Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lao7583

lao7583

Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:20 pm

Dante looked as he narrowed his eyes. "you had better find a way to pay me the other 2 thousand Roch....' he said not liking it at all... as he knew he had to hand over his 2,000 to Lady.

Leon woke up as he winced a little. "what I miss?" he said looking around in the car.

"Quite a bit kid... you take care for now..." Dante said as he enjoyed his time.

Leon looked at Lady blinking a bit as he looked at her form the reflection of the rear view mirror. ~she's pretty cute for a demon hunter.~ he thought.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:26 pm

"And what the hell do you expect me to do ashole? I'm out on the road because I had to give you the two grands to help me save my life. I have nothing but this lame ass book and the clothes on my back. Oh and this spear but I don't know why I brought that with. Point is I have no job and can't pay you back." Said Roch. "You can always make him take your messages or work for you Dante. Least that's one way to make him pay back. Even if it's not cash." Said Lady.

"Oh hell no my demon fighting days are way over after this shit. Maybe if we can figure out whose after me and kill them I can live my life normally." Said Roch. "Oh don't be a chicken. Someone has to clean the trash in this world. And I can tell for a fact you're not all human. Both you boys are unique. All you need is a bit of skill and you'll do fine." Said Lady.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:30 pm

Leon nodded. "she's right you know... I'm sure we are a lot alike." Leon said as he looked out the window.

So yeah... consider yourself hired at Devil May Cry. You'll work for me till we find out more about who is after you... and you pay off other bills." he said as he smiled. "Your in this... because you owe me your life after this ordeal." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:38 pm

"I hate you..." Said Roch glaring at Dante. After that the rest of the ride was quiet on the way back. The next morning Roch didn't know what he hated more. The fact that he now owed Dante his life as he put it. Or the fact that he was still a big ass red target since they didn't know who was after him. Sitting there smoking a cigarette as he sat on the sofa. He sighed and said, "Why me I never asked for any of this shit."

The doors opened that moment and Patty came in. She was about to say something but she caught Roch smoking. "Hey put it out. I work my butt off to at least make this place decent and you're getting ashes all over the floor!" Said Patty snatching it and stomping it out on the wooden floor.

Roch frowned and stood up. "Little girl you just made the biggest mistake... That was my last one and I can't buy anymore because any money I get goes to him!" Yelled pointing at Dante who was slumped back in his chair. "Too bad I clean this place so I make the rules." Said Patty firmly. "Dante get this little brat outta here!" Said Roch furiously.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:44 pm

Dante did nothing as he looked at the paper... "No can do... that little girl is kinda the driving force of this business... she cleans this place she gets her sundaes..." he said smiling.

Leon came in once more with another haul as he put the money on Dante's table. "there you go... I take my 10% and the rest is yours." said Leon. He was being a bodyguard for people since he was pretty strong... he was now getting better with fighting now because since he awoken he was able to use his swords. "No calls from lady?" he asked.

No and thank god... she'd bleed me dry." he said. "and what makes you think she's interested?" Dante said looking at him.

I didn't say anything about that...?" Leon said blushing...
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:37 am

Patty stuck her tongue out at Roch who was fuming. "I can't take this anymore!! We haven't had any customers all damn day! I'm also being told what to do by a little girl!" He said furiously. "Will you calm down already. Take a load off relax." Said Trish who was there with them. "Easy for you to say. I'm starving too to top it off." Said Roch sitting back down. He then searched his pockets to possibly find another cigarette but to no luck.

Trish tossed his spear toward him and he caught it. "Hey Leon why not take Roch with you for a while. I think these surroundings are making him crazy." Said Trish. "Yeah kind of pointless. How the hell am I supposed to pay back my debt when I'm not getting any money?" Asked Roch. "I don't know you'll just have to figure out a way. I'm out see ya try not to fight too much boys." Said Trish leaving.

