Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:48 pm

"Idiot... I have since I thought you were so close to leaving the special zone behind. I didn't want you to give up so easily." Said Mimiko as she looked at him. She kissed him softly and rested her head onto his chest as she started to doze off.

Mei smiled and said, 'I value life in general to be honest. It's such a wonderful thing seeing the world around you flourish and grow yet saddening at the same time. Especially watching those you know die or be killed. What you read was only what I told people. My past is a pretty grim one yet I still refuse to let it hold me down. Those I meet mean more to me then anything." She sipped her wine and looked out the window saying, "Maybe it's time I did move on.... He'd want that after all..."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Zelmen said, "To be honest...it's somewhat the same with me...my previous fiance...she died at the hands of the Kowloon Children 10 years ago...I always blamed myself for her death...she too would have wanted me to move on..." He looked into Mei's eyes, 'And the moment I read about you...I realized that the only girl I could ever like is you. Neither of us can replace the other's lost lovers...but we can be there for each other and show the world we haven't given up on living our lives to the fullest."

Kataro whispered to her, "It's so....so sweet..." He sniffled and then pressed close to the girl and said, "It's so sad...isn't it?"

Jiro smiled and stroked her softly and said, "I have feelings for you too Mimi...I have ever since the first time I drank your blood...but I never mentioned anything for fear of scaring you away...I just realized it fully myself this morning..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:58 pm

Mei smiled and suddenly her eyes flashed and both Kotaro and the girl were sent flying out of the bushes. "You two have ten seconds to get out of here! Before I exploded!!!" Yelled Mei loudly. "Isn't it too late for that!!" Whined the girl. ""Amu you're a disgrace to the family! Spying on your sister now get lost!!!" Yelled Mei and Amu and Kotaro were sent flying into orbit. Mei then sat down and said, "Sorry about them."

Mimiko smiled and said "That's nice but let's sleep for now..." She yawned cutely and dozed off finally.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Zelmen said "It's not a problem...now back to what we were discussing...would you be up for trying...it's never easy but...I really like you Mei..."

Jiro smiled and held her close, "She's so beautiful..." He thought.

Kokoro saw them landing towards the pillow factory and quickly pulled her into his arms...then without thinking he pointed his hand downwards...and a blast of white light blew a hole in the roof as they flew downwards. He landed in the pillows with her in his arms then the two fell over as he couldn't hold her weight due to only being 12. "Are you alright...Amu?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Mei smiled at Zelman and said, "Sure it sounds like it could be fun and I really do like you." She then heard her pocket beep. Looking at her phone she said, "I have to go now but come by any time." She then stood up and walked over and kissed Zelman saying, "Thanks for the wine after that walked off."

It was a few days later when Mimiko was actually being put through some training in order to help her survive. She couldn't believe how much more keen and faster she was due to being turned by Mei. She was in a underground facility which resembled a modern day battle field. She dodged bullets crying, "This is complete and utter torture!!" "Come now you can do better then that Mimiko! Now then boys don't let up your fire!!" Mei ordered her men who were using machine guns.

She had Subaru and Kamui keeping Jiro from running in. "No need to worry silver blade. I'm making them use lead bullets. But she don't need to know that. So if she gets hit it'll hurt like hell but won't fatally kill her." Said Mei smiling at him.

Mimiko had made it to the end only to trip and fall sliding across the ground on her face. "Fire!!!" Yelled Mei and Mimiko sat up her eyes wide as the bullets came her way. Though she grit her teeth and her eyes narrowed and seconds later the bullets froze in their tracks. "Impressive." Said Mei and Mimiko finally fainted the bullets dropped to the ground by her.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Jiro raced over to her and picked her up, "Jeez...isn't this a bit much..." He sighed and kissed Mimiko who had fainted and held her against him, "I know it's important to strengthen her...but really...if she passes out like this a lot is this really a good thing."

???? said, "Interesting observation...Jiro the Silver Blade." Jiro drew his blade almost immediately then sheathed it, "Zelmen...how did you..." Zelmen said, "Like the night wind...I can come and go as I pleased...as I received a carte blanche pass by the lovely angel of the house." He smiled and leapt down and gave Mei a gentle kiss, "A true test of a vampire's abilities can only be shown at how well they deal under fire...and not just bullets..." He smiled, "When she's stronger...I will test her...with my own flames...it will be interesting to see how she deals with it...you I couldn't hit if I tried Jiro...even if I tried, you'd just block the flames while walking towards me...I know you. The girl on the otherhand is another matter...remember...if I am lied to...I always down a can of Coca Cola...that is one of my rules...Then I take down the one who lied to me...with the empty can of course." He said, "Now then...I suggest she be allowed to rest...eh?" He turned and saw Amu who was biting her lip, "Something wrong miss Amu? You're not...jealous of the attention I receive from your sister are you?"

