Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lao7583

lao7583

Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) Empty
PostSubject: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:35 pm

Everyone knew of the great war where between the human world and the underworld. And how a demon took it upon himself to fight alongside the humans. He was the legendary Dark Knight Sparta. The name of his sword was his name. However deeper into the past of Sparta... he had his own warriors that fought along side him. For their loyalty Sparta made a deal with the heavens to allow them to remain on the mortal plain on earth after the underworld was finally sealed away.

However... through the bloodlines much like Sparta's two sons their bloodlines were greatly diminished by the blessings of the angels. Many faded away to become more human then demon... while others strided to reclaim their demonic halves and followed the path of darkness only to be swallowed up or be slain by Sparta's sons.

It had only been a few years but now something has happened... the bloodlines have begun to stir... and in doing so ancient devil arms are calling out to their once beloved masters... it seems the end of days or a prelude of disasters is about to happen only thing now is which side will the bloodlines choose. And will the legendary Dark Knight, Dante... be enough to stem the tide.

A young boy... a decendant of Sparta's kinghts walks in a city with a tattooed like marking on his back looks for a sword that is calling out to him... a sword that wants to be claimed once more.
Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) Anime_Warrior_by_chaotixwol
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm

Into the downtown area by the main office of DevilMayCry. A young male by the name of Roch just stood there looking hesitant. His ordinary life had been turned upside down in a mere week alone. Upon losing his girlfriend, he had lost his job, and had gotten kicked out on to the street. So as of late he had been crashing at a friends place. But then it begin to happen.

For some strange reason every person who got near him ended up hurt or dead. He feared he was cursed but then he had caught word of this place. The person who'd take on any job involving devils. Fearing he had been cursed by something inhuman he had gone here as he was told to. But for some reason he couldn't bring himself to go in.

He suddenly jumped out of his skin when a hand grabbed him. Falling on his ass he cried, "Don't hurt me! Please I beg you whoever whatever you are!" "Jeez Mr you sure are pathetic." Said the blond hair girl looking at him. "W-Who are you?" Asked Roch standing up still a bit on edge. "Uh the question is who are you? I'm Patty Lowell. But you been standing out here most the day Mr you got a job for Dante or not?" Asked Patty

"You shouldn't come near me... I'm cursed... everyone who comes near me dies!" Cried Roch falling to his knees. "Well there young man that does sound like right up Dante's alley. Why not come inside." Said another voice making Roch fall back against the wall shaken. "Morrison about time you showed up. The TV is broken again." Said Patty. "Well little lady why don't we see what this young man needs before that. Now come with us." Said Morrison.

"U-Uh sure..." Said Roch standing up and he followed them across the street inside. "Dante we brought you a client!" Said Patty whipping the magazine off the sleeping man's face. Roch just sat down hesitantly and looked around scared.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Leon kept going towards what his tattoo was making him go to... till he came to what looked like a shrine. He walked in and followed his reactions. ~my mother feared this day... saying out bloodlines are terrible and yet we fight for a good cause... an evil power to destory evil... I wonder.~ he thought as he headed towards where the devil arm was calling to him.

Dante had his feet up... eating a starwberry sundae and he was with Trish his demonic girlfriend that looked just like his mother.

"I hope you got some work for me... this is getting old..." he said as he finished his half and gave the other half to Trish.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:30 pm

"If you'd wake up I said we got a client right here!" Said Patty though the place around them started to creak suddenly. Roch stood up his eyes wide. "It's happening again!" He cried loudly running. Though he came face to face with the ugliest demon yet. He fell on his ass with a loud scream.

Shots went off and the devil was exterminated just like that. "Finally got you son of a bitch. Sorry about that I been tracking that one for a while now. I was curious to see where it went never thought it would end up here." Said Lady calmly. Looking back toward the others Roch stood up and said, "How the hell can you people be so damn calm!"

