Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

saint seiya(private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
holymao229

saint seiya(private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:06 am

Coral gave Poseidon a hug on the other side and said, "Stop daddy please...really you don't need to punish these people, they've been nothing but nice to me...right Ryu?" She stared at Ryu pointedly.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:19 am

Ryu turned pink that moment and nodded. "Someone has a crush." Said Dustin with a snicker. Ryu kicked Dustin in the shin and then flipped him onto his back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:57 am

Coral took his hand in hers and said, "I made you a tasty lunch are you hungry?" She smiled and brushed her pink hair back.

Seiya said, "Would you all be quiet I'm trying to rest...I have to plan for when Hades comes back..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:37 pm

"And you been sleeping the whole time Athena was being attacked. You're useless as a saint." Said Ryu bluntly before walking off. "Whoa what put him in a bad mood? But he's right dad well it don't matter anymore but you need to be on guard." Said Dustin. Poseidon looked over at the beach where Ryu just sat looking at the ocean.

Standing up he walked over and splashed Ryu that moment. Ryu snapped and said, "That's it!" "What are you going to do boy? Try and hurt me? It won't work now you need to calm down. I guess things have been tense lately and me adding onto it didn't help." Said Poseidon. "Damn right it didn't help." Said Ryu.

"Oh shut up brat. So you like my daughter?" Asked Poseidon making Ryu turn pink. "I guess..." Said he said softly. Poseidon clapped a hand on his shoulder and said, "Listen to me if you do anything to make my daughter cry. I'll rain holy hell on you boy. You won't be able to go near a lake let alone the ocean.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:52 pm

Coral came running, "Don't pick on him daddy he won't hurt me...he knows better...besides he saved your wife and myself from dying by risking his life for the holy flower." She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder, "And I adore him for it...but I know not to rush things I mean he's only about 14...most boys his age although interested in women and are like "oooh pretty girl..." They aren't really thinking "must get into relationship"" She said it softly, "But still...I think he's perfect for me." She kissed his cheek and said, "Did I nail it on the head? Or am I just coming up empty Ryu?"

Seiya yawned then said, "I knew he wasn't enough of a threat to harm Athena properly or I'd have been at his throat in a second...besides I knew May was watching over things."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:58 pm

Seiya went face first into the dirt that moment and Chloe said, "That's no reason to be lazy! Or if you want we could have it my way and I'd never let you leave the bed! And trust me you wouldn't be able to walk after I'm through with you!" Said Chloe yanking Seiya up by his ear. Athena actually started giggling as he said, "Keep him in line like a good girl Chloe."

Ryu turned pink and suddenly pulled her over kissing her on the lips deeply for a moment. He then pulled away and grinned taking off running.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:29 pm

Seiya said, "hey not fair..." He suddenly grinned devilishly and picked her up bridal style, "Prepare to be wowed..." He carried her to bed. He put up a "Do Not Disturb" Sign and it would not be removed until the next day.

Coral raced after him and kissed him back and blushed deeply and said, "Ryu...Want to go to a movie?" She fidgeted cutely.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:39 pm

Athena rolled her eyes and said, "I'm surprised they haven't had at least twenty kids with how they go at it like rabbits all the time."

"Nah that stuff rots your brains out. Let's go for a swim instead." Said Ryu grabbing her hand and dragging her along gently.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:42 pm

Coral smiled, "I'd love that..." She rested her head on his shoulder as they walked to the beach. "Do you have your swimsuit? I don't really need a swimsuit because I can be either mermaid or human form in the water...and being with a mermaid does have its advantages...I can actually grant you the ability to breathe underwater for an hour so you can see the water as I would...your eyes would be able to see through the water too without hurting them."

