Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lao7583

lao7583

Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:54 pm

It had been only a year since the defeat of the Kishin. Word broke out of the defeat and soon the Minster academy was booming with more students. Lord Death aka Shinigami now had to expand his school... making it much larger then ever before.

Also new students were coming in more and more. Not to mention some very tallented and other very powerful. Also the very first witch was being protected by the academy... she was young and was told to never use her powers for evil... and for this her guardian was able to teach classes there and also watch over her.

However although the major evil of the world was disicpated still there were others trying to bring back a new Kishin... and still other Witches that had unfinished buisness with either Lord Death or any other private matters.

One of the new students named Jin came to the academy hoping to find not only a partner but only 1 witch that had become is goal. Became a high class Minster and also defeat the Witch, "Lady Black Cat."

Jin walked in in full atire as he sighed he needed to find a partner before he could go out in missions... he passed the physical exams but now needed to learn about soul residence and soul unity. to do that he needed to find a partner and right now that was his only hurdle. He walked in sat in class for a while then sat down at lunch as he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:05 pm

A commotion was heard in the halls. Saya just wanted to get the hell away. Why she even bothered coming to this school only god knew. She made it into the cafeteria as the guys were mobbing her fighting each other over her. "Come on Saya pick one of u already!" Said one of the male students. "Yeah come on." "You guys... really I'm nothing special...." Said Saya nervously.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:11 pm

Jin looked at what was happening as he stood up. seeing the poor girl being mobbed and almost on the verge of being assaulted. "Hey... leave the girl alone... your terrifying her." he said as he walked up.

"Stay out of this... we just want to be her partner is all... don't act so high and-" he was cut off as Jin stared at him as he began to tremble.

"Back... off!" he said to them all as he showed a little bit of his soul power as it looked ready to rip them all apart... he was this strong without a weapon yet. they all gulped and just ran clearing out as he sighed. "there... you alright?" he asked her as he walked up to her to see if she was hurt at all.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Saya just gaped her mouth hanging wide open. "Uh..... wow..." She said as she stood up. She then gave a nervous laugh and said, "Thanks I just wish I could find a partner already so those guys will leave me alone. My name is Saya and yours is?'
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:19 pm

"I'm Jin... and I'm a Minster. Your a weapon?" he asked her as he blinked a little bit at her wondering why they were chasing her so much. To him she was nothing more then an ordinary girl... which he had no problems with.

"I know this may sound a bit forward but... I'm still looking for a weapon partner..." he said looking at her a bit wantingly for the fact he didn't have friends yet.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:26 pm

"Yes and I'm looking for a guy who doesn't see me as eye candy." Said Saya with a smile as she looked at him. She then heard the bell ring and said, "Oh there's the bell hey we should hang out some time. See ya later." She then went to walk but ended up tripping and falling on her face that moment. Everyone started laughing at her and she got up with a heated red look to her face and ran off.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:31 pm

Jin went to help her before he ran off as he looked a bit worried. "I hope she is alright." he said as he went to class also.

Later that day he was outside and waited before heading home it was a routine for him to insure everyone else left the grounds before he did. His grades were average as usual because he just started and started to think about what being a Meinster would help him acomplish. Also he was going to work out a little bit before he had to head to his learners dorm.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:37 pm

While he was walking though Saya was sneaking up stalking him in the shadows. She finally tip toed up and grabbed him her chest pressed to his back as she covered his eyes saying in a teasing voice, "Guess who."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:43 pm

Jin forze as he got a shiver up his spine as he was shaking. "I know the voice... its Saya right?" he said as he was trembling with fear. ~I don't remember her having a large chest... last time I saw her she was pretty average.~ he thought to himself feeling her chest pressed against his back. ~maybe its the padding.~ he though about the layers on his back between her and him.

