Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Cat(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
holymao229

Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:00 am

Maya giggled and said, "I'm going to leave you two behiiind!" She giggled and waved at them from on top of a jogging tree. She blew Li a kiss, "Don't worry lover boy...we'll get this scumbag...love ya..." She winked then said, "HI HO Silver away!" The tree zoomed away leaving them in the dust, "Errr....what just happened?" Leon asked surprised.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:22 am

"She's insane that's what." Said Jenos as he ran. As they ran down the halls. The area suddenly blazed up with flames. Li hit the ground with a thud when he got struck by something. Train slid to a stop as they saw their culprit at the top of the stair case. "Busting into my home killing my men and then destroying my home. You sweepers are a pain. Why is I must do everything myself?" Asked the man. Li sat up and said, "You bastard you killed my wife and my brother!"

"Maybe if you had accepted your fate they would still be alive." "This punk is our culprit he's only about Kyoko's age. I don't know about you guys but killing a kid honestly?" Li had already snapped and gone at him only to take a bullet right in the stomach. He fell to the floor with a thud and lay there blood pooling under him. "Damn you!" Screamed Train. As he was in the boys' face. "Train no!" Yelled Jenos but a gun shot went off that moment and it had all ended just like that as the boy collapsed dead.

Train stood there with the eyes he hadn't shown in nearly a year now. He ran over and helped Li sit up. Li just smiled weakly and said, "In... the end I was too weak to win... I guess I'm not cut out to be a mercenary..." "Don't say that.... You did fine..." Said Train trying not to cry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:27 am

Maya limped over to them and knelt by him and said, "I'm not letting you die Li..." She focused and a spirit hand shot into his stomach and got the bullet out then healed him as the hand left, "We have to get him back for rest...he's lost some blood. He'll live but he needs rest..." She saw a ton of soldiers pointing their guns at them, "SOmehow I don't think they want to let us go though...Train...Leon get him out of here, I'll buy you some time with my trees...don't worry I'll make it out too I'm a master escaper...just get going already." She pushed them out into the hall and placed Li into Train's arms and darted after them and created a ton of trees making it imposible to walk without chopping down the trees, "I'm going to keep growing trees guarding our pathway get moving, it will take me ten minutes longer than you guys to get out. Once in the Sewer I will make a break for it creating vines behind me to snare people as I go."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:20 pm

A week later Li startled awake and found himself laying in bed. Looking around he sat up and rubbed his eyes. He got out of bed after hearing some talking downstairs. Walking down the steps he stopped at the bottom of the stairs. Train looked up and smiled saying, "Hey look whose awake." "About time you been out for nearly a week. How you feeling sleepy beauty?" Asked Jenos with a grin. "Obviously thrashed up that's what." Said Train.

"Stupid...." Said Li softly. "What was that? You need to speak up." Said Jenos. 'MORONS!! DON'T THINK I CAN PAY YOU!" Li exploded on the group. "Who said anything about money?" Asked Train. "Isn't that how you sweepers work? And besides I don't get why you guys went so far for me a complete stranger. I mean what was in it for you?" Asked Li. "We helped because it was the right thing to do..." Said Eve softly.

Li didn't know what to say his head just lowered. "The princess is right when someones life is in danger in front of us. We couldn't just do nothing. Sure we can't save the world but at least we can save those who we come across. Now relax will you. I'm sure you're starving." Said Train. Li's eyes watered up until a loud growl was heard and he held his stomach saying, "I guess I am. I felt like I haven't eaten for days."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:05 pm

Sven said, "You haven't eaten in days you've been out for a week...you have an admirer by the way." By his side was Maya who was asleep, "Even though we told her not to push herself three days ago, she's been trying to get up to help you so we finally laid her there otherwise she wouldn't stay still..." Sven sighed, "She really is determined to help you...I haven't figured out why yet..." Sephiria said, "I have....I think she likes you...and doesn't want to see you alone...that's what I think...of course knowing her she's going to wait...but she doesn't want you to be alone. I don't totally blame her...as a woman I wouldn't want a guy who is nice be alone either..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:34 pm

