Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:15 am

About a half an hour later they were approaching the run down place. The outside itself was in ruins covered in mold and vines. Windows were broken and there were holes in the walls showing pitch black on the inside. Approaching the gates Jade was first to slip through the gap and help Angelique through. "Come on you guys." Said Maka with a smile and she and Soul went on through. Saya was already shaking in her shoes as she slowly inched toward the gate. She found herself yanked through by Jade and she squeaked. Entering the place the group looked around. "Ew... this place is disgusting." Said Angelique. "That it is..." Said Jade. "I... I don't like it!" Saya cried. "Oh come on we just go here. Now where shall we go look first?" Asked Jade.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:22 am

Jin was calm but he stayed close to Saya. "hey its okay... we are all here for you... even me... I'm your partner now aren't I." he said as he patted her back.

he then continued down the hall as he looked around then out of no where ghosts came out from all sides... Jin just got into a stance to hord them off as did the others. "remember... they are just ghosts." he said to them.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:28 am

"G-G-Ghosts!!" Saya squealed loudly as she jumped onto Jin's back. Jade on the other hand had no look of fear. "Lost souls stuck in Limbo Saya. Though I doubt anything can really hurt us." Said Jade. A clatter was heard that moment and a scream heard from Angelique. "Angel!!" Jade yelled turning around but she was gone. "Where did she go?" Asked Maka. Jade started tapping the wall and a trap door suddenly opened. "Come on guy we need to go get her." Said Jade waiting for them to jump in. "Uh... you go first." Said Maka.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:33 am

Jin got a huge shiver up and down his spine after he felt Saya jump on his back... he took a few breaths before he finaly was able to get saya off of him and set her down. "Saya... come on... just hold my arm... it'll be okay." he said to her as he took in a few breathings. ~only fear I have to worry about is her.~

he walked up to the others. "come on Jade just jump we'll follow." he urged.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:33 pm

"AHH!" Cried Saya as Jade shoved all three of them in and jumped in after them. They all fell fast screaming until all that was heard was a boom. Everyone had landed painfully on the hard surface down below. "Ugh.... I'm going to kill you Jade! Admit it you're fricken scared!!" Saya exploded on him. "OK so I am! Sheesh now where's Jin?" Asked Jade annoyed. "Uh Saya..." Said Maka and Saya looked down to see she was smothering the hell out of Jin. She gasped and got off fast.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Jin was twitching from the impact then getting smothered by Saya he gasped only to be muffled out... he couldn't do anything because he was pinned down from all the others.

When she finally got off she saw him with blue under his cheaks because he nearly sufficated from being smothered.

Soul just looked as he sighed. "Saya 2... Jin 0." he said somewhat smiling.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:44 pm

"Oh no I killed him! Don't die on me Jin wake up wake up!" Wailed Saya rattling him. "I don't think that's gonna help Saya...." Said Maka. A loud scream resonated through the area and Jade said, "That's Angel!!" He then bolted in that direction. Maka and Soul behind him. "Wake up!" Saya exploded on Jin. After that she dropped him and ran after the others.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:47 pm

It took a while with all the rattling and stuff but once he heard angel Scream he snapped back to consciousness. "I'm up... I'm up." he tried to say.

Once he saw Saya run he got up as quickly as he could and run after her. "man... this haunted place seems to have more things going on." he thought to himself as he caught up.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:53 pm

The group was running as fast as they could when Maka suddenly tripped and landed on the floor. "Crap Maka!" Said Saya going to help her back up. But Maka was suddenly whisked back to the area they came from. Being dragged along by her ankle all that was heard her screaming, "Jade I'm going to kill you for bringing me to this whacked out place!!!" And then she was gone. "Oh man Jin! Maka where is everyone!" Cried Saya. She ran down the halls and located Jin but didn't see any of the others. "Jin we all got split up in that creepy place!" Whined Saya running up and clinging onto his arm.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:57 pm

Its alright... we'll find them." he said as he looked around. "okay... too many echos. I wonder." he thought as he looked around. "down here... oh boy... I guess all we can do is go forward... towards the lights... that's the best we can do." he thought as he walked with her trying to ignore her breasts pressed against his arms as he was blushing.

Soul was with Maka as he helped her up. "well this is nice... huh?" he said as he brushed himself off.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Saya kept freaking out on every little thing they came across. She clung onto Jin even further. "WAH!!" She cried suddenly when she was flipped upside down and dangling. "Jin help me!!" Cried Saya loudly as she tried to keep her top from flipping up while she dangled there.

"I'm going to kill Jade! Soul transform now we're busting outta here!!!" Said Maka fuming furiously.

Jade meanwhile had located Angelique and the two of them were walking around. "Every hall way looks the same Jade. How are we ever going to find the others at this rate?" Asked Angelique.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Jin looked and gasped as he grabbed at her to pull her down from the sides. It wasn't working due to the fact that he didn't have a solid grip and was trying to keep her shirt form falling off. "of all days your not wearing your vest." he thought as he gulped hard and bare hugged her feeling her breasts squish against his chest and stomach as he pulled her down only to have her flop ontop of him. "oww." he said as he laid there in an awkward 69 position. "Now I want to get out of here... this is to much." he thought to himself.

