Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
holymao229

Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:00 am

Jiro had reached the Special Zone with his brother Kotaru and this girl Mimiko. He was currently staying at her place. He closed his eyes then said, "You know Mimiko...I believe I told you what would happen when I need to return the blood...yet you're certain I won't die...you said it's because you won't let me...do you have something in mind to stop me?"

Kotaru opened his eyes "Hey brother...whats for breakfast?" He leapt up and hugged Mimiko, "Morning Mimi...are we having bacon and eggs for breakfast again?"

Meanwhile at the Company....

Sei was still focusing on the barrier, "I would like to summon Zelman to speak to him...as soon as possible." Kain said, "Yes Sei I will bring him to you as soon as I can."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:17 am

Mimiko who had been having very weird dreams lately wasn't even paying attention and only half heard what Jiro said. "Sure she said that but how could she stop him?" Hearing Kotaru speak up she snapped to her senses and said, "Oh sorry guess I was day dreaming there for a moment Kotaru. You want eggs and bacon right. That should be easy enough to make." Said Mimiko cheerfully as she got up and went to work.

Pouring Kotaru some orange juice and while he was distracted by that she held up a napkin behind the kid with something written on it. "We need to talk you and me once we find someone to watch Kotaru" Was written on the napkin. When Kotaru looked her way Mimiko was fast to crumple up the napkin and toss it out the open window behind her. "Now then let's get crackin shall we." Said Mimiko grabbing the eggs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:31 am

Jiro said, "Would you like me to help?" Kotaru said, "Watch it, you shouldn't litter Mimi...oh and watch out for Brother...he's not a good cook...' Jiro whapped him upside the head, "You little ingrate...I fed you while going without sometimes you little snotball." Kotaru whined, "Mimi he hit me." Jiro coughed, "You had it coming...now remember I told you not to cause problems tomorrow I'm going to have to punish you again...it will be levitation..." Kotaru whined louder, "Awww not that again...didn't you do that enough on the ship..." Jiro said, "Anyways you'll be spending time with Kelly today...Mimiko and I need to go out and take care of a special villain today...and his habit is to take children hostage...so you cannot come today." Kotaru whined, "Awww fine..." Jiro smiled and began frying bacon. Kotaru dove behind the couch, "HIt the DIRT!!!" A grease bubble began blowing up, "Uh oh..." He quickly cut the bubble with his sword.

Kotaru said, "Don't use your sword like that...honestly...OH BUTTERFLY!!" He began chasing the butterfly happily.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:43 am

"JIRO!" Cried Mimiko loudly as a grease fire had broken out, Running she got a bucket of water and threw it on the fire and splashed Jiro in the process. Kelly was just approaching the place when she heard a loud scream and saw smoke fly out the windows. Running up the stairs she opened the door to find Kotaru laughing as he was chasing after the butterfly. And Mimiko rattling Jiro by his shirt collar saying, "You nearly burned my place down! That's it no more cooking for you ever got it!!"

Kelly coughed to bring attention and Mimiko froze and looked at her. Looking down at Jiro she realized the awkward position they were in and was fast to move back and hit the wall she skidded back so fast. "I'll be taking Kotaru now. You two can carry on." Said Kelly. "Wait it's not what you think!" Cried Mimiko. "No need to be shy come along Kotaru." Said Kelly and he left running out the door. She left and said, "Have fun you two love birds." Mimiko banged her head to the wall whining, "Why me!"
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:47 am

Kotoro said, "Have fun you two love birds...hey Mimiko dress in your apron today I think Jiro will like that...I saw it on your strange book in your room." He ran out and caught up to Kelly.

Jiro blinked, "Errr what was he talking about? Nevermind what did you want to talk to me about? Mimiko...I've been sensing you've been finding it hard to look at me these past few days is that true?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:52 am

Mimiko just stood up and turned around facing her back to Jiro. She grabbed a bucket and a mop and thrust it into his hands saying, "This is a bucket and this is mop. Learn how to use them and clean this up. I need to go get dressed." She then disappeared into her room the door slamming the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:54 am

Jiro blinked, "What's bothering her?" He finished cleaning up then pulled something out of the oven...it was the cake he had started making following step by step by step instructions....he put the frosting on and write in the icing with a tube thing, "Thank You Mimiko" He smiled, "One thing I do know is baking...every girl loves baked things." He set it on a plate after cleaning the kitchen fully and waited for her to come downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:58 am