Li looked at her and said, "That's nice and all but I should be going now." "Why you leaving?" Asked Train. "I'm a mercenary I never stay in one area too long and I sure as hell don't keep friends. If I did they'd end up as my wife and brother. I thank you for your help but I'm leaving now." Said Li going for the door but Train stepped in his path and said, "You just barely recovered from severe blood loss. Take a load off relax." Li found a bottle of milk shoved into his hands. "Have some milk it'll help." Train finally said.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Maya slowly opened her eyes, "Li? Li????" She looked around frantically then sighed in relief, "Don't even think of going off alone..." She put her hands on her hips, "I won't let you...remember mercenaries went after you...ergo they won't accept you as a mercenary again..." She gave him a hug, "And...I'm worried...about you..." She fell to her knees holding her head. Sven knelt down and said, "She's still sick...she's been sick ever since she healed you...it seems she went above and beyond her normal limits...she's lucky she stopped where she did or it would have killed her."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:18 pm

"What crap is that? People can care less if someone came after me. You do realize Mercenaries even war against and kill each other if need to be. It's all about the black market. The people who hire you don't care about your past. They just care if you get the job done and if you fail they find another. And seriously milk black cat? I don't drink this stuff." Said Li setting the bottle down. He looked at Maya and said, "Just go to bed. I'm going into town for a few." "I'll go with you. We need groceries anyways. Jenos keeps free loading off us." Said Train. "Oh shut it! Whose the one who eats everything on sight! You do!" Said Jenos pissed.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:23 pm

Sven whacked Li, Train, Jenos, Sephiria and even Eve playfully upside the head, "Would all of you just get along? Li, Maya likes you so be nice...even though you've been through a traumatic experience you can still be nice, Train stop eating everyone out of house and home, Jenos grow up, Eve keep being adorable and Sephiria can you PLEASE get somebody laid before he blows a gasket?" Maya giggled, "Oh wow...Train's getting lucky..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:32 pm

"Um if anyone needs to be laid it's Jenos. I'm perfectly fine eye patch. Now then let's go get them groceries Li." Said Train walking out. Li just rolled his eyes and walked out after him. Seconds later a snow ball hit Sven in the face which was from Li personally. Everyone just stared and after a few seconds of silence started laughing loudly at him.

A while later the two had returned which their arms full of bags. "Dude did you rob the place?" Asked Jenos seeing all the bags. "No Li paid for everything." Said Train. "I guess being worth thousands has its benefits. Hey rich boy did you buy any alcohol?" Asked Jenos. "No I don't waste my money on such things." Said Li.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:39 pm

Sven chuckled and handed Jenos a bottle of vodka, "From my personal stack...oh and Jenos...you seriously need to get laid."

He laughed and went inside and took a drag off his smoke, "So Riselet have we gathered any more intel about who is really behind that organization? They had too many troops to just be led by the guy we offed so easily."

Sephiria saw Maya give Li a hug, "i'm so glad you're back, is there anything I can do for you? Maybe coffee? Tea?..." She held her forehead, "Maybe you should actually get some rest Maya...I mean you're still recovering from using so much energy..." She carried the young woman to bed, "Li I think maybe you should check on her in about an hour or so...she could use it."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:58 pm

"I'm going to start charging you for my services. Honestly I keep digging and pulling up no leads. It's driving me crazy." Said Rinslet with a sigh Li looked at Sephiria. "Yeah I'll superglue her ass to bed if she even gets up again. She needs to sleep." Said Li as he took a seat with a can of soda. He popped it open and chugged it down. "You look a little ghastly yourself." Said Jenos. "Don't go there Jenos the guy has been through hell and back." Said Train
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Sven grinned, "You're the one who wants a little something called Tao Liquid right? If we keep digging we'll eventually find some...then Jenos with his multi million dollar family will be able to pay you for your work..." He took a deep puff of his smoke, "Besides it's not like you have other leads to follow save some of my ideas...and Eve loves you to death..." Sven said, "You know Eve you should try hugging people you care about more..." He saw her confused face so he gave Rinslet a hug, "See like that." He let go before Rinslet slammed him in the gut, "A hug is a way to show someone you care about them...if you really care deeply for someone you hug them closer but that happens when you get older."

Sephiria outside said, "It's pretty quiet...I wonder why it's this quiet..." She smiled stroking Maya's hair, "Beautiful young woman...I hope Li realizes just how much you care for him over time..." She whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Though Sven went flying off the sofa and Rinslet smiled saying, "And Eve that's how you give an old geezer a knuckle sandwich. Now keep your hands off me Sven!" "You call yourself a master thief and you can't find any leads?" Asked Li. "I don't see you doing anything bandit boy." Said Rinslet. "It's mercenary get the damn term right!" Li snapped back.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Sven said, "I highly doubt you're a mercenary anymore...after all if you go for sweeper at least you and others you know will be safe..." Leon gave Eve a hug, "Heya my beautiful Blonde Eve..." He smiled at her and stroked her long blonde hair.

