Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

saint seiya(private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

saint seiya(private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Elise huffed and followed after. "Hold it!" She said grabbing Ryu. "Lose the shirt so I can treat your wound." Said Elise firmly. Ryu saw a bunch of the girls staring and giggling loudly. He blushed and said, "Not in front of all these girls..."

Elise just ripped off Ryu's shirt and he gasped and turned beet red as all the girls were squealing and giggling loudly as they caught a view of him now shirtless. "Don't mind them. Most them wouldn't know how to do you anyways. Having never seen a man in their entire lives." "Yeah... right... anyways. Just hurry and treat it already." Said Ryu.

Kiki who was taking care of Chloe who was currently puking her guts out looked at Aphrodite and said, "Uh no."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:27 pm

aphrodite squeeled and pounced Kiki then dragged him away, "Hot Springs...La La La..." She seemed so happy.

The Princess smiled, "Now now Elise...you know the laws of the tribe...no female may hog a male that comes on the island....he's a lucky guy, after all he can pick any girl...or any number of girls and they are all his." She smiled, "After finishing your errand you are welcome to take any number of these girls with you."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:24 pm

Ryu blushed and said, "Why would I do something like that!" "Because it's our laws after all." Said Elise. Ryu turned pink though flinched when a banana leaf was slapped to his shoulder wound sticking in place due to the medicine. "You and you! Now lets go!" Said Ryu pointing at Elise and the princess. he then walked off still blushing while all the girls squealed and giggled loudly.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:28 pm

The older princess winked and said, "Don't worry girls, you'll get your turn..." She smiled and said, "Oh we're going to enjoy this aren't we Mr. Tall and Handsome." She led them to the cave and a roar emenated from inside the cave. "Here he comes...this will be rough..."

"WHO....DARES....AWAKEN....ATMA....WEAPON....I HAVE....LIVED....1000 YEARS....FEEBLE CREATURES....GO!" A huge beast emerged it was the size of a house..."Flare Star!" A massive inferno began blazing through the area. Kyoko dashed forward and used a shield guarding against the flames, "Be careful...it's very dangerous...beware the Fallen Angel attack."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Ryu was fast to skid back as he slowed to a stop. "Time to test my own given technique! Both you girls stand back!" He yelled. Ryu then took a step back and suddenly took a deep breath in. All the air around them seemed to be coming toward him being sucked in. He then quickly blew outwards and an explosive ball of wind shot back out. "Sky Dragons Roar!" He yelled and the blast shot toward beast and hit it ripping it to shreds almost immediately. Ryu was shielding both girls after letting lose his attack.

The beast was gone and Ryu was fast to run forward and saw the patch of flowers. Grabbing at least a small bunch he turned and ran back down the path. Elise was stunned at the attack Ryu had used. "Her face turned pink as she said, "Wow... what a man..." She suddenly snapped out of her day dreaming though when she saw Ryu running back down the path. "Hey you can't just leave!!!" She cried chasing him. "I can and I will! My friend needs me so you can kiss the back of my ass!" Ryu yelled back with a grin.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:57 pm

The eldest princess said, "Oh GIIIIIRLS!!!!!" About 200 hot girls began chasing him, "GET BACK HERE WE WANT YOUR CUTE LITTLE HEINIE ALL FOR OURSELVES!!!" The princess said, "Shall we go Elise?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Ryu looked back and screamed, "Oh crap!!" He made it to the beach and quickly pushed his boat out to the water. He had just got it to float and got in when Elise jumped in sending him further out into the water. Catching her sister Ryu sighed and dumped her onto the boat and begin paddling back.

Reaching the other side he walked up with the flowers to find Yuffie and the mermaid comparing cup sizes. Groaning Ryu walked over and pulled the mermaid up and gave her the flowers saying, "Here I nearly lost an arm for these. I'm going to shower now." He then walked off.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:08 pm

They found Kyoko waiting for him near the bathroom door, "Your Towel is waiting for you handsome...oh and a pretty Mermaid is in there...well with human legs...she didn't say why...although I suspect she likes you now."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:57 pm

Ryu sighed and was about to walk in when suddenly he was tackled by Elise who squealed loudly. The two of them fell into the water with a loud splash. Resurfacing Ryu glared at Elise who was hugging him. "Oi this is the guys area." Said Sterling that moment. "You think I brought them here?" Asked Ryu frowning as he tried to pry Elise off himself.

