Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crticial X(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:31 pm

As the they were talking Xanthus couldn't shake the feeling off they were being watched. Little did he know they were but not by an enemy. Dante had finally ventured to the town that he once lived in just to see if anything had changed. Standing on the rooftop he kept his eye mostly on Rei. Meanwhile Kaya had walked up to the three smiling as she dragged Cole with her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Cole huffed a little bit. ~the disadvantages of having a girlfirend.~ he thought as he came with them. He noticed Xanthus' behavior and looked at him. "something on your mind?" he asked him.

Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:59 pm

Before Xanthus could answer a voice said, "It looks like our little friend has returned." Zane came walking up except everyone was just staring shocked. Zane was actually showing his face to them. "Before you open your mouths I figured I'd could trust you guys not to give away my identity. Besides it's way too hot to be out here covered and I'm sick of being in a constant sweat." Said Zane fanning himself with a rolled up newspaper.

"I expected you a lot older looking then this though." Said Rei. "Time flows differently for me them normal people. Let's just leave it at that." Said Zane smacking Xanthus on the head with his newspaper to snap the vampire out of his daze. Zane just sighed and continued fanning himself. "You know your body guard won't be happy with you sneaking out like this." Said Xanthus referring to Akira. "Please this wouldn't be the first time I ditched him and it certainty won't be the last time." Said Zane.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Cole just sighed. "knowing Akira... he's not going to be happy about it anyways." he said as he folded his arms.

"However things aren't going smoothly. I fear the vampires will grow stronger overtime. I just don't understand how each time we beat a few more keep popping up... is there like a woman or multiple women that are mating so much?" he asked a bit worried at the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:16 pm

"Enough worrying would you guys care for some lunch? There's this little cafe in town I been wanting to try in downtown. It's time we enjoyed ourselves like real people do. So lunch is on me." Said Zane as he pushed the group in that direction. Once at the cafe though Rei couldn't stop seeing how strange this was.

"Seeing you act like this is really weird Zane you know that?" Asked Rei as she set her last dish on the small stack by her. "I haven't been outdoors for six months. If I don't get some sunlight and air I'm going to look like Xanthus." Said Zane gulping down his large iced tea. He set down the glass and said, "Ah that hit the spot..."

Looking at Oren Zane said, "So how's our new little recruit here doing? When you came in you were quite sick but it seems thanks to us in a way we saved you from eventually dying from your blood disease."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:23 pm

Cole was eating a lot of meats like a dog would riping and tearing before he chewed it. the meat was sweat and he was going to enjoy every second of it. He also ate some vegitables like corn, pease, patotos and carrots with his meats and onions. "Bring on the liver... I hear its nice a juicy!" he called out as he kept eating like hadn't eaten days but for a werewolf eating like this was common for keeping the power at max.

Yeah... its kinda wierd. I was told that the chances of survival for someone well was slim... but when I went it... it was like second nature... like the Critical X made me better by force in order for me to wield it." he stated. "its almost as if those who are sick have a better chance of surviving. Of course that's speculation." he stated as he smiled blushing a bit. He did notice Cole as he blinked. "He always eats that much???" he asked puzzled.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:24 pm

Cole was eating a lot of meats like a dog would riping and tearing before he chewed it. the meat was sweat and he was going to enjoy every second of it. He also ate some vegitables like corn, pease, patotos and carrots with his meats and onions. "Bring on the liver... I hear its nice a juicy!" he called out as he kept eating like hadn't eaten days but for a werewolf eating like this was common for keeping the power at max.

Yeah... its kinda wierd. I was told that the chances of survival for someone well was slim... but when I went it... it was like second nature... like the Critical X made me better by force in order for me to wield it." he stated. "its almost as if those who are sick have a better chance of surviving. Of course that's speculation." he stated as he smiled blushing a bit. He did notice Cole as he blinked. "He always eats that much???" he asked puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:40 pm

"Yeah it's natural for someone as young as him. But table manners are lacking. Now slow down your food won't run away from you boy." Said Zane ramming a fork down into the table in front of Cole making him freeze. Rei laughed and Kaya slunk down in her seat saying, "How embarrassing..." Her face was pink.

