Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crticial X(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

Crticial X(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:52 pm

As the sun was seen setting in downtown Tokyo. People were heading home for the day and shops were closing up for the night. The local high school was locking up for the evening as the last of the students were leaving after staying over late. Rei yawned loudly as she was leaving the school grounds. Sixteen years old and living alone most her life. Rei had no friends or living family and mostly stuck to herself being a loner. She lived on her own in a run down apartment and spent most of her time there. Occasionally the elderly woman who lived next door to her would bring her something to eat. But aside from that she was usually left alone since something about her wasn't normal and people kept their distance from her.

Walking down the sidewalk Rei looked at her watch and thought, “Already this late? I best hurry up and get home before I miss my TV show.” She walked by a black vehicle unaware of what the two men inside were talking about at the moment. The two were watching her and the guy on the right said, “Xanthus we've been watching this girl for three days now. You positive she's the one we're looking for?” Xanthus smirked and said, “Just trust me Adel she has to be. I remember that hair color any day and even though I've lost most of my memory. I remember fleeing with a red headed baby nearly sixteen years ago trying to get that child to safety. That's all I remember of that horrific day.

“That day changed history. And showed us how vulnerable and weak we truly were to those horrible fiends. Oh sorry no offense considering you are one of them.” Said Adel. “None taken. I am the traitor to my kind after all. At least that's what they call me when I come across them. Anyways we've done enough surveillance today. Let's move out Adel. We have to head back to headquarters.” Said Xanthus.

He glanced back at the trainee they bad taken with them. Looking at Cole through the car rear view mirror Xanthus said, "Hey you hungry kid? I can stop in a drive through. If you need something to eat."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:03 pm

Cole was doing his job as a trainee would do... looking for any trouble as he then relaxed a bit after Xanthus told him that they were leaving.

"oH really... man you have no idea how hungry I am Xanthus... thanks.. you know what I like... the big meal. And thanks again." he said in almost a kid like tone... he was young but he wanted to prove to the organization that he could be one of the elites when the time came.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:22 pm

Xanthus laughed and said, "Never cease to amaze me kid. You do your job well and know when the right time you can actually slack off. Aright I'll get you something to eat." He started up the car after that and drove toward the nearest fast food place.

Rei meanwhile felt it start to rain slightly as she was walking home. "Oh man they didn't call for rain today. I didn't bring an umbrella." She said with a sigh as she darted between the rain drops. Cutting through an alley way she groaned and said, "This isn't fair." She suddenly stopped though when she had the feeling she was being watched. Looking around she just shrugged it off thinking she was being paranoid. She continued to run through only to stop when she heard a scream.

Her face paled and she slowly looked around the corner seeing a woman fall to the ground a pale man letting go of her. His eyes suddenly flicked toward Rei that moment. She let out a scream and turned to run only to have him appear in front of her just like that.

Kai meanwhile sat outdoors with Cole and Adel as the boy ate his meal. Though his cell phone suddenly rang and he answered it saying, "What's up Kai?" Xanthus we got problems. Our sensors have picked up the attack of a high school girl in the alleys of a street five blocks from you. It's the girl you been investigating. Hurry I have a feeling she'll end up dead in minutes if you don't make it in time." Said Kai.

Xanthus jumped up and put his cell phone away cursing loudly saying, "Cole come with me! Old man get the car and follow! we got a emergency!" Xanthus then shot off running down the street after that.

Rei screamed loudly as she was thrown up against the wall. The man smirked and said, "To think I have tow tasty snacks in one evening. It's my lucky day!" He laughed loudly. Rei started to run but found herself thrown once again.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:32 pm

"Damn it... it was the moisture that hid them... No wonder the attacks were more frequent when it rained... the bastards were hiding their scent." Cold confessed as he ran with Xanthus.

"How do you want to do this Xanthus? high and low? Left and right?" he said as he was running almost beside him.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:49 pm

"How about we just bust in we don't have time for plans! If that girl is who were looking for . If she dies consider the outcome of everything we fought for fucked!" Yelled Xanthus loudly.

