Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:52 pm

Lady laughed and said, "Now you just went to making sense to gibberish. You're funny you know that? But listen Leon there's more to life to shoving demons into the pavement. There's got to be something more then just that we have in common. Perhaps favorite foods, what we like to do, or something. But we'll leave that for later when you actually ask me on a real date like a real man would. I'll be waiting for that time."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:54 pm

How about after this mission. I could really go for a bite to eat someplace else... besides having pizza for these last few days." he confessed as he smiled to her. "Like I said... I get a percentage of the missions I do... I just barely used the money." he said already making his move. the kids were giggling as he looked to them. "What...? To soon?" he asked them as they continued to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:59 pm

"Sounds good to me. I think I know of just the place." Said Lady smiling. Once they dropped off the kids she ended up going to a cafe with Leon. Sitting there she looked at the menu and said, "I guess I can order something light. Got to keep my figure some how. What about you what are you going to order?"
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:02 pm

I can't remember the last time I had a burger... deffenetly going to order the bigest one they got... all that pizza has gotten my taste buds off." he confessed. He ordered it but for a drink he got Lemonade something soft for him for the time with what he had to deal with for a while.

"What about your mother Lady... what was she like?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:10 pm

Lady who had placed her order looked at Leon and said, "Well she's deceased now. But while she was alive she's the kindest person you could know. And strong willed too. What about your mother was she anything like you? Because the way I see you is as a total sweetheart at times."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Leon blushed and chuckled a bit. "My mother raised me that's a fact." he said. "but the only thing that you can see of her in me is my kindness. She also protected me as much as she could. But alas something else we have in common. My mother passed away also, she was on borrowed time so to say because when my father died she was supposed to join him but she insisted that she be alive till I was groan up. An angel at heart that made a deal with a devil to protect me, sounds like any mother in this world. But she did appologize to me saying she couldn't protect me from my fate... and that I would be by myself. I didn't mind. I embraced it and promised to not become a monster." he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:19 pm

"Sounds like what every mother should be like. Protecting her child until the very end." Said Lady. Their food finally came. Lady took a bite of her pasta saying, "I know you probably heard this before. But don't be afraid of your heritage. I'm sure the more you work with us the more you'll find out."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:21 pm

I'm not just confused.... I don't know how to bring it back out... so to say. it was like I was dreaming when I unlocked my powers and got my swords to obey me. It was weird." he said as he took a bite into the burger and showed the content of having meet and vegitables mixed with a bun in his mouth again. "mmmmmmm."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Lady just laughed and said, "Number one hold still got some on your face." Wiping off his face with her napkin she said, "And number two if you were so sick of pizza why didn't you just spend your earned money something else? You should know by now Dante's eating of that will never cease."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Dante sneezed. "ah... wonder where that came from."

"to be honest I was saving up... you see there are a few things that I need money for and well finding a place to stay so far isn't going well. so I've invested in expanding Devil May Cry so that Roch and I can have some decent rooms. Even for the little one that's with us." he said. "I think I found a new home there with Dante to be honest... don't know why I just feel like I can't leave his side... like I'm meant to be apart of his shadow." he said shurgging. "must be something else I guess."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:31 pm

"I don't find it strange at all. My gut says you and Roch are connected to him in one way or another. Perhaps you should start reading that book you got from the archives. And tell Roch to do the same. Do that and you'll probably find a lot out." Said Lady with a smile.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:33 pm

Your probably right... I start reading it tonight. I wonder if Roch has been doing the same." he said as he continued to eat the burgers and fries that came with it.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:43 am

Later that evening the two of them had returned to the office. Roch was passed out on the sofa like a light while Dante seemed to be asleep in his chair. "So how did your date go you two?" Asked Trish who was there. She had spoke softly so she wouldn't wake the others. "Just went out to dinner nothing too special." Said Lady with a smile.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Leon shrugged as he went upstairs and pulled out a sleeping bag again. "I guess tomorrow my saved up money is going to be invested to beds." Leon though to himself as he yawned and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:00 pm

When morning came Roch was not happy. After being abruptly woken by Patty. Roch just sat there watching the girl clean. "How the hell does anyone get any sleep around here..." He muttered pissed. He suddenly fell off the couch with a thud when his book was tossed his way by Lady who said, "My advice if you have time to complain I'd start reading." "Oh I would but there's one little problem the pages are blank see!" Said Roch opening the book and showing it to her.

"The book is a dud and a piece of useless shit!" Said Roch dropping it onto the table with a thud. "Perhaps there's a reason to that. It could have a secret to reading it you know. Family blood lines are meant to be kept secrets sometimes so it's probably just made that way to keep prying eyes out." Said Trish as she was using a nail file toning down her nails. 'You need to think out of the box sometimes." Said Lady. "I'm surprised I can even keep conscious. I didn't sleep worth shit last night. This sofa kills my back. So it's also a piece of shit along with this book." Said Roch.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:08 pm

moments later Trish and Lady get a text at the same time and Dante's phone rings a few moments later.