Kotaro said, "I don't know about all of this...all I know is I like Amu and I'm staying with her." Zelmen began laughing, "Well said young one...you'll be a fine man...remember a boy has only one chance to become a man...your time to prove yourself will come sooner than you think...don't think the enemy will just stay laying low forever..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:44 pm

Mimiko opened her eyes and slid out of Jiro's arms saying, "I'm far from out what's next?" "Here drink up first." Said Mei tossing a pack to Mimiko. Mimiko gulped it down and tossed the empty pack aside saying, "OK now what." "Physical strength is the next thing. There's no point in having fast reflexes if you get crushed to death. But as the one who turned you I say you need to know your linits so we're calling it a day." Said Mei. Mimiko sighed and smiled saying, "Guess I can't complain about that. Have fun on your date with flame boy." Mei blushed and Mimiko laughed and quickly vanished a dodged an old rusted vehicle hurled her way by Mei. She was already up the stairs and gone laughing.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:47 pm

Zelmen laughed then picked up Mei bridal style, "So where does my beautiful Mei wish to go on her date?" He gently kissed her and looked into her eyes, "Your eyes are really beautiful in the sunset."

Jiro chuckled "What an interesting guy...well I'm going to go see her...Kotaro be good and stay with Amu." Kotaro grinned, "Sure thing brother!" He hugged Amu, "Come on let's go to a movie please oh please? Any movie you want to see!"

Jiro went upstairs and put his arms around Mimiko, "Dear Mimi...you're really something special..." He kissed her neck softly and held her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:51 pm

Mimiko squirmed when Jiro kissed her cheek. Smiling she ditched her shirt without hesitation and grabbed a wash cloth wiping the dirt off her neck and face.

Mei smiled and said, "To the beach?" She then cuddled close to him.

Amu just sighed and said, "Scram kid. I got stuff to do." She headed back up the steps.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:52 pm

Kotaro said, "No way in hell Amu...my brother told me to stay near you so that's what I'm going to do..."

Zelmen smiled and carried her to the beach and laid out a towel then laid down with her on him and he held her close.

Jiro blushed and said, "You look really beautiful...I mean uh...wow..." His eyes couldn't stop roaming, "Hey do you....uh want to take a shower? I could help you with your back...I mean um..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:57 pm

Amu picked up speed and yelled, "Go away you little bed wetter!!!" But no matter how far she ran he was close behind her.

"Nothing like gazing at a full moon at the beach huh?" Asked Mei as she snuggled close to Zelman.

Mimiko sighed and yanked her bra off saying, "There now they're old news. And I'm not going to have you in the shower with me. I'll have to put you in a bucket because you'll melt." She vanished into the bathroom the door closing.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:00 am

Kotaro was keeping up with ease, "Oh come on aren't you supposed to be some kinda Ninja? This fun...let's play play play!" He tackled her and then began tickling her and making her laugh with tickles. "Got you...My brother said to stay with you so that's what I'm doing."

Zelmen held her close, "There's nothing better...but even more beautiful than this view...is the sight of you in the full moon...your skin is shining in the full moonlight...my beautiful Mei..."

Jiro said, "When you come out...don't bother with the shirt and bra...I want to hold you in my arms as you were when you went in." He waited.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:04 am

"Ugh stop that! There's laws in this country about stalking!" Yelled Amu. She then reached up her sleeves and pulled out three smoke bombs. Throwing them down they exploded and smoke billowed up through the hall.

Mei blushed and pinned him down onto the blanket suddenly. Smiling as she sat on top of him she grinned and then got off saying, "Just kidding I felt you get worked up off that. I'm mean aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:07 am

Kotaro counted, "Ten....nine....eight...seven....six....five....four....three" He smiled then vanished, "Two...one....zero..." He appeared next to where she appeared at that moment, "My brother has faster tricks...if you want to get me off your back, talk to my brother about that."

Zelmen wrapped his arms around her waist and sat her in his lap and held her close, "It's fine...and even if I get worked up I wouldn't do anything about it until you're ready...after all I don't hurt women...especially one I care a lot about already." He tenderly kissed her and massaged her back lovingly.

Meanwhile Jiro heard the water turn off in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:11 am

"What the hell!!" Cried Amu skidding to a stop. She huffed and said, "You're pretty good kid. Fine let's go get a snack or something." She then walked toward the kitchen.

Mimiko had come out wearing a bathrobe her hair still damp. She smile and walked to Jiro though the window to the room suddenly shattered and loud laughter was heard. Mimiko barely had a chance to react as she was swept up by a large black bird and whisked out the window. "JIRO!!" She screamed loudly.

Mei suddenly jumped up sensing it almost immediately. Without warning she jumped up and vanished.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:21 am

Kotaro smiled, "YAY let's go..." He grabbed her hand and whizzed to the kitchen to get them some snacks.