"I wouldn't complain brother. These two lovely ladies are very nice specimens. Or do you have something to hide?" Said Sidney with a grin. Sterling sighed and sunk further into the spring saying, "Whatever." "That's a harsh wound you got there Ryu." Said Sterling as he saw the gash in Ryu's shoulder. "You can thank the crazy chick hanging off me now for it. It hurts like hell." Said Ryu. "Well excuse me grouchy. I'm sorry sheesh." Said Elise.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:14 pm

The mermaid giggled, "Coral is the name..." She stretched in her human form...she was breathtaking, she had a beautiful frame, D cups and a curvy body. Her long pink hair flowed down her back due to the hot water, "And that flower has healed me and another mermaid is taking it to my mother...and I am enamored by the handsome man who brought it for me...you Ryu..." She kissed him softly.

It was then that Aphrodite landed in the hot spring and kissed Sidney teasingly then said, "Don't worry about it, it's just a mini kiss...is it true your girlfriends vanished? I haven't seen them for a year."

Karal poked her head up, "We didn't vanish, we've been on an undercover mission..." Xalia giggled, "Yeah...but we're back now..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:25 pm

Ryu blushed and moved away fast. "A party and I wasn't invited?" Asked a voice. Seeing Zeus everyone just shook their heads. "OK I've had enough of this place." Said Ryu getting up and grabbing his towel. "No don't go!" Cried Elise whipping his towel off. He tried to tug it away from her as he said, "Give it back!" "No you ain't leaving!" Cried Elise. They continued tugging it back and forth until Ryu suddenly let go of the towel and Elise fell back into the water with a loud splash. Ryu picked up his towel and ran out laughing loudly. "That jerk!" Cried Elise loudly as everyone was laughing at how Ryu pulled a fast one on her.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:30 pm

Coral said, "You know...maybe you have to be more subtle..." She got out and said, "Don't even think of it Zuesy boy...I know about your womanizing ways...and this body aint yours for the taking, even if I were fully human..." She walked off swaying her hips teasingly before dressing in a soft mareine blue silk robe and went downstairs and cooked something nice for Ryu and saw him come down dressed, "Hello Ryu...sorry for my behavior in the Hot Springs...I've never actually even considered a human as a potential boyfriend so I don't know much about customs up here." She said, "So I decided to make you something as an apology and yes I know how to cook human food, and how to properly cook...I was taught by my mother who dated a human a long time ago...I may have been born full mermaid but I also have human techniques learned."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:36 pm

"I hate to be blunt but go back to your ocean. I did you your favor. I don't need any thanks. I did it because it was the right thing to do. Now if you'll excuse me. Time to go find my idiot of a cousin and spar with him." Said Ryu leaving.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Coral said, "Hey Ryu...you want to spar with someone huh? Why not spar with me?" She said, "I am an expert in many forms of combat...it doesn't make sense though Ryu...so many girls have been interested in you...and you constantly turn them down...why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:04 pm

"My business is my own and why is it you people keep stalking me?" Asked Ryu walking down the steps. Finding Dustin he grinned and ran down the rest of the way and kicked him making him land face first into the dirt. Sitting up Dustin glared and said, "You are so dead!" "Bring it on pretty boy! Show me what you got!" Said Ryu with a grin as Dustin stood up.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:08 pm

Coral was eating popcorn watching the match, "I don't get why you two are always fighting...I mean it's obvious you two are even in power."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:51 pm

"Don't compare me to him!" Both Dustin and Ryu yelled pointing at each other. Just then Chloe walked up and banged both boy's heads together making them yell out in pain. She then walked off after that. "Jeez your mom's a real b-!" Ryu started to say but Dustin slapped a hand over his mouth. "I'd advise you not to say that. Otherwise it'll be your funeral." Said Dustin.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Coral said, "You two...jeez..." She raised her hand and washed them both into the wall and held them there, "Look...you two are supposed to be cousins...and you bicker worse than schoolchildren..." Her eyes were a deep sea blue at the moment, "Now behave...if you want to spar that's one thing...kicking each others asses over your mothers is a bit weird...considering you're related..." SHe let the water come down, "If you're that intent on fighting on something like that, then fight me...of course I do not believe you can win...if you truly wish to test your reseolve...then fight me..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:38 am

Ryu spit out a mouthful of water and huffed saying, "Hell no you're boring." He then walked off and Ryu just looked at her before walking after him. A scream was suddenly heard from the garden which sounded like Athena. Ryu and Dustin both bolted that way fast and came through a bush. Seeing Athena Dustin ran over and said, "What's wrong?"

"Sorry... I saw a snake." Said Athena shivering. Ryu came walking over. He quickly killed it and tossed it off to the side saying, "To think the goddess herself is actually afraid of snakes." "You know nothing Ryu. They're bad omens. I have always been creeped out by them regardless." Said Athena. Though a sudden sound made Ryu and Dustin pale. More snakes had appeared but this time by the dozens. "This many why?" Asked Ryu. Dustin noticed something over by the valley. "Huh flooding? Is that why they're coming all the way out here?"

