Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lao7583

lao7583

Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:56 pm

Jin sighed as he tugged Saya along. "I swear I wonder about you sometimes Saya..." he said as he walked with her.

When they were walking to class they saw Mana as Jin didn't do anything he just walked on by as if nothing had happened or was happening. but he did give a glance to make sure he didn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:04 pm

Mana just hurled a book toward Jean and Saya. The dictionary hit Saya in her back and she hit the ground laying there wincing. An angry yell was heard that moment but it wasn't from Jean nor Saya. Mana was slammed into the wall that moment and he went pale seeing the huge sword at his throat. "Jean.... get the teacher now! I won't let anymore people get hurt because of this guy's problem with me! Now go while I got him pinned!" Said Jade pissed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:10 pm

Jin narrowed his eyes as he picked up Saya in his arms as he carried her away piggyback. "don't try to move." he said to Saya as he took her to the nurses office then later found a teacher... Dr. Franken Stein showed up with Jin as he pointed. "infighting... but with no weapons please... it has to be monitored by a teacher sir." he said.

"Alright you 2 outsides... you will not be allowed your weapons... due to the fact that one is a deathscythe. This will be hand to hand." Dr. Stein said as he was cranking his bolt on his head.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:27 pm

"Fine by me! He's going to be sorry!!" Said Jade as Angelique returned to normal. Once outside they both stood across from each other and once the signal was given the two went at it. Jade got the best of the first hit and punched Mana sending him into the ground. He flipped to his feet though and came back with a hit in return. Though Jade grabbed his arm and flung him over his shoulder slamming him onto his back.

Terra Mana's partner hid behind Stein the whole time wincing as her eyes watered up. She didn't think they'd carry it this far. And what's worse is Jade was far better. She gasped seeing Mana get hit again. "This is crazy stop them!!" She cried loudly. "Rules are rules it can't be until someone loses. In this case passes out..." Said Angelique just as disturbed. "But one of them will end up dead!" Cried Terra loudly.

Mana skidded back out of breath as well as Jade. Mana had a few cracked ribs at this point and he was wheezing. "You book worm I ain't giving up!" Screamed Mana charging at him. Though Jade said, "I may be a book worm but you're screwed!! Bring it on!!" Mana slammed him and Jade dug his feet into the ground to avoid being toppled. Grabbing his shoulders Mana let out a scream as he took a violent shock. He went flying back and landed on his back still conscious. Jade spit to the side and said, "Damn I guess I went to soft... Either way he's good as screwed!" He ran toward Mana but Terra screamed, "No stop!!! Please!!!" Jade just came to a stop and looked at her. Mana had finally fallen unconscious and Terra ran over to him crying.

"Tch... he deserved every last of it.." Said Jade. His vision blurring Jade collapsed on his side out cold and Angelique gasped and ran over to him.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Techniquly... Jade won... only because he would have been able to kill Mana if he didn't pass out.." said Jin as he folded his arms. "well... 2 more to lug to the nurses office." he said as other teachers came to take them away to the nurses station.

Jin sighed as he patted Saya's shoulder. "we'll check on him later... right now he'll be resting." he said.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:43 am

The next morning Saya came by the nurses office along with Jin. She blinked feeling quite a bit of tension. Both Jade and Mana were bandaged over at least eighty percent of their bodies. Even so you could feel the radiating aura of the two as they glared at each other. "My my it's been like this all morning since they both woke up. Though I'm glad they know better then to not do anything to each other." Said the nurse with a smile.

Saya just laughed and said, "I never knew my best friend was a mummy Jade." "It's not funny!" Huffed Jade turning pink. "Well boys I hope you both learned your lessons. Violence doesn't solve a thing. Now why not be friends?" Asked Saya. "As if I'd be friends with him!!" Yelled Mana and Jade at the same time as they pointed at each other pissed.

They both started glaring and Angelique said, "Will you two grow up already! Look at you both half mauled and what did it accomplish nothing! Mana you scared your partner quite a bit yesterday and Jade I thought you were mote mature then this! Now stop it otherwise I beat you both into dust!" She shot them both a glare showing she meant it. Both Jade and Mana frowned and looked away from each other.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Jin just gave a scared laugh as he sighed also smiling. ~And this is why she's my partner apparently... I can handle most of the things she does... and she dones't have to worry about me being like them.~ he thought to himself.

he just looked at Mana then and stared at him. "Stop being a jerk... your partner hates it." Jin just added as he patted Saya's shoulder. "come on... lets head out... Lord Death is going to send us on another mission." he said to Saya as he walked out focused.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Saya nodded and said, "Behave you two we'll be back." After that she left the nurses office along with Jin. "My back is still throbbing. Mana has some muscle now only if he'd put some of it into something good that'd be nice." Said Saya.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:28 pm

Jin looked at her as he showed he was concerned he then looked into his Gi for something to help her but when he looked he found the ointments that he used for pain killers and healers. Only thing was it had to be applied by hand onto the source. "I have something to help but you'll... have to... ugh..... take off your shirt." he said blushing.

