Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
lao7583

lao7583

Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Leon sat his book down as he sighed. "yeah whatever you do should be carefully thought out." he said as he folded his arms. "So what do you plan Roch... what do you think we should do?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:04 pm

"I don't know alright! Just forget it it I give up!" Said Roch taking a seat. "Make up your mind already. We're asking you what you want to do Roch and all you do is throw a tantrum and give up every time." Said Lady. "If what you said is true. I don't think I could take it... I'm only one man one person. And I finally realized I ain't fully human. There's nothing else I need to know other then the fact whose after me and why..." Said Roch.

"Trust me if what I said is true you better be prepared to slay the only living family member you have left. It ain't easy killing someone who you think or thought cared for you..." Said Lady. She then left abruptly after that the door slamming shut behind her. "Wow what's her problem?" Asked Roch. "Leon go after her. Moron here must have hit a nerve or a touchy topic. Maybe she'll talk to you about what's bugging her." Said Trish.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:10 pm

Yeah... something you said Roch or what she said hit something very bad." he said as he walked off after her.

"Had to bring up my brother her father ordeal... sheesh. but one thing you need to worry about Roch is that sometimes your family will become your enemies sometimes... especially in the demon world." DAnte said.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:15 pm

"I honestly don't know anything about her. If I said something wrong I didn't mean it..." Said Roch with a sigh. "It's not what you said it's what you made her bring up. And take in what Dante said before you do anything stupid from now on. I know you want to believe in brother and that he could care for you. But all we're saying is be careful." Said Trish.

Lady meanwhile stopped sensing Leon approach her. She sighed and smiled saying, "I figured they'd send you. Look it's not his fault nor do I blame him. He knows nothing of me. It's just hard sometimes talking about it..."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Well whenever your ready to talk about it... I will be there to listen." Leon said as he placed his hand on her shoulder.

Well... all we know is demons are after you and Leon... it could be your bother Roch or it could be something or someone else entirely." Dante said. "Before we do anything we still need to look into the detials." he said.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:05 pm

Lady smiled and said, "You're a good person you know that Leon?" She then gave him a hug and said, "Let's go back before we worry the others." She then walked on back. Roch looked up when Lady came back. He was about to open his mouth but Lady cut him off saying, "It's okay you didn't know." Roch gave a nod and went back to his book.

A sudden knock was heard at the door though and Roch looked up knowing people didn't knock they usually just walked in. Swinging open the door he half expected another pizza delievery guy but saw a package at the door. Grabbing it he saw it had no lable. "Anyone here order anything?" He questioned. Lady shook her head as well as Trish.

About the close the door he blinked when he heard the package ticking. His face paled and he threw it out the door only to have it explode. Half the door way was taken out and Roch had landed on his back. But the so called bomb was the least of their worries as demons seemed to spawn out of nowhere as a result. "The hell!" Cried Roch moving back fast. "Well looks like we got some unwelcomed guests. Can you guys take care of them I just got a manicure." Said Trish not even looking bothered.

"Yeah well I just bought this shirt so I ain't gonna get it dirty." Said Lady. "You guys stop fucking acting like this is rock paper scissors and help me!!!"" Screamed Roch as he was being piled on and ripped at by the demons that had appeared.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Leon jumped back as he pulled out his sword and started to slash at them. all of them screaming as he didn't like coming into contact with his weapon as if it burned them. But Leon wasn't able to keep up with some of them as he was slamed hard by one of them that he blocked with his sheath as he landed right next to Lady holding the claw back. "argh! yeah... more help would be nice." Leon confessed.

Dante started to shoot at them with his ebony and ivory guns as demons started to be gunned down... litterally. until finally they were pretty much laid out in twisted corpses much later. he whistled to the amount. "someone went through a lot of trouble to get this many demons..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Though his desk went flying and Roch screamed being the one who upturned it. Grabbing Dante by his shirt collar he snarled, "Can I kill you now! It took you a half a minute just to get off your sorry ass and kill them fuckers that were tearing me apart! Now look my clothes have holes in them!" "That's enough Roch! You'll never learn if you can't handle a bunch of weaklings like that!" Said Lady sharply. Though she went rigid when one of the demons grabbed her ass and hissed. Blowing its head off she kicked its dead body aside "One problem my weapon was half way across the room! I can't take this shit anymore!" Roch yelled before he grabbed his book his spear and disappeared upstairs a door slamming shut.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:38 pm

Oh boy." Leon said as he shurged. "he needs to blow off some more steam... not to mention the constant death attacks we keep getting is bad for business. What the hell is going on?" Leon finally asked.

Someone wants both of you guys blood and from that blood will make a stronger if not a powerful foe... but this is to wierd... I don't know why yet either."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 5 EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:41 pm

Hearing a furious scream upstairs Roch came downstairs throwing a stray demon down the steps. "They're everywhere like insects! Do your damn job Dante! You think they'd send something a hellish lot stronger then these fucking pansies!" Said Roch jabbing it with his spear. "Honestly maybe you smell funny or good." Said Lady. Roch just kicked the corpse aside and said, "Like you're one to talk Lady. Everywhere I go there's one there." "Dante you're not paying me enough to deal with this drama queen. Just give me my money so I can hit the road." Said Lady. "I'm not a fucking woman!" Said Roch. He collapsed on the sofa and sighed.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 5 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:08 pm

Leon just shook his head. "You know... ever since we got out powers things have... been not so nice around here." he said. "could it be tied to our blood and that's all they see and smell?" he asked.