"Xanthus just order something will you." Said Zane. "You know it's pointless Zane... I'll never reach my full potential even if I do... I lost it over twenty years ago..." "Just how strong were you?" Asked Rei. "I used to be an S class but since well you know... I really dropped in terms of power. There was once a time I was just like the rest of them... Till I met your father Rei when he was your age We fought and he won I told him to kill me yet he let me live. Me and your parents go way back." Said Xanthus.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:45 pm

Cole saw the fork as he had some meat in his mouth as he saw it land in front of him as he swallowed hard. "oh... kay." he said putting his food down slowly a bit afraid then seeing Kaya he blushed. "S... Sorry about that." he laughed a little bit pale. He then started to eat more with his fork and knife.

"Sounds like you were close. wait... Rei's father was a hunter... so Rei's mother was a...?" he gasped at the thought. "but I thought that they didn't... I mean... I thought they killed humans not... oh dear." he blushed now unable to feel embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:03 pm

"Yeah you got it right. I made friends with him strangely enough though. He was such a smart ass too. Every time we fought he always beat me. Even if I did have a meal it didn't matter. He always kicked my ass into the dirt. Finally one day I asked him why he refused to kill me. His exact words were that he saw me as different then the others and that one day I would change. Damn bastard was right too. Because the day Rei was born was the day I swore I'd never take another human life again.. Even if I died as a result.." Spoke Xanthus softly.

Everyone was just silent as they listened. Zane finally said, "Your memory it's finally coming back. That's good I'm glad it is. Now here have some dessert. Even if it doesn't help it's still sweet." Zane pushed a plate of pie toward Xanthus. Xanthus sighed and swiped the fork out of Zane's hand. Taking a bite he swallowed and said, "There ya happy now? Zane just laughed.

"It's strange though... Normally i can't see glimpses of the past but when you were talking Xanthus. The images of those days you shared with Rei's father. Some of them they came to my mind... You really were happy back then weren't you." Said Kaya smiling. "And why wouldn't I be happy now?" Asked Xanthus looking at her. "You seem so troubled as of late. A lot is on your mind and you're always worrying." Said Kaya.

The window by them suddenly shattered that moment and before anyone had a chance to react. Zane was knocked to the floor. Everyone else at the table was caught in some kind of chains. "Don't you even think of moving a finger. I know you too well elemental master. These chains are linking your comrades with me. If you kill me they'll die along with me." Said the Vampire standing there. "What is it you want with me?" Asked Zane calmly. "Your power source hand it over..." Said the Vampire calmly. "Don't do it Zane!" Cried Xanthus loudly.

Zane took off his necklace and threw it on the floor. The Critical X was smashed instantly and Zane coughed up a bit of blood. "That's not your only one hand over the next." Said the vampire. "I'm afraid you'll just have to kill me. I can't hand the second one over because it's in my very body." Said Zane still not showing any fear.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Cole growled as he tried to get free. "Damn you... you little..." Cole stopped as he smelled the air and seemed to smile. "Your dead vampire..." he said as he jumped making the chain links tighten.

Oren looked baffled as to why Cole would deliberately tighten the links more on him and somewhat on the rest of them. He then noticed something as he looked behind the vampire. "what the?"

Akira was there and he unsheathed his sword in a matter of seconds the chains were being cut apart freeing everyone. "All yours, Lord Zane." said Akira as he was sheathing his sword as the chains started to fall.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:33 am

"You fool you fell right into my trap!" Yelled the vampire as more chains suddenly appeared. They shot in all directions and this time Akira was snagged with the others. A female vampire had appeared and the other they had been fighting said, "It's just like before kill her and your friends here die." Akira had been disarmed quite fast.

Someone came crashing in from above and in one swift moment the chains were cut by his spear. Everyone dropped stunned and the woman was killed instantly yet they were surrounded. "Damn it Dante you're late!" Said Xanthus pissed as he got back to back with the man his claws extended. "Yeah and you can't go one day without being attacked by the forces of darkness. Though I am glad you remember my name!" Yelled Dante slicing through one of the vampires.