Jiro instantly drew his sword, "Let her go!! NOW!!!!" He flashed forward and cut the bird's wing in half and sent it crashing to the ground after catching her protectively. He put the blade at the bird's throat, "Vile creature how dare you attack my loved one...I'll kill you where you stand!"

Zelmen said, "Heh...it's getting interesting now..." He vanished as well and appeared near the scene of the attempted kidnapping.

Jiro said, "Come out Bird master...or your precious bird will be quite an ugly stain...as I rip it's feathers out one by one until it screeches for mercy!" His eyes were red with anger.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 am

Mimiko just clung onto Jiro shaking and Mei appeared just as the man who was controlling he bird jumped down. "I've seen enough. I wanted to test you one last time but it appears you let your rage get the best of you Jiro." Said Crow calmly as he walked forward. Walking up Mei said, "Who the hell are you?" "You can call me Jiro's teacher in a way. My nickname is crow let's just leave it at that." Said Crow. "And who let you into the special zone?" Asked Mei getting ready to attack if he didn't answer correctly. "I've always been welcomed. I am the guardian of the dark princess of the north who happens to be Lord Dragon's sister." Said Crow.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:40 am

Jiro said, "What the hell...Princess? What exactly were you trying to prove...you know Kotaro would have been very sad if he saw this...it's a good thing I had him distracted with the cute Ninja from earlier."

Kotaro meanwhile was eating snacks with Amu and was really happy, "You're so pretty Amu...how do you get so pretty without even trying...and your eyes are so pretty...the prettiest I've ever seen."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:52 pm

Crow frowned and said, "I said I wanted to test you nothing more. Either way I seen enough." "What give you right to harass my guests on my property you punk!" Yelled Mei pissed. Mimiko had finally stopped shaking and she slid out of Jiro's arms but pressed herself close as she looked around at the situation. "Just go before I have my two guards kill you! The damages are coming out of your pocket as well!" Said Mei pissed as Kamui and Subaru both landed by her.

Mei went over to Mimiko and said, "Are you alright? I guess I couldn't expect you to guard yourself at this given situation." "I'm fine really." Said Mimiko trying to hold back her tears. But finally she fell to her knees unable to hold them in any further. She sat there shaking and crying. "That asshole what the hell was he thinking. Scaring you half to death just so he could test Silver Blade." Said Mei. "My lady would you like us to remove him?" Asked Subaru. "No need to I can remove myself. No need to treat me like the common enemy." Said Crow calmly.

"Anyone who attacks my kin is my enemy!!" Mei screamed after him pissed but he just vanished as well as the bird. Mimiko had finally calmed down and Mei sighed softly wiping off her face gently. Amu came walking up to the group that moment and said, "What happened is she alright sis?" "She'll be fine." Said Mei.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:16 pm

Kotaro said, "Jeez brother you really gotta keep a closer eye on your surroundings...isn't that what you always taught me." He smiled. He said, "So that was Crow...if he was here I wonder if the Princess is here too..."

Jiro said, "Amu....Mei...I need to check up on a few things...please keep an eye on Mimiko and Kotaro for me..." He leapt onto the roof then was gone before they could blink. He was racing from rooftop to rooftop heading for the Company to speak to Lord Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:34 pm

"Hey I'm not your babysitter!!" Yelled Mei after Jiro but he was gone and she sighed. Kamui led Mimiko back inside. Mei said, "Why does this shit always have to happen when I try and relax for a change. May as well take the date indoors and if anyone bothers us its curtains." She gave mainly Amu and Kotaro a look as she said this. She then walked inside and Amu shrugged that off and went back to the kitchen to finish her snacking.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:44 pm

Kotaro grinned and raced after Amu and gave her a hug, "So tell me how did you get your eyes so red and cute? Tell me Tell me!"

Zelmen kissed Mei softly and held her in his arms, "Sorry that our midnight beach date was ruined...we'll go back there tomorrow night...maybe for a late night swim?" He looked into her eyes, "Would that be acceptable my lovely vampyric angel?"

Jiro meanwhile had his chat with Sei and then he appeared in front of the Princess, "It's been a long time...Princess..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:52 pm

"Kid do you ever shut up?" Asked Amu as she pulled out her cell phone looking at the time.

Mei smiled and suddenly pulled Zelman into her room. Pinning him to the wall she kissed him and said, "Why not stay the night since our date was ruined?"
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Kotaro smiled and said, "Maybe...but then again...I will date you one day...I just know it..."

Zelmen put his arms around her waist, "I'd be honored... but I have a confession to make...I've never actually slept with a woman in my life..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Mei blushed and said, "I guess I'll have to teach you then won't I?" She then kissed him as she pinned him to the bed.

When sunrise had come around Mimiko had woken up with a start. Clutching her chest she got herself together and realized yesterdays incident had her relocated to another room. She wondered where Jiro was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next