nearly gave me a bald head Train. But I gotta admit it'll do the trick. Where the hell did you get the money for this stuff?" Asked Jenos as he felt silly now wearing jeans and a loose t-shirt. His hair had been cut short . "Don't ask but Sven might flip when he notices the money is gone." Said Train.

Jenos looked at Sephira and started laughing saying, "Wow never thought I'd see you in a mini skirt."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:46 pm

Sephiria said, "Is it really that bad?" She said, "Hey Train how do I look?" She walked up to him and looked him right in the eye, "And don't you lie to me." She placed her hands on her curves.

Meriam licked her lips looking at Jenos, "Sexy as ever Jenos..." She moved close to him and kissed him and put her arms around his neck so he could feel her body pressed to his, "I also did a bit of a change...what do you think of my skirt and cute shirt combo?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:38 pm

"To be quite blunt if it didn't look good on you. I wouldn't have had you dress in it." Said Train. Jenos flushed as Meriam clung onto him like that. Train made a cat call and a whistle. Only to be beaten over the head by Jenos. "Ow what was that for!" Yelled Train glaring at him. "For being a pig! That's what you flea bag!" Said Jenos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Cat(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Cat(Private)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next