Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

saint seiya(private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

saint seiya(private) Empty
PostSubject: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:34 pm

The sound of a crowd was heard cheering inside a stadium as two people were currently facing off inside a arena. A young woman stood there facing off against a young male who appeared to be about fourteen or so. The boy ran forward and jumped up in the air. Fire erupted from him and shot up into the sky. Pointing his fingers up he swung his arm down at the woman and yelled, "EMBERSTORM!!"

A fiery stone rain came raining down on the blond woman who seemingly wasn't expecting it. "Whoa would you look at that! It seems our young prodigy has overcome our second most powerful saint of this tournament! The heat is really picking up in this tournament!" The announcer said excited. The elder twin of the male who was fighting in the ring stood on the side lines watching. "Don't get cocky now Sidney..." Thought Sterling as he watched his brother.

"She's so toast. I won this battle." Said Sidney with a grin. The smoke suddenly turned to steam though. Chloe jumped out of the mist and said, "Nice try but it's time out for you kid! Now my turn!!" The area suddenly seem to go quiet. As Chloe got into her stance quickly. Sidney fell on his ass scared when water started gushing out of nowhere.

"TSUNAMI STRIKE!!" Yelled Chloe loudly and the waves came crashing down on Sidney. Seconds after that the boy was swept up and washed out of the ring. Sterling who jumped up in time stood on the arena ropes and groaned seeing his idiot of a brother laying there on the floor knocked out.

The bell signaled off and the crowd broke out in a cheer as Chloe landed on her feet. "This match winner is Chloe of Eridanus! She will be going on to the next round!" Said the announcer loudly. "Better luck next time kid." Said Chlo with a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Seiya stared in surprise, "Well she's tougher than I thought..." He then looked up at the hostess for the tournament Saori Kido and thought, "When I win this tournament my sister is back with me and my back will be to this building forever." He suddenly leapt back as a knight was spinning a ball and chain at him. "Your bitch of a knight friend there made our match postponed we have it here anyway!" Seiya said, "You nuts? It's flooded..." He leapt back as the knight slammed the ball into the water creating a wave that sent him flying. "You really are serious...alright then you asked for it." He dashed forward and kicked him into the ring and leapt into the ring. "Alright if you want to do this in the flooded ring be my guest."

The knight charged through the water but Seiya had other plans, "This is going to be fun..." He shot forward like a lightening bolt and was on the other side of the ring. He lowered his fist as the knight fell backwards into the water his armor shattering one piece after another. "Guess that's that..." The knight slowly got back up and spun the ball and chain again. "You really don't get it...Pegasus...Meteor...Fist..." He charged up then began firing lightening streak after lightening streak The knight fell backwards again. "Sorry but you lose." He sat the knight up against the ropes so he wouldn't drown than leapt out of the ring. "Blast it he got my hair wet."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:54 pm

"Come on bro snap out of it." Said Sterling shaking his water logged twin. Chloe rolled her eyes at the fact Seiya was attacked and walked by without even seeming to care. Going over to the twins she she gave a sharp smack to Sidney back and he coughed up a stream of water before he opened his eyes looking at her. "DON'T HURT ME THE MATCH IS OVER!!" Sidney suddenly cried freaked skidding back fast splattering water onto Seiya again including the others. "Yeah you're welcome kid..." Was all Chloe said before she left the stadium. According the the schedule her next match wasn't until tomorrow and she felt like relaxing before hand.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:58 pm

Seiya watched her leave, "You fight her next Shivers think you can handle it?" Hyoga whacked him upside the head, "Don't call me shivers!" He said, "After I beat her you're next Seiya so don't get too cocky." Seiya said, "You can't even hit her nevermind beat her...you're too soft hearted."

Saiya then ran out of the arena to go visit the orphans and give them some gifts. One walked up to him, "He's tough right?" She kicked him in the shin. "OW that's not nice!" The girl watching over the orphans began giggling, "It's NOT funny...oh well cute kid. Reminds me of myself." He went to have a shower and bumped right into Chloe as she was toweling off "Ack sorry!!" He quickly got out before she killed him with a water mallet.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Chloe just rolled her eyes and got dressed leaving as the other guys walked in. A thud was all that was heard when the door to the locker room was heard shutting. "She sure is something isn't she? Hey ice boy good luck kicking her ass tomorrow. She's gonna knock the crap outta you." Said Sidney before he went off to have a shower. Only god knew why since he was already water logged to begin with.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:18 pm

Seiya ran up "Chloe...you were staying in that little hut by the beach right? I just came back from there...the whole place is on fire. Hyoga is there trying to freeze the flames but they are too strong. It's like something is powering up the flames." When they arrived Hyoga was shooting his ice at the flames. "It's too powerful I don't get it it's just fire why can't I freeze it?"