Zane meanwhile had checked the others. He realized they had been poisoned though the only one not affected was Cole. "Akira they need medical attention immediately. Take Kaya, Rei, and Oren back to HQ. I know your son and these two are more then enough to guard me till you get back."

Dante grinned and said, "Long time no see Zane. I see you still refuse to dye your hair." "Yes and I see you're still a smart ass." Said Zane.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:43 pm

Once Cole had broken free he went on the attack quickly also transforming as he roared and started to slash and rip at a few of them. he then got to where Zane and Dante were as he was on all 4s growling at any of the vampires still standing as he was acting like a guard dog.

Akira did as what Zane said... he also transformed though to be able to carry the 3 back to HQ and also to get back as soon as possible. Droping them off at the infermary he also then ran back as fast as he could to the ensuing battle.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Zane didn't even bother to lift a finger. Dante and Xanthus seem to be having a fun time of their own slaughtering through the vampires. "What I don't get is why he even wastes his time sending such useless garbage." Said Xanthus as he cut them down. "You don't realize it do you Xanthus? These things were fighting they were once human. Looks like they're up to experimenting on humans again. I found this out recently." Said Dante as he cut through the last one.

Pointing his spear at the A class vampire he said, "You're next." Though when a sudden blast came flying down the group were all flung in different directions. Zane slid back and Dante and Xanthus were both slammed up against the wall while Cole was blown away. "My...lady.." Said the A class vampire shaken up. "Get out of here..." She said calmly and Zane cursed to himself realizing this was going from good to bad fast. Dante stood up and said, "It's been a long time hasn't it.... Ophelia..."

Zane was fast to sense the rage of power coming off Xanthus. Dante punched the vampire in the stomach knocking him out. "Get him out of here!" Said Zane and Dante was fast to flee the area with Xanthus. Though another shadow swooped down and it happened to be Mana who had sensed the disturbance after coming back from a mission just at the time.

He pulled out his gun and fired off three sharp rounds and Ophelia dodged every shot. He let out a scream suddenly as his arm holding the gun was blown clear off. "Damn it Mana what the hell were you thinking!" Yelled Zane as the kid hit the floor the blood gushing from his wound. "I'm sorry.... I guess I wasn't enough of a distraction till Akira got here...." Said Mana. The kid went stone pale after that and was gone just like that.

Ophelia just laughed and said, "You really are a cruel man you know that? Making children fight in a war they have no hope of coming out alive in."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Cole hit the wall hard as he yelped like any wolf would but he got back up growling but he knew he had to stay behind Zane... this woman was radiating power far greater then he had ever encountered... she was in a completely different league of S class vampires.

When she laughed she then would hear the sound of something landing behind her and in a flash a roar and as slash to her cheak as it was Akira in his pure black werewolf form. He spun around and got in front of Zane growling and barking to protect his charge.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:49 pm

She let out a yelp and looking in the broken window at her reflection she saw the cut on her and she let out a furious scream the place being blasted apart. "My face... you mangy flea bag! How dare you wreck my face!!!" Screamed Ophelia pissed. "Know this you won't be waking away out of here alive you bitch! You killed my comrade and now and for every life you stolen you're going to lose a finger!" Yelled Zane as the air around them became dense as electricity sparked around him.

Though an equal force was suddenly felt behind Ophelia. Zane's eyes narrowed as he watched the figure responsible walk up and stop at a distance. "Well... looks like you finally decided to show your face again you coward..." Said Zane. Ophelia turned fast and said, "Are you crazy you haven't even regained your full power yet!" "You need not worry about me. Now let's go I can't afford to have you die on me Ophelia..." Said Lord Phantom calmly. "Tch... fine..." Said Ophelia. She threw down something and smoke billowed up. When it was clear she and him were both gone.

Zane's power cut off immediately and he walked over to Mana. Picking the kid up he said, "I'm sorry I couldn't save you...." He then sad, "Let's go you two.." With that said he vanished back to headquarters.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Cole was shaken up as he reverted back to his human form... mostly because even in his werewolf form he was unable to even hold himself up unlike his father... his father had a lot of expierence so his body was used to such horrible power... but him... he felt weak and was forced back to being himself again.

