Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

saint seiya(private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

saint seiya(private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:34 am

Athena smiled and pulled Shun close to her and kissed him deeply. She then buried her face into his chest taking in his warmth.

Ryu blushed as he looked at her. "As much as I want it to be we can't.... I'm a human and you're not. Time ain't so merciful on me after all."

Pandora blushed and walked off with a huff saying, "Honestly I prefer wearing black over anything." She suddenly stopped looking at her reflection in the pond she was walking by.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:38 am

Shun let out a moan and pulled her into his arms and stared deeply into her eyes with her fully on top of him, "I love having you on top of me my goddess..."

Coral giggled, "You don't get it do you...a mermaid which is a merfemale....when she turns into a human form and does a male human...that male takes on the lifespan of a mermaid...meaning you live as long as I do...would...that be a problem? I'd love to have you and I live for a mermaid's lifespan which is longer than a humans by far."

Karal said, "You look absolutely stunning...you look great in black leather...but you look beautiful in other colors too see? That's why I picked that one."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:08 am

Athena smiled and blushed. Leaning forward she whispered into his ear, "It's probably been fourteen years too long for you. I'll let you have me tonight Shun. I know it'll be your first time so let's make it special."

Ryu blushed and said, "I love you but that's a huge decision. Give me some time to think on the matter." He then stood up as his stomach let out a loud growl. "Guess I'm hungry. Lets go eat."

Pandora turned slightly pink but suddenly smirked and said "I guess it does bring out my eyes. I like it. Though I haven't been one for high heels." She then walked back up the steps. Sidney saw Yuri still gaping at Pandora. "Well don't just stand there go get her tiger" Said Sidney with a laugh as he gave Yuri a gentle push in that direction.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:46 pm

Shun let out moaned happily and pulled her closer pressing close to her, "I really can't wait until that happens...by the gods I've been wanting you for so long." He traced her side slowly, "I can't promise that after the first ten minutes of being in you that I don't go into a blind loving desire to go all night long for how long I've missed you."

Coral giggled and held him and said, "Waters guide me...." She made them float on a solidified water platform and they began travelling towards the place they were staying on a travelling water platform, "This is just one of my spells...thanks to being Daddy's daughter I can manipulate the water however I need...of course I don't abuse this power but it's kinda nice not having to walk..."

Yuri chased after her and picked her up bridal style and kissed her hungrily and said, "I really love that dress...it is so beautiful on you..." Karal and Xalia were giggling in the shadows and Xalia said, "And there's about 50 more like it in that bag, and different, just try different ones out...we should go out again sometime Pandora would you consider it? You look divine right now and he obviously loves it."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:59 pm

Athena flushed and squirmed saying, "Keep teasing me as you are right now. I won't be able to hold off until night time." She then giggled.

Ryu hopped off and said. "I was born with legs walking is better for you anyways." He then laughed and ran off with a grin.

Pandora slid out of Yuri's arms and said, "Don't count your chickens before they hatch. I'm not a people person from the start. I don't like having friends or anyone close to be honest." "Seiya used to be the same way while growing up. But he finally got over that over the years and so will you. You're just scared to admit it." Said Sidney walking up. Pandora's weapon appeared in her hand that moment and she said, "Oh I'm sure not afraid to shove this through you. So watch your words. I am nothing like Seiya. Because I refuse to have ties with people is what makes me stronger and therefore nobody can be used against me."

"And you attacked Poseidon earlier because?" Asked Sidney. "Because he pissed me off!" Said Pandora angry before turning and walking off.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:07 pm

Xalia squeeled and suddenly Pandora was gone for a relaxing hot spring visit. "NO BOYS ALLOWED GIRL TIME!!" Karal dove in a swell. Xalia sat back and said, "You know...I was a lot like you 15 years ago...I trusted no one...save my sister as we were always together...everyone else could die burned alive for all I cared so long as she and I were safe Pandora..." She looked into Pandora's eyes, "I see myself in you...from the past but one who has endured so much hardship...I want to help and I like my sister won't give up on you because we are the type to never give up..." The two girls gave her a gentle hug, "We won't force it on you...but we will still be hanging out with you as much as it takes for you to get the message...you're not alone....and by the way Yuri is madly in love with you."

Shun's hands just wrapped around her, "If I keep teasing you cant' make it as special as you want right? Then let's wait for nightime like good lovers...course we may not stop for a very long time." He stroked her hair "I can't wait to hold the reception...but Pandora is also in trouble...she's having a hard time opening up to anyone else...Karal and Xalia are starting to chip through, they are stubborn like that...any suggestions Athena my love?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Pandora pulled away from them and just looked of to the side. "I still love him..." Said Pandora suddenly. She looked at both girls and said, "Yuri is sweet but he's not the same... It's not that easy to give up... Hades tried to kill me but I can't believe that's what he really wanted. If he truly wanted me dead he would have finished me in an instant... I can tell he's hurting deep inside because of all this. I know Hades better then any of you. He wasn't always like this... I don't love Yuri... I just want this to end and to be back by the side of the man who really loves me."