"Well it is our profession after all." Said Morrison and Roch sighed taking a seat. "Yeah... I guess no wonder why you people aren't running scared. Can you help me though? It's been like this for me this whole week. My name is Roch Michaelson by the way. I fear I've been cursed. I didn't start seeing these things until recently...."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:34 pm

Dante looked at Roch as he wondered... "Seeing or noticing... Demons and Devils are all around us most of the time. Some don't even come out of hiding." he said as he closed his eyes again as he propped himself up and took out something to read.

"Lets say you are cursed... you have a marking anywhere on your body?" he asked as he flipped through the pages.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:46 pm

" I have a marking but it's more or something like a birth mark. Every male in my family has had this mark..." Said Roch removing his left glove to show the top of his hand. This has been in our family for generations I was told. Yet it wasn't until recently it started hurting. And then... they started to attack me. I'm begging you... Can you please find a way to help me free myself from this curse and protect me from these thing! I'll pay big if you can help me!" Said Roch standing up.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:49 pm

Dante glanced over seeing the mark and narrowed his eyes as he saw it... There was an awkward silence as Dante turned the page. "How much do you know about your family... Mr. Roch?" he said as he went to his desk taking out some more magazines but he was looking at one with symbols on it... at first glance it looked like a tattoo artwork.

Dante also put his guns on the table.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:58 pm

“Not much really to be honest... My father just upped and vanished when I was three and my mother raised me till the day she died. I’ve been on my own since then. I have some siblings but I doubt they could tell you much either. My elder brother and sister live out of country anyways...” Said Roch softly.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:02 am

Dante looked and went back to reading. "Can't help you." He said

the room went dead after that as he pulled his gun up and shot at the door as another demon fell. "because your not cursed..." he added... "your being tracked..."

Dante went back to reading as he huffed. "Lady if you want it you can have it... this is more your field." he said as he was clearly up to something... just playing it real good and thick.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:10 am

“Dante I got bigger fish to fry and you know it. So I’m off.” Said Lady calmly as she left. Roch watched her leave and he bit his lip. Reaching into his shirt he pulled out a small stack of money and slapped it onto the table saying, “Two grands! And there might be more to come if you get to the bottom of this as swiftly as possible. If what you say is true then I’ll start researching into my family heritage and you can figure out whose after me and why and kill them. But I’ll need you to guard me for the time being.”
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:20 am

Dante looked at the stacks as he smiled. "Okay then... Trish you hold the fort while I'm gone... I'm sure Patty and you have a lot to catch up on." he said as he got his coat on and then got his Rebellion sword on his back.

"Lets go Mr. Roch... the sooner you find out about yourself the better." he said as he thought. ~seems like this is going to get interesting... Very interesting.~

Leon on the other hand found a stone and he held his hand out as what appeared to be a short staff with an odd center appear. He looked at it as it enscribed that it was the Twin Dragons... the only weapon in the devil arm world that looked like a sheathed sword. "interesting..." he said as he put it away in his back.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:54 am

Morrison was driving the two to the public library since it seemed to be the obvious place to check. "I'm no expert but if you're to find out about your family Mr. Michaelson it'll be best to check the census records from the past fifty years. That might be the best place to start." Said Morrison. "Really? Okay I'll start taking down names and and then maybe I can find out what the hell this mark really means. Like I said every male of our family has had this mark as long as our family has existed. I'm starting to wonder... if I'm even fully human. You people must think I'm crazy..." Said Roch softly.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:20 pm

Dante just looked at Roch almost like a glare as he then looked away checking his guns.

Leon also was heading to the library now to check his records. HIs mother told him to go there to understand his bloodline... the warrior with him that faught for the human race...
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Roch just moved away and shivered saying, "I'll be quiet now..." He then looked out the window. Once they pulled into the library parking lot. He got out and went to the library asking for the records that he was suggested to look out. For the next hour things were quiet as he took down the information on some paper. He was close to nodding off when the ceiling above them started creaking. Standing up slowly as some dust fell Roch looked nervous. It caved in and another demon came crashing down onto the table with a loud roar. "This is crazy! Am I even going to live!" Yelled Roch freaked backing up fast.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Dante quickly shot a few of his bullets into the demon as the demon screamed in pain then he came up and got right in his face. "Say Ah." and unloaded into the demon's face.