Normally I would Maka but this place is to unstable... we start hacking and slashing this place may actually come down ontop of us." Soul said. "huh? you hear that... that' tapping... its coming from over there... come on."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Saya then walked after him and toward the source of some tapping noise. She clung onto his arm the whole time shaking scared and whimpering, "I just want to get out of here!!" Though looking ahead all that was heard was a loud scream from Saya that moment as she jumped onto Jin from the front screaming, "GHOST!!!"
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Jin walked with her as he finally saw what was going on and when Saya screamed out again. He closed his eyes feeling her bear hug him as he took in a deep breath as he looked at the source... there was an awkward silence as he saw what she saw and he sighed and he tapped her head. "Saya... Saya... look... its not a ghost." he said.

He continued to look as he closed his eyes and rubbed them also.

Soul and Maka came running up seeing Jin there and then saw Jade and Angel come up too. "what's going on?" asked Soul

Jin pointing as he took in a deep sigh. "this is what everyone was so scared of.. from the rumors." he said

Jumping around tap dancing was excalibur. as he kept going he then noticed the others as he stopped. "Oh... I see I have an audiance at last. My special day of when I get my soul dance going to have these people live again so to say... before the sleep for another... 100 years." he said. "it all happened a long time ago..." he then went on a rant.

Jin was trying realy hard not laugh, cry, or explode with anger as he was tuning Excaliber out. "so... what do you think?" he asked everyone.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:20 am

Jade seen twitching in anger. "Damn it! I didn't come here to see this!" He yelled furiously. "What did you come here to see then?" Asked Maka. "Well judging by the rumors my greatest worry was the fact it could have been a Kishin. The people that came were first years so they wouldn't have been able to fight it off if it was one." "Huh you dragged us out here for a school assignment on a weekend! I could be home right now painting my finger nails!" Saya yelled glaring at Jade.

"Well excuse me princess. I figured you guys could use the challenge. Sorry for thinking of you." Said Jade annoyed. "Hey now does it really matter? I admit I did have fun going here. We now know for sure this place is full of ghosts." Said Maka with a smile. "She's right and we all got pretty spooked. Well except Soul and Jin. You boys really do have some major guts." Said Angelique with a smile.

"I guess you're right. I'm sorry Jade..." Said Saya softly. "Yeah I guess I should have told you guys. I was just worried because it's so close to home. I'm sorry." Said Jade. "Speaking of home I'm starving. It's past lunch time it seems. Come on you guys let's head back. Lunch is on me." Said Saya.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:12 pm

Jin didn't want to say anything about being afraid of ghosts the only thing he was afraid of was Saya... he just kept his mouth shut trying to keep it in.

Soul looked over. "I'm just used to it somewhat... but I think Jin here was the one that was scared of something else." he said as he looked over.

Jin went dead silent as he stared to walk away. "can we just leave please!!!" he called out not wanting to be there anymore.

Excalibur was walking with them still going on a rant as he looked to them. "Fool. Knowing the secrets of women is the number one priority... there are the figures, the voice... and also the - Jin lost it and clobbered Excalibur.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:02 pm

"What's the matter Jin afraid of a little cleavage?" Asked Jade with a grin and a snicker He then shook his head and said, "Well I for one am not scared since I've seen it al- Omph!" Jade cut off and fell on his ass suddenly after bumping into the chest of a teacher. Looking at the woman who stood there she did not look happy. "Uh..." "All of you come with me." Said the teacher firmly. It wasn't long before they found themselves sitting in the school in her office.

"You six broke a very hefty rule and on a weekend of all things. That building is off limits to all students. Do you know why?" "I know ma'am... Its because of the unstability of the place. The whole place could have collapsed onto us it we could have been killed..." Said Maka softly. "Miss Ibuki I had no idea honestly. I took them there based on rumors were heard. Please if you're going to punish anyone please make it me..." Said Jade softly.

"That's very kind of you. Yet being a top student I figured you're meant to be a role model of all the other students. I suppose I can arrange it to have you take the punishment. Jade you and Angelique are suspended for the rest of this schools semester then." Said Miss Ibuki. "Wait a second! If we took all the punishment equally can you at least not make is so harsh on Jade! It's as he said ma'am. Not one of us knew that place was off limits. If he our we did we wouldn't have gone there. Please I'm asking you to not be so harsh on him." Said Saya.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:10 pm

And not to be smart or anything but the reason for the disturbance was also from this guy... you know him as Excalibur..." Jin said as he held him up as Excalibur was almost crying because he was hurt. "You can also put the rumors to rest now also... can you at least be lineant on that please." he said.

Lord Death was watching from his mirror thinking... "hmmmm."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:45 pm

"No." Said Miss Ibuki and everyone groaned. "I'll split the punishment evenly. You'll all serve three weeks of community service. Picking up trash of course. And no weekends off. MY decision is final." Said Miss Ibuki firmly and everyone sighed.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Jin sighed also. "fine... but you take him." he said handing her Excalibur. Making her take him even though he was somewhat crying as he walked off. "come on Saya... lets get home and get ready." he said as he walked off.

Excalibur was in fact sobbing. "I didn't get to finish my story." was his only complaint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)   Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil  (Private) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater: Remnants of Evil (Private)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4