Akira got up and stayed in his transformed state walking with Akira back to HQ but he looked to Dante and nodded out of respect before vanishing with Zane once more.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:02 pm

The moment Zane came walking in everyone who had felt the distortion all went dead silent when they saw him holding Mana. Kai came walking up that moment and said, "I won't even ask what the hell happened out there. I picked up readings that were so damn strong they could sink this whole country...But damn... why the kid... I mean he was our most loyal. He never once complained about not being able to live normally or about his work... And he was a good chess player... He really was a true hero...." Kai just turned and walked off without another word wiping away his tears.

Let me go Joel!" Yelled a voice and Rei was staggering her way forward determined to go help but she froze seeing Zane standing there holding the dead limp body of Mana in his arms. "DAMN IT!" She screamed running off back where she had come from in tears.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:06 pm

Cole came in also laying down near one of the beds because he had no choice in the matter. His body was still trembling from the sudden power he had to witstand from just behind near Zane and lord Phatom. it was horrifying.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:51 pm

Rei was just laying in her bed crying underneath the blankets at the moment. Kaya went over and tried to calm her down by hugging her close. Zane came walking in that moment and said, "I think you've cried enough Rei... I know it hurts but there's going to be casualties. There's no such thing as a war without sacrifices. We need to focus on getting stronger. So deaths like this don't happen."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:56 pm

Oren came in also as he lowered his head. "Lord Zane...? will we ever win this war? It seems we have almost a handful of hunters left." Oren said as he closed his eyes. "its like... we are going to lose in the end... I don't know why."

Cole was being debriefed as he nodded and walked out before seeing Akira as he walked away...
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:08 pm

"This would be the first death in at last sixteen years Oren. The casualties you hear are of humans. I make sure my fighters pull out when things get bad and have the regroup and take on the situation again together as a group." Said Zane.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:13 pm

Now that makes since... I was always hearing about a lot of loss of life... to think we only lost one hunter... well... that makes since... what about the Werewolves?" he asked.

"only 2 have died... one was my grandfather... from Akira's side. he died protecting his group of hunters so they could escape. the second... well he was the first to die that made the werewolves rebel. He attacked lord phantom as it goes and when he bit down to his creator... he was struck down but even though he was Lord phantom saw that his action was enough to set his people free. That's how the werewovles rebelled or so the saying goes... it is also said that Lord Phantom still has a scar from when the werewolf bit him." Cole said as he came in.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:40 pm

"Now as a result his left arm has been crippled since the scar turned into some type of curse. Due to this his power recovery has been slowed. But back there he had to have pushed through the curse and gotten half of his power back. I could feel it all the way back here." Said Dante appearing that moment. "Where's Xanthus?" Asked Zane. "In confinement under lock and key. They didn't want to listen to me so I was forced to use your seal." Said Dante with a grin holding up Zane's crest. Zane looked a bit startled as he patted himself down. He realized that was really his and he swiped it back.

"Sly are ever I see." Said Zane placing it back into his jacket. Dante walked up to Rei who sat here just hugging the blanket around herself. "Enough with the tears you can't save everyone. There's no such thing as a war without sacrifices and blood shed." "Shut up!" Rei suddenly screamed. She stood up and said, "You got a lot of nerve showing your sorry face after all these years! I had to punch Kai to make him talk now I know! You're no father of mine you're a coward!" "That's cold Rei. Your father here and your late mother made a lot of sacrifices to keep you safe. Now apologize to him." Said Zane firmly.

Dante shook his head as he shouldered his spear and said, "Don't worry about it Zane. I can hardly blame her. I already expected this would happen. Rei the name is Dante if you don't want to call me dad...." He then walked out after that the door closing. "COWARD!!!" Rei screamed putting a hole in the wall by her.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:46 pm

Cole said nothing as he watched as he sighed. it was like he was looking at himself but he just walked away. "Call me when you need me." he said as he went to the gardens to relax.

Oren didn't know what to do but he did go over to Rei and place a hand on her shoulder to try and console her. He didn't say anything but he did know she needed some sort of comfort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crticial X(Private)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next