He then slowly turned around to see her. "how you doing Saya?" he asked before he slowly turned around.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:48 pm

"That's right ." Said Saya with a laugh as she walked around and stood in front of him. Her boob were practically popping out of her top compared to earlier. "So I take it you had a dull day at school? Asked Saya.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:52 pm

Jin went dead silent as he saw Saya's chest... he started to shake a lot as he couldnt keep his eyes off of her or her chest... he slowly pulled away unable to talk as he blinked. "Sa... ya... ya... ah... you... bre... as.... boo.... bs.." he couldn't talk right at all as he then turned red hot... a very little bit of blood came from his nose as he then fainted with his eyes swirlling from being dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:56 pm

"And that's a knock out, Looks like he passed." Said Saya with a laugh. She then ran back into the school. After she fixed herself up so she was hiding her chest again. She then came back out and pulled Jin up shaking him saying, "Oi wake up are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:59 pm

Jin woke up as he shook his head. "what wait Saya you... uh? HUh?" he looked at her and blinked a few times. "wait you were... ummm..." he looked puzzled at first as he held her shoulders to push her away so he could look at her. "ugh... I think I need to lay off those drinks... making me see things." he said as he rubbed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:01 am

"Oh you're awake good I've got news for you. I've decided I wanted to become your partner. I mean you did save me but that's not the only reason. I need someone who can watch my back and not take advantage of me." Said Saya with a smile. She held out her hand to him and said, "So what do you say? Is it a done deal?"
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:06 am

Jin looked at her as he smiled a little bit. "Yeah... its at deal." he said taking her hand into his as he shook it. "By the way... what kind of weapon do you become?" he asked her.

He then began to walk with her to their new home since now they were partners they would be able to be in class together and also have a new dorm for them shortly since the arragements would be taken care of in a short amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:19 am

The next day had come around and Saya was in class with Jin. Everyone was chattering loudly since there was a few minutes before class started. Though when the doors swung open they expected the teacher as usual but a small boy come walking in along with a girl. He just went and took a seat and everyone begin whispering amongst each other.

"Whose the hot shot?" Saya asked the female student next to her. "That's jade he may look like a child but he's about fifteen or so and on the short side. He's supposed to be the genius of the school. I hear that he's excused from class to go study on his own because of how smart he is." She said to Saya.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:24 am

Jin listened in as he thought for a moment. ~This has gotten more interesting.~ he thought as he took out his notes and once class got underway he started to take his notes seriously.

Shortly after a while. Jin and Saya were together for their soul training. learning to concentrate and strengthen their souls and resignate with on another not in weapon form yet.

Also they were soon joined by Jade who was taking the class also. "Nice job Saya... our connections are getting stronger." he said giving her a nodd.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:03 am

Since the class was for beginning students who just got their partners. Everyone wondered why the schools top first year was even here since he was just sitting there. Their questions were soon going to be answered though as the teacher had everyone sit down and then said, "Jade to the front of the class please you too Angel." Jade stood up and walked on up with Angelique. "Alright class today we will be getting a lesson taught from Jade here. I need you all to give him your full attention. Go ahead you may begin Jade."

Jade then said, "Alright I'm going to start with the basics. The energy of the body and the energy of the soul have two different wave lengths. Unless the two are properly aligned you shouldn't even be alive then. The same goes with you and your chosen partner. You and your chosen partner have two completely different soul wave lengths. In order to bring out your weapon you two need to have perfect alignment and sync with each other. The stronger the connection the better chances you have. Since you're all new to this class I"ll answer any questions you have. So please start asking away."

Saya said, "Can we see your weapon as an example as to how this works?" Jade sighed and said, "I suppose but you won't learn much by watching me Angelique go claymore form." Angelique nodded and seconds later morphed into a sword that three times bigger then Jade himself. He rested her on his shoulder and said, "Next question please?" A male student stood up and asked, "Does the size make it difficult to wield the weapon itself when you bring it out."

"No as long as your souls have the same wave length and match each others you should have no problem wielding something that's bigger then you. Angel here weighs no more then a single feather to me. But for example if someone else were to wield her then it's a totally different story." Said Jade. "Sensei can I borrow you for a moment?" Asked Jade looking at the teacher who walked up. Jade handed over Angelique to him and a clang was heard as he dropped down due to Angelique being too heavy for him. Jade then took her back and said, "Next question?"

A female student spoke up and said, "How close are you to getting a death scythe?" "Please try to stick the questions pertaining to the class. But if you really want to know. Angelique is a death scythe." Said Jade and the class all went wide eyed and muttered to each other.

"I remain at the academy because I have three more years of possible learning. There's always something new even someone like me can learn each day. Having a death scythe does not make you invincible. You can be killed still." Said Jade firmly.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:19 pm

Jin listened as he looked at Jade and wondered. "I have a question... one pertaining to you and your death scythe... what was the name of the witch that you killed?" he asked. "We all know that witches are very powerful and even S class Meinsters have very little probability of winning... I'm sure everyone is curious to who you defeated." he said.