She then got out of the water and wrapped a towel around herself before leaving the area. Once she got dressed she just stood staring at the sunset. "You just won't give up on him will you?" Asked Zeus appearing. "How could I? He saved me and saw me for who I really was." "Sad to say but as his younger brother I know for a fact he won't change. It's too late now." "So you're really going to kill him..." "We don't have a choose. Sealing him didn't work. He escaped imagine if he let the titans loose then we'd be in serious trouble." Said Zeus.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Seiya said, "Pandora...sis..." He said, "It is unavoidable now..." Illusaria said, "Pandora...my sweetheart...I need to speak with you in private...with my husband Chronos...it is very important."

She was a beautiful goddess of Mental energies and mindsets. "There is something very important we must discuss."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:14 pm

"Go away!" Yelled Pandora as she turned to walk off. But Chronos appeared in her path. She shoved past him tears running down her face. He grabbed her and threw her to the ground saying, "Haven't you learned! He's a monster and that's all there is too it!" "Like you're any less monster then he is!" Pandora snapped back looking at him with an ice cold gaze. She then stood up and said, "I don't see you judging Poseidon and he attacked you guys out right! How is Hades any different! I refuse to stay with you people any longer! You'll just kill anyone you please it seems! Without any questions! To be honest I'd rather die then stay with you all!"
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Illusaria suddenly held her steady and dove into her mind...and said, "Enough Pandora...I've had enough of this...you will settle down now and listen to us...you think I would like to accuse my former lover of being a cruel manipulative tyrant well do you? I bet he never told you...that I was married to him...and that we had a child together...of course he ate that child himself for fear the child would rise against him."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:39 pm

Pandora didn't say a word as she sat there on her knees. Chloe came walking over that moment and pushed Illusaria aside saying, "Move it you're being too forceful on her." She got down in front of Pandora and said, "If you love him then you'll help us stop him. You can see what he's doing is wrong. He practically raped me and has warred with Athena since the era of mythology. Has slaughtered a thousand lives or more. Caused us all pain and suffering. Pandora I find it strange you can see past all that and not look at him like a monster. Why is that only you can see that? I'm curious about that..." Said Chloe.

"Because.... I've worked along side him personally without any manipulation behind it. He had no reason to control me because I always came back for him no matter what...Maybe if you actually walked in my shoes you'd see where I'm coming from with all this.." Said Pandora. "I can feel it you're not lying but it doesn't change the fact what he's done is wrong. You think we all want to fight. Hell no I'd give anything to live my normal life once again with my friends, husband and kids. We don't kill without reason and our reason is because we want to protect those close to us." Said Chloe as a few tears ran down her face.

She hugged Pandora close and Pandora suddenly started crying loudly into Chloe's chest while shaking.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:49 pm

Seiya stroked Pandora's back and said softly to her, "I wish we could help him...change him and save him...and I will do my damndest to try Pandora...but I don't believe it's possible to be honest." He stroked Pandora's back softly and brushed the tears from her face, "But I do promise you this...worst case I will make sure he can't hurt anyone anymore...remember the reason you followed him willingly for years is because he saved you...I honestly believe that "saving" you was all staged...it's the kind of thing he'd do to gain a beautiful follower like yourself." He saw her smile for a split second and he said, "Chloe...Xalia...Karal I leave this to you..." Karal and Xalia snuggled her, "Poor baby...I know...just let it out."

Seiya went to Athena and Shun and they weren't too terribly busy, "Athena...I'm wondering...is there anything you can do to help Pandora? She's horribly upset due to the situation...but I honestly believe that Hades just faked the whole "saving" her incident so he could gain her following without mind control."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:04 pm

Athena who was having her tea cuddling with Shun looked up when Seiya came in. She set her cup down and said, "I wish I could I don't like fighting him any better then the rest of you. She needs to overcome this herself though. I can't force her to listen after all."

Pandora finally whimpered against Chloe, "I give up... just kill me now... I don't want to live anymore..." "Don't say that you have someone who loves you more then Hades ever could. Yuri loves you." Pandora turned pink and suddenly started laughing saying, "I'm sorry but his name is just too funny. Yuri you honestly think his mother was expecting a girl at the time she picked a name." "Very funny smart ass regardless he still loves you." Said Chloe with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:09 pm

Xalia said, "Do me this one favor Pandora...wait until after you hear it from Hades' mouth what he did...and you'll hear it when he's dying...I'll make sure of it..."

Karal said, "Come on Pandora let's go for a swim...come on come on..." She snuggled close to her, "I got you a sexy swimsuit, or I can just take you to bed and snuggle you all night with my sister and Chloe..." Karal gave her puppy eyes, "After all at least our names aren't Yuri." Yuri's eyes watered, "Just because my name is yuri doesn't make me a laughing stock..." He went to Pandora, "Yuri wants to take you to bed and snuggle you because Yuri wants you to laugh and have fun all night long."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:15 pm

Pandora suddenly laughed even harder and pulled Yuri down hugging him saying, "Everyone else scram except the man I'm hugging right now." She then whispered into Yuri's ear, "Take me to bed now I can't take it anymore and need a man at the moment."

