Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

saint seiya(private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
holymao229

saint seiya(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:56 pm

Hyoga's teacher Yuri said, "Poseidon...that is enough wouldn't you say? Don't take the fact you're getting caught up in the battle on us...the real criminal in this situation is Hades...he's caused no ends of problems and he won't stop until the world is his...I know that you're upset about it, However if you truly wish to stop this war, then stop Hades...we have no interest in harming the sea...after all...we're friends with many creatures from the sea...case in point a mermaid visited me just the other day." He saw Poseidon's eyes go wide, "She said and I quote, "I will not follow Master Poseidon if he joins Hades...I'd sooner lose my right to be in the sea than side with anyone who sides with Hades..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Yuri was suddenly sent sliding back when a stream of water whipped him and Poseidon said, "Your threats don't scare me mortal. I'm starting to see why Hades is so angry. It's because people like you have no respect for the gods who reign this word. When have you ever thanked us for having a peaceful day or for the nature you take for granted. Or for the food you even eat. Now learn to keep your mouth shut. And just like Athena I have warriors of my own that have nothing to do with the creatures of my domain. And they're people who actually think and know how to respect unlike you fools." Said Poseidon.

He then turned and walked off saying. "I have no reason to join Hades but your time is limited. So you better learn how to change your ways before it's too late" He then vanished after that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Seiya said, "Who does he think he is...Lady Athena...I think we need to be prepared for the worst..."

Yuri said, "I honestly think Poseidon is losing it...I have to stop this conflict before it spreads too far for Lady Athena to handle it...but how..." He looked at Chloe, "Wait a second I just had a brainstorm...The child inside her...its of Hades blood as well as her own...meaning he could overthrow Hades...all I have to do is stop the battle from escalating until the child can overthrow Hades...I must speak to Zeus...as soon as possible." Yuri went to Pandora, "Honey...I need your special Mirror ability...I need to speak to Zeus...it is urgent..."

A mermaid said, "Lord Poseidon whatever is the matter...you seem upset...does my sweetie need some massages or something?" She ran her fingers through her pink hair, "Did Zeus upset you again?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:34 pm

"I hate to be blunt but I could only contact him that way not others Yuri." Said Pandora looking off to the side. She just went and moved to the corner of the room and sat staring out the window.

Poseidon shot her a look that clearly said "Leave me alone" He then took a seat in his chair. Another person came walking up that moment and knelt down in front of Poseidon saying, "Welcome back my lord. You had me worried approaching Athena alone like that. You should have taken me with you." "Unity you worry too much. Athena isn't that much of an issue. Its her saints that worry me sometimes." Said Poseidon.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:43 pm

His head knight said, "My lord what is your next course of action?"

Yuri said, "I'm sorry...I didn't know..." He put his arms around Pandora, "Things will work itself out in the end..."

Aphrodite yawned, "Oy Zeus get your divine butt out here...we need to talk damnit."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:00 pm

"I'm not sure yet but anymore messages from Hades just tell him I'm not interested in his ideals or something." Said Poseidon. He then leaned back into his chair and closed his eyes. Unity saw this as the signal to leave and everyone else left to let him rest.

Athena who sat out in the garden with Aphrodite laughed as she heard her say that. "Honestly you think he's going to come running with you ordering like that?" Asked Athena with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Aphrodite said, "Sure why not...he loves women after all.." She grinned happily then ran to Hera's room and gave her a hug, "She's sooooo cute! Hey Zeus I bet she'd like to eat Squid...Squid Squid Squid la la la!" She seemed really happy.

A female said next to Hades, "It's been a long time...Hades..." Her eyes opened and they were a deep blood red, "You asked me to come here...what precisely is it you want of the Shade Killer..."

Meanwhile...

A mermaid swam up to Ryu, "Are you the one they call Ryu?" She leapt onto the land and used her powers to turn her fins into legs...she slipped on a skirt someone had left there by accident, "I was wondering something...why is it you're fighting Hades? No one is willing to tell me anything."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Athena rolled her eyes and said, "And that's my sister in a way. Honestly she's so weird sometimes." She then sighed and relaxed among the flowers.

Hades looked at her and said, "I've come to ask you a favor. I want you to assassinate Artemis before she has a chance to even have them kids inside her."

Ryu who was building a sand castle with Yuffie stood up and walked over to her saying, "Isn't it obvious he's our enemy of course." A little water imp came running up that moment and ripped Ryu's swimsuit off and ran off squealing and giggling loudly as he chased after her saying, "Give that back you swimsuit thief!" He ran by Dustin who said, "Ugh dude put some pants on! You sicko!" "Oh shut up at least I don't have nothing to hide like you do!" Ryu snapped back.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:22 pm

The woman said, "Let me think on it...nah don't feel like it...last time I did you a favor you killed my sister in order to accomplish your goals...get your own work done...if you didn't want her pregnant, you shouldn't have thrust it in." She vanished.