He sprinted left and right bolting through every alley way. Sliding to a stop he yelled, "Damn it! Every path way looks the same! Some help Kai was! Five blocks from here but where! A damn GPS could be nice about now!" Closing his eyes Xanthus took a few moments to focus and as he tried to pin point her location. His eyes snapped open when he heard a scream and suddenly the smell of smoke caught his nose. He quickly bolted down that direction and said, "Cole remind me to punch Kai out later for this! That guy is about as useful as Adel is to me now a days!"

"Hey I resent that you guys can't count this old man out yet." Said Adel appearing by Xanthus his gun drawn. They ran into the area to find the vampire that attacked Rei was yelling like he was in pain trying to pat out some kind of flames that were going up his sleeve. "What the hell are you girl!" He yelled.

Xanthus shot forward fast and slammed him into the wall knocking him cold and Adel shot him causing him to turn to dust. Going over to Rei. Xanthus moved back fast when he felt the heat coming off her. "It's okay just calm down now. We're here to help you." Said Xanthus gently. Rei just looked at them wondering if they were going to attack her next. Xanthus slowly approached her afraid he was going to set off her power. So he just held out his hand to her slowly.

Rei took it and suddenly was pulled into his arms. "Man talk about close." Said Xanthus with a sigh. He suddenly felt her crying against him. "What the heck just happened? And who are you people." She asked confused. "I know you're confused but right now just focus on calming down. I'd rather not be burned to death." Said Xanthus leading her back to Cole and Adel.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Cole went to where the ashes were as he smelled and looked around. he narrowed his eyes and put a marker that the organization gave him... hiding it well in the debris and into the wall as he walked away.

"I guess its mission acomplished for now." he said as he folded his arms. he took out his cell phone as he reported in. "Oracle... this is Cole. Section J-256... All secure." he said as he waited for a reply as he patted Adel on the back for a job well done as he got into the car.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:12 pm

Xanthus got in the car and lay Rei in the back seat. The girl had fallen unconscious at this point. After that they drove on back. Carrying her to the head quarters building after they had pulled up. He walked down the long hall way.

Meanwhile HQ itself was surprisingly packed. A frantic voice was heard saying, "Move it people let me through! Come on hurry it along!" Joel was rushing almost immediately to meet up with Xanthus after being informed he had a patient. Though he stopped seeing a boy in his path. "Now what is it Mana? Can't you see we got a mild emergency here?" Asked Joel. "You need to relax. The girl is unconscious anyways. And she's got mild injuries. That isn't a suggestion either it's an order." Said Mana calmly. Joel saw Xanthus come walking up.

"Why rush here I would have brought here right to you." Said Xanthus but Joel paid no mind and quickly went to listen to Rei's heart beat and checked her pulse. Sighing he said, "How was I to know. Now come with me please. At least I now know she's stable." Xanthus followed after him. Mana walked behind the two saying, "So she's the one? I expected someone a little stronger looking. Yet she's a frail girl."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Don't judge a book by its cover Mana... her scent isn't just human... I smell other things that make her... unique." he said as he walked off... "Xanthus... i'm going to head to the Oracle chamber. They need to know about this and about the girl now in our custody."

He then walked off as he took a deep breath. Knowing full well what he had to go through... the other 4 Werewolves that awaited his return in that chamber.

At the Chamber... the Brown Werewolf, Kouta was there waiting for Cole. Showing his stern face as he saw Cole arrive. "there you are... we've been expecting you." he said as he opened the door as all but Cole's Father was present.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:37 pm

"We've been expecting you Cole. I take it your day went smoothly? Please tell us what you have to report from your own experience today." Said the head of all the oracles as he looked at him.

Meanwhile Joel had looked over Rei and found nothing was too serious wrong with her. "Everything checks out okay with her so far. I'm curious about her blood though so I took at least two tubes of that and we'll have it analyzed. If its as I suspect she is the one. Anyways all is clear." Said Joel to Xanthus who nodded.