"We'll do that later. He quickly said as he started to walk off quickly all bashfull till they got to lord death's chambers.

"Hi there! Hi there! what's up? what's up? Good to see you both." said lord death in his funny voice tone. "wanted to see first hand the ones that beat Lord Vlad very quickly." he said as he looked at Saya and Jin.

"Something wrong lord Death?" asked Jin as he tilted his head to the side.

"Oh no... just wanted to also ask you if you have been practicing Soul Residence?" he asked tilting his body completely to one side.

"Yes Sir. We have... its just not as easy as one may have thought... we are still learning our soul wavelengths." he confessed.

"its because she's got large breasts too huh?" he said.... there was an akward silence as Jin got a huge shiver that went up his body. "So that's the problem?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:34 pm

Uhhhh riggghtt its better we don’t talk about that sir. He’s really sensitive on the matter. But now worries we’ll keep practicing our soul residence.” Said Saya elbowing Jin to make him pay attention.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:40 pm

Seconds after the comment Spirit came running in. "Huh what was that sir huh?" he said looking around.

Lord death just gave an angry vein pop and looked right at spirit. "Chop." and chopped his head as he passed out. "have you no manners?" he said. "So sorry for that... but yes.. please continued to practice... sometimes even the smallest and unnatural fears can be considered harmful of soul residence. Even ego, can mess with concentration." he explained.

"That doesn't explain what you said lord Death." Said Jin lowering his head a bit embarrassed.

"Well I'll leave you for now... and be sure to apply that medicine on her Jin... you should practice today in the gardens. Dr. Franken Stien will be there to watch your progress." he added.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Later that afternoon after Saya had her back taken care of she and Jin were out practicing for their soul resonance. Saya sat down trying to catch her breath. "They don't make this easy do they?" She asked with a laugh. "You're doing it all wrong?" Said an annoyed voice. Jade came walking up. "Oh care to demonstrate?" Asked Saya hopefully as he stood up. Jade rolled his eyes and said, "Fine Angel transform.." Holding his sword in one hand since his other was in a sling. Saya didn't think he'd actually do it. But she had her gaze fixed on him as his power was felt rising. "WAH!!" Cried Saya falling on her ass as she was blown back. Jade's sword had become warped looking and very much bigger. "Whoa what the hell is that?" Asked Saya. "Black Eclipse it has the power to split anything it touches." Said Jade. "So... I take it that's how you trashed Lady Arctic?" Asked Saya giving a nervous laugh. "Just try and not over strain yourselves you two. You need to have a clear mind and be able to match your soul wave lengths to use Soul Resonance." Said Jade.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Jin nodded as he looked at his hands. he remembered his conversation with Lord Death as he tighted them.

'your insecurities of women will be your greatest challenge... you found a partner who likes you because you see her as a person not an object... the only question is what is holding you back... you must fully except her... mind and boy... yes body... despite your inner demon. You knows she's giving it all she has... you must now do it..." said lord death to him in the pat.

Jin looked at Saya and gulped. "Saya... lets try one more time okay." he said as he helped her up and got in his stance. "Saya... become Yamato." he said waiting for her as he held her hand so she became her sword from.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:21 pm

Saya quickly transformed and flew into Jin's hand. Jade meanwhile had Angelique transform back and went to take a seat watching the two.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:27 pm

Jin took in a deep breath. "okay... clear my mind... and focus on Saya's wavelength." he said to himself as he held yamato ready.

"go Soul Resinence!" he yelled as he concetrated his soul. focusing all of his concentration to her and only her as yamato seemed to flare up with energy become a sword of pure energy. "now..." he said getting into a samurari stance. "DEMON HUNTER!" he said as he slashed downward as he force seemed to split the garden down the middle and the trees as well... but at the same time yamato retained its from as a katana. Jin then did a sheathing motion as all the trees that were slashed creeked and then fell by the hundreds.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:35 pm

Jade just stood up and clapped saying, "Not bad at all you two. Mana came walking up that moment with Terra by his side. He had saw the attack go off upon entering the garden. Seeing Saya transform and Jin fall to his knees Mana looked at Saya and flinched when she collapsed onto her back. Saya groaned saying, "Nap time..."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:37 pm

Jin was just breathing hard also as he leaned against a tree. "she deserves it... we been at this since the morning... we pushed ourselves past exhaustion..." he confessed to Jade as he looked at Saya lay down.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:40 pm

When Saya woke up again she found herself in bed. She looked at the clock and yawned loudly. Seeing today was Saturday was a huge relief to her. Meant no school and she could sleep some more. Though that didn't last long and she heard her stomach growl loudly. She groaned as she lay there. She finally dragged herself out of bed. Going down the hall she rapped on Jin's bedroom door and said, "Oi wake up. I'm starving so I'm making breakfast Jin." She then went to the small kitchen and tried to figure out what to make.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:51 pm

Jin woke up as he yawned loudly as he stretched. "okay okay." he said as he got up in his PJs. walking out with white moons on a pitch black ordeal. He then went to the sink in the bathroom as he washed his face first so he could see better.

