Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crticial X(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
lao7583

lao7583

Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Auron gasped as he tried to pull away then punched him and kicked him. Still not able to get away he then grabed the vile of chemicals and splashed it in his face to get him to let go as he screamed. Auron then jumped and tried to get away screaming and yelling for help.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:13 pm

Obviously Auron got him well because he vampire had fallen back half his face was starting to melt and disfigure as a result as he yelled in pain. Though he snarled and grabbed Auron pinning him to a desk. The office door kicked in that moment and Rei came running in.

She paled seeing Auron was actually the victim. The vampire flung Auron aside as Rei went to run for her case which she accidentally had left behind that morning. Though it was a stare down between the two now. The vampire lunged at her and she threw herself out of the way landing next to Auron. Seeing the case she reached for it saying, "Just a little closer...." Though it got knocked away by the vampire. Rei cursed loudly though it suddenly snapped open and her sword came flying into her hand out of it.

Grabbing Auron she got out of the way as the desk by them exploded. "Damn you bitch!" Yelled the vampire. "Damn right I am and you're a dead man now!" Yelled Rei jumping up unsheathing her sword. She then ran at the vampire and he clashed with her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:16 pm

Auron widened his eyes seeing the battle unfold as he was in awe of seeing Rei fighting... he also blushed a little seeing how beautiful she was. ~she looks like a warrior princess...~ he said seeing her fight the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Rei was thrown that moment and she went slamming up against a desk it breaking under the force of her body hitting it. Her sword fell out of her hand and she fell forward cut and beat up. "All talk and no strength to back it up little girl. Hard to believe you are such a threat to us. Said the vampire walking forward kicking broken desk aside. "R-run....." Said Rei to Auron weakly as she struggled to pull herself up. "I don't think so." Said the vampire.

Though a single gun shot hit his arm and he let out a scream as it turned to dust. Mana was standing there gun in hand. Curing loudly the vampire flickered vanished and the window was seen breaking as he fled into the night. Mana ran over and got down next to Rei. Kaya came running in that moment and cried, "Oh my Rei! I'll call for an ambulance!" "Kaya no I'll radio in for a medical team. He did something to her. I can feel it." Said Mana.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Auron stood there in shock as he didn't know what was happening... what did happen and what was it that he actually saw. Now that he was a witness he had to be interigated and brought in...

Cole on the other hand was waiting for the vampire as they crossed paths. the vampire hit the breaks and growled as he went to attack Cole. Cole held his position and at the last second he slamed him into the ground breaking his arm and kicking his back launching him into the air. The vampire coughed as he widened his eyes as Cole focused his right arm. "something Xanthus taught me... VAMPIRE!!!" he said and as the vampire came down he thrusted his hand right through the vampires heart with a simple motion. "DIE!" he yelled as he turned to dust.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:44 pm

After that the remaining students had been evacuated from the school. And was was being wheeled out on a stretcher. Mana made well sure Auron didn't run as he made it outside with the boy and Rei was taken into a medical van. Kaya was nearly in tears freaking out as she walked with Mana who had quite a good grip on Auron. Once they were out of ear shot Kaya cried, "Mana what do we do! Is Rei going to die! Is she hurt badly why was she taken away like that!" Kaya rattled on and on until Mana said, "Will you be quiet!!!!"

She shut up fast and Mana said, "First things first the witness has to be dealt with. Kaya go find Cole and the two of you go with Rei." Kaya nodded and ran off. Mana then looked a Auron and said, "I take it you were the victim. Our reports stated that man was targeting the weak and sick. What you saw was not human mind you. I'll give you two options. You can have your memory erased or you can come join us and everything will be explained. I won't tell you anything else unless you choose the second option."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:50 pm

Auron looked as he saw Rei being carted away. "will I see her again if I choose to work for you... even though I'm pretty frail?" he asked as he blushed a little bit.

Cole came walking back with a bloody hand as he saw Kaya. his eyes were narrowed but he did get the job done. he finished off the vampire and headed with Kaya to be with Rei.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:59 am

Mana nodded and said, "Of course she's with us. I take that as a yes then let's go." Said Mana. Three days later had passed. Rei was in a severe condition still. She was currently recovering in the infirmary still out cold. Xanthus had returned and practically flipped seeing Rei in this state. It had taken several hunters just to detain him till he calmed down. Sitting there by Rei as she slept while suffering from a fever. Xanthus just kept his gaze on the girl while she lay there comatose. He completely blamed himself for this happening to her.

Mana meanwhile came to check on her situation for Zane. "She's still in critical shape. I got her under constant watch. There's signs of some kind of poison running through her blood stream right now. I neutralized most of it. There's no telling when she'll wake up." Said Joel with a sigh.

