Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crticial X(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:02 pm

A week later things had picked up. Rei was already doing B ranked missions along with Xanthus. Siting on a train for the firs time in her life. Rei was over reading some documents. This would be her first mission that wasn't local in the area she was found in. The train was completely empty the car reserved for the team she was on so nobody would over hear as they discussed their plans.

"So according to this information I'm looking out we're heading for Okinawa. At least ten people have disappeared this week alone and there's no signs to where they went and they had no relation or never knew each other. How come we're doing stuff the police should be looking into?" Asked Rei. "Normally such things are usually vampire related..." Said a soft voice making Rei look at Kaya. The girl was so quiet this week alone Rei always forgot she was with them.

Xanthus who sat there looking around the window yawned loudly and said, "Can't we just sleep until we get there? Then we can discuss our plans at the hotel." "Well that's a change normally you ain't this lazy Xanthus." Said Rei nudging him with her foot. "I usually get like this on longer trips. Something about trains make me want to sleep." Said Xanthus. "Oh I thought it's because Adel retired that you can finally be this way." Said Rei with a grin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:08 pm

well whatever you choose is good enough for me... As for your question about the police... they did look into it... no leads. hence why they usually come to us later. not to metion people are getting terrified to walk outside. this sends to many red flags so to say." Cole said as he looked to Kaya. He frowned a little bit seeing how she didn't look at him.

He couldn't take it as he lowered his head. "Your afraid of me... aren't you... because of my father." he said showing he was a little bit sad from Kaya's shyness.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:59 am

Kaya squeaked and hid behind Rei blushing. "No it's... it's just... I..." Before she could speak any further Mana hung upside in front of both girls with a big grin saying, "Yo!" Kaya squealed and fell back fainting. Rei clobbered Mana upside the head and said, "Knock it off you monkey." Mana landed on his feet and nursed his welt saying, "Well excuse me princess. I'm only here because I need to stop off on the district before your guys stop. I need to meet with an old friend of Zane and he's to busy to go there himself. So I'm acting as as his representative."

"We don't have time to play cops and robbers kid now scram." Said Xanthus. "Don't treat me like a child!" Said Mana pissed. "Aww isn't he just the cutest." Said Rei grabbing Mana and squeezing him into her chest. Mana flailed wildly and jerked away his face beet red. "Jeez are you trying to suffocate me! With a chest that big who else have you killed!" Xanthus laughed loudly and said, "Nice one Rei."

Before Mana could yell at them his cell phone rang and he flipped it open answering it saying, "Yo." Listening for a moment Mana nodded and sighed saying, "Understood." He hung up and said, "Change of plans. Zane has a bad feeling something big is going to happen. I'm to go with you guys and stay on the sidelines just in case. And as you know when he has these feelings something usually does happen."

Rei sighed and said, "You think he's worried about me? All I know is that I'm the main key to winning this war. Why won't you guys tell me more?" "Trust me Rei we want to but it's best you get the hang of things before you know more. Even I can't tell you. I suffer from memory loss after all. All I know is I lost your parents and we can't lose you too." Said Xanthus.

"Zane is picking through old records now as we speak. He wants to fill in the blanks for you too Rei. But it's kind of hard especially when what happened sixteen years came about so fast. I wasn't even born around that time so don't expect it from me." Said Mana.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:14 pm

Cole just watched as he kinda gave a grin from what he was seeing. "Oh come on Mana... you know Rei is a looker." he jested a little as he relaxed.

hearing all the comotion as he gave a slight grin. "So.. expect trouble huh... well that's nice." he said thinking.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Re grabbed their empty paper bag that had their lunch in it from earlier grabbed Cole and yanked it over his head saying "Shut you animal! I can't stand guys whose talk about me like that! It's bad enough my hair gets me unwanted attention but to be talked about like that pisses me off!

Mana was laughing loudly until the doors opened and one of the train attendants came walking in saying, "Excuse me everyone but you got five minutes to get off otherwise we'll be taking you back." "Oh here already? Time sure flies when you're having fun. Come on sack head, Rei, and you other two. Let's get going." Said Xanthus grabbing his luggage as the doors opened for them. Once everyone was off Xanthus looked around seeing the place itself like a ghost town already.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:26 pm

As Cole came out he pulled the bag off as he was walking with a large backpack. he looked around and smelled the air. "hmmmmm... that's a bit odd." he said looking around.

he then looked to Rei as he lowered his head a little. "Sorry if I offended you. I was just being honest... your an attractive girl... no need to be ashamed of that." he tried to cheer her up as he then went beside Xanthus. "Very wierd vibes my friend... very wierd."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:37 pm

Rei didn't say a word other then the fact nobody else got off the train. That scream number two suspicions. One a dead town and two no one getting off. As they were leaving the station though Rei just dropped her bags in shock. "My god...." Said Kaya her eyes wide as she was shaking seeing the city in ruins. She fell to her knees and held her head.

