Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:59 pm

Roch backed up fast and fell right onto his ass scared. "Easy Dante not everyone is used to being in situations like this. There's some people who even go their whole lives without even coming across demons. Now where we heading?" Asked Morrison. Roch stood up and said, "Dragons Peak.. something about having to go there." "Well you ain't going to make it there in his old rust bucket. it ain't meant for tackling rugged paths and evading demons." Said Morrison.

"Is it really that bad the roads?" Asked Roch. "It's mostly what's lurking in the forest surrounding the peak. Legends say the forests surrounding the mountain are an ancient battle ground. And the demons that thrive there are at their strongest due to the strange energies on that land. It's no walk through a park." Said Morrison. "Well not like it can be any worse then where I'm at right now. Let's go then." Said Roch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 pm

"hate to say it... but I wish trish or Lady was here... this is not going to be easy... not one bit." he said as he got ready.

Leon got in the car with Dante and the others knowing full well that they would go as far as the car would let them.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:22 pm

Once everyone was in Morrison started driving. A good while went by till they came to the forest. As they were driving though Roch felt a chill. "Pull over! Something's coming and fast! I don't know why but I can feel it!" Said Roch quickly. "Not even five minutes into these woods and already problems." Said Morrison slamming onto the brakes. Everyone got out fast and looked around. Yet nothing had come. "I know I felt it... It's the same feeling I got every other time one showed up by why not now?" Asked Roch confused. Morrison moved away from the car fast as some vines suddenly leached around it and grabbed it crushing it.

"Well shit looks like we're walking." Said Morrison. "What else can you tell us about this place. Because the vines I know don't do that to vehicles..." Said Roch. "I wasn't going to tell you this but I may as well so you're aware of the danger we're going into. It has to do with the crisis that happened a long time ago. Naturally that's a different story. But our world is supposed to be separated from the demon world. So everyone thinks but there's a few gaps in the boundaries. Very tiny and thus they result in places like this." Said Morrison.

"Wait so you're saying we're stepping into a zone that mixes our world with this other place together?" Asked Roch. "Almost right but it's residual energy that's the cause of this. You may as well be considering yourselves walking in the demon world. The energy is what's causing the plants to be alive. And that's why you two really need to watch your backs. Now then shall we continue." Said Morrsion.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:29 pm

The part Morison left out is that these energies are caused also by gates... left here by demons in an old war. The gate is at the center of the Peak. My guess is the gate somehow opened and also... that gate has a lot to do with family bloodlines... in short... its a librady of ancient recordings kept well preserved by these demonic energies... odd to some..." Dante said as he walked off. "I only came here once. That was a long time ago... with my brother and my mother." he said.

Leon kept close but had his hand on his sword... he was very scared right now. Looking around as he gulped hard.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:29 pm

As they walked through the forest toward the mountain. It seemed way too quiet. A snap was heard and Roch flipped upside down with a yelp. He was dangling upside down after accidentally stepping on a vine pissing it off. "Ugh this is not my day. Note to self do not step on the plants if you don't wanna end up like this." Said Roch. He grabbed the vine around his ankle and untied it. Falling on his back with a yelp he sighed and stood up wincing.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Leon walked carefully as he continued down the path. "So your the legendary Dante huh... seems like fate doesn't it?" said Leon.

"I just see it as a pain in the ass... not only that but also I don't like going to see my father's resting place." he said... "always gives me nothing but greif." he said out loud keeping his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:49 pm

"If it's such a pain in the ass why the hell do this job? You said it yourself you deal with shit like this every day. Then again I suppose someone's gotta clear the trash in this world." Said Roch. He suddenly jumped when he felt something touch his shoulder. Grabbing whatever it was he flung it over his shoulder onto it back. "The hell it's a human skeleton!" Screamed Roch falling back scared.

Hearing his scream echo in the area. Morrison sighed and a rustle was heard then they were surrounded by more skeletons like the one Roch had tossed. "Lovely nothing like dealing with a bunch of bone heads. Grab a branch or something and start helping kid. We're going to have to fight our way through these." Said Morrison. Snapping a tree branch after he got back up. Roch swung it at a few of them that went right at him.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Dante sighed as he started to shoot them down... one by one till finally they were all clear again. He then went to Roch and punched him in the gut. "Enough screaming... man up!" he said a little anoyed.