"I kind of figured it was too soon for her to go on her own right off the bat. But now we know she's not quite ready yet. Maybe it's best Xanthus remains on her team. Auron the newcomer told us how well she seemed to fight. She held her own for just enough time till I came in. So she's getting stronger but just not strong enough. How is Auron by the way? He under went the procedure forty eight hours ago." Said Mana.

"I checked his blood before he took the procedure and after. The boy would have died any time. he had an incurable form of some blood disease. So in a way we saved his life because all signs of it are gone now that he took the test. He's sleeping right now." Said Joel looking at Auron who was sleeping across the room from Rei.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:28 pm

Cole on the other hand was within the oracle chamber, meditating and resting his body and mind from what had transpired... trying to think how a vampire could inflict her with some venom. he then thought about the clothes and went to check on them on a hunch. he then looked seeing slash marks on certain spots. "they are evolving... I best tell Mana quickly." he said as he went to the main hall to find either Mana or Zane about his findings.

Oren on the other hand was in a training area learning his new powers... he was able to maintain his critical X for hours while they trained meaning he was classed as a high level user... second to either Mana or any other high ranking Hunter... however he was still a beginner as he tried to get a handle of his new powers.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:01 am

It took another three days but Rei finally woke up from her comatose state. Kaya was startled to see the girl up and walking around as Xanthus was helping her. "Rei you poor thing you should be resting still." Said Kaya running up. "I have to walk around Kaya. If I don't my legs will become like jelly. Don't worry I got Xanthus with me." Said Rei with a smile. "To be honest he looks like he's about to keel over with you." Said a voice and Rei looked up seeing Zane. Though there was a small child clinging off his leg. "Uh Zane you got someone hanging off you." Said Rei.

"I know and he can help you heal up if you want him too." Rei blinked be said, "Alright anything to help me get better. "Go ahead Luke." Said Zane and the boy released his leg. He looked to be about four or so and was even younger then Mana. Walking up he took Rei's hand and Rei felt her body getting warm. Though she also felt her wounds healing over. Once he let go she stood up straight not feeling anymore pain. "Zane he's amazing. But why do you have him and how did he come about to being here?" Asked Rei.

"I adopted him. Nobody would take him because he was so sickly at birth so I saved his life in a way. He can heal so he's not meant to battle really." Said Zane. "Well he is a cute one." Said Xanthus with a smirk as he messed up the boy's hair. "I think you should have Joel teach him a thing or two. He could be very useful in his department." Said Rei.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Cole came walking down as he sighed. "there you guys are... just wanted to let you know on our findings. Zane... you might already know this but... the vampires... they are changing... evolving? but I don't know how... this could benefit you too Xanthus... but I fear it may deal with... feeding on souls..." he said as he thought.

other then that... the vampires are also getting smarter... Lord phantom seems to be getthing them more organized." he said as he thought. "this isn't like recent reports is it?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:00 pm

"Cole they've always been smart. The only reason they appear to be evolving is because they breed like insects. No offense Xanthus." Said Zane. "Sadly he's right. The normal wait until the female of our kind gives birth is usually three months. I should have mentioned this sooner but I assumed you already know Zane. That and my memory is still hazy" Said Xanthus.

"Of course that's why we're taking any victim whose caught up in these attacks and hoping they'll become hunters. So far we have about one hundred new recruits. About one third of them will not make it back from their first mission. That cuts us down to less then half. We can only go so fast." Said Zane.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:05 pm

"If only we can take the fight to them..." Cole said punching a wall. "this seems to be a losing war."

Oren on the other hand was getting used to his powers rather quickly as it seemed like threads were around him until he focused his power making them crystal and shot at the targets...
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:18 pm

"Cole you need to calm down!" Said Zane sharply. "Apparently the boy knows nothing. If memory serves me right you did take the battle to them. And what did they do? Blow half this place up and killed a lot of you." Said Xanthus. "Yes and it was around that time you came to us with Rei." Said Zane. Rei looked at Xanthus and said, "You brought me here? But... what does that make me?" Asked Rei. "Sorry it's not my place to say you'll know soon enough." Said Xanthus.

"If I may say I think keeping the truth from her is cruel... She's fighting blind..." Said Kaya softly. "It's alright Kaya.... I've already accepted the fact I'm not human.... In fact I know I'm not... I'm way too odd to be a human..." Sad Rei softly. She looked a bit sad as she turned and walked off. "Man now I feel like an ass Zane." Said Xanthus once Rei had vanished.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:00 pm

"hopefully our new recuit will be able to help her in her turmoil. things are not well in this war... and we can only hope that phantom will slip up." Cole said as he folded his arms.