"Xanthus wasn't this supposed to be an B ran assignment?" Asked Mana. "No... it's horrible I should have seen it sooner.. The past three hours we been traveling is when the chaos took place.... There's three of them total. They slaughtered everyone... killed them all sucked them and now the town is like this. You got to be careful the energy they're putting off is tremendous. Even if you are an S rank official Mana. You can take on three strong ones like this..." Said Kaya.

"This has gone bad. Real bad. Everyone drop your crap here. I'm taking charge now. Weapons out and keep your eyes open. Kill anyone you see no matter what or who they are. Now's not the time for your ideals. It's best we kill whether they're survivor or not. If anyone's lived through this they'd be traumatized for life anyways." Said Mana pulling out a hand gun.

Rei drew her sword almost immediately and said, "Kaya it'll be okay we're not going to let this go on not taken care of that's for sure."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Cole narrowed his eyes as he smelled the air. "no survivors in about a 20 mile radius. we can push it to 40 possible 50 miles." Cole said as he narrowed his eyes. Kaya... stay close to me and Rei..." he said as he growled a little bit as he put on some gloves.

"Kaya... are the 3 together???" he asked her as he kept looking around. ~these smells are iradic... maybe to throw off my senses...~
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:58 pm

Kaya closed her eyes trying to focus and Mana whipped around that moment hearing footsteps. Seeing a young girl stagger their way he had his gun pointed at her. A single gun shot and Rei was fast to look off to the side. The girl didn't have a chance to speak and she was down dead in an instant. Rei sighed but when laughter was heard the girl got back up and she said, "You hunters really are something. Killing everyone whose a witness to top it off with those that are the enemy."

"The hell..." Said Xanthus. "She's being used as a puppet to speak to us." Said Rei having read up on this. "You're all nothing but monsters! Why do you do this!" Yelled Kaya suddenly. "Shut up Kaya there's never been any reasoning with them from the start." Said Mana. "Funny... you call us the monsters. Take a look at your own kind they take what's on this planet for granted and destroy everything they touch. We're just doing you the favor by killing you before you kill yourselves in the end." Said the girl.

"OK I've had enough! Why not show your faces if you're not scared!" Yelled Rei furious. The girl just faced her and said, "Oh you're the one we've been ordered to kill at all costs. It's such a shame we couldn't end you fifteen years ago. Just like we did to your dear mother." Xanthus placed his hand on Rei's shoulder only to jerk it off because her body was heating up as she shook in anger. Her sword flared off and she let out a furious scream running forward cutting the head off the girl. "I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE TO BURN THIS WHOLE PLACE DOWN! I'LL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU!" She screamed pissed.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:05 pm

"Rei!" Cole called out to her. "control yourself... this is how they trap hunters they get them riled up... control your emotions... control your power... as long as you are in control of yourself... they cannot beat you." Cole said to her to try and help her regain her composure... knowing full well this was their game plan... get they seperated... riled up...

Cole looked around and also looke back to Kaya as he tried to sense them or smell them out. "where are they? Kaya any luck???" he asked as he was wondering if this would be the time for him to transform or not...
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:58 pm

Kaya suddenly let out a scream that moment and yelled, "LOOK OUT!!" Before any of them had a chance to react they were all sent flying. Mana caught himself and slid back on his feet to the point where there were marks on the ground from his shoes. Firing off three quick rounds the vampire that had appeared blocked them yet Xanthus was on him in a flash as he went for Kaya who screamed. Rei winced and picked herself up her eyes suddenly went red and she was in the face of the vampire. He moved back fast and evaded a lethal swing from her sword.

Mana realized Rei wasn't herself her swings were way too violent. It was as if the vampire side had taken over her. Xanthus appeared by her and clubbed her in the back of the neck knocking her cold before tossing her over by Kaya who caught her. "Cole watch the girls! We got this covered!:" Said Xanthus. Mana was fat to fire off more rounds but when his gun was smacked out of his hand he cursed loudly saying, "Sorry Xanthus things are about to get heavy!"