Maya groaned and got out of bed but she was pushed back into bed by Sephiria, "Don't make me ask Train to get you laid or something weird like that, because I really don't want to do that...it'd make him awkward and me awkward."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:47 pm

"Why is a former apostle of the stars member here anyways?" Asked Li. "Cause he's freeloading like the rest of us." Said Train as he drank down his milk. "Hey Li can you cook?" Asked Train. "To a decent point. Why do you ask?" Asked Li. "Go make your girl some soup. I bet ya she hasn't eaten all day." Said Train. Li's soda went spraying on him and Li said, "Shut your trap! She's not my girlfriend!"
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:50 pm

Sven said, "Regardeless of what she is to you...Train has a point...the girl could use some Leek soup...I mean she gave a ton of her energy to heal you...I think she'd give up her very soul for you if it meant saving you...make sure you thank her..." He said, "I know you're hurting but you're also a gentleman as well."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:39 pm

"Leek soup? I wouldn't even eat that garbage let alone subject someone else to it. I'm a decent baker I'll make her some cookies." Said Li going into the kitchen. "He's fun to tease." Said Train with a snicker. "Better watch it he might just bite that head of yours off Train.: Said Jenos.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:54 pm

Sven chuckled and said, "Well it's clear that he does like her already...or he woudln't even be willing to do that much for her."

Maya yawned and made her way down to the kitchen, "Oh Hey Li, I was coming in for some cocoa..." She said, "You look a little better..."

Sephiria ran up to Train, "I got that pitcher of milk you wanted Train...oops!" She slipped on a banana peel and the pitcher landed on Sven's head, "Uh...s-sorry Sven...I slipped..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:22 am

Li sighed and grabbed her and swung her over his shoulder and carried her back put saying, "What part of rest do you not get. Now I'm going to put you back into bed and this time you best stay in bed." Said Li dumping her on the bed once he got into the room. "Now I'll be back in a minute you stay in bed." Said Li leaving. Train just caught Sephiria when she slipped with his left arm and the milk splattere on Sven.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:32 am

Sven said, "What is it about the milll yaaaa!!" He was knocked over by about 30 cats, "Jeez..." They heard happy meows as the cats were trying to lick the milk off his face, "For the love of..."

Maya groaned as she laid in bed...she wanted to see Li not stare at a ceiling the whole time...She was about to get out of b ed again but then what he said came back, he was coming back and he would see her soon. She sighed then laid back down, "Li..." She said softly as she laid down under the covers.

Sephiria giggled, "Hey Eve...would you mind helping Sven with those cats...maybe Leon can take you out somewhere after it due to you helping Sven....on Sven's dime of course." Sven groaned, "not my poor wallet..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:44 am

It wasn't long when Li returned carrying not only a bowl of soup but some cookies and a drink on a tray. He set it down an shook her awake saying, "I brought you a meal. I ain't the only who need to eat."

Eve pulled out a ball of yawn and tossed it off to the side all the cat went chasing after it. Train kicked it off to the side.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:47 am

Maya sat up and rested her head on his shoulder as she slowly began to eat, "Thank you Li...I just don't want anything to happen to you..." She said, "Can...you stay here to keep me company? I keep getting lonely its why I'm getting up."

Sven groaned, "Thanks guys." Sephiria was trying not to squeel with laughter because it was too funny.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:16 pm

Li pulled up a chair before he sat down and said, "OK I can stay for a few but you know you need to learn how to rest on your own." He opened up a soda and took a sip from it. Setting it down he reached out and wiped off her mouth with a napkin seeing she was half asleep while eating and making a mess.

Train laughed and grabbed Sephiria swinging her over his shoulder. Carrying her out the front door he ended up tripping and falling into a pile of leaves with her. "Ow... that hurt kind off... Good thing these leaves were here to break our fall." Said Train.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:23 pm

Maya groaned and managed to finish her soup then fell asleep sitting up. She was holding onto a letter in a pink envelope. It had Li's name on it.

Sephiria smiled while on top of him and presed close to him, "Naughty Train...didn't know you wanted me on top." She saw his pink face and got off him and gave him a bottle of milk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Cat(Private)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next