Shun rubbed Athena's sides, "I know right...she says she doesn't want more kids but I know after the next kids there will be more, they do it enough that it will happen."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:52 pm

Ryu smiled and ditched his clothes leaving them on the beach. He had hi swim shorts on underneath them. Poseidon actually came walking up that moment. "Before I return home take this." He said placing a pendant around Ryu's neck. "Try going into the water with it. It's a permanent means of being able to breathe and see under there. Have fun you two and Ryu remember what I said." Said Poseidon and he vanished.

Athena jumped slightly. She then looked up leaned back into Shun and cuddled close to him saying, "You startled me for a moment there. I am on edge after all."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Shun held her close and said, "I love you darling..." He stroked her sides then her thighs tenderly, "You are an amazing girl and I love you so much."

Coral said, "So naked human female or naked mermaid...up to you darling...I can see and breathe no matter what form I'm in being mermaid in origin...so it's up to you my sexy man."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Athena just kissed Shun softly and said, "I love you too Shun. I swear you're such a sweet heart just for waiting for me all these years. It was probably hard for you."

"Stick with the mermaid form." Said Ryu blushing. He then dove down underwater.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Coral giggled then transformed as she dove into the water, she didn't put on the shells though. She swam up to him and kissed him, "How is it like...being able to see and breathe underwater Ryu?"

Shun said, "More hard than you know...I knew that you were born as Camilla...and when you turned 14 my eyes couldn't stay off you because I knew who you were...but I knew I couldn't have you due to the fact at that time you weren't Athena." He looked into her eyes, "I love you darling...and I want to marry you Athena."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:55 pm

"Cover up will you!" Said Ryu turning even more red which was visible under water. Looking around he said, "It's a totally different world down here. It's so cool."

Athena turned pink and suddenly smiled saying, "If that's the case where's my ring?" She then giggled and said, "Just kidding. I don't need one and my answer is yes regardless."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:57 pm

Coral said, "I'm not ashamed of my body...are you ashamed at how I look? I love this place by the way...its beautiful to me...its why I get upset with people dump garbage in here...it hurts the place that is so precious to me."

Shun smiled and pulled out a beautiful diamond ring and whispered, "Will you marry me my goddess Athena..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:02 pm

"No... it's just awkward to have to look at you topless." Said Ryu blushing. He then said, "Yeah its terrible. When I was in class they taught us about things like that. How destructive humans could be."

"Oh my goodness! Shun I was just kidding! Where did you get this from!?" Cried Athena freaked. She then said, "Yes...." After that she fell back and fainted.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:05 pm

Coral said, "It's fine if you look at me like that...but now watch this." The sun came up over the surface and shed its light on a beautiful coral reef... "Now follow me..." She led him to another area where people had been polluting and the coral reef was staggering and parts of it were greenish gray, "The pollution from humans has destroyed this coral..if we destroyed the polution and cleaned it up, it'd take 100 years for this bed to recover...my father named me in honor of what he deemed the most beautiful thing in the ocean...I don't hate humans but I hate their pollution...it's not fair....I mean if someone flew over a human's town and dropped a ton of trash all throughout the town, the humans would riot...but sea creatures can't really riot...it's part of why daddy is so upset lately."

Shun picked up Athena lovingly, "I bought it with savings over 14 years of time....it took a long time to save up for it..." He slid the ring on her finger and carried her to the living room to wake up to some coffee and breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:15 pm

Ryu looked a bit sad at seeing the mess. He didn't expect damaged areas this close. Seeing a crab trapped in an old fishing net. He then pulled out a knife and cut the little creature free before he swam over and set it in a clean area. Pulling Coral close he swam away from the area and said, "I'm sorry to see this. If only I could help." He then kissed her deeply.

Athena just curled up on the sofa relaxing after she had her meal and coffee.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Coral kissed him and said, "There is...tell anyone you see that they have to stop polluting the sea...it's not right." She pressed close to him and changed into her human form, "What do you think tell me honestly." She swam away, "Which is cuter...this form my human form..." She changed back, "Or my Mermaid form."