Everyone else saw this a signal to leave once they saw Yuri's face go pink. "Come on girls I'll go hang with you for a while." Said Chloe dragging Karal and Xalia off. She then laughed once they were out of ear shot and said, "I bet you she's just begging to be laid by him. She's going to be fine now. Poor girl needs it anyways."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:21 pm

Yuri chuckled and picked her up properly and carried her to bed, "No matter what I'll be here for you...and this will all b e over soon..." He laid her on bed and they knew they'd be going to be at it for the next day and a half.

Seiya said, "Chloe dear...how much longer until those babies are born...by my calculation it should be in about a month."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:29 pm

Chloe just looked at Seiya and bit her lip. "Seiya... I've been in labor the past three hours and haven't told anyone. I decided to start walking through most of it. But the pains are getting worse by each passing second." She finally slumped back onto the sofa and Athena who heard this said, I should slap you Chloe but I won't. Let's get you to bed now." Chloe stood up and flinched.

Once Chloe was in bed Athena said, "The kids should be out by sunrise seeing as you been in labor this long. This will be your toughest labor yet so just relax and endure it the best you can." Chloe grabbed Seiya's hand and nodded. She was twisting Seiya's arm as the pains escalated finally.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:40 pm

Seiya held Chloe's hand, "I will take care of you and I will be there for you....I don't know what else is going to happen..."

Meanwhile Xalia and Karal were snuggling each other and waiting for Pandora and Yuri to finish their day and a half wild rabbit humping.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Another few hours had passed and Chloe was to the point where she was screaming due to the pain. Shiryu had shown up finally and said, "It's been awhile Seiya. Sorry I was gone for so long. I had to go visit my master in the mountains. I didn't expect Chloe to go into labor so soon."

Chloe let out another scream while Athena tried to help her relax saying, "Just breathe sweetheart." Chloe groaned and said, "Easy for you to say... It hurts so badly..." She let out another yell. "Shiryu you mind helping. I heard you delivered Dustin and May years ago when you guys were snowed in that one time." Said Athena with a smile.

"Of course how could I forget that." Said Shiryu rolling up his sleeves. He went and took a look and was a bit startled. "A blanket please and be quick about it. Chloe don't hold back you should have told us you felt like pushing. Now just relax and breathe." Said Shiryu as Athena handed him a blanket.

Chloe looked at Seiya and said, "I'm sorry if I worried you.... I love you Seiya please don't leave my side..." She held his hand her eyes closed tight as she pushed. Within a few minutes apart both babies were born and Chloe was looking pale but had survived despite the odds.

She just lay there hugging both twins close. Finally she started to doze off. Shiryu looked at Seiya and said, "We got a boy and a girl. I pray for the day that one of them ends Hades for good. It's such a tragic fate their very own father had to be him."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Seiya looked at the babies and said, "Well done Chloe darling. What should we name them my love? I will still love these kids even the one that takes down Hades...because the kid will still be my child." He stroked their heads, "So what do we name them?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Chloe smiled up at Seiya and aid, "The girl is going to be called Flora... and the boy Leon..." She yawned exhausted and Athena helped Chloe slip out of her shirt so the kids could feed. "Take care of her Seiya." Said Athena leaving. She was going back to Shun since they missed their fun she figured she'd make it up to him.

A while later a knock was heard at the door and Pandora came in saying, "I heard she finally popped. May I see them?" She walked over and Chloe was still dozing while cradling both babies close.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:19 pm

Seiya smiled, "Beautiful aren't they..." Flora reached out to Pandora and caught her chest and tried to snuggle to her chest. He chuckled, "I think she's going to have a breast affixation like Yuffie." Yuffie came out of nowhere and squeezed Pandora's left breast, "oooh D cup nice and firm..." She kissed her cheek and ran off.

Leon meanwhile was snuggling her left breast happily.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Pandora squeaked and chased Yuffie down the hall slapping her ass before huffing and going back. She then sat down next to Seiya and slumped her head on his shoulder saying, "It must be a nice feeling to be a father... Even if they're not really yours." She then took Leon and cuddled him close. Flora whimpered wanting to be held too. So Chloe handed her over before shifting to her side going to sleep. Pandora smiled and said, "I guess they see me as auntie. How cute I want to be a mommy too."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:26 pm

Yuffie grinned and sat down next to them, "You can be...Yuri would be more than happy to give you a baby and with breasts like those you can easily feed them without worry..." She gave her a close hug and said, "I'm just surprised at how firm they are you kinky girl." She smacked Pandora's ass playfully, "Shower time." They were zoomed into the hot spring and tossed in with their clothes shed and she began playfully splashing her, "Come on splash back let loose."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Pandora dunked Yuffie and whined, "You are so mean!" Seeing Sidney watching her and Yuffie. Pandora let out a furious yell chucked her high heel. It cracked Sidney upside his head and he fell backwards with a loud yell and a crunch was heard. Pandora huffed and got back into the water after that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

saint seiya(private)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next