Joel then looked at Mana and said, "is there a reason why you're here? It certainly isn't because you're sick that's for sure." "Right now I am acting as our leaders eyes. What I see he sees right now. It's a lot easier doing it this way then making himself have to use up his own mental strength." Said Mana. He looked at Rei and said, "I hope you'll be quick on that blood analysis.'
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:48 pm

Cole sat down as he looked around a bit as he gave his report... it was pretty routine but he showed his concern. "This makes it the 17th attack now. the last 10 were fatal. They are getting bolder but also they seem to be looking for something... besides Rei. There seems to be more going on there then what we were lead to believe. Of course that's my assumption." he said.

Kouta grunted as he saw the others listen in. Reika, the mixed werewolf and Han the grey werewolf listened carefully. Han was very interested in this. "I'll let Akira know of this Cole... thank you. Do any oracles have anything to say?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:55 pm

"No it appears the silence means nothing more. Be safe on your missions from this point on though Cole. "Now that we found our key it means things are about to become a real full scale war. You are dismissed now." Said the eldest of the oracles.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:02 am

Cole nodded as he got up but before he left he looked at the one Oracle that he liked before leaving seeing how she was not giving him any eye contact. He just sighed and walked away heading back to Xanthus as he headed out.

Kouta stopped him as he put his hand on him. "Don't think your getting any extra treatment because your Akira's son... youngling... because I plan on showing them how much of a cub you are." he said almost threatening.

Cole narrowed his eyes for a brief moment as he stared at Kouta long and hard. Moments later some hunters were walking down the hall talking about their missions before Kouta was being thrown out and crashed into a wall gasping for air... Cole then just walked out. "Don't ever challenge me again Kouta. I may be young... but I'm not weak." he warned before he walked away.

The hunters were freaked out as they were hugging the wall seeing what Cole a very young werewolf did the the largest werewolf in the hunters corp. Kouta coughed up some blood but smiled a bit. ~man... he's just like Akira back when he was young... like father like son I suppose.~ he thought as he pulled himself up rubbing his chin. The hunters however just ran on by completely afraid.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:49 am

Rei meanwhile tossed and turned in her bed. Many things were running through her mind right now. Hearing voices seeing faces she didn't even remember or know he just whimpered as she lay there. Xanthus sat close by as well as Mana. Joel was off elsewhere at the given time.

"No don't do it!" Rei suddenly screamed out as she sat up fast. Xanthus was up in a flash and by her side. Rei just looked around scared that moment. Xanthus hugged her close and said, "It's alright I said you were safe when I rescued you back there didn't I?" "I didn't think you were that soft Xanthus?" Said Mana. "Shut the hell up you're just a child! What would you know!" Snapped Xanthus.

"Don't mouth off to your superiors Xanthus. I was just teasing. You need to lighten up." Said Mana. He then walked over to Rei and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you miss." Rei gave a slight nod before asking, "Where am I?" "This is the hunters HQ. We brought you here after that attack because I wasn't taking anymore chances." Said Xanthus. "Yes it's here where we dispatch people to fight things like that man who went after you. It's a lot to explain but you'll learn soon enough." Said Mana.

Rei was about to speak again but a sudden commotion in the hall way was heard. The man that was walking through had everyone whispering. His face was completely covered up so everyone knew it had to be Zane. But for him to leave his personal area to come down here had everyone wondering if something bad had happened.

Zane approached the infirmary area and opened the door walking in. Mana jumped up almost instantly. Xanthus stood up his face pale. Zane just pointed at the door and Xanthus and Mana quickly got out. "Mana unless it's Akira nobody is allowed in." Said Zane calmly after the boy's retreating back. "Of course sir." Said Mana and they were out the door closed behind them.

"You okay Xanthus?" Asked Mana seeing Xanthus was still pale. Xanthus slumped down. "I don't know why but he seriously scares the crap out of me. My heart feels like it's going to burst out of my chest." Said Xanthus as he clutched his chest.

Inside Rei just looked confused as to what happened. She looked at Zane and when he actually yanked off everything showing his face to her Rei was even more confused. "It been three hundred years too long. Yet here you are finally. My name is Zane and I'm in charge of this place. It's an honor to finally be in your presence." Said Zane.

