Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crticial X(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Kaya turned beet red and stuttered. Rei was grinning overhearing that. She then laughed and ran out into the hall avoiding a paper weight Kaya hurled her way Though when a crackle of thunder rang through the halls everyone was dead silent.

People just stopped in the halls. "What was that?" Asked Rei to Mana who stopped by her. She felt raindrops inside the place and blinked. "It's Zane he's probably raining holy hell down on Xanthus for running away." Said Mana shivering at the though of going up against that.

Meanwhile Xanthus found himself thrown against the wall by Zane. "You idiot! Why didn't you bring him back with you!" Zane exploded on Xanthus making him flinch. "Don't you think I tried! I found his ass and he knocked me cold and ran again! By the time I woke up he was gone!" Xanthus yelled back. He then stood up and said, "Who was he? You seem to know judging by how pissed you are." "It's her father I'm sure of it. I haven't told her everything for a reason. I want her to hear it from him and him alone." Said Zane. "Dante...." Said Xanthus his eyes wide.

He fell to his knees holding his head as tears started running down his face. "I remember now... But Zane I watched him die! His heart had stopped beating! I checked! How is that Dante if I saw him die!!" Yelled Xanthus. "He had a twin brother.... One that made the ultimate decision to give up his life. Devin made this choice because he himself had no family other then Dante and Rei. And he knew the girl would need her father. So he took his place and that's the person you saw die...." Said Zane rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:35 pm

Cole opened his eyes slowly as they shined but then returned to normal. once he stood up he was unchained and then walked out as the doors opened. As he walked everyone got out of his way mostly out of fear but Cole just walked till he waited outside for Xanthus.

Akira also came by and stood by Zane's door as he looked at his son. they only stared at each other saying nothing for a long time. "good job out there... the enemy fears the hunters now..." he said as he lowered his head.

Cole's eyes went wide hearing his father praise him... as he lowered his head and smiled. "thank you." he said and continued to wait.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Rei came walking toward Cole. "Oh get over yourselves!" She yelled at a couple hunters who quickly hurried by glancing at Cole in fear. She then ran up and said, "Cole you me cafeteria now after we kidnap your gir- I mean Kaya!" Rei gave a nervous laugh glad she caught herself nearly saying Kaya was his girlfriend. She hoped he didn't catch on. Grabbing his hand she didn't wait for a response and dragged him along. After kidnapping Kaya she then dragged the two to the cafeteria and the three of them were splitting a ceiling high ice cream sundae in a big salad bowl. "Why me!" Whined Kaya as she picked a few cherries off and popped the into her mouth.

"Why you what?" Asked Rei confused as she dug into the chocolate side of the sundae. "You oughta know you were laughing at me about it!" Kaya whined loudly. Xanthus came walking up looking worn that moment. "Oh look who came back finally." Said Rei with a smile. "Rei you're going to be on your next assignment with Cole and Kaya only. Zane wants me to hunt that hunter and bring him here. Even if its by force. So I'll be on a wild goose chase for who knows how long. I trust Cole, you, and Kaya can handle yourselves now. Otherwise I wouldn't have agreed." Said Xanthus.

Rei gave a nod and said, "Have a seat have some ice cream." "Actually I have to head out immediately. Behave now all of you." Said Xanthus leaving.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Cole curlled up an eyebrow when he heard Rei speak as he then was grabbed. he just looked at her and didn't say anything... but he did notice something was off... her nervous laugh and her slip up was kinda bad either way.

sitting at the table he did enjoy the sweets with the sundea. the chocolate, vanilla and strawberry was making his taste bunds go off the charts... "now this is real food." he said as he kept eating. "have some Kaya... its real good." he said but he froze remembering her tears as he lowered his head a little. "s... sorry." he said to Kaya.

Seeing Xanthus leave he looked at him as he felt off. "only Zane asked him once for something like this when I was on the team... this is very serious if he's on a solo mission." he confessed to them.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:14 pm

"Sorry for what?" Asked Kaya. Rei elbowed her and Kaya said, "Oh for scaring us? It's alright I'm far over that. I've seen far worse in my visions then you doing that Cole. "Yeah and I seen far worse in gruesome horror movies. You know I think we actually need to go have a day off for a change. Maybe I can get Mana to talk Zane into it for tomorrow. We can go out and be normal people for a change." Said Rei with a smile. "Sounds like a great idea. I haven't been out for fun in a long time." Said Kaya with a smile.

