Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:24 pm

Jade sighed and snatched the bag away saying, "You Saya is your name right? Why did you want me to come here so badly? Considering you made me look like a clown in class I shouldn't even be sitting here with you." "Two words fresh air you need to branch out and make friends you know. It's not healthy being crammed into a library all day." Said Saya.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Jin ate some more grapes. "its also unhealthy being chased by men all the time." he said. He mostly was trying to make Jade laugh... showing he wasn't the only one that could be picked on at times... even though it was a harmless joke

"And a pleasure to meet you, Deathscythe Angel." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:37 pm

Saya stood up abruptly that moment and yanked her shirt up saying, "It's also unhealthy to do this!" Jade jumped up looking shocked as he was stuttering beet red. "Well now we know where all that food goes." Said Angelique. She then laughed at Jin's reaction.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:40 pm

Jin looked as his eyes went wide... "y... your... your..........." he slowly toppled over and hit the floor with his eyes in a daze. "super sized.... ahhhhh god....." was all he could say and also shaking his fear and also amazement of them drove him over the edge once more.

Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Seeing Saya's grin Jade actually started laughing loudly. Saya yanked her shirt back down and said, "It was either that or I sprayed him with my soda."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:48 pm

Jin was still twitching as he was in shock. "ah.. ahhh... uh... ah..." his eyes still spirally out of control. ~why me? why does this always happen to me?~ he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:54 pm

It was nearly a month later that Saya and Jin were sent out on their first mission together. Rumors spoke of a notorious place called Bran Castle that the locals refused to get near. Whoever did carelessly would vanish and never be seen again. Walking up the path with Jin Saya sighed hating this already. "No local would give them a ride so they ended up walking upon arriving.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Hmmmm." Jin said as he folded his arms. "this is the place alright... yeah... I can feel it... not very welcoming place." he added.

"Saya... be sure to become Yamato on my mark... knowing this one he will use some of the souls he absorbed to either agument himself or everything around him. we are dealing with Vlad the Impaler after all." he said as he examined it and went inside with her.

Once inside he was calm as he walked to where the throne room was.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:19 pm

The doors suddenly slammed shut behind them both by themselves and they were standing in the pitch darkness now. "Light a candle or something Jin. I can't see where I'm walking." Said Saya.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Jin walked up and lit a candle and lit some more that were up. He was still calm as he lit the way then all the candles came on simotaniously.

"It seems we are welcomed." Jin said as he blew out his candle.

Yes... welcome to my home..." said a man sitting on his throne dressed in black wearing a mask but his arms were now turned into large scythe like blades.

"Vlad Tepes Dracula... you are hereby found to be responsible for the dissappearances of many souls... you are in danger of becoming a kishin... therefore it is up to me a Meister to stop you." Jin said getting into an agressive stance.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Saya backed up and said, "Ew he's hideous! Buddy you seriously need a make over!" She stood next to Jade having a feeling this was going to be a bit tricky. Though the candles flickered and there were shuffling sounds heard. "Uh Jean we got company!" Said Saya freaked as a mob of gray skinned people surrounded them. They looked pale and creepy.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:05 pm

Jin sighed as he looked at Dracula then to the ones around them. "humph! Cheap... Saya, become Yamato..." he said as he extended his hand as if waiting to have a sword.

"I will enjoying feasting on your soul... Meinster." said Dracula as he licked his blades.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 pm

Saya stepped back and was fast to morph into a sword and flew into Jean hand. "Just don't ruin the hair Jean. It took me two hours to get it right this morning." Said Saya.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:14 pm

Jin sighed. "and I suppose that's why we were late for class to huh?" he said as he spun her around and held his stance.

"I am Jin of Meinster academy... You Vlad Tepes Dracula will feel the wrath of one of Lord Death's Meinsters." he said as he went to work.

He was so fast that he defeated all of the bodies in a matter of moments and did a sheathing motion as all the bodies blew up and turned to dust.