Leon helped too but couldn't unsheath his sword so he used it sheathed to beat them down and it was like he was breaking them with one hit each and every time.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Roch just grabbed his wrist and squeezed it saying, "Is it customary to harass your clients! You asshole cut me a little slack! I was just caught a little off guard!” He then shoved past Dante and tossed the tree branch he had been holding aside. Walking up the path he saw a couple more skeletons and he punched them out saying, “Out of my way you fucking sacks of bones!” He had taken a few more steps only to be speared through the shoulder by a demon that had been following them for some time. Landing up against a tree he just lay there wincing saying, “You bastard... Why the hell do you freaks keep coming after me..? Just tell me already why do you want me dead so badly!” “How about I tell you after I slit your throat.” Said the demon with a grin.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Dante then came up firing at the demon as fast as he could seeing the blood come from there but then he got in close and sliced off its head. "I hate you stealth types... I have to make sure you guys attack before I get a good shot." he said as he looked at Roch and got him down. "Well would you look at that..." he said as she saw Roch heal up quickly.

Leon was there also but he wasn't as fast as dante... he was still trying to pull out his sword but it continued to resist.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Roch just pulled himself up and didn’t say a word. He just carried on walking. After a good few hours they had made it to the base of the mountain. There was a huge opening that looked like a cave. I’m taking a break now whether you people like it or not.” Said Roch sitting on a tree stump wiping the sweat off his forehead. “Well I expected more trouble then a few dozen bone heads, some vines, and a stealther. We need to stop and think. This is a little too easy don’t you guys think?” Questioned Morrison. “No shit... it’s a trap I knew that much. I haven’t told anyone but I’ve been hearing a luring voice this whole time. Someone let us through here just so they could probably deal with me themselves...” Said Roch.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:24 pm

More like all 3 of us... don't forget to the demons I'm there number one on their hit list." he said as he started to walk on in. "if its a trap then you go on ahead anyways... they lose the element of surpirse if you know its coming but yeah lets rest for a little bit..." Dante said leaning against the walls in the cave.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:50 pm

After a few minute rest they went inside further in the cave. "Man is it me or does this place stink?" Asked Roch. "By all means I shouldn't be with you three. If the card hadn't broken down I'd have gone back to town. And you're right it does stink in here." Said Morrison. Roch sighed and continued walking along side Leon.

It was then he realized Dante and Morrison we're not with them. Grabbing Leon Roch said, "Hold it where did they go?" Oiiiiii!! You guys there! You left us behind!" Called Roch. His voice echoed and he got no response.

Morrison meanwhile said, "Hold it Dnate we lost the kids?" He looked back and noticed both Leon and Roch missing. "This isn't good. If we don't find them you can consider your pay day gone because your client will be dead for sure." Said Morrison.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:54 pm

"Crap... only a demon would do this... we have to go in further... that's the only way... trust me." he said as he began to run. But he made sure Morrison was behind him.

Leon looked around as he felt uneasy also. "great... just great... we are trapped in an illusion... and it seems we are to go that way." Leon said as he huffed... "Stay on guard." he said as he walked with Roch towards the destination until they came to a room.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Going into the room it looked like a stone chamber in a way. Torches lit up the place giving it a light glow. "So you two finally come." Said a female voice. And a woman landed down in front of them. Roch stepped back slightly and the woman said, "I am the guardian of the gates. In order to pass you must first beat me. But just because I'm a woman don't think I'll be easy. I only need two warriors out of the group of the four of you to beat me. My luck is I picked you two the weakest. Don't count on your friends to save you. I got them busy running in circles at the moment. Now state your names." Roch just stood there a bit confused. "Uh Roch Michaelson." He said. "And your friend?" Asked the woman. Roch elbowed Leon.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Leon stared as he sighed. "why is it every time it is a major demon... its a woman..?" he asked out loud as he sighed. "Leon Drakenhart..." he said as he got into a stance. "now for the love of god... unsheath!" he said pulling on the blade a bit to have it come free as he gritted his teeth and finally the blade popped out.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:14 pm

"So let's see we have one fool who lacks a weapon and another whose weapon doesn't recognize him as its owner. You blond catch." Said the female demon. Roch outstretched his hand and caught the spear she tossed his way. "Now then at least I can have someone fight back. Now prepare yourselves!" She said and Roch stepped back slightly saying, "Any time would be nice to draw that sword Leon."