Seiya said, "It's starting to die down...but the building is in shambles...I guess I'll take her to my place...it may be small but at least it's clean." Hyoga said, "Hey that's mean." Seiya said, "I'm not getting into a fight right now." He saw Chloe biting her lip so he led her away to his place.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:26 pm

Chloe was in shock seeing her place up in flames. Shaking mostly in fear she bit her lip and held back the tears. But once in Seiya's place she just fell to her knees crying loudly. Everything had just come crashing down as she lost it.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Seiya put his arms around her and brushed away her tears as she cried them, "Let it out it's okay." He rocked her gently close to him and stroked her hair softly letting her cry. "Things are going to be okay you'll see...one thing I learned is to never give up...someone wanted you out of this tournament and when I find out who I will teach him a lesson he won't soon forget...burning someone's house is extremely dishonorable."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:28 pm

Chloe just cried into Seiya's chest for a few minutes. Finaally she managed to calm down. The next morning the door bell rangand Chloe opened it because Seiya was making breafkast. Finding herself face to face with Saori Kido the tournament host she didn't know what to say.

"I know it's probably a shock seeing me here Chloe. But as a fellow woman my heart goes out to you for the loss of your place. I also figured it isn't proper for a man to house a woman when they aren't in a so called relationship. Therefore I'd like to offer you to stay with me." Said Saori.

"I appreciate the offer miss Kido... but I think I have to decline.... Seiya's been so kind to me for letting me stay here. It wouldn't be polite if I just bailed on him. Anyways thank you though." Said Chloe softly. "Very well best of luck on your match today." Said Saori and Chloe nodded closing the door. Her head lowered. She was so tempted to withdraw from the tournament.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Seiya came out with breakfast and said, "Chloe one thing you have to do is...you have to press forward..." He sat down with the food then ran back into the kitchen and put out the small fire and saw her shaking slightly. "Chloe...are you afraid of fire?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:41 pm

Chloe's eyes watered up and she burst into tears. She ran into the back bedroom the door slamming shut. The sound of a dresser was heard being moved in font of the door. Chloe then collapsed onto the bed and curled up crying into the pillow. By the time Seiya would get into the room she would be asleep on the bed after crying so much.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Seiya dashed outside and touched the window then punched his fist through it shattering the window and came in. He saw her laying on the bed and put an arm around her shoulder, "Wake up Chloe don't worry I'll help you." He said, "Come on I brought breakfast for you."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:54 pm

Back at the arena everyone seem to be getting in a bit of an uproar because the match hadn't started. Hearing the crowd in an uproar Shun said, "Hyoga I heard her place caught up in fire last night. She wasn't injured was she?" He looked worried. "Nah that block head Seiya took her home. She should be here for her match though." Said Sidney.

Foot steps were heard that moment and everyone turned seeing Chloe walk by them with Seiya behind her. It was easy to see she had been crying and it probably took Seiya a lot to have her show up. Jumping into the ring her armor equipped immediately and she just stood there her head lowered. "Go don't just stand there." Said Sidney giving Hyoga a push toward the ring.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:58 pm

Seiya gave her a hug and whispered, "You can do this I know you can...don't let what anyone did to you make you lose you're powerful...very powerful." He traced a finger up the side of her armor and said, "Your armor is very good and sturdy." He said, "Now show Shivers over there how it's done." Hyoga whacked him, "Stop calling me Shivers!"

Hyoga said, "Chloe...I know you're going through a lot but we're in a fight here...Show me the power of Eridanus Armor...You're going to be just fine I saw your match yesterday and I can tell you're going to be tough."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:12 am

"Ladies and gentlemen we are about to begin the next match between Chloe of the river and Hyoga of the northern cross! The moment the bell rings you two may begin!" Said the announcer. The dome closed over and the lights shone down on the two. Chloe had tears running down her face as she looked at Hyoga. "Damn Seiya what did you do the poor girl? Why is she crying?" Asked Sidney.

