Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Cat(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
holymao229

Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:24 pm

Maya put her arms around Li kissing him back and held him close to her. She snuggled close to him kissing him.

Sven whacked Train on the back, "Beware the chocolate cow that rams your back." He saw Train spit the chocolate milk out in front of him which hit Sephiria. She was like, "......" Sven ran into his room with Eve before they could pound him.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Li suddenly jerked away his eyes wide. He just turned and ran out and locked himself in the bathroom the door slamming shut. Slumping down he just sat in the corner sobbing.

Train meanwhile was in the kitchen wiping his face off fuming.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Maya raced out to the bathroom and said, "Li...come on out it's okay..." She picked the lock and entered then put her arms around him and looked him in the eyes, "I'll admit I didn't know too much about your wife...however I don't think she'd want you wallowing in sadness and depression your entire life...I'll be here for you for whatever you need...but I really do like you Li...I couldn't ever replace your wife, no one can truly do that...however I can at least try to make you happy if you start to love me one day."

Sven grinned and said, "He can try to get me back...but I have a backup plan..." He smirked, "Eve did you hide my stash like I told you to?"

Sephiria began giggling, "Oh come on Train that was funny....it was too funny." She almost never giggled. She put her arms around him and kissed him pressing fully against him. "Really getting that chocolate milk on you is even hotter."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:54 pm

Li just jerked away and cried, "Just stay away from me!" He backed u[ and quickly ran down the steps fleeing the house. Eve didn't bother to answer Sven when the door was heard slamming shut. She saw Li vanish into the surrounding woods. Train meanwhile was worried as he looked out the window seeing that as well.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:00 pm

Maya sighed, "Jeez..." She went back to the babies and went to sleep in the room with them.

Sephiria said, "Want me to start looking into his location? I mean Maya is going to be very depressed, the children shouldn't be without their father... what do you think Train?"

Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:08 pm

Train shook his head and said, "No he'll be back. Leave the light on down here tonight." Said Train. Soon evening had come and everyone had gone to bed. It was as train said Li had finally returned though he was covered in dirt from head to toe. Coming in he slowly closed the door and went upstairs into the bathroom. He then starting washing off his face.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:12 pm

Maya was asleep with the two kids in her arms...she seemed perfectly calm...but the reality is she hadn't gotten out of bed all day, she had stayed with the kids and fed them and played with them in her room.

Sephiria was laying on her bed and wondering if Train would visit her that night.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:42 pm

Li came in the room and just stood there looking hesitant. But finally he just crawled into bed with her and closed his eyes exhausted.

Train meanwhile had swung himself into the room from the roof and landed on top of Sephiria softly. He grinned and kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:45 pm

Maya turned to face him and pressed close to him in her sleep as the babies laid down sleeping carefully in their crib.

Sephiria let out a soft moan then kissed him back deeply and held him close to her, "What a naughty little kitty..." She smiled and pressed fully against him and said, "You're amazing Train."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:25 am

Train laughed softly and said, "What can I say. I am a one of a kind." He then slid down in bed next to her and said, "It's like you were waiting for me tonight. So I thought I'd drop in. I know let's go have some milk and moon gaze for a few before we have our fun." He got up and helped Sephiria out the window. Helping her up onto the roof. Two bottles of milk were already waiting for them. Sitting down with her he popped open a bottle and took a huge sip saying, "Ah that's the stuff."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:33 pm

She said, "You know....I always wanted to just live freely like you...and now I can..." She smiled and drank some milk, "Nothing really beats cold milk in the moonlight..." She smiled and kissed him....passionately and trailed her hand along his back. She took another drink of her milk.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:52 pm

The next morning had come and everyone was woken up by loud banging on the door. Train came down the steps rubbing his eyes yawning. Opening the front door he said, "Alright whose the wise ass waking us up at this hour?" His eyes went wide when he found a gun to his face. Before he could react the boy pulled the trigger and a pop was heard.