The mermaid snatched the shorts from the water imp then said, "Hey Ryu...let's go for a swim...if you can catch me I'll give these back..." She tossed him into the water and said, "You're with me so you're safe in the ocean..." She dove in and began giggling happily.

Aphrodite said, "Oh oh oh she's waking up...time to run her a bath...La la la!" SHe picked up Hera and zoomed to the baths and sat in there with her and giggled happily, "Hey Hera are you hungry?" Hera blinked, "Um...yes?" Aphrodite shoved a plate to her, "Squid...Fried Squid...eat up...La la la!" She began swimming around in the bath. Hera blinked, "ummm...okay..." She ate the fried squid and was surprised at how good it was, "Did you make this?" Aphrodite said, "Course I did...I love Fried Squid...course I eat them because they eat Tuna..." Hera sweatdropped, "I...see..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Ryu sighed and dove down after her. Snatching his short from her he yanked them back on. He then swam up and caught his breath saying, "Honestly why do i attract all the weirdos...." He suddenly found himself face to face with a young boy with pointed ears and shining skin like fish scales. Both them screamed scared of each other and moved away fast. Ryu blinked as he saw the small boy look at him fearfully from behind the rocks.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:44 pm

The mermaid came up and gave Ryu a hug, "You caught me good job...eh? Who is the boy?" She flicked back her pink hair and said, "What's your name kiddo?" She flicked her fin playfully but she was ready to fight if need be.

Aphrodite came out with Hera and she was dancing around happily, "la la la..." Seiya said, "Sweetie did you get laid last night?" Aphrodite fell over, "Course not daddy...unless you did something to me in my sleep." Seiya fell over, "GOD NO!!" Aphrodite giggled, "Then nope nothing happened...hey Mama can I have some squid?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:54 pm

Chloe turned green that moment at the mention of squid and puked over the ledge. "I feel sorry if anyone was down there." Said Athena. Chloe then sighed and said, "After this child no more kids!" She groaned and whined, "Seiyyyyaaaaa take me to bed so I can sleep for a few!"

The mermaid got water spit into her face as did Ryu. "Ack!!?" He cried and when he looked the kid was gone.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:56 pm

The mermaid shook her face then dove underwater for a moment then splashed out about 100 feet in the air and landed with a tidal wave.

Aphrodite said, "Suck it up princess...in my goddess form I had more children than you've lived in minutes...it's not so bad...just think happy thoughts." She said, "Like Squid Squid Squid la la la!" She began twirling. Seiya sweatdropped.

The Mermaid said, "Now Ryu...I think we should discuss something important...I actually came to you because I need your help...it's urgent...but no seadweller can handle it...due to the nature of the mass...it kills merfolk who get on its shores...and I need to get on the ground first to change into human form..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:05 pm

"Aphrodite you just opened the hornets nest. I'm not going to stop her. I'm off to see Shun now." Said Athena calmly as Chloe picked up a huge boulder and stomped toward Aphrodite getting ready to drop it on her. Athena walked off without another word.

Ryu followed after her and pulled his jeans and shoes back on after drying off. "OK what is it you need my help with?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Aphrodite touched the boulder, "Breaking point..." The boulder exploded in Chloe's hands but Aphrodite had put up a shield, "Calm yourself down Mama...I'm speaking the truth...the more worked up you get the more sick you'll feel...just try to breathe and think some happy thoughts and be cheerful and you won't even notice your being sick...I thought that after the number of children' you've had...you'd know that already...but apparently now.'

She said, "I need...a specific flower and I only have 48 hours to get it...the problem is it's on Sanitos Island...an island that kills merfolk who get on it...they have 10 minutes to be on and off and it's just not enough time to search the island...it's dangerous beyond belief due to creatures who live there...and if I fail to get the flower...both my mother and I...we will die..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:27 pm

Ryu just stood there looking at the island across from them. He sighed and said, "What makes you think I'm strong enough to handle it? You keep forgetting I'm not a full fledged saint yet. I have yet to gain an armor of my own. I can't do it."

Chloe just sighed and turned around leaving without another word. Going to the women's bath area she stripped down and sunk into the hot water feeling beyond ill at the moment.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:32 pm

She said, "I know you can do it...you're fast...you're agile and you're cute." She smiled at him, "Only a full human who is not yet blessed by Divine powers such as the Armors can stay on that island...I know you can do it I'm certain of this..." She swam close to him and kissed his nose, "Please...I'm begging of you...help my mother and me..."

Aphrodite leapt into the water, "Hiya Mama..." She began rubbing Chloe's back, "I wish I could take away all your sickness and pain...but maybe this nicely scented bath will help la la la!"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Chloe just looked at Aphrodite as her eyes watered up she lost in and broke down in tears. "I'm sorry... Listen to me you can't tell your father this no matter what. But I have a slim chance of surviving from having these kids. Yes I said kids. It's twins because I found out from Zeus. He said I'm also at risk of dying from the strain of the labor. He can't explain why it's different then any others I had with your father. All he knows is my time is short...I could survive but it's a very slim chance I will..."