"Eh? I'm just a high school girl nothing special sure I'm odd but still. No need to be so formal." Said Rei. "I can see your mother clearly in you. She was the same way. And saw everyone as her equal and made a fuss when they treated her so special. I admit there was a time I was in love with her because of that personality." Said Zane. "You knew my birth mother?" Asked Rei stunned. She was startled to see him actually crying. "Whoa what did I say something wrong!" Asked Rei worried. Zane just shook his head. "Forgive me when you've been around as long as I have you tend to get like this. I've watched many people die in the years I've been around.Your mother among the many I couldn't save." Said Zane.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:35 pm

Cole was walking down the hallway as he saw Xanthus as he saw he was pale. "whoa... Xanthus.. what happened? you look like you saw a ghost or something." he said as he walked carefully.

Moments later Akira was walking down as everyone in the halls jumped back against the walls feeling horiffied. the sheer murdurous intent they could feel coming off of him. his cold eyes that seemed to look through you... He was Cole's father. Zane's personal bodyguard that has been with him for the last 150 years. even this clothes still had the sent of past vampires murdered by his blade... or by his fangs.

He then knocked on the door as he came inside. "Lord Zane... I found what you asked me to find for you... and also please don't go about unattended. Its my job to accompany you." he said as he looked to Rei. "is this the one the Oracles were talking about?" he asked looking at her as Rei got a glimpse of Zane's personal bodyguard. His eyes as cold as winter as he started at her.

Cole on the other had took in a deep breath. "Didn't think my dad would show up too. Oh boy." he said as he leaned against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:55 pm

"She doesn't know anything yet or her fate." Said Zane. He then saw Rei looking nervous and he smiled saying "Anyways how about you lighten up you old stiff. You're scaring the poor girl. And how you ever got a woman amazes me. With how grumpy you are." Rei actually started laughing until a loud growl was heard. She blushed and clutched her stomach which was the source of the noise.

Zane covered his face again and said, "Either way I'll have you brought to me personally in a couple days. So you can learn your place and the story of the history that lays in secret to this day even. I just had to make sure we got the right girl with my own eyes. Let's go Akira." As the two of them left. Xanthus came back in with Cole. "So did his show you his face?" Asked Xanthus. Rei just held her head and said, "I don't remember." "Yeah the memory loss says it all She saw his face alright." Said a voice. Xanthus looked at the man who came walking in.

"Oh look who crawled out of his hole finally. I figured you'd have died among all that garbage in there Kai. Why you here?" Asked Xanthus. "Cause this girl is the talk of the whole place I wanted to meet her." Said Kai walking up. He held out his hand said "My name is Kai Tachibana. Pleasure to meet you." Rei took his hand shaking it with a nod.

Kai suddenly seem to freeze that moment his eyes wide. He held his head and shook slightly. "What is it what's wrong?" Asked Xanthus. "Blood.... lots of blood... And screaming.. Is it a future premonition...?" Said Kai his face pale. He slumped down to his knees his eyes closed as he tried to get a better glimpse. "No..... it's a fragment of the past..." He said his eyes opening.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Cole looked on as he narrowed his eyes. "another vision of the past... my goodness my friend... thankfully and regretablly it was the only time you get these from one person..." he confessed as he patted Kai's back.

People went about their buisness as finally things were calming down after Zane and Akira left.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:15 pm

A few days later Rei was out with Xanthus, Adel, and Cole. Her and Cole sat in the back seat of the car while Adel drove. Xanthus was looking through some papers of recent cases reported as of late. Rei just yawned loudly and said "This is way boring. Hey how do you guys stand this every day?" She looked at Cole as she asked this.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:18 pm

Most of the time we get used to it... we train hard to be sure when the time comes to we can fight the threat but the hardest training we learn is patients. Believe me... back then I was so axious all the time we had to stop just to let me out and run around to burn the excess energy." he confessed giggling a little bit. "truthfully this is like a brake for us... when you fight vampires its you kill or be killed. its scary sometimes." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:45 pm

The moment Cole finished his last statement a blur suddenly shot by in front of the car and vanished on the other side of the street. Adel slammed on the brakes fast. "What the hell was that!" He asked.
"I.... don't know... It was to fast even for my eyes to follow. Maybe a bird?" Said Xanthus.