The doors opened and Lady came in a few minutes later. Pointing at Roch and Leon she said, "You two I got something for you." "Oh and what the hell would that be?" Asked Roch. "Babysitting of course." Said Lady. "You're joking right. I'm not in the mood tell it to my slave driver over here." Said Roch pointing at Dante. "No it's just right up your alley since the demons that are after this person are pretty weak. And you know if you don't do something you'll never pay off your debt." Said Lady.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Leon shurgged. "Baby sitting... body guard... its all the same to me." he said as he nodded. "so what's the job?"

Dante looked up. "since this guy joined I've been able to keep my bills up... and Roch gets some food." he recalled smiling.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:45 pm

"Well I'm glad someones fucking happy! Get me out of here Lady otherwise I'm going to shove my spear ten feet up his ass!" Said Roch walking out pissed. Lady walked after him with Leon.

Once in the car with them she started it up and drove off saying, "A local politician is in town and has his two grand kids with him. Right now he's on the death list of some demons for some apparent reason. It was in the middle of the night when he was attacked and nearly killed. This will be a three way split job. I'll be getting to the bottom of his case and all you two need to do is watch his two grand kids and keep them out of danger. Simple enough seeing as he offered to pay extra for anyone whose willing to keep the kids out of danger for the time being."

"So we just got to take the kids and keep them occupied. No demons after them at the time right?" Asked Roch. "Not at the moment but you two need to keep your guard up. There's no telling what will happen." Said Lady.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:51 pm

we are the back up... so to say... because just in case the demons tend to take their frustrations out and use his grandkids as leverage. Sounds simple enough." He said as he thought holding his sword.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:00 pm

"The pay better be good damn it. I just want to get on with my damn life..." Said Roch. "Yes it is but the money goes to me. You two are just back up. You need to get practice in some how." Said Lady. "WHAT!! Oh hell not let me out of this car! I am not a charity worker!!" Yelled Roch trying to open the door but it wouldn't budge.

"You do realize you set foot on your own you're good as dead. Listen Roch what we're doing is going to help you survive in the near future. Now don't think of us holding you captive. You have two options. Either take our help or end up dead. Now which is it?" Asked Lady.

Roch sighed and leaned back into his seat muttering, "Whatever... The way he acts it's like he's enjoying making me go through this..." "Dante has a weird way of showing he's worried about you being splattered into the pavement. But just think you're getting extra help for only the two grands you owe him." Said Lady as they pulled up to the hotel. Getting out they walked inside and Lady said, "Wait here I'll get the kids." She then walked off. Roch just stood there with Leon. he was getting funny looks but he just ignored the people.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:10 pm

Leon waited as he closed his eyes not looking at the people as he kept himself poised waiting for Lady to come back... "take it easy Roch... your just asking for unwanted attention." he said.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Lady came out a few minutes later with a young boy and girl of age six. Leading them over she handed Leon a bit of money saying, "This is to take them somewhere. My advice is pick a place you'll blend in. There's a carnival in town. Lots of people so go there." She then handed Roch her phone and car keys. I'll let you know by this evening if it's clear. If not you'll head back to the office with them and stay there. Now get moving you two." Roch sighed and looked at the kids. "Well let's go Leon." He said twirling the car keys on his finger. They then left.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:22 pm

Leon looked at them. "So what do you want to do at the Carnival?" he asked them smiling trying to get on their good side while he was also showing to the kids how Roch was a grouch and would somewhat kid insult him as he was making them both laugh because of Roch being a grump. he was getting somewhere and was trying to make them think of fun not worry.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:30 pm

The drive there was quiet and they made it without any troubles. Roch just walked around the game booths looking for the simplest one the kids to do. Then he felt it a chill go down his spine. He tossed Leon the phone and the car keys actual as casual as possible. He mouthed in a low tone saying, "Get them out of here... I don't know what it is but its clearly after me again...as usual.."He then walked off after that cursing the fact he'd never get any real jobs done if he kept having himself targeted.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:36 pm