Dracula widened his eyes as he then got angry and charged at Jin angry as he pulled his blades out. "DIE!! MEINSTER!"

Jin just looked back as he huffed. "Bad move." he said as he seemed to disappear and was actually above Dracula as he was coming down with Saya in Yamato form to stab him through his heart.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:17 pm

Before he had a chance to react he was killed and turned into a Kishin egg. Out of all the enemies they had ten total which including Dracula's soul. A few hours later she had returned to the academy with Jean. After reporting they were walking down the halls when she saw Jade. Grinning she ran up and jumped onto his back. "W-What are you doing! Get the hell off me!" Cried Jade jerking away his face blushing bright red.

"Wow why so grouchy? And what happened to your eye?" Asked Saya seeing the eye patch. "None of your business!" Said Jade walking off pissed. Angelique pulled Saya over and whispered, "A mission gone wrong. He got nailed in the eye and we were forced to retreat that's all I can tell you. But he's pretty upset since he's never failed before. So cut him some slack." She then ran after Jade after she yelled for him to get moving. Saya sighed and said, "He don't take failure very well it seems."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:34 pm

"Apparently not... but for him to lose with a deathscythe... he went up against some pretty big heavy hitters. Either magic users, witches or someone of high class fighters." he said.

"come on... lets head to the board and see if there are any other missions that we can or cannot do... Lord Death said we are getting lower kishin readings but we should still check it out." he said to her smiling as he walked with her.

He saw Maka and Soul as he waved to them. "hey guys... how's the number 1 team doing." he said smiling. They were also joined by blackstar as he waved to t hem.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:51 pm

"Hey guys how did your first mission go?" Asked Maka. "Too easy we got ten Kishin out of it though. In fact it was strangely a little too easy. Makes me wonder why. We're supposed to be aware of these things after all. Then again maybe I shouldn't be so paranoid." Said Saya with a laugh. She blinked suddenly when she picked up the sounds of an argument a short distance from them.

Seeing Jade and some other guy giving each other death glares. She was fast to walk up as she said, "Hey now boys let's not fight. "Who the hell are you? Stay out of it." Said the blond annoyed. "Don't talk to her like that she didn't do a damn thing wrong! And I said I was sorry so no need to act like a royal jerk!" Said Jade. "If anyone acts all high and mighty it's you! You teachers pet! What do your parents do? Suck up to the school so they give you the royal treatment here?" Said the blond.

"Shut up!!" Jade suddenly screamed and Saya flinched. She was sure things were about to get more then ugly then they were now. "Until a brown hair girl appeared from behind the blond saying, "Come on Mana let's just go. It's not right to pick fights." She was tugging on his arm though he suddenly got floored when Jade snapped and punched him right in the face. "Whoa hey now!" Cried Saya quickly grabbing Jade along with Angelique. It took Maka and the other girl to hold back Mana and two of them were thrashing to get free and beat each other up.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Jin narrowed his eyes as he saw how soul, Maka, and the others were trying to control the 2. He then walked on up and with a quick chop to the back of the neck... Mana gasped then passed out. HE then stared at Jade and said... "don't make me have to do the same to you please. Jade... like it or not... I understand how you feel... but for now... just walk away." he said as he stood in front of him... although Jin was larger then Jade there was a mutual respect since he was now a high class meister.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:10 pm

"Come on just take a deep breath. Just calm down it'll be okay." Said Saya as she kept her hold on Jade. Seeing him crying though she felt bad. "That jerk... how dare he.... He knows nothing! My parents are dead!" Jade screamed out jerking away. He then took off running after that and Angelique said, "Jade don't run come back!!" He was gone and she sighed saying, "This isn't fair to him. He's wanting to drop out of school as of late due to the harassment he's been receiving. We've come this far and I don't want to see him do that..."