Train fell back when a paint ball stuck to his forehead. The man standing there just laughed and said, "Relax I believe I've come because Li called me." Jenos appeared and said, "Oh you're the help he called? Sorry but this is no place for high school drop outs." Said Jenos. "Shut up I yes I am a teen but my knowledge is more extensive then yours ever could be." Snapped the boy annoyed. Li came downstairs holding the twins. "Oh I see you made it safely Roch. "Why did you bring a high school drop out to help us Li?" A pop was heard and Jenos fell back a big red splatter on his forehead. "You little punk!" He said pissed.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:04 pm

Sephiria grinned and dashed at a lightening fast speed and had the boy pinned under him with the gun in her hands, "Now who is this little sweetheart huh?" She set him on his feet and said, "Someone is such a little painter aren't you?" She handed him his gun back.

She went to Train and Jenos and began washing the paint off them.

Maya came down in a silk nightgown, "What's the matter Li?" She picked up Alice and said, "Would my little sweetheart like some milk?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:19 pm

"Wow cheating on Sakura now are we? She is going to kill you." Said Roch after he took a seat. “Sakura is dead.” Said Li bluntly and Roch looked a bit horrified. “Se and Hugo were both killed the same day. Less then hours apart from each other. This is why I’ve called you. Because I don’t want to be next to be honest. My kids needs me.” Said Li. Roch stood up and said, “Let me get my laptop.”

He left the door closing. Coming back in he took a seat opened it saying, “Given on the name you told me. There’s over at least a thousand different organizations, gangs, and cults with the name Ghost in them. It could take years to find out our main suspect.” Said Roch. “Then what the hell kind of use are you?” Asked Jenos. He got a glare from Roch who said, “As I was saying it could take years for you guys but not for me. i”ll start narrowing out the major corps with the name and then compile a list of suspects and contact these people who sponser them. But if they refuse to talk what do you want me to do then Li?”

“Make them an offer. No fool would turn down hard cold cash. Find someone whose willing to squeal. If I have to I’ll pay just to get to the bottom of this. So far we’ve gone on nothing but a wild goose chase. I’m sick of it. I want my wife’s and brother’s murderer killed. Maybe then just maybe I can find some peace.” Said Li as he held Dante.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:24 pm

Maya said, "I want them stopped too...I don't want anything to happen to Li and Alice and Dante...or the rest of us for that matter." She held Alice softly and the baby clung to her trying to suck from her body, "Sorry sweetie I'll get you some milk, I just don't have any unless I get pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:46 pm

Roch begin typing away and everyone peered over his shoulders. “Say kid what is your profession? If you have one that is?” Asked Jenos appearing. “I’m in the information business and and expert hacker. There isn’t anything I can’t find. Not with the bot I programmed. As we speak it’s roaming the world wide web and picking up information as it goes.” Said Roch. “Okay I’ve got the list. I got the companies and corporations all on one list. It’s been narrowed down to eight hundred. I’ll need about a week and a half to two weeks to get everything down to our main suspect.” Said Roch
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:47 pm

Maya giggled, "Well isn't he interesting..." She rested her head on Li's shoulder and felt Alice trying to pull up her shirt to breast feed, "You can do that but it won't give you any milk sweetie." She pulled out a milk bottle and began feeding her. "She's such a hungry little angel isn't she..." She finished feeding and burping Alice then swapped for Dante and began feeding him.

A girl meanwhile was wandering the town doing some investigative work on her laptop...she had graduated high school at 13 and college at 15...she was now 17 and a fully licensed computer professional. She pushed her blonde hair back and smiled to herself. She smiled and hacked into a database, "So...That's where Li and his company is...good to know...so I can block others from harming them there...let's see now for that business report." In less than three minutes she had finished her business report and was working on some more information. In her short computer life, she had already hacked about 10 thousand sites and could have gotten 5000 TBs of data off people's computers had she felt like it. She could dive into a computer and find precisely what she needed. She chuckled, "The government website...what a joke." She pressed a button which changed her ip address again and closed the laptop.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:54 pm

"Well I'm going back to bed. I see I'm not needed." Said Train yawning. "Yeah such a hard life huh pal? Considering you got laid last night I can hardly see why you have it so rough." Said Jenos making Train turn pink. "Nail your stupid mouth shut Jenos! Unless you'd like a knuckle sandwich!" Train yelled pissed. "Oh I'm so scared! Bring it on kitten!" Jenos yelled back. Train just went upstairs after that and a door was heard slamming shut. "Jeez he's such a baby. Can't even take a joke." Said Jenos frowning.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:59 pm

Sephiria said, "Hey Jenos...when was the last time you got laid huh?" At least Trian is getting Laid..." She walked off and swayed her hips tormenting Jenos even further, "Love ya Jenos...you're like my brother..."

