Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Cat(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:15 pm

Everyone else got out just as fast as a blizzard whipped through the area. "Oh man this is so going to ruin my hair!" Said Jenos as he shielded his face. When it cleared they saw a group of people standing there. The male who was responsible for the snow said, "Yo you know the golden rule. You drive into our territory you give us all the money you got on you."

"You're joking right? You think we're made of money while riding in this old rust bucket?" Said Train pointing to the car behind them. "Highway bandits? Honestly you guys are better off just letting us go. You don't know who you're messing with." Said Jenos.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:20 pm

Sven said, "Leave them to me...I'm more than enough for them...just take everyone else and get going..." Sven said, "We don't have money so you can leave or get a big taste of the mysterious gentleman for threatening ladies like that. Oh and Pretty Boy stop worrying about your hair already." He spun his suitcase, "Ten seconds to answer."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:06 pm

The male started laughing as he said, "Oh please what the hell can you do you one eye?" Seconds after that the blizzard picked up again. The car was suddenly blown off the road and Train was being blown back as he said, "You got to be kidding me!! That's it now I'm mad. Drawing his gun he fired off three rounds into center of it. Aiming them at the guy responsible. Though they just froze and fell to the ground. A shield suddenly appeared in front of them as Eve transformed her arms blocking the snow flying their way.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:08 pm

Sven said, "Leave this to me..." He opened his case, "Back in a second." He placed on some shoes from the suitcase and zoomed next to the bandits, "You missed me..." He zoomed around them and pulled their scarfs sending them spinning into a tree at a blinding speed. He pressed a button and the suitcase turned into a tommy gun. "Now are you going to play nice...or does this gentleman have to do some ungentlemanly actions."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:21 pm

Though a pile of snow suddenly landed on him with a loud crunch. The group started laughing loudly at what happened. Though when a sports car came sliding to a stop. The person that got out all made them all freeze up in fear.

Loki had wondered what the hell was going on so he pulled up. "Shit let's scram!" Yelled the ice user and before anyone had a chance to react they all bailed off in different directions into the surrounding forest and were gone. Train just blinked and said, "Oh it's the ass from earlier."

"Excuse me I dare you to say that to my face. Looks like you guys are stuck walking. Your car is totaled." Said Loki pointing at it. "You guys!" Said a loud voice as Theo came walking up with Angie. Looking at Meriam he frowned and seem to glare toward Loki.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Sven said, "We will be just fine...but Eve and Train you two can do what you like...but I plan to get back to town by my own two feet..." He said, "However a little help would be nice."

Sephiria sighed, "Guess I have no choice...I'll call in for a chopper, I have some old friends in the Avian business after all."

Meriam gave him a hug, "Now now Theo don't be upset...you're not jealous are you?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:34 pm

"That sounds like a good idea. Get a ride and get a tow truck to get this piece of hunk off the road." Said Train. "Jealous!? You and I were partners and now that you're chasing after some pretty boy I'm stuck dealing with that all the time now!" Theo yelled pointing at Angie.

Angie who was fixing her hair by looking into a compact mirror blinked and saw Meriam. "MERRRRRRRIIAMMM!" She squealed running and tackling her. "Man you're just pathetic." Said Jenos shaking his head looking at Theo. Loki just shook his head and got into his car after saying, "Good luck you guys." He then sped off and was gone. "Now I wonder what that attack was about. That just wasn't normal." Said Train in thought.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:37 pm

Meriam giggled and hugged Angie, "I've missed you sweetie...hey Theo I know...why don't you just team up with us...after all then I can be around Angie all the time." She said, "Oh please please please Theo? Pleaaase?" She hugged Angie, "Come on after all you had a crush on me for half a year remember?"

Sven called a tow truck, "Yeah yeah send the bill to the roadway bandits...yes I know they are hard to track down but I'm broke...oh jeez..." He sighed, "We're walking guys...after all...the tow truck guys won't help us..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:44 pm

"Oh hell no we got enough freeloaders as it is. Sweepers don't work well in this big of a group." Said Train. "Who said we had to work together constantly. It's just traveling that's the issue and speak of the devil here's our ride." Said Jenos as he waved down a chopper. It landed and a tall man with short black hair came hopping out. He walked up and said, "Sephira, Jenos is that really you guys. Who the hell butchered you guys?" "Yeah but I suppose it's better then being caught. Long time no see James." Said Jenos giving the man a high five. "Hey I thought I did good work on their new looks!" Train exploded on the man. "And of course Black Cat. Never expected to see you here. Sephiria was always bragging to me about you did you know that?" Asked James.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Sephiria blushed, "Shut up James...he doesn't know I...nevermind let's just get going." She got on the helicopter in a hurry.

Meriam snuggled Angie, "Come on when we get to the city we're going to get a makeover and everything else..."

Sven grinned and nudged Train, "Looks like she has a crush on you, you stray cat."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:49 pm

Train turned pink and said, "Her? I doubt it I think she has higher standards then me." Everyone got on and the chopper took off. "Anyways with what money do you plan to get these makeovers with? Have you struck it rich and not told me anything Meriam?" Asked Theo. "Any reason why you're here?" Asked Train. "I ain't passing up a free ride." Said Theo.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:13 pm

Meriam giggled, "We hauled in a huge bounty just an hour ago...so we're doing well for money again..." She giggled happily.

Sephiria said, "Um...Train can I...talk to you in private please?" She seemed to be fidgiting slightly.

Meriam grinned, "Hey Jenos are we going out when we get to the city after my makeover with Angie huh huh?"