"It was a male...." Said Rei suddenly. Xanthus looked at her and said, "Any unusual features?" "Long white hair and had a scar running down the side of his face that goes down to his neck. Though it's strange... I remember seeing him before. He was always the park that was next to my school. It's like he was always waiting for someone.." Said Rei.

"Which way did he go." Said Adel. "To the left of course but don't tell me you're going to investigate." Said Rei. "Of course it's our job now then to find this park." Said Adel. As they went driving that way. They pulled up and saw the male Rei spoke off. He was sitting on the park bench. People walked by as if he wasn't even there and as if they didn't see him. "He's one of them. Let's move." Said Adel. "Now wait just a second!" Said Rei sharply making both Xanthus and Adel look at her. "You're telling me you're going to go there and gun down someone who hasn't shown any proof that they've done anything wrong? What the hell is wrong with you people?" Asked Rei.

"We don't take chances and we're ordered to kill upon sight. You should know by now they're all monsters. Now shut up and learn your place girl." Said Adel. Rei kicked the back of his seat making him fall against the steering wheel. She then swung open the car door and got out saying, "I'll prove you wrong you ass." She then walked toward him. "Rei what the hell are you doing!" Said Xanthus.

Rei walked up to the man who looked up when he saw her approaching. She just stopped in front of him and he said, "To be able to see me... you're not human are you?" "No I guess I'm not normal if that's what you mean. I'm also trying to prove a valid point here." Said Rei with a smile. "And what would that be?" He asked. "That you're no threat." Said Rei.

Xanthus came running up and grabbed Rei jerking her away saying, "Are you crazy! What the hell is wrong with you!" Seeing Adel and Cole come running up the white hair male just stood up and backed away. He looked from Xanthus to Cole mainly and gave a look of fear before simply saying, "I don't know why you people have come harass me for. But leave me alone!" He then turned around and vanished and Rei cried, "Please wait don't go!" She then turned on Xanthus and said, "Now look at what you did!"
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:52 pm

When Cole got down he folded his arms and smelled around a bit. "That wasn't a normal behavior of any vampire we've come across." he said narrowing his eyes. "First you Xanthus... you were a high ranking officer in the vampire court, betrayed them and were nearly killed so says the intel and now we are finding smarter vampires that seem to be rebelious???" he said as he sat down. "There have been no reports of such. Adel, this needs to be reported." he said showing he was concerened about this.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:41 am

Though Adel wasn't listening that moment. He and Xanthus were in a heated argument with Rei about what she did. "Girl I don't care who you are! You need to know your damn place!" Said Adel. "Seriously Rei you trying to get yourself killed!" Said Xanthus. "What the hell is wrong with you people! Nothing justifies slaughter and you know it! He wasn't showing signs of doing anything wrong and you were just going to kill him just like that! You saw how he looked at you both!" Said Rei. "Listen up girl it's either us or them monsters! And to be blunt I choose us! Anything's better then having them fiends run on our streets!" Said Adel.

"Oh monsters? So what does that make me! Last I checked I'm pretty much almost one of them! So you going to shoot me too!" Rei snapped back in tears. Xanthus had long backed out of the heated argument. "Rei.. that's not true. Sure you are one of them but you're different then they are. You're our only hope and we can't lose you too." Said Xanthus trying to calm her down. "If you ask me she's a royal pain Xanthus." Said Adel. "Well nobody asked you!!" Xanthus suddenly snarled his eyes turning red that moment.

Adel had backed off scared. "I finally see where she's coming from. There's no need for unnecessary blood shed or fighting..." Said Xanthus as he hugged Rei close while she cried into his chest. "I knew this would be too much for her. We're calling it a day early you guys. Now let's get her back home." Said Xanthus leading Rei to the car.