Shun kissed her softly and massaged Athena's back lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:40 am

"You look beautiful in all your forms to be honest." Said Ryu blushing. He smiled and hugged her close.

Athena meanwhile pulled Shun down so he was now laying on the sofa with her using him like a pillow. She rested her head on his chest using it like a pillow.

Meanwhile back on the training grounds both Sidney and Sterling were training against each other as Dustin sat with Mu watching. "They been going at it for two hours now. Won't they ever wear out?" Asked Dustin with a yawn. "It's quite clear they're skilled and can't beat each other. Thus why its lasted so long." Said Mu.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:47 am

Shun put his arms around Athena and held her close to his heart and stroked her back and stomach softly, "I love you so much."

Coral blushed and said, "Ryu...you're very special to me...I'd love to just take you to bed...oh my did I say that out loud?"

Karal and Xalia were training on the other side dashing back and forth at lightening speed, "You won't beat me sis...because I'm the coolest..." She shot a beam at Xalia who dodged and tossed Shurikans at Karal.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:56 am

Athena just clung onto Shun saying, "Honestly I feel so safe being close to you like this Shun. What made you want to marry me?" She looked at the ring and turned pink before focusing her gaze back on Shun.

Ryu blushed hearing that comment. He then said, "I feel water logged let's go back to land now." He swam up and surfaced.

As both attacks missed the girls both Sidney and Sterling were forced to dodge them. "Hey watch where you're throwing them things!" Said Sidney. "Any reason why shuriken came flying at me from nowhere?" Asked Pandora walking up annoyed. "Them!" Said Sidney and Sterling pointing at the girls.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:00 am

Shun whispered in her ear, "I've waited 14 years for you...I've longed for you every moment for 14 long years so...I've loved you so much...and I want you as my woman for the rest of our lives."

Coral giggled and swam up and changed to human form and laid on the beach nude, "Come join me, we can sun bathe... the sun is nice and warm and Poseidon is giving us his blessing so we won't get burned while we're on his beach."

Xalia said, "Sorry about that Pandora..." Karal grinned and zoomed and was next to her and gave her a hug, "Glad to see you again, you're too cute for words...oh oh we gotta go for a makeover.." She picked her up in a long hug, "What do you say huh?" She set her down, "I'd love to take you out for a day on the town."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:09 am

Athena sat up that moment and said, I'm different then you though.... Shun I'll never die but if you're willing to be with me for an eternity I can give you that blessing." She looked at him and said, "I can grant you immortality easily. But at a price and that is you'll lose your powers as a saint and be just a person by my side. Unable to fight just like a normal human. You'll never die though."

Ryu plopped himself on the sand by her and groaned man I feel water logged." He then took her hand in his.

Pandora pried Karal off her body and said, "I'm not into that silly stuff. Now if you'll excuse me she walked off." "Man she's a bitch even if she's my aunt." Sad Dustin.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:16 am

Shun smiled, "I alreayd lost that did you forget that? Hades stole that ability from me...I can learn gunplay and fight at least somewhat, but I lost my powers the moment I was turned to Hades. Therefore I am glad to do it my love...so I can live forever as your husband."

Coral squeezed his hand and faced him in the sand and looked into his eyes, "Ryu...I know we're young...but I am falling in love with you..."

Karal squeeled and zoomed off and caught Pandora and Xalia and Karal zoomed her down and after about an hour she came out manicured, pedicured and with a beautiful hair cut not too much hair gone and her skin was soft and felt amazing. "It may be silly stuff but you look radiant...come on let's juice and jam!" They zoomed her slower this time and said, "Clothes shopping next..." They found her some sexy outfits and cute ones too and got her dressed in a beautiful emerald green outfit that showed off her body but didn't show off too much. It hugged her curves and made them prominant then they zoomed back home and Yuri gaped, "W-w-wow...she's even more beautiful than before and I didn't think that was possible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

saint seiya(private)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next