"Is he really being bullied that much?" Asked Saya worried. "Yeah you don't know of half of it. The students here are cruel to him half the time. They think he's a know it all because he's excused from class. Yet he's not in fact he's just a shy person whose really wants nothing more then to make some friends. I have to go I'm sorry you guys had to see that." Said Angelique as she ran the direction Jade disappeared in.

Saya felt so bad for Jade. Though she suddenly got an idea. "Jean we're getting up a couple hours early tomorrow morning. I need help making an extra lunch." Was all she said.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Jin nodded as he looked to where Jade had ran off. "Same though.. I understand how he feels... he's not alone... with the burnden of the pasts." he said as he waved. "Blackstar, Soul... catch ya guys later... time for us to get to class now." he said. "Maka, Subaki... nice seeing you guys again." he added as he patted Saya's shoulder and began to walk off.

"I really like him a lot... he's really cool and calm. hope we get to team up with him some day." said Soul with a smile.
"Yeah... we would make an awesome combo... and i'd love to show him my cool moves... ninja and samurai team up." Blackstar said.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:31 pm

The next day at lunch time Saya was on the hunt for Jade. Spotting Angelique she practically ambushed the girl making her squeal scared. "S-Saya don't just jump on people like that!" Whined Angelique. "Yeah yeah now where's Jade?" Asked Saya. "Well... I... I..." Said Angelique.

Seeing Saya's firm stare she caved and said, "He didn't come to school today. He sent me here to get his books. I'm sorry Saya." "We got a bit of time we'll go see him. Come on Jean. The poor guy really could use some cheering up." Said Saya grabbing him. Angelique groaned and whined, "He's going to kill me...."

Ten minutes later she sat next to Jade who was shooting an concessional frown her way. "And you came because?" He asked looking at Saya and Jean. "Because we're worried duh! Why else would we be here? Now here I made this for you and you better eat it." Said Saya holding out a bag. "You came all this way to deliver me lunch?" asked Jade taking the bag. "Well I was going to give it to you at school. I really hope you'll come back tomorrow. Don't get mad but Saya told us you were thinking of dropping out because of the treatment you been getting. Please don't though." Said Saya.

Jade shot a frown at Angelique and said, "Seems my partner here has a big mouth." Angelique groaned and said, "Forgive me.... But hey these guys want to be your friends Jade. As long as you have them as friends who gives a damn what the others say about you." Jade just sighed and said, "You won't leave me alone unless I come back tomorrow will you Saya." "Yep that's right! You know me well now it seems." Said Saya laughing.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Jin smiled. "she's stubborn... that's one of her most redeeming qualities as a friend and partner." he said as he patted Jade's back. "Jade... I lost my family too, to a very powerful witch. You and I are in the same boat when it comes to losing our families. So don't feel like you have a heavy burden. I got through it because of my samurai training. Never think you are alone... heck... I'm sure even Maka, Soul, Blackstar, Tsubaki, and even Death the kid would be your friends... all you have to do is lower you defenses a little bit okay?" he said smiling.

He then looked to Saya as he patted her shoulder. "all good?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:41 pm

Saya looked at Jade who just looked back at at her. He sighed and smiled saying, "Alright you win I won't drop out. You're a couple interesting people it seems." "YAY!!" Saya suddenly said tackling Jade with a hug. "ACK!!" He yelled loudly as she landed on top of him and he was being practically suffocated His arms were seen flailing and when she got off he was laying there gasping. "Jeez you trying to kill me! I couldn't breathe!" Jade cried sitting up his face bright red. "Sorry... I guess I got a bit carried away there" Said Saya with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:46 pm

Jin laughed a little as he helped Jade up. "okay... we'll see you later then." he said as he patted him then walked away with Saya.

"Come on Saya... we still have to go to school and all." he said as he walked back with her beside him.

Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:50 pm

"But I don't want to go to class!!" Saya whined and Jade actually laughed saying, "Thanks for the food now keep your grades up you two." "Yeah yeah...." Said Saya pouting as they left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next