Though she quickly ran at them and before he and Leon could react they were sent slamming up against the wall behind them. Roch coughed up blood and fell forward. "Come now are all kids your age this weak. I barely even touched you. Show me you're real men." Said the female demon. Roch stood up. Running toward her he attempted to ram the spear through her stomach but she caught it and lifted it up with him. Throwing Roch along with the spear he landed on his side with a yelp.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Leon also crashed as he hit the ground. "argh... this sucks." he said as he slowly got up and blood touched the sheath as it started to glow a little bit. Leon got mad as he ran at her knowing some martial arts he did a flying kick and spin kick the went to hit her with his sheath sword since it seemed to work just as well. "I won't lose or die yet..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:28 pm

She caught him mid kick and held him so he dangled upside down. "Human attacks or weapons are useless against me. Only demonic weapons can hurt me so your attempts are futile!" She said throwing Leon. She then blocked Roch's attack and punched him in the stomach. Sliding across the ground on his back he just lay there. "Weak looks like I win so now you both die!" She yelled. Roch stood up and the blood ran down the side of his face.

"I got news for you lady! My whole life has been a gamble this week! I'm not about to let some demon bitch beat me down!" Yelled Roch as his spear glowed. He ran forward with a loud yell. She suddenly paled seeing him vanish and his spear went through her. Though she moved away before she got completely skewered through. Roch staggered back and said, "Whoa... the room... it's spinning... I'd like to get off now please..." "All that talk for nothing. You're suffering from blood loss." She said walking toward Roch. She then stopped in front of him and struck him to the side. He hit the wall and lay there out cold.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Leon laid there in pain as his heart started to beat hard as he opened his eyes and his weapon finally awakened. He growled as he then roared and ran at the demon as he once again kicked her but he set her up as he slashed downward with his blade now fully unsheathed. Blood trailed as he had a demonic aura around him... it was yellow almost like the sun in the demonic worlds as he looked at her with glowing eyes. She would see a demonic shadow over Leon it was the shadow of his ancestor... one of sparta's knights.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:45 pm

She fell to her knees and Roch who was thought to be knocked out sat up and gave her one poke with his spear. She fell to the ground and vanished. Morrison and Dante came running in just to see it end like that. "Ow... everything... it hurts..." Groaned Roch as he lay there. Though the voice of the demoness they thought they beaten echoed around them saying, "Not bad for a couple of rookies. If you go straight ahead to the door in front of you. The place you seek lies beyond that point. May you find what you seek." After that a creak was heard as the gate was opened up. "Well I'll be damned they actually beat the guardian. How the hell did you two pull that off?" Asked Morrison. "Sheer luck no can one of you please carry me. I can't feel anything right now." Said Roch with a groan.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Leon on the other hand passed out because he didn't know how to control his awakened state... at least not yet...

Dante walked on over and checked on Leon as he picked him up and threw him over like a sack of potatoes. "he'll be okay... he's just over exherted himself. Morrison... help Roch... he's not like Leon." he said as he walked on.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:00 pm

"Asshole!" Roch yelled after Dante's retreating back. "Hey don't walk away when I'm insulting you!" He said getting up and going after. But he stopped grabbed the spear and left with Morrison walking behind him. Crossing a bridge that had a dark abyss under it. Roch looked around when they entered the next area and said, "Wow..." The place was full of thousands and thousands of books on shelves stretching upward to into a pitch black.

Leaning his spear by the door he noticed a platform with a strange device on it. He walked up onto it. "Strange writing yet I can read it. Place hand here it says. Well okay then don't mind if I do." Said Roch doing as it told him to. A thud was heard that moment as a random book bounced off his head making him land on his back with a yelp. It landed on his chest and Morrison said, "Be careful what you touch kid. See what happens when you do?" Roch stood up wincing and said, "Oh shut up old timer..." He then picked up the book and looked at it confused.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Hold on..." Dante said as he put Leon's hand on it too as the room seemed to rotate and a book came out also. "Good... these are teh bloodlines... now we head back... keep that book close to you... it has all of your father's history dating back to my father..." he said as he walked off with Leon.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:13 pm

By the time they had left the cave it was pitch dark outside. Some head lights shone in their view. Roch blinked seeing Lady get out. "You guys look like you could use a lift. It's two a.m you we're in there for five hours. I nearly fell asleep waiting for you all. I don't know why but my instincts told me to come here and wait." Said Lady. "Just admit you were worried about Dante. Why else would you be waiting here?" Asked Morrison.

"Oh I was worried alright. Worried that he might die and not get me the money he owes me." Said Lady as everyone piled in the car. "Wow now that's pretty bad. Just how much does he owe you?" Asked Roch. More then that two grands you're giving him. You do realize he swindled you right kid? Normally he does it regardless of cash if it involves demons. It's why he's in the gutter to begin with." Said Lady. Roch patted himself down and said, "Oh funny you should say that... I lost the money during our way up here. How I did I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next