Leon nodded as he got the kids after they finished they're games as he walked to the car once more... they asked as he said that Roch needed to check on something and would meet us back later. as he made it to the car he would text Lady about the disturbance.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:05 pm

After that Roch seemed to have vanished and Lady told Leon to take them back to Dante's office. It was several hours later that the office doors opened and Roch came walking in looking beat up. "Well I was just about to go hunt you down. But I guess Dante was right when he said you'd make it back if you really wanted to live." Said Trish. Thankfully the kids were asleep on the sofa because Roch just flipped her off and collapsed into a chair. "I didn't let them fuckers get the best of me. Though I got hit in the eye it's blurry on my left. If it don't heal up soon there's going to be problems. Thanks for not helping." He said in a sarcastic low tone.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:12 pm

if I recall you said to run anyways... and I sent Lady the text. It was up to her to back you up." Leon said as he smiled. "But you got the experience right." he said shrugging.

Dante just smiled as he looked at his books. "Well... when are you going to ask her Leon?' he said with Lady in the room.

Leon blushed. "Dante no... I pay for half of the food don't do that to me." he said to him a bit hushed right next to him.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Roch rolled his eyes and said, "What a hopeless romantic. And don't mention food. Because all he ever orders is damn pizza." "You'll get used to it." Said Trish and she looked at Leon saying, "And you be a man. If you like someone tell them."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:22 pm

Leon looked at Trish... "So says the hot demon lady... its not easy.. especially when your dealing with a girl like Lady." he said as he shook his head.

Really... that's the problem... I see no problem." he said.

Becuase you don't care." Leon said shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:26 pm

Trish just shook her head and got up saying, "Well I'm off." She then walked and opened the door just as Lady was walking in. Stopping her Trish put a finger to lips and gave Dante a look. Roch wasn't really paying any attention at the moment and was just sitting there trying to ignore his growling stomach.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:32 pm

Dante smiled and also sighed. "Roch... go to the fridge... and eat something will you... its stalked up." he said. "Okay Leon... what do you like about Lady... in all honesty." he said as he put his feat up and put his magazine down.

"what's there not to like... I mean... she's extremely pretty, great to hang out with, speaks her mind, isn't afraid of anything and holds her ground to her beliefs, she's a great person all in all. But for someone like you yes she's got a killer body, lucious lips, and when she walks she..........." Leon just realized Dante smiling. "why are you smiling?" he asked a bit puzzled.

Dante did his best not to laugh as he looked at Leon. "Can you guess?" he said.

Leon turned bright red... "she's behind me isn't she...?" he asked completely locked up now.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Roch just laughed and said, "You're such a moron you know that Leon?" He then went to the fridge. "Actually I don't think he is. He's a lot smarter then you are. And less whiny might I add." Said Lady walking up. 'Yeah thanks for taking his side." Said Roch frowning. Lady wrapped one arm around Leon's shoulder and said, "How about you and me take a job together next time I get a good one. But right now I need to get these kids back to their grandfather. You're welcomed to come if you want."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:41 pm

I think that's a good idea... you should go." said Dante.

Leon lowered his head. "you guys did this on purpose." he said feeling like an idiot.

"Just go... there's nothing for you to do now anyways... and Morrison isn't back yet." he said as he grabbed another magazine.

Leon groaned as he nodded. "fine..." he said as he looked at Lady completely blushing.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:46 pm

Leading the kids out along with Leon they left. Getting into the car she made sure the kids were buckled in and Leon was in before starting it up. Smiling she said, "I ain't as dense as you take me for Leon. I knew you had it for me since we first met. That and Trish told me as well. I was just waiting for Dante to pull a fast one on you and make you slip. Surprise me some some day and take me somewhere fun. Who knows maybe we'll have something in common."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Besides hunting demons?" Leon jested as he shook his head. "Family bloodline is a lot like Dante's... one demon in the family that actaully fought for humanities sake... a bit wierd." he confessed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next