He got thwacked upside the head by Sterling who said, "She's still in shock her home burned down." The bell went off and the announcer said, "You may begin!" Though Chloe and Hyoga didn't move. Chloe backed up against the ropes of the ring shaking her head.

"I... I can't do this... I'm sorry... My hopes of winning were burned down with my home last night..." Said Chloe softly. "Come on Chloe you can do it!!!" A female voice rang out across the silent crowd. Chloe's head rose and her eyes went wide when she heard a group of people start cheering out for her.

Standing up straight the crowd went silent when the power of her Cosmos went flaring up. It felt like a peaceful river had washed over everyone from the aura she let off. Jumping up in the air that moment she decided to start off with the attack she used to be Sidney. A wave of water appeared out of nowhere and Chloe yelled, "TSUNAMI STRIKE!!" It came crashing down on Hyoga and flooded the area.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:14 am

Hyoga stood up in the wave, "Is that all? Try harder..." He touched the water and it froze solid him standing on top of the frozen water, "Diamond......DUST!" He fired but it stopped just before it hit her, "What the....my attack it won't hit her....why?" He fired it again for the same affect.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:22 am

Chloe braced herself for his attack twice but when it didn't come she advanced in and punched him repeatedly. She then kicked him and sent him flying up into the air. Jumping up in the air the area around them crystallize that moment and the announcer said, "What's this! The area appears to be freezing up! And it doesn't appeared to Cygnus who causing it! Brace yourself for something extreme people!" The ice crystallized around Chloe and seconds later came hailing down on Hyoga as Chloe yelled, "HAILSTORM!!" She landed on her feet as Hyoga hit the ground with the ice shards crashing down on him.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:25 am

Hyoga slowly got to his feet, "No one misuses ice in front of me...you call that an ice attack?" He began slowly moving his hands similar to the Pegasus Meteor and said, "Crimson Iceflames!" He punched the ground and the ice around him began moving in a tornado, "Fire!" he blasted it forward and it formed into a spiral of what appeared to be fire and ice but it was really just a red glazed ice shard set. "Dodge this if you can Ice Princess!"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:31 am

Chloe was fast to dodge the attack. Flipping out of the way fast she quickly move her arms and yelled, "TSUNAMI STRIKE!!!" A wave of water came crashing down and Hyoga was sent flying out of the ring from the wave. Chloe landed and the bell went off. "Chloe is the winner! She will move onto the next round!" Said the announcer. Everyone was clapping until Chloe suddenly wobbled and collapsed backward.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:34 am

Seiya leapt into the ring and gently picked her up, "She's just exhausted...she'll go back to my place to recuperate." He carried her back to his place and placed a cool washcloth on her forehead.

Hyoga meanwhile laid on the floor staring up at the lights, "Second round and I lose....why couldn't I use my full power against her...I've faced countless women as well as men and I never was afraid to use my powers before....is it just because she doesn't use a mask?" He thought then he slowly got up and watched the next match.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:39 am

Chloe squirmed and opened her eyes. Looking at Seiya she gave a tired smile and said, "Thanks for dragging me to the arena. I feel better now that I let out most of my emotions in that fight.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:40 am

Seiya smiled and stroked her hair out of her eyes, "I'm glad you're alright..." He picked her up and sat her down in a chair and came out with some chicken noodle soup and some warm apple cider. "After that chilling battle you must be cold here warm up."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:43 am

Chloe took the bowl of soup and cup setting them aside. Pulling Seiya down she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him for a moment. Pulling away her face was pink and said, "That was my real thank you." She then took the soup and sipped it down slowly warming herself up.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:45 am

Seiya blushed as well, "U...Uh w-well I uh...wow...." He looked down, "I just uh...." He sat up straight and took a drink of his apple cider, "OW HOT ow ow ow hot hot hot!" He grabbed a glass of water and drank it down fast. He said, "Chloe I'd like to ask that you stay here with me during the tournament. I don't want anything to happen to you."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:49 am

Chloe laughed at Seiya's reaction. Smiling she sipped her own apple cider and said, "I'd really like that. Alright I'll stay with you." She finished her meal and said, "Tonight let me cook but you need to go shopping. She grabbed a paper and wrote down what she needed and put it into Seiya's hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) Empty

Back to top Go down

saint seiya(private)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next