Sven sat in silence in thought, "It's strange...for that high a bounty the target was too easy...something isn't quite right here.."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:24 pm

"Kinda hard to do that when we're all stuck in a chopper in the same area together. Wait till we get to town." Said Train as he looked at Sephiria. "Meriam that's the least of my worries right now." Said Jenos. He then squeezed up front and took the vacant seat next to James. "Much better it's way too crammed back there." Said Jenos as he leaned back. "So any reason why I picked up a show of freaks today?" Asked James with a grin.

"Freaks? They're all sweepers I just decided to tag along." Said Jenos looking at him. "Well let's see Black cat that bio weapon and the old man with the eye patch I'm very familiar with. It's just the rest of them I have yet to get any data on." Said James. "Man you're cruel. You know nothing of the others so you call them freaks? That's pretty bad." Said Jenos laughing.

"You should talk I didn't know you were into young girls. That girl that was asking you about taking her on a date seems a little on the young side." Said James as he kept himself focused.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:26 pm

Meriam giggled, "It's not just a date he's my boyfriend..."

Sephiria said, "There's a back room Train...let's just talk...or I could just point out that if I don't you will be ganged on when we arrived...information have told me that Kyoko is waiting for us in town..."

Sven said, "Something isn't right Jenos...that was far too easy...he was worth 10 million...why did he go down so fast?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:32 pm

"Alright alright jeez." Said Train getting up and moving into the back. Once Sephiria was in he said, "Now what's the big issue that you can't talk to me about in front of the others?"

"Yeah and add on those roadside bandits maybe the two have some type of connection is what I'm thinking." Said Jenos. "What about that Loki dude? I was almost to you guys when I saw him pull up and those bandits ran like the wind. He could be a not so good guy." Said Theo pointing that out. "You know you might be onto something but I doubt it. He's just an ass is all though that sports car looked quite pricey he must be loaded to afford something like that." Said Jenos.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Sephiria said, "Well...what James said...he wasn't lying...I like you...I've liked you since shortly after you broke free of Chronos...I admired your spirit..."

Sven said, "It is a bit convenient...what if he's the actual bounty..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Train just blinked and looked off to the side trying not to blush. He looked at her and said, "Is that right." He then gave a nervous laugh looking at her saying, "Sorry I've never been around too many girls except the princess and well except... Saya and even so she never said she liked me outright. So I really don't know how to act or what to say." He smiled and just rubbed his head.

Jenos looked down and saw a laptop at his feet. "Bingo I bet you I can look up that dude right now. May I James?" Asked Jenos. "Sure just connect it to the dash board with the cord if you want access to the database." Said James. Quickly opening up the laptop Jenos turned it on and connected it.

He started typing away and said, "Oi What did he call himself again?" "Loki and I hope he is the real bounty. I hate that jack ass." Said Theo with a grumble.

"Let's see..." Said Jenos typing. His eyes nearly popped out as he said, "Damn there's over three thousand people with this given name. This could take a while." "Why not look under the sweeper database. If he pops up there he might not be our guy." Said James. "Not entirely true. You need to take into a account his name could have been put in by hacking." Said Jenos as he quickly started typing again.

'"Found him." Said Jenos seeing his picture pop up. "It says here he served prison time about three years ago for attempted robbery. He was let out about a year ago for good behavior and has been registered as a sweeper for about that length of time. He also possesses the powers of Tao. Other then that not much else screams suspicious. But I'm going to give the prison he was supposedly put into a call and show them his picture and see if this info is true. If it is he's off our list. For all we know he's served his time and is trying to make up for what he did." Said Jenos.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Sven said, "Fair enough...but something still is rotten about that situation..." He looked in his briefcase, "Still I want to know why they ran so fast...and how they knew where we were."

Meriam said, "Jenos is sooo handsome..."

Sephiria said, "I don't expect you to know what to say..." She moved close to him and gave him a hug, "I just expect you to hug me back...I just want to stay by your side...but don't tell too many people...I'm nervous about Jenos and the others teasing me all the time."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:42 pm

"I just looked even further into his data. It seems he wasn't kidding when he said he was the number one sweeper of this region. He's taken in at least sixteen high ranking criminals since he's become a sweeper all S class bounty posters mind you. I can see why those bandits ran for it. They probably know who he was due to the rumors of him going around." Said Jenos.

Train just put an arm around her and patted her back saying, "If they tease you I'll just hit them over the heads for it."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:47 pm

Sephiria pressed closer to Train and rested her head on his shoulder, "Thank you..." She gave him a soft kiss and slipped a bottle of milk into his hands, "Cheers for a new relationship?"

Sven said, "Still how did those bandits know where we were...and more importantly...why was that bounty so weak..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Train grinned and said, "Sure thing. He took the bottle and popped it open saying, "Man I love my milk. But probably not as much as I'll start to love you." He suddenly turned pink and looked off to the side.He then started to gulp it down.

"No idea they didn't give their names so I can't look them up." Said Jenos rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:52 pm

Sephiria giggled and drank her milk then gave him a soft kiss and snuggled close to him.

Sven said, "I could probably find out given enough time or Riselet could...not sure but it's doable...I'll contact her once we arrive."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:53 pm

Train just sat there relaxing as he drank his milk down his arm around Sephiria as she used him as a pillow. Looking out the window he set his empty milk bottle down and gave a loud yawn.

"Not a bad idea she is the best in her field after all." Said Jenos as he closed the laptop.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:56 pm

Sephiria nuzzled him then closed her eyes falling asleep. Meriam came in, "Awww how CUUUTE!" She hugged them both, you two are so adorable!!"

Sven said, "Then that's our plan...How long until we arrive Jenos."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:40 pm

"Do you like mind?" Asked Train annoyed as he pried her off him and Sephiria. Though Meriam was suddenly yanked out by Eve who stretched out her arm and purposely did that pulling her back.

"In about ten minutes we'll be into the next town." Said James.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat(Private)   Black Cat(Private) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Cat(Private)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next