"Clearly you are really wanted dead by these demons... what's your family tree?" Dante said sitting ontop of the dead demon now.

Leon came in seeing the destruction as he blinked. "Demons... here?" he thought to himself. "Are they after me???" he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:48 pm

"It's fragmented apparently it nearly a broken wreck. I only got info on my mother's side. My father's is unknown everything comes up blank, blank, and more blank." Said Roch as he yanked the pad he had been writing down on from underneath the blasted demon. Seeing it dripping with goo he shivered and said, "Ick..." He just tossed it over his shoulder and sighed saying, "Nothing pops up strange in my mother's generation. How the hell am I supposed to find anything out. Maybe we should focus on more on who wants me dead and try and get some info out of them by force. Obviously I'm well known by this mysterious person if they want me dead that badly."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Dante thought. "You had the same problem I did... okay then... lets go to the unoffical records." he said as he walked off. "We are heading to Dragons Peak... that's the last stop." he said.

Leon couldn't help but listen in as he reach out only to also be attacked by a demon. he jumped as Dante saw Leon being attack as Leon out of sheer instinct blocked him with his sheated devil arm. "ah damn it!!!"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Roch was fast to dive behind a book shelf as the second attack came. When it was clear he said, "Let's just get the hell outta here!" He then made a mad dash back for the car after that.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Leon was jumping around dodging the Demon. he was breathing hard as he ran up and hit the demon with his sheathed devil arm. "get away from me!!" he yelled as the demons head hit the ground hard but not dead.

Dante waited and with one swing cut down the demon as he looked at Leon. "things are getting much more interesting." he said as he looked. "You come with me boy... that devil arm doesn't belong here." he said.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:16 pm

As they were leaving though. Roch came running back crying, "Bad idea to leave your side! Get this thing away from me!!" The demon who was chasing him down came after him fast. Roch hurled a chair with all his strength and it crashed into it. "Any time now!" He said getting behind Dante fast.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:26 pm

Dante turned around and shot the demon as he looked around. "you 2 are either going to be a handleful. Or this is going to be one crazy party." he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:31 pm

"What the hell this isn't a game! My life is at stake here!" Said Roch furiously. He then sighed and shook his head. Looking at Leon Roch said, "Just who are you? You better not turn out to be some assassin in disguise..." A hand grabbed Roch's shoulder and he let out a scream. "Relax it's just me." Said Morrison. "Don't sneak up on me like that! I'm already on edge!!"" Said Roch. "Firstly did you find out anything?" Asked Morrison. "No... it's all blank on my father's side but I only found info on my mother's side of the family." Said Roch with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Leon looked at he blinked. "Family bloodlines? My mother told me that my father's bloodline were warriors dating back to the time of earth crisis. My mother couldn't tell me much but she said that my father's bloodline was related to the legendary darknight name Sparda. So i came here to look into that legend." Said Leon.

Dante looked over his shoulder at that comment. His father and these 2 who's fathers pasts were in shadow were also as mysterious as the legends... he just smiled. ~Interesting... but also a pain in the @ss.~ he thought.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:46 pm

"Lovely at least someone knows who he is. And let me guess your father was a great demon of amazing power. I never thought I'd be part of this freak show." Said Roch "Kid you're full of complaints. I'm sure Dante will get to the bottom of this." Said Morrison. "Yeah well he better or he can kiss the money goodbye. I lost count how many times I've been attacked today. I'm already exhausted..." Said Roch.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Dante looked at Roch. he then put his gun to Roch's face. "Man up boy... we haven't even scratched the surface." he said narrowing his eyes. "Your nightmare your having now... I go through every day." he said.

Leon gulped. "I'd... not say anything else..." he said to Roch a bit freaked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next