"and another question... have you mastered soul residence too?" he asked since it was more pertaining to the class questions.

Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:32 pm

Jade sighed and said, "Honestly last question about me I'm hear to teach not tell everyone about myself. If you really want to know. I had an easy picking she was hardly a threat and went by the name of Lady Arctic. And yes I've mastered soul residence." "So did you come home as a Popsicle after fighting that witch? Just asking because the name arctic sounds a bit on the cold side." Said Saya with a grin. The whole class started laughing at that pun. Jade did not look pleased but thankfully that moment the bell rang and he said, "I'm leaving now..." Angelique had morphed back to normal as he left. Looking at Saya she said, "That wasn't funny. It's bad enough he can't make any friends. Now he's got everyone laughing at him." She then left after that.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:36 pm

Jin sighed... "Saya..." he said a little disapointed. "you can't do that... I mean come on... first the boy problems with you then you redirect with something like that." he said not trying to scold her.

"You owe him an appology... that's a fact." he said as he closed his book and started to put them away.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:53 pm

"Hey Sensei where does Jade hang out?" Asked Saya grabbing Jean and pulling him along. "Usually the library and hopefully your apology is nicer then what you just said. " Said their teacher. "Alright alright come on Jean." Said Saya dragging him along. Entering the library she looked around seeing him sitting in the far corner. Going over while pulling Jean along she stopped by the table and said, "So this is what you do all day. Honestly it must be boring."

"Haven't you humiliated me enough. Get lost I enjoy my time alone." Said Jade as he snapped his book shut abruptly. "Sorry no can do. I've come to say two things. One I wanted to apologize for I said. And two I won't leave you alone until you decide to actually be our friend and join us at the lunch table today." Said Saya.

"And my answer is no. I'm very busy alright now scram already." Said Jade. "That answer is not acceptable. Now come on we don't bite you know." Said Saya. Jade stood up as Angelique had returned. He then left the library with Saya on his tail. "I told you I ain't going to leave you alone until you agree." Said Saya as she picked up the pace behind him.

Jade walked faster as did Saya. "Go away!" Said Jade loudly. "No!" Said Saya. Jade finally started running at this point and Saya refused to give up on the matter and ran after him. "I'm going to report you for harassment!" Said Jade. "For what I'll just say I only want to be your friend and you'll get laughed at now come on!" Said Saya.

Jade finally skidded to a violent stop and said, "Fine you win! Now will you leave me alone?" "Sure but remember a promise is something you keep." Said Saya as Angelique finally caught up out of breath. "Yeah.. whatever..." Said Jade walking off after that. He and Angelique disappeared and Saya smiled victorious.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:00 pm

Jin looked at everything that transpired as he sighed loudly. "And yet you have boy problems seeing you as the eye candy. Your one strange person Saya... well in a good way at least." he said as he closed his eyes.

"come on. Lets hurry." he said as they walked off.

Once lunch came around Jin was eating his bagged lunch eating grapes and berries for his lunch like snack. He waitied patiently for Jade and Angel to show up. "be on your best behavior please."

Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Saya sat there. She had a huge ass sub sandwich for lunch. The thing was quite thick around the middle as she had packed it with as much as possible when she made it. "Jean you keep eating like that you won't get any muscle at all." Said Saya looking at him. She looked up surprised though and jumped up seeing Jade walking toward her and Jean. Angelique was by his side.

Waking up he just sat down without a word. Eying her sandwich he said, "Feeding an army?" "Nope just myself I'm glad you came though."Said Saya with a smile. "Yeah well don't expect me to be so chatty. I'm not really a people person to be honest." Said Jade. "Yeah yeah all the popular guys are antisocial these days it seems. Now where's your lunch?"

"I have none. I normally eat before I get here and then after I get home." Said Jade.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Jin shook his head. "where do you pact that...? and besides this is a snack... I eat when we get back home... that's what I'm saving for."

seeing Jade and Angle show up he smiled.... then hearing what he said about food and such he offered him his bag of grapes. "Here.. have some... and please take it... because your partner and my partner are doing to scold you if you don't... I can tell." he said trying to appease him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next