The ride back was even more tense. Once they had made it back Rei had vanished somewhere in the building after running inside. "Honestly what a mess. And way to open your mouth Adel. So help me if anyone ever hurts her I'll kill them. I don't care who they are." Said Xanthus walking back inside after laving Adel and Cole behind.

Rei meanwhile had bolted down the hall so fast she collided with Kai and the two of them hit the floor wincing. "Whoa easy princess where you in a rush too?" Asked Kai as he stood up and helped Rei up. He saw her crying and he said, "Are you alright?" "I need to talk to Zane!" Said Rei suddenly. "Not anyone can just see Zane on demand Rei. He's very busy. It's hard running a place such as this." Said Kai.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:30 pm

Cole just walked over and slapped Adel in the arm that left quite a sting. "your getting to old for this Adel... the years were not kind to you..." he said as he walked off to do his report.

As a werewolf his job was to defend... be the muscle in the worst case senarios... as Cole finished his report he saw Rei and walked to her as he listened in. "that's true Kai... but I know where my father is... and where Akira is... Zane is." he said.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:44 pm

"Yeah and it's like walking into the lion's den. It's not wise to disturb Zane right now. I was just with him a half an hour ago. He's not feeling well so he's trying to rest to get rid of his migraine at the moment." Said Mana walking up. "Fine give him this message! I'm going home! I refuse to fight for such twisted ideals! To kill on sight it's unjustified and nothing but slaughter!" Said Rei.

Xanthus came walking up to hear Rei say this and walk off after. He quickly walked after her. As they were leaving the building Rei stopped and said, "Why do you follow me?" "I'm not letting you out of my sight Rei. Sixteen years ago I failed to protect your parents and I will not fail again." Said Xanthus. "You're too soft I'll be fine." Said Rei bluntly. She suddenly caught a long object tossed her way. Looking at it she yanked the cloth off to reveal a sword.

"You took kendo in high school and showed good skills with it. I had Kai look up your information. Take this at least and remember you have their scent on you. This sword will utilize your power and bring it out. Know this you're never alone. I may not be with you directly but I always have your back." Said Xanthus. Rei covered it back up and walked off.

Meanwhile back in HQ Zane was looking at a special mirror and saw Xanthus let her leave. "Is it wise to let her go sir? I mean she's our winning key." Said a man as he walked up. "I know what I'm doing Sora but as things are I can't let her go unwatched. No I do not mean drag her back by force. I want you and your team to keep an eye on her in the shadows along with Xanthus. She'll return to us soon enough." Said Zane.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:51 pm

Cole was leaning against a wall when he heard Xanthus talk to Rei. He said nothing just narrowed his eyes. "it takes the veiws of the new to see the errors of the old. isn't that amazing." he said to Xanthus as Rei had walked off.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:02 pm

"Now's not the time for this though. As much as I understand her ideals it's going to get her killed at this rate. We need to keep an eye on her until she decides to return. Anyways let's go" Said Xanthus.

Three days later:

Rei had gone back to school. She was trying to forget every last thing that happened, but it was proving to be much harder then she though. It was a Monday afternoon and Rei sat out in the foot ball field alone having lunch. She hated being around others. People always staring and making her feel uncomfortable.

As she was eating though she caught something out of the corner of her eye. Seeing a man clad in black waving to catch her attention she thought it was a hunter. So she got up deciding to give him a piece of her mind about wanting to be left alone. She walked up and the man said, "I didn't think you'd notice me. You're name is Rei right?" "Yes and I'm sick of you people following me! Everywhere I go you stupid hunter are there!" Said Rei.

Though when he smiled she caught a glimpse of his fangs as he said "Little girl you got it all wrong." Xanthus meanwhile was nearby had gone off to find a bathroom. He had come back to see Adel looking around saying, "She's vanished off our sight range Xanthus." "What I told you to watch her while I went away!" Said Xanthus. Though the area suddenly felt extremely heavy that moment and seeing Adel go down from the sheer force of the energy alone. Xanthus paled hearing a loud scream. He quickly then ran in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Crticial X(Private)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next