Meriam came out of nowhere "JEEEEENOOOOOOOS!!!!!!" She had a beautiful and sexy outfit on, "Heya Jenos long time no see huh? I went out and did some work for a contractor...and I got this with some of the money what do you think?"

Maya said, "Li...your children are beautiful..." Alice pawed at Maya with her hands as if to say "Mama pick me up..." She laughed and picked up Alice, "Sweetie did you want to be carried." Alice nodded shyly.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:04 pm

Jenos rolled his eyes and walked up clapped a hand on Li's back saying, "Hey buddy lend me some cash so I can go out and have a few drinks." Though when he saw Li flinch and saw the blood soak through his clothing from his shoulder he said, "What the...." Li just stood up and ran upstairs the bathroom door heard slamming shut. He had locked the dead bolt this time so Maya couldn't get in.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:08 pm

Maya raced to the door, "Li why didn't you tell me you were hurt...I was so worried about you yesterday please...come out let me help you dress your wound....please Li..."

Sephiria said, "Train do you want to interfere? It looks like Li is being stubborn....or do we just call the hospital..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:13 pm

Train pulled himself out of bed and walked into the hall. Backing up he used all his leg power and kicked the door open. He then dragged Li out and said, "Get me some bandages girls. Li just jerked away and said, "I can treat it myself!" "Sure you can. You did a fine job covering it up." Said Train sarcastically. "Lay off!" Snapped Li. Train just struck him in the gut making him collapsed. Li lay there wincing. "Sorry but I'm taking your ass to the hospital now." He then picked him up and carried Li on his back downstairs. After that Train yelled, "Sven wake up we're going to the hospital! I can't drive and restrain this fool at the same time!"
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:16 pm

Sven said, "Sure thing Train..." He lit his smoke and it exploded in his face, "Damnit Train..." He got his smokes from his backup stash and kept the joke ones and lit a real smoke and helped him bring Li to the car. Maya said, "I'm coming too!" Sephiria said, "I'll keep the kids safe make sure he gets better." Sven and Maya got in the backseat with Li and Li was sitting on Maya's lap but she held him as Sven helped keep him steady. "Ready to go Train."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:36 pm

The ride to the hospital was quiet. Li had given up on struggling to get away. Mainly because Train threatened to hit him again. He just lay in Maya's arms looking ahead blankly. They had taken him to a nearby clinic. As Li was wheeled in by the nurse. She let them in after she had given him a shot to help him relax.

But when they entered the room Li looked far from relaxed. He had a look of fear on his face. "Are you sure your friend was shot. He can't even speak a word to me for some reason." Said the doctor. "Yeah it's a definite bullet wound. "Come on Li tell the doc where it hurts. The sooner you cooperate the faster we can go home." Said Train. Li looked like he was trying to speak yet no sound came out.

"Why would a bullet wound cause this?" Asked Train. "Well the wound is pretty close to his neck. Perhaps paralysis has set in. That has been known to happen. Getting shot then damage shows up later. We'll need to keep him here for the night. We can give you an update first thing in the morning." Said the doctor.

"Sure give me your name so I know who I'm being woken up by in the morning." Said Train. "It's Hasume." Said the doctor. " Train slipped him a paper and said, "My number please update us as soon as possible. He then said, "Let's go Maya the kids need you anyways" He led her out and after that they had gone on home.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:43 pm

Maya said, "I don't like it why are we just leaving him alone with that doctor...Train I want someone to stay with him pleaaaase?" She gave puppy eyes.

They pulled up into the car and Sephiria said, "No cats allowed I need Train to be our watchcat on Li oh please?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Cat(Private)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next