Dante raised an eyebrow. "Ummm... I think I already paid you back Trish... all the favors and also all the the money that Leon and Roch have been making on the side... I have a zero balance with you." he said.

"However Leon has a point... it could be your powers are what are actracting them and you haven't fully awakened and because of that... you have a smell that makes you attract them... I know because I went through the same thing... they just need to fear your after a while." he said.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 5 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:32 pm

"Well either way I'm sick of it." Said Roch throwing a dart across the room nailing the bulls eye. "Nice shot and you know if I even did leave I'd probably come back and find this place in shambles." Said Lady. "Well usually where there's small fry something big comes. And my gut tells me were soon going to find out" Said Trish.

"It's late I'm going to bed." Said Roch heaving himself up with his spear. The floor board suddenly snapped under his weight and the spear combined and Lady caught him by his arm before he fell on his face." "Uh thanks...." Said Roch. "Don't use your weapon like a cane for all you know it breaks we have nobody who can fix it." Said Lady.

"Yeah yeah see ya all in the morning..." Said Roch yawning as he walked upstairs. After that everything seemed to be quiet. It was the middle of the night Roch awoke to an annoying tapping coming from downstairs. Sitting up groggily. He got out of bed and walked on downstairs wondering who the hell was up at one a.m in the morning. He looked around seeing nothing. He was about to shrug it off and go back to bed when a hand grabbed his shoulder.

He went rigid but Lady muffled him before he could scream. "Where the hell is that racket coming from. It sounded like its coming from down here but when I came to look it sounds like it's coming from upstairs." Said Lady in a low tone. She released him and Roch rubbed his eyes saying, "How the hell should I know it sounded like it was on my floor...." He yawned softly and sighed looking around.

"Well it means we can't both hearing things if I heard it too." Said Lady. "Make that three you two. But it turns out we just had an earth quake." Said Trish appearing. "You're joking we don't get earth quakes in this region." Said Roch. "It's not natural I was investigating a while back in the sewer sand notice some not normal path ways carved out. Meaning we got something big beneath us and its no gator." Said Trish
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 5 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:40 pm

Leon was on the couch as he heard that. "can there just be a night were we are not having any problems... I'm starting to miss the weeks of quite that Dante was talking about." he said laying there rubbing is eyes.

Dante Yawned as he came downstairs rubbing his head from the water he just splashed on him. "alot of comotion again... geeze." he said as he slamed the ground poping his sword free as he caught it.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 5 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:52 pm

"Leon get up slacker and you go get your spear we gotta go kill this thing before it sinks the entire city." Said Trish. "Fuck... my life..." Said Roch going upstairs. He came back down after that the group hit the spot in the sewers Trish was at a while back. "No splitting up because we don't know how big this thing is." Said Lady as she readied her weapon.

"I don't see anyone paying us to exterminate this thing." Roch said frowning. "Being a hero ain't fun kid. Just ask Dante how many times he's saved this city." Said Trish as they walked down the path way. "Fine but I get first dibs on the shower when we get back." Said Roch firmly.

"That's if we don't die." Said Lady making Roch go rigid in fear. They made it to a wide open area. Though Roch said, "The hell..." There was a huge circle spanning the area like it had been laid there to bring out something." "This wasn't here earlier someones actually doing this?" Asked Trish.

Lady suddenly shivered and said, "Lets go down a different path way... I don't like this way it gives me the chills..." "Wow seeing you shaken up is rare.." Said Roch looking at her.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 5 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Dante narrowed his eyes. "Trish in the back... Leon, Roch your with me... Lady your center... I fear that's where we need to go..." he said as he pulled out his guns.

Leon Slowly pulled out his swords as he stood ready as they crept along. "something tells me we are going to go all out soon enough." he said.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 5 EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:08 pm

Hearing a shriek Roch whipped around fast and saw Lady had dropped her weapon as a bunch of rats had appeared.They all ran between everyone's legs heading to the direction they came from. Once they mob of rats had passed Lady just sat there on her knees shaking. "Calm down what's with you seeing you like this isn't normal." Said Trish as she got down in front of her. "You guys are crazy can't you hear it too?" Asked Lady practically hysterical.

"Hear what all I hear is you screaming." Said Roch with a sigh. "The voice the whispers!" Said Lady furiously. "Dante I seriously think she's gone and lost her cool. Let's just get out of here and get her somewhere safe. Then come back and handle it ourselves." Said Roch though he went flying forward when Lady kicked him saying, "Don't treat me like I'm crazy!"

"I'll head back with her you guys just don't die." Said Trish. "Yes please do take the crazy woman and go before we all get k-" Roch started to say but the place started shaking. ""Oh shit whatever it is it's coming our way!" Cried Roch freaked. "Everyone get to the side!" Yelled Trish quickly grabbing Lady and moving fast.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 5 EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:21 pm

What the?" Leon jumped to the side getting close to Lady also...

Dante got up and readied his guns for what was to come as he couldn't help but smile... "talk about a tight squeeze." he said.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:45 pm

"This is so not cool we're going to be crushed!" Said Roch loudly. Though the wall across from them suddenly collapsed and a woman appeared. "Are you guys stupid get over here quickly! It's coming down the area you're in!" She yelled loudly. "Gladly!" Yelled Roch running that way fast. He got to the other side and behind her and said, "Come on you guys we'll attack it from behind but for now let's take cover!"
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Leon ran with the others until they were finally out. "just what is this thing?" he wondered.

Dante just smiled as he kept his guns ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5