"It's gotta be his doing! But why is Poseidon doing this!" Said Dustin. Laughter was heard that moment as a blur shot out and a man landed saying, "Isn't it obvious? He's going to get rid of Athena so he can work things out and calm Hades down! Now die!" He ran toward Athena but Ryu was in front of her fast. "Sky Dragon's Roar!" He yelled letting off his air attack and their enemy was blown away.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:44 am

Coral said, "Athena grab onto me." She picked up Athena and said, "Tidal WAVE!" SHe washed away the poisonous snakes and stood on the ground, "What is father planning this for...he's never been like this before...I have a feeling there's more to this than meets the eye..." She shook her head. She looked at Ryu who was turning green, "Great...he's been poisoned...a Snake got him just after he had used his SKy Dragon's Roar. She went to him and got the poison out but she saw he was weakened by the poison. She kissed him sending a surge of energy into his body, "I love you..." She said softly as she backed away and carried Athena to her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:53 am

"We need to warn the others! Higher ground we need to get to higher ground!" Yelled Dustin. How to warn everyone who could possible be spread out. "I'll go create a diversion path so the water can run back into the ocean! Poseidon won't know what to do then!"

He then turned to run but a three pronged trident suddenly came flying at him and stabbed through his leg. He lay there completely crippled. "Ryu!" Yelled Dustin but when Poseidon himself had shown to be the cause of that. He appeared and Dustin backed away shaking. "Move!" Yelled a voice and Pandora threw Ryu aside as he was nearly speared through.

She pulled out her own weapon and blocked Poseidon's She got stabbed clear through and flung aside.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:58 am

Yuri darted down and picked her up and healed her. He watched as Poseidon began advancing towards Ryu and the others. "Damnit...I don't have enough power to go up against that...what?"

A flash of pink light landed in front of Poseidon...then blue...then green...then yellow...then red finally. May was in front of the 5 of them. "Remember don't attack head on...set...summon..." They summoned their warmachines and the blue one shot out a powerful anti water barrier guarding against water. May quickly drew two daggers...a black and white one, "You're mine you slimy son of a bitch!" Her blades caught onto his trident, "Got you...let's see how you deal with this..." She did a backflip kick knocking the trident out of his hands and she caught it snapping it in two in a split second. She pointed both daggers then crossed them sending powerful shockwaves accross the ground, "When lightening hits water...I wonder what happens...traitor..."

While she was fighting the five machines had merged as one and had caught their ultimate sword and was pointing it straight at Poseidon while May had shot lightening blasts along the water.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:30 am

Poseidon was bracing himself for the attack when a blur shot in front of him. And the electricity hit that person instead. The man who had gotten struck was Unity. He fell to his knees and Poseidon was pale as he said, "Unity why..." Unity looked up at Poseidon and said, "Because... you saved me... If it weren't for you I'd have died a long time ago from starvation. You saved me from a life of poverty... Now it's time I returned the favor... by giving my life..." He then collapsed on his side dead.

Poseidon just started shaking. Letting out a furious scream as his weapon melded back together and flew into his hand and he shot toward May yelling, "You bitch!!!" He stopped mid way though his weapon inches from her throat. He just dropped it and fell to his knees saying, "Who am I kidding.... I killed him it's all my fault!" Tears ran down his face as it was easy to see how the ocean was tied to his emotions since it was raging that moment.

"Calm yourself before you flood out the city close to us!" Said a voice. Athena came walking up and said, "You let Hades get the best of you. See what happens. Now you know whose right and whose wrong. And lost someone you held dear as a result. I hope you learned your lesson.... " Said Athena.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:34 am

May knelt and stroked his cheek, "I didn't even want to fight you Poseidon..I always thought you were a sweetheart...but when you attack my friends...I will defend them...and if Hades attacks you and you're my friend...I will defend you and any creatures under your command...oh and by the way...your friend is savable..." She whistled and a pretty bird landed on the fallen friend of Poseidon. It began to cry on the fallen Unity and when it was done it flew back to May. "Give him three days and he'll be awake...he'll be weak but that's the power of a Phoenix Bird...my pet." She stroked the bird softly, "It's a very loyal and good companion..." Yuri picked up Unity and carried him inside for some rest.

Yuri walked up, "Now Poseidon...what caused this attack anyways...I can assure you apart from Ryu swimming in the sea to reach an island a while back, none of us have touched the sea out of respect...and the ones that have, have been very respectful about how they treated the sea while swimming. So what caused this anger?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:05 am

Poseidon just sat there as tears ran down his face, His head was lowered. Pandora meanwhile had woken up with a slight groan. She winced and looked at everyone confused.

Athena walked over to Poseidon and hugged him close saying, "That doesn't matter now Yuri. What matters is he learned his lesson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

saint seiya(private)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next