Oren had finished training as he walked out breathing hard. "ugh... man that's demanding..." he said as he then saw Rei walk on by.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:39 pm

Rei stopped though seeing Oren. "Why are you here?" She asked. "He's a new recruit Rei. He's been training while you been out cold the past few days." Said Mana walking up. "I just love how I'm informed of things." Said Rei a bit of sarcasm in her voice. She then walked off and disappeared down the hall. "See what happens when you keep secrets Zane. I can care less what you think I'm going to tell her." Said Xanthus as they walked up to see Rei walk off upset like that. "She might not be able to handle the truth. But if you really want to go ahead" Said Zane before he walked off. Kaya sighed and said, "What a mess."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:45 pm

"you have no idea how right you are Kaya... you have no idea." he said as he patted Oren. "welcome to the team..." he said

Oren sighed. "kinda is sad to see one so beautiful look so hurt inside." he said trying to make heads and tails of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:57 pm

When the next day came around Rei was back to her training. She refused to talk anyone even Xanthus she was that upset. She was currently slicing up targets. "Okay stop just stop!" Said Kimiko walking up and Rei said, "What?" "First off don't lip I don't know what's eating you but your cuts aren't clean and you obviously got something bothering you. Also that's know way to treat weapon that's very special” Said Kimiko.

“So I’m fighting with a relic?” Asked Rei looking at the blade. “It’s more then that. That blade was forged using the crystallized ashes of your mother Rei. In other words her power is what’s protecting you. And her power is what it’ll take to beat down the vampire lord. Along with yours” Said Xanthus walking up.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:03 pm

Cole just watched as he folded his arms in the observation tower. "She's gotten worse..." he thought.

Oren watched with them as he was thinking as he took off his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:19 pm

"Rei maybe you should just take the day off. You seem to be on the emotional side go take a break." Said Kimiko walking up. Rei just thrust her sword into Xanthus's hands after that. He watched her as she walked away. Looking back at Kimiko once Rei was gone he said, "What's with the evil eye? If you're going to blame anyone blame Zane. He won't tell her a damn thing." Said Xanthus.

"Be a man and make your own decisions. The girl is your responsibility. When it comes to taking orders you should follow your own judgement. Not as he says. This is my personal opinion and I can't give a crap if he does hear me. You're the one whose raising her at the moment. So try and be a father figure if anything and stop treating her just like a battle companion." Said Kimiko. She then walked off."

"Huh and what the hell was all that about? Are all you humans this vague? I know two shits when it comes to kids let alone teenage girls." Said Xanthus. Kimiko turned around and gave Xanthus a look that made him shiver. "Kids don't come with manuals you know. You need to make your own book on the do's and dont's. You are her foster father are you not?" After that he got a door slammed into his face as Kimiko disappeared into her work area.

"Fuck my life...." Said Xanthus with a sigh totally confused now as he just went to go hunt Rei down. Rei meanwhile had left the building and was at the park nearby. Laying on a bench she stared at the clouds and sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Cole was outside on a balcony watching her because it was part of his job now... he was to be her shadow... as much as Xanthus'es shadow. "why not go and talk to her...?" he said to Oren.

Oren widened his eyes. "what? Me? What do I do?" he asked. Cole just stared and him and shurgged as he pushed him towards Rei's direction. "Okay okay... I'll go there now." he said as he walked off.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:36 pm

"You know it's dangerous to be outside alone without your weapon. Though I can smell Cole from here that's the sad part. He'll never be able to hide himself if he can't mask his scent. I swear the constant smell of a mutt would drive anyone insane." Said a voice. Rei opened her eyes and saw Xanthus dangling upside down in front of her from the tree.

Though he he caught her fist as she swung at him. "Hey now don't be mean. I was just trying to make you laugh." Said Xanthus dropping down. "I don't think his father would approve of you saying that. I seen him go around and to be quite honest he's someone I wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley way." Said Rei snatching her case from Xanthus. She saw Oren walk up and said. "You too? I swear I never have a moment of peace." "It just proves you have people who care and worry about you." Said Xanthus.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:47 pm

Cole just huffed under his breath hearing somewhat of Xanthus teasing him. "ugh.... i hate it when he says that... no matter how many times I take a decent shower." he said as he leaned against a wall.

"Yeah... although I'm new I care for you... I'm in your debt after all because I was nearly killed by that vampire that last time." he said giving a weak smiling to Rei somewhat blusshing.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:52 pm

"Oh that reminds me according to the intelligence you put up a good fight. But now they're curious as to what chemical you threw in his face that day. Normally such things have no affect on us. But whatever that mixture what it melted his face off from what they said. If they can figure out what it was we might have a huge advantage in this war if there's other stuff that can hurt our enemy other then just the Critical X substance." Said Rei.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:57 pm

Cole just watched as he looked back feeling he was being watched sometimes.

Oren scratched the back of his head. "I don't remember to well... I just grabbed things and threw them. I remember we were also mixing blood samples with other chemical substances. But at the time we were experimenting on the reactions of pants and human compositions mixed with volitle chemicals." Oren explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crticial X(Private)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next