He was fast to yank something off his wrist that resembled a bracelet. The air became heavy and the vampire they were fighting was slammed into the ground by the force of Mana's power.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:03 pm

Cole winced a little as he felt the air getting in front of Kaya and Rei as he growled using his power to keep Kaya and Rei being affected... his werewolf powers were able to form a small bubble around them... and as long they were in the bubble... they were unaffected. ~MANA...!~ he thought out loud to himself.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:44 pm

Xanthus was fast to stab the vampire making him turn to dust. Kaya's eyes were wide fear as she stood up fast. Mana and Xanthus didn't have a chance to catch their breath as another blur appear between them both and the two of them were both sent flying. Xanthus came sliding back on his feet and skidded to a stop next to Cole and the girls. He was about to move forward but Kaya grabbed his wrist stopping him.

He looked at her and before he could react she pulled him down and kissed him deeply. She pulled away moments after both their faces were red. Xanthus wiped his mouth off saying, "Nice kiss and thanks." He then ran forward and it happened so fast all that was seen were several blurs and the vampire was slammed down into the ground by Xanthus. He too was killed and turned to dust after being shot by Mana.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:49 pm

Cole just stood their in shock as he saw her do that... Kaya just kissed Xanthus and by doing so gave Xanthus the ability to win? Cole kinda showed he was a little bit upset with his look like he was hurt... he liked her and now she did this... to him this was her way of saying that she was not interested in him at all.

Cole just checked on Rei as he checked her as he sighed. "she's fine... just out cold... she may wake up with a headache." he said as he smelled the air again. "so far we are in the clear." he added.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:01 pm

"Don't count your chickens before they hatch kid. Kaya you take Rei and find a hole to hide, Cole you you and Mana get ready. We got the big man himself coming in, five, four, three, two, one." A bang was heard Kaya just got out of the way but let out a scream as the ground behind her and Rei exploded. Xanthus cursed loudly suddenly as his foresight cut off abruptly.

His eyes wide when he saw Kaya in the S class Vampire's grasp. "You oracles are the biggest pain yet. I'll eat you first." He said coldly. "Forget about me get Rei!" Screamed Kaya as she tried to jab their enemy in the eyes. He jerked her violently and the ground exploded as Xanthus went for Rei. He was sent flying and landed on his side out cold.

"Damn it! Cole get Rei!" Said Mana as he fired off bullets but their opponent just blocked them and brushed them aside with his arm. It wasn't until Kaya bit him good and hard on his wrist he let out a pained yell. Which left the chance to get Rei out of danger.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:07 pm

Cole did as he was told and grabbed Rei quickly and took off to a safe location. once he put her there he made sure she was safe and secure so the vampire could not sense her. "okay... time to go back and help the others." he said as he slowly walked on out before running to the aid of the others.

Once there he did his surpise attack again coming in from above and punching the Vampire as hard as he could down to the ground using his own body to force them down. "take that vampire!!!"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:19 pm

Though the attack seemed to work the vampire still got up and held up an unconscious Kaya saying, "Worthless piece of garbage is just weighing me down!" He flung Kaya aside and was about to attack but the sky darkened and a voice echoed around them saying, "Zephyr stand down and return immediately!" Mana paled and said, "That voice...." He quickly fired off three rounds but when lighting struck down between him and Zephyr when the light dimmed Zephyr was gone. Mana fell to his knees breathing heavily after that.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:33 pm

Cole looked up as he growled. "not good." he said as he smelled the air... Smelling that Rei was not found yet he just glared at this vampire. "So... you lucked out." he said as he gritted his teeth as he had somewhat fangs appearing. he took a few steps back knowing the danger they were facing.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:40 pm

"It's okay Cole they're gone..." Said Mana. He suddenly coughed up blood. He didn't think he had taken that much of a hard hit. He collapsed after that. Xanthus struggled and got up. "Get Rei I'll get these two and radio for a chopper. This city is considered quarantined as of now..." He went over to Mana and grabbed the kid swinging him over his shoulder. He then grabbed Kaya.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:44 pm

Cole nodded as he ran to where he put Rei... picking her up as he then ran back quickly as he had her in his arms. "she's safe... still out cold but safe." he said as he waited for their choper to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:58 pm

It was nearly several hours later Rei woke up and found herself laying in bed. Seeing Joel standing over her. "Ah you're finally awake how you feeling?" Asked Joel. Rei's stomach gave a loud growl and she sat up fast blushing. "That answers my question." Said Joel with a laugh. Rei got up and said, "I'm fine so I better like um go get some food now." She left the medical area quite fast and ran into Xanthus who said, "Whoa princess where's the fire?" "No fire I want to see Zane. I want blasted answers already about my origins!" Said Rei pissed.