Though when the next day came around she was starting to wonder if Rei wanted to scare her half to death. "But... I hate roller coasters Rei! I don't want to!" Whined Kaya loudly. "You go or I force you and Cole to take the tunnel of love together." Said Rei firmly making Kaya stutter and blush. The group had got their day off and Rei had taken the two to an amusement park. "That's black male and you know it! Fine I choose the tunnel of love! Let's go Cole!" Said Kaya grabbing his hand and dragging him off.

Rei laughed and said, "Have fun you two love birds!: She then sighed and took a seat on a bench and stretched enjoying the warm sunlight.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:21 pm

cole blushed maddly as he was dragged off. "hey wait a sec.. I." he was then in the chair as he exhaled hard. ~oh man... what am I going to do.~ he thought to himself as he was beside Kaya at last breathing a bit hard and his heart rate was racing.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:26 am

Once the boat started moving Kaya looked around then back to Coke blushing. She smiled despite that and said, "They sure go all out to make these places cheesy huh? Don't be nervous though Cole. If you think I'm afraid of you you're wrong. I... I.." She was unable to finish though as she blushed bright red. Finally she got up the courage and blurted out, "I like you Cole!" She then suddenly kissed him before he could react.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Cole listened as he looked at Kaya. After hearing all she said he was shocked but then after she kissed him he gasped and got muffled... his eyes went wide as his face went beat red...

after she broke the kiss he looked at her and clearly was speechless... he didn't know what to say or do... but he did give a smile. "th... thank you." he said all bashfull.

Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:23 pm

Kaya blushed as well and said, "You're welcome and I really do like you Cole." She then hugged him and enjoyed the rest of the ride. Once it was over she and Cole walked back out to Rei. Rei stood up with a smile as she saw the two. "So how did it go in the tunnel of love you two love birds." She asked. Though she saw Cole and Kaya holding hands. She grinned and said, "Well I say things went well." Kaya blushed and laughed saying, "You're so mean Rei putting us on the spot light like that." "Hey I didn't do that neither of you would have fessed up. Now you're a happy pair of love birds." Said Rei.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:35 pm

Cole smiled a bit as he hugged Kaya from behind to hear her squeel a little bit. "thanks a lot Rei... I owe you one... big time." he said nuzzling against Kaya.

things went well as one vampire was watching them from afar. "she is growing stronger... I must report." he said as he ran away. headint to Lord Phantom he bowed. "she keeps growing my lord... but has not fully awakened yet..." he said but terrified in the prescence of their master.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:59 pm

"Is that all you have to say you worthless insect said a woman standing next to their leader. She then sighed. "Either way she's way to heavily guarded. Apparently that fool knows what he's doing. Having her heavily guarded." Said lord phantom.

Rei laughed as she heard Kaya squeak. "It's getting later already. We better head back in time for dinner." Said Rei with a smile as she pulled the two along.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:05 pm

Cole smiled as they went back...

the next day Cole was given the next assignement... "Investigation... lets see here... possible vampires... unconfirmed reports... any survivors locate and bring here??? new recruits also?" he asked

Yeah... our numbers are dwindling aslo... we still don't know much about how vampire numbers grow yet... mating is possible only for S and A ranks... the lowers... we think its something they themselves do." said the oracles.

Very well we'll look into this." he said leaving with Kaya as he went to
Rei. "new mission... here's the file.... read up." he said to her as he walked with her to the trasport.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Rei took it and said, "I knew we'd be sent out today. It's a good thing I packed up the night before just in case. "So that's why you're lugging that suitcase behind you?" Questioned Kaya looking at her. "Hey a girl has her needs after all and Kai gave me a heads up. He also said there's nothing on record about that hunter. He spent all day yesterday looking and all night last night. Not a thing turned up. Let's hope Xanthus is having some luck." Said Rei.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Knowing him he won't come back till he has at least a general location." Cole said as he walked to the choper as he made sure they all got in first and then he closed the door.

"Okay rumors are flying around in our next location... Rei... your the leader on this one... Kaya and I are your support." he said as he hooked himself in.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Rei buckled in as well and continued looking over the notes. "I guess we'll just investigate when we get there. Kaya have any foresight on anything yet?" Asked Rei. "I am getting something but it's too foggy to make out." Said Kaya.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:18 pm

Any clear images let us know... we'll try our best to pin point it out." he said as he looked over the map.... "hmmm... new location completely... this is different." he confessed as he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:57 pm

"Alright the information says we're investigating a local high school for these disappearances. Our uniforms will be waiting when we land and we each have a transfer note. Kaya you have a note stating something to avoid having to expose yourself. So let's do our best you guys." Said Rei.