Ryu sighed and said, "Very well I'll help but you need to keep my sister busy okay? I don't want her coming with me."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Aphrodite rubbed her sides and said, "Try not to worry about it Mama...remember I"m the goddess of love and beauty...as well as anything connected...I have a strong feeling you'll survive...just make sure you have your own willpower. Now here have some hot milk..." She gave her tasty hot chocolate milk, "Just try and relax..."

The mermaid said, "okay...oh and I meant it when I said it, you're really cute...just wait til you see my human form...I think you'll like it." She swam away to go find Yuffie nad to keep her busy...of course she let Yuffie check her cup size as was Yuffie's habit, "Wow D cup I'm impressed...I didn't know mermaids got that big." She laughed and said, "Of course we do."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:29 am

Chloe sniffled and smiled enjoying her warm milk. One she finished it she dunked down under water and came back up feeling much better. She hugged Aphrodite close and said, "I guess I been stressing far too much lately. I'm sorry if I worried you." Just then a voice yelled "YAHOOOOOO!!" Kiki came running and jumping into the water with a loud splash. He resurfaced laughing. Chloe squealed and ducked down in the water crying, "You little pervert! Get out!" "Oh come on Chloe. I seen you before not like it's a big deal. Your boobs are so old news." Said Kiki with a grin. He got a rock smashed onto his head by Chloe and he whined, "That was mean!" He then yelled "Child abuser! Child abuser! Chloe hit me with a rock!"
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:55 am

Aphrodite picked up Kiki and hugged him, "Oh come on Chloe really he isn't hurting anything..." She saw Kiki squeeze her boobs and he was punched clear through the rocks, "Pervert...mom's in your eyes may be old news but mine are fresh you smart ass so don't squeeze them. SHe heard him crying "Child abuse Child Abuse..." Aphrodite huffed, "Let's GO!" SHe stomped away dragging the naked Chloe, "We're getting a makeover I mean stat La la la!"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:28 pm

"Haha man that was so worth it." Said Kiki with a grin as he got out. Chloe sighed as she was dragged along. "Honestly I sometimes wonder what possessed me and your father to adopt that little perv." Said Chloe.

Ryu meanwhile had made it to the island Walking up to the path way he looked around. It felt more peaceful then dangerous but then again first impressions were always deceiving as his father taught him.

He continued walking up the path and suddenly the ground under him shot up sending him landing on his back with a pained yelp. Ryu rolled out of the way fast as he some sharp spikes shot up from the ground where he was moments before. Flipping to his feet fast. He sprinted on through avoiding all the traps and everything.

Though he let out a pained scream when a spear went clear through his shoulder tacking him to the ground. Laying there he gasped out in pain as footsteps were heard. He found the spear yanked out of his shoulder and himself yanked up by a girl. He was fast to try and grab her but she slammed him down as he tried to flip her on her back. "AH!" He yelled out in pain as he landed on his wounded shoulder. "Why is it you people must tread on our island! First the merfolks and now humans! You won't get what you seek here!" Said the girl.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:55 pm

Another girl said, "THat will do...Elise..." She said, "You are a human...named Ryu...what is it that you seek from the Amazoness Tribe...We have stayed separate from normal humans for centuries due to the Hades/Athena war...If you're looking for what I think you are...it's in our Sacred Shrine...the Holy Mist Flower...said to cure all ailments...if that is what you seek I shall guide you there...but be aware there is a powerful being guarding the flower...we shall have to team up in order to collect it. Its a monster that was born 1000 years ago...named the Atma Weapon..."

Aphrodite yawned as she got up, she had been snuggling Chloe all night helping her through some of her pain... "Time for a shower..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Ryu stood up and winced. "Sister why help those who don't respect the gods! He's not worthy of even touching that flower let alone taking it!" Said Elise. "Don't automatically assume all humans are bad! I am training to serve Athena and have more respect then you think!" Yelled Ryu. "Excuses just because you serve Athena doesn't mean nothing!" Said Elise. "I'm not doing this for myself girl! You think I want to fight a beast like the one guarding the flower! No but I am because it's the right thing to do! I'm trying to help someone! Now we can stand here and argue all day or you can move the hell out of my way and let me get that flower!" Yelled Ryu.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:12 pm

The princess said, "There is more than one flower Elise...it's fine..." She took Ryu's hand and said, "Come along we will get rid of this beast..." She smiled at him and led the way...like all Amazons she was really cute and they didn't wear much due to the tribe being 90% women.

Meanwhile Aphrodite came out of the shower and was holding a cute little critter, "Who put this adorable little squirrel in my shower...she's soooo cute." She pet the squirrel and slipped on a sexy Silk robe. She yawned and then said, "Heya Kiki did you put a squirrel in my shower?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) Empty

Back to top Go down

saint seiya(private)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next