"Now's not a good time. Zane's pretty pissed about something. If you really want to know how mad he demolished half the damn organization. The west wing collapsed just hours after we came back. The Catholic church finally deemed us not enough to contain this threat in Japan any further. There's been new sightings of vampires now in various parts of the world. So now they're sending in people they call exorcists in to come here and supposedly aid us. But it's just a take over to be honest. That's the announcement given today." Said Xanthus.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:05 am

Cole on the other hand was in the oracle chamber waiting for the others to come in. He was folding his arms as he gritted his teeth. "of all the crap in the world they do this now... sheesh... so much of being free we'll be be on leashes again." Said Cole out loud.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:20 am

Kaya came walking in that moment her arm casted up in a sling. Thankfully the last mission didn't kill her. She looked at Cole sadly for the first time. She sighed and said, "Perhaps you should come back later Cole. The place is in an uproar and everyone's scattered everywhere..."

Rei meanwhile was trying to barrel her way to Zane's chambers. Not only was she pissed that she didn't know much about herself but she was even more livid Zane was letting the organization get walked on by these church people. She had already threatened Xanthus with her sword and damn well she'd take on anyone who got in her patch.

Mana appeared in her path and said, "This area is restricted Rei. You want to be punished? Zane can't see anyone right now." "Oh what's he going to do arrest me! Well that would be real smart considering I'm supposed to be the only hope for stupid humanity!" Rei snapped pissed. She pointed her sword at Mana and said, "Move it or I'll knock you down too!"

"That's enough Rei." Said a calm voice and Zane appeared saying, "You knocked out my guards which ain't too bad but I didn't want Akira to come out here since he takes most threats seriously. So I came myself now what's the issue?"

"How can you let the Vatican walk all over us!? I thought you were better then that! I ain't about to take orders from some people who pretend to be damn saints!" Said Rei.

Laughter was heard as a man wearing robes appeared and smiled saying, "Now I wouldn't exactly say we're saints young lady." "Who the hell are you?" Asked Rei and Mana rammed his elbow into her ribs and hissed, "You trying to make us look bad..." "It's alright she's only heard half the story. Please call me Father Brown. I'm the so called representative sent here to give the news." Said the man smiling.

"So Zane I take it this is her? The one who is our key? I can't help but be relieved you guys found her just as things started escalating." Said Father Brown. "I've heard enough..." Said Rei in a bitter tone as she turned and walked off after sheathing her sword. Though Father Brown said, "Just a second please." Rei stopped and turned saying, "What is it?" Seeing something tossed her way she caught it and looked at it seeing it was a rosary. "And this is for?" She asked.

"Please keep it. It'll protect you on your business." Said Father Brown smiling. "Oh lovely what's next you think holy water can destroy these creatures?" Asked Rei. She just walked off after that and Father Brown said, "She's a very interesting girl Zane."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Cole just sighed. "I don't have anywhere to go... especially with the Vatican here... this is the only safe place that I know of." he said as he lowered his head and closed his eyes. "I don't like it when they are here... it makes me uneasy... and unsafe." he confessed.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Rei meanwhile was stalking back toward the cafeteria being as hungry as she was when she got pissed she always craved something sweet. Xanthus leaned by the entrance door way and said, "Feel better?" "No I don't want to be a lapdog to these stupid people." Said Rei. "What's that in your hand?" Asked Xanthus noticing the rosary. "Catch." Said Rei tossing it toward him.

He suddenly let out a yell that made her freeze and wonder if those things could really hurt as she saw him drop it. But seeing him laughing loudly as he said, "Just kidding." She walloped him over the head and yelled, "Don't scare me like that!" "Ow man you're brutal." Said Xanthus picking it up and handing it back to her.

Kaya sighed and said, "Be a man you can't hide in here." She dragged him out and down the hall. Walking up she saw Rei wallop Xanthus and stomp inside the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crticial X(Private)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next