"Devil May- OWWW!" he said pulling the phone away. "geeze Leon."

banging was heard from the outside. "you going to help me bring in the beds or what?!" he said as he went to the truck.

Thanks to everyones help Leon was able to bring in 3 large beds each different. and were placed in the rooms. Leon smiled. "now we have beds." he said as he walked back downstairs. "so... what's the issue at hand?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:19 pm

"Ow fucking hell my back is killing me... And nothing really is going on Leon." Said Roch after he collapsed back onto the sofa. A creak was heard that moment and the thing sagged right down in the middle. "Well that's just great.... I knew this thing was a piece of shit. Someone help me out please.." Lady sighed and jerked Roch out of the sofa saying, "You're full of problems today aren't you. Now you owe Dante a new couch on top of the two grands." "Hey now he can buy a fucking living room set with two grands. No way am I paying for that piece of shit too." Said Roch grabbing a chair and taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:23 pm

well at least you'll have your own room." Leon said as he jumped down landing easilly. "well what's with your book?" he said as he looked at it and put light on it... nothing... and he also dipped water on it and saw it dry up fast. "well that's dfferent... a water repellent book." he said as he looked to Roch. "You may need something to have this book become legible. You know nothing of your dad???" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Trish walked over and said, "Let me try this." She set a match to it and it just snuffed out. "All I Have is this birth mark." Said Roch. "Wait I got it give me your hand." Said Lady. Roch held out his hand and Lady slit it quickly and pressed it to the book. Roch pulled his hand away and moved back fast just as words suddenly appeared. Though everyone hit the floor fast when something shot out of it and stuck into the nearby wall. It was a spear but this one looked like a relic. "Okay is anything else coming out or is it safe to get up?" Asked Roch freaked out.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Little warning next time..." Leon confessed as he too was against a wall. making sure he and Patty were not in the way of the spear. "why not put a... open with caution sign on there too."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Roch stood up and Lady laughed saying, "That did the trick though." Walking over Roch jerked out the spear and looked it over. "How ironic... So I take it this is my chosen weapon. I wonder what powers it has." "How about you try it out some place else. Considering what happened just now." Said Trish. "I'd rather not take it out in public. I'll get stares from people I don't know." Said Roch. It was the moment he said that though it vanished and became a silver band on his wrist. "Well that works. Let's see what dear old dad left me now." Said Roch going over and picking up the book. Taking a seat he just flipped the pages and begin to read through it.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:43 pm

Be sure nothing else jumps out of that book... I'm almost afraid to open mine even further now." Leon confessed as he looked at his own. "So far its been like a crossword puzzle... first few ones were in code. The others however... same ordeal... banks. but I'm sure the other pages tell how to unlock it." he said. going back to the page he was at.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:27 pm

"Yes and Roch's is in its own language I can't even understand." Said Lady looking over his shoulder. "Really because it appears to be English in my eyes." Said Roch looking at it. "Anything interesting?" Asked Lady. "Well according to this I have a full demon brother. But he hasn't been heard from in years. My father had another woman before my mother. If I can just find him I could probably learn more then from this." Said Roch.

"You better be careful Roch.... I have a bad feeling suddenly." Said Lady. "What you think he's the one who wants me dead? That's bullshit. I never met him my entire life. Why would he want me dead?" Asked Roch frowning. "Because you'd be surprised on how picky most demons are about keeping their blood lines pure. I bet you Dante's had his fair share of half bloods like yourself come in needing help." Said Lady.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Still that's no comparison to a human... they make deals with demons and devils alike for power. The real danger is ones soul." Dante said. "I've helped demons become humans also... for love and other things... it just comes to the heart of the matter... and I mean that literally." Dante said reading.

Leon wasw reading also till he came to a part where he was stuck. "okay... I've done it serval different ways and still can't read this page... and of course its the page before the blank ones." he said a bit frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:40 pm

"Leon take a break for a few. Otherwise Patty will be mopping your brain off the floor after your head busts from all the strain you're giving it right now."Said Trish. Roch stood closing his book saying, "I don't care what you say Lady. I'm going to hunt my brother down. And what better way then to let myself get attacked and force the demons to speak." "You idiot you may as well wear a big neon sign. Are you asking for a death wish? Fine if you're going to do that at least let me and Leon help you." Said Lady.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)   Devil May Cry:  Knights of Sparta  (private) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Devil May Cry: Knights of Sparta (private)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next