Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

saint seiya(private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

saint seiya(private) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:32 pm

A pair of swim shorts smacked Ryu in the face and he quickly slipped them on. Hades walked over to Flora who was laying next to Chloe. Hades realized the baby had a mild sun burn despite being under the umbrella. He picked her up and just sat there rocking her and she went quiet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:39 pm

Seiya smiled "Hades...thank you for ending this war..."

Luna grinned, "Good news I found a way to bring your sister back Seiya." Seiya gaped, "Really?" She nodded, "I just need some of your blood and a month to prepare the spell and she can be brought back...course she'll be like she was five minutes before she got hit by her fatal blow but she'll be back..maybe she'll be better once she realizes the war is over and Hades is at peace finally..." Seiya took some of his blood and gave it back.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:53 am

Hades picked up Leon who was making a fuss now. He rocked the boy after handing Flora off to Chloe. Leon suddenly threw up on Hades and Chloe laughed loudly saying, "I just fed him sorry..." She then lay Flora down and took Leon. "Lose the shirt Hades. You're so pale you need to get a darn tan. Just be happy Seiya blesses us with this good sun thanks to his good moods." Said Chloe yanking Hades shirt off.

"And what happens when you're in a bad mood?" Asked Hades with a smirk as he looked at Seiya. "That's easy you'll be sun burned." Said Chloe as she lay another blanket out. "Now plant yourself here and get some color on that skin of yours." Said Chloe. Hades had just settled down when the sea rose up slightly and Poseidon and his main female servant came walking up. Stopping in front of Hades. The two just had a stare down before Poseidon said, "You moron! You should have told us you were sick!"

He then tossed a phial toward Hades who caught it. "What's this?" Asked Hades. "Just drink it. It'll help you regain strength idiot brother." Said Poseidon with a huff. Hades drank it down and some actual color returned to his face. Athena came running out that moment in a cute swim suit of her own. She was pulling Shun along. Seeing Poseidon gape Hades kicked sand up on him and said, "Don't gape at your niece like that." "I envy Shun getting to nail that every day practically." Said Poseidon.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:51 am

Shun grinned and carried her into the bedroom. He stripped her then went into the shower with his lovely bride to be. "You're the most beautiful girl in the world...I think even Poseidon was staring when we ran upstairs...we gotta get him someone."

Larah raced up to Poseidon in a sexy two piece, "Hey Poseidon...come on I wanna go swimming." She grabbed his hand and ran him to the sea. She said, "So how do I look?" She twirled slowly, "Being born on the Island...I have a life equivalent of a goddess due to the special water on the island." She had a beautiful body and perfectly proportioned breasts meaning she had a D cup and a slim body and long flowing golden brown hair with emerald eyes.

Seiya smiled, "I'm...glad to have you back...I heard what Pandora said about you...I'm pleased to see you're like what she said...when I found out what you were doing for Athena's sake I needed to help you...how do you feel?" Flora raised her arms to them, "Dada..." Seiya blinked, "Which one is she talking to?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:59 am

Pandora kicked Seiya into the sand that moment and said, "And that's for not taking me for my word! You had the balls to not believe your own sister!" Hades took the opportunity to pick up Flora. "Honestly I feel better but not entirely well yet." Said Hades as he stroked Flora's head. "Both twins had been born with black hair but Flora's was becoming lighter and was probably going to be a blond like Chloe for sure."

"T-That's lovely but I'm married. I was only kidding about what I said." Said Poseidon as he looked off to the side.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:13 pm

She giggled and said, "Oh Poseidon Poseidon Poseidon did you honestly think I didn't as k your wife already? She said she's fine with it...after all..." She leaned in and whispered, "She's bi...go ask her yourself." She winked and kissed his cheek, "Until then I'll back off."

Seiya got back up and then grinned, "Revenge time sis..." He picked her up bridal style and began tickling her playfully and they began to wressle. He was chuckling as she pinned him, He gave her a hug, "I missed our wressling matches sis...and I'm really sorry I didn't believe you...you're right I should have believed you from the start...can you ever forgive me sis?"

Yuri watched and chuckled, "If they weren't brother and sister I'd swear they were lovers." He got whacked by Xalia, "Behave bad boy...I hjighly doubt those two will start doing it like rabbits."

Seiya looked at Pandora then he picked her up and carried her to a poolside bed and let her have a nice sunbath after putting some tanning lotion on her, "Have fun sis I'm going to bring out Chloe..." He picked up his wife and kissed her softly on the lips before slowly rubbing tanning lotion on her body and said, "I could touch you forever my darling...why is it girls are born with the fate to have the most beautiful bodies..."

Poseidon's wife (Coral's mother) "Hey it's Larah...I didn't think I'd see you so soon." She swam up and Larah gave her a close hug, "Heya...your husband doesn't believe me when I said..." She touched Larah's lips with her finger, "Shh I'll deal with Seaboy." She swam over to him, "NOw honey...I said it's alright for her to have fun with you...after all I like her too...I know one woman is hard to keep a man's attention after too long...so if you want her as well I have no objections...so long as it's her and me alone okay honey?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:21 pm

Chloe just eyed Pandora who seemed to be looking nervous. The two of them had a stare down until Pandora cried, "Alright I admit it I'm pregnant!! You can blame Yuri for that!" Chloe laughed loudly and said, "I knew it! There's something about you that seemed off today!" She hugged Pandora who was beet red as everyone was now staring at her shocked.

Poseidon huffed and said, "I am by no means Zeus my love. One woman is enough for me."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:25 pm

His wife said, "I know honey...you're not Zeus...but I also really like Larah here...and honestly I want us to share our love with her...please for me honey? She's beautiful and she wants to be our girl...I'd be so happy if you would consider it." She snuggled him, "I love you...but I want to have another girl to spend time with when you're not around and also I know there are times that you look at other women as well, Please honey? I've not asked much of you in the past 100 years...this is all I'm asking for."

Seiya grinned and gave them both a hug, "Way to go sis you lucky girl...so I can't wait to find out what gender it is." He snuggled them both and sighed happily between his beautiful wife and his cute sister.

Luna came out and smiled, "I have returned the other sister from the realm of the dead with Hades' blessing...however she's the age she was before she had a lot of pain and suffering...she's now the age of 15 which is a year before she was hurt so badly." She brought out the girl, "I present to you...Seiya's sister." Seiya raced to her and hugged her close to him, "I've missed you sis...how are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: saint seiya(private)   saint seiya(private) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

saint seiya(private)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6