After a while the chopper had landed and the three of them went to a park bathroom to change into their uniforms. Rei had made sure to pack her sword away before leaving the bathroom carrying the guitar case with her. Kaya and her walked out together.

"Is this actually required. My note says I have a condition that causes me to lose my hair and well I don't want to be made fun of! The kids will call me baldy!" Whined Kaya loudly. "Oh come on if they tease you I'll punch them out." Said Rei. Seeing Cole Rei smiled and said, "Looking good."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Cole blushed... "this suit is my size exactly... I told them to always go a size larger because... well because I don't want to draw attention." he said looking at himself.

I'm going to be smothered all over again." he said to himself. :"Lets just hope we get this done and over with quickly." he said not liking this one bit.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:18 pm

They then walked to the school after Rei checked the time. Walking the halls Kaya clung onto Cole nervously while Rei seemed to be as normal. Prying Kaya off Cole she said, "Come on quit being chicken. First days are always hard. They were on me at least. All those eyes staring at you when you walk in." "Not helping!" Kaya whined.

Rei just sighed and said, "First up chemistry class. Oh boy my worst subject. One time I was mixing a bunch of stuff together trying to make some glue and it blew up in the middle of it half way. Let's just say I had to get a hair cut after that. It was like cement after that on my hair." Said Rei. "I'm Cole's partner!" Kaya whined quickly grabbing him fast.

They walked into the class that moment which was packed. with students. The teacher was busy measuring something in a phial. Seeing the three walk in though he dropped it startled when his eyes set on Rei. He flinched as it exploded with a pop. The whole class went silent and all eyes were on him.

He gave a nervous laugh and said, "Silly me I guess I got butter fingers today. And it looks like we have some new students. You three are?" He looked at them. "I'm Rei and this is Cole and Kaya. We're new transfer students." Said Rei handing her note over. Kaya handed hers over as well looking nervous. "Here's my second one. I have a medical condition so I can't remove my hat... Said Kaya nervously placing that one on the desk.

Once he got all the notes he said, "Alright let me grab my chart and seat you guys." Opening he up he said, "Only one available. So you two Kaya Cole you'll be partners. Go take a seat in the desks in the middle. Rei you take the last seat next to Auron." They went and took their spots and Rei set her case down next to her taking a seat next to the boy.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Cole took his seat with Kaya as he saw all the girls gazing at him... "awkward." he said under his breath as he started to look at what do to but he also smelled the air and narrowed his eyes... he gave the signal to Rei the vampire was in this very class.

Auron looked and said to Rei. "hi there... I'm Auron... you play music?" he asked her trying to be kind.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:41 pm

Rei caught Cole's signal almost immediately and looked at Auron. He did look on the pale side. So once it was lunch time she'd have to tell the others she had a feeling their suspect was her lab partner. Rei smiled at him and said, "Yeah but I really suck at it." Soon the class begin and after three more classes lunch time came around and the three of them were on the roof top. Mainly to escape from Cole's new fan club but also to discuss their work in private.

"I can't believe we hit te nail on the head during the first class you guys. That kid who was next to me. He shows the looks of being our suspect. He's pale and fits the description very well. Kaya have you seen anything clearly yet?" Asked Rei. "No it's still foggy I don't know why.." Said Kaya.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Cole looked carefully as he folded his arms. "ummm Rei... I hate to say this but... I don't think its him... the scent was very faint... meaning the chemicals were interfering with my senses... If it is him we have to be very careful..."

Auron on the other hand was eating what he could because of his condition as he also was drinking a formula with his drink to help boost his blood circulation.

Also the profesor was watching very closely.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:53 pm

"The teacher did seem a little jumpy though. I still say its him." Said Rei firmly. "She could be right. I trust her on this." Said Kaya.

The chemistry teacher meanwhile approached Auron and said, "Sorry to bother you at lunch time Auron. But I need to see you after school if you don't mind. It's about your grades." He then turned and walked off after that.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Cole just thought and watched. "I still say we should be careful but alright... I just feel uneasy about all of this." he said.

Later that day Auron came down to the teacher's office as he opened the door. "I'm here sir."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:03 pm

The door behind Auron suddenly snapped shut on its own The chemistry teacher stood up and walked toward him. Before Auron had a chance to react he was grabbed by his wrist and jerked violently toward the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crticial X(Private)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next