He then walked out to see Saya... "So what's cooking for breakfast today?" he asked going to the fridge getting some juice and milk to sit on the table then turned to her.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Saya turned around and said, "I'm debating between french toast or pancakes. Which would you prefer for breakfast today?"
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:03 pm

Jin thought for a moment... "Hmmm pancakes or French Toast tough call... lets do pancakes today... that cool?" he asked her as he then looked at her. once he looked at her there was a bit of silence... He then got a good eyefull of her chest with her blessed chest hanging out with a very large cleavage showing itself to him.

He then screamed out loudly as he fell back as his nose was bleeding. "Argh god... Saya... are you trying to seduce me!!!!" he screamed.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:27 pm

"EH!?" Cried Saya looking down. She let out a scream realizing she totally forgot she was living with him now. And as a habit she forgot to put her shirt on so she was in nothing but her bra. She bolted out of the kitchen fast. Jade meanwhile was walking up to the door along with Angelique. Soul and Maka were with him. They all froze hearing the racket inside and Jin's scream followed by Saya.

"Don't die Jin come on get a hold of yourself!" Saya was heard yelling from inside. "I wonder if everything's okay." Said Maka. "Either that or Jin's got some serious issues. That guy really needs a reality check." Said Soul. "Yeah that he does." Said Jade as he banged on the door. Saya who had gotten herself decent was fanning Jin trying to bring him back to reality when she heard banging on the front door.

She went and opened it saw the four and said, "Uh.... Hi." "Just let us in already." Said Jade and Saya stepped aside letting them in. "Okay so what was all the fuss about?" Asked Jade. 'Well you know.... Jin and his special issues..." Said Saya giving a nervous laugh. "Oh that...I'll never understand why. Most guys love such a thing." Said Jade. "Come on man get up your pathetic." Said Soul nudging Jin who lay there on the floor in a daze. "I think he's out for the count." Said Maka.

"Pardon me for a moment." Said Saya. Going into the kitchen. She appeared with a pot of water a moment later and splashed Jin on the face with it saying, "Get up!!!"
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:38 pm

Jin woke up as he shook his head. "Im okay... i'm okay." he said as he shook his head. "ugh... that's one way to wake up in the morning." he confessed as he poured the glasses of milk and juice on the table.

Soul looked at him and sighed. "man your pathetic... you know how many guys would kill to partner with her... let alone get the sites you see." he said.

Jin got a huge vain popping out as he got angry but remained calm. "Just like you get your eyefull with Blair." he said... taking a sip of some juice.

Soul went dead silent as his smile went to sheer fear and panic. "Okay okay... I take it back.. we're somewhat in the same boat." he said holding his heart. ~he just had to bring that one out...~
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:00 am

"Oh shush you drama king. What the heck are you going to do if you ever get a girlfriend. Not look at her?" Asked Saya annoyed as she went to work making pancakes. Serving up the first batch she said, "So why the visit you guys?" "Actually we came here to ask if you guys wanted to have some fun for a change." Said Jade. "And what kind of fun are you talking about?" Asked Saya as she sat down.

"Well then let me start from the beginning. Back at school yesterday there was rumors about an old asylum on the edge of our city out in the woods. It's said to be severely haunted. People have been murdered or died there and most just spent their lives wasting away in that place till their death came. It closed down about a decade ago. In fact a few students went there a couple nights before and swore they saw something not very human. They didn't get a very good look because they all freaked and fled. I'm curious to see what they saw so I grabbed these two and figured I'd bring you both along and we actually decide to go check it out." Said Jade.

"Haunted.... you say...? Just what was it they saw really?" Asked Saya nervously." "No idea but I say we should go check it out." Said Jade. Saya groaned and said, "But why us?" "Because I thought we were friends and friends do stuff like this don't they?" Asked Jade and Saya sighed. "Alright alright Jin you up for it?" She asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:06 am

I'm always up for something to get me out of the house. Sounds like fun to me. Nothing to fear... it may just be pranks or strays of something un natural." he said as he ate his pancakes.

After he finished eating them he patted his stomach. "yeah... that hit the spot." he said. "Let me take a shower and we can head on out." he said to them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next