Mimiko came down about ten minutes later and said, "Let's go Jiro I can tell you what I wanted to talk to you about on the way there." Seeing him sweeping she saw the cake. She walked up and looked at it. Only to watch it suddenly go lopsided. Sighing she said, "If this is your way for nearly blowing up the kitchen it's fine. Things happen and you're still not allowed to cook." Said Mimiko.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:59 am

He said, "Actually its my way of showing my appreciation for everything you've done for me since I've known you...and letting me drink your blood whenever I was weak and needed energy...you've helped me out many times and I just wanted you to know I appreciate it." He smiled his usual relaxed smile, "If there's one thing I know, it is sweets...Kotaro is very very fond of them after all, so I had to learn how to make them. I know it's a little lopsided...but it was made with you in mind...not that I'm saying you're lopsided or anything but well you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:09 am

Mimiko said, "I suppose I have time for one piece." She went and got a plate and cut herself one. Taking a bite he blinked and said, "Wow." She smiled and said, "It's great not bad for being lopsided." She then looked sad a moment later and she just set her plate down as she said, "About what I mentioned earlier... Wanting to talk to you... You asked how I planned to stop you from doing what you had to in order to preserve your blood line... " Mimiko then said, "Honestly I don't know...There's got to be another way though! Isn't there a possibility Kotaru will remember on his own without you doing that! I didn't work my ass off to keep you here just for you to go kill yourself later on down the road!"
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:11 am

He said, "Well...Kotaru will need my blood to come back to full power...but if we took some out slowly but surely and kept it in a way so it didn't spoil...we could make it so the blood can be returned in the form of 10 blood packs..." He said, "Are you really that concerned about me?" He looked into her eyes, "I've been worried about you, you've been flushed when around me and your eyes are always averted..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:20 am

Mimiko shoved him away and said, "It's not like that!" She then said, "It's because Kotaru will be the one to suffer." She then said "I got work now so let's go before I'm any more late." She then grabbed him and dragged him out the door before he could protest.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:22 am

He said, "You don't need to drag me...ow ow ow..." He dove back inside then got his umbrella, "At least let me get my umbrella sheesh..." He then muttered something softly to himself...it sounded like, "And here I thought she liked me..." He saw her staring at him suspiciously, "Oh nothing...so where is our target today? Is it another Koowloon Child?"

Meanwhile Kotoru and Kelly were poking their heads over the nearby fence, "So you really think big brother and Mimi will start dating?"

Last edited by holymao229 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:28 am

"Nope you get to see me deal with every day normal people Jiro." Said Mimiko. Though she suddenly stopped and looked around having a feeling they were being watched.

Kelly was fast to duck down and pulled Kotaru down as she grinned and said, "Now Kotaru it's not called spying if you're spotted." She then looked over the fence and saw Jiro and Mimiko had vanished.

Mimiko had brushed it off and finally they had made it to her work place. Thanks to remodeling she had her own little work space now. Pulling out a chair she said, "You sit here and I'll get to work on the paperwork needing to be done."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:42 am

Jiro sat down next to her on the chair and waited...four hours later she was yawning really tired and he said, "Don't you get a break? Please tell me it is an hour long or something."

Kotaru said, "I want to get them together...she's such a nice girl I want her as my sister."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:51 am

Mimiko said, "Yeah a thirty minute break but that's not for another two hours." Said Mimiko. her stomach suddenly gave a loud growl that moment and she slumped her head on her desk saying, "I just remembered I didn't have breakfast thanks to your kitchen disaster..."

"Ain't that sweet. Well she's sure an interesting girl but is that any reason to spy on her." Said a voice behind them. Kelly turned and saw Zelman standing there. He grinned and said, "You shouldn't be teaching a little boy such behavior. And before you ask I was just passing through. Headquarters summoned me." Said Zelman. "Still haven't gotten to the bottom of this have they?" Asked Kelly. "No it'll take at least six months to recover from this mess. Well I better be off before I run late. Don't get into too much trouble Kotaru." Said Zelman jumping up and vanishing.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:53 am

Kotaru blushed and said, "It...It's not like that..."

Jiro smiled and said, "I know...I took the liberty of picking something up a few moments ago while you were typing..." He held out a bag, a delicious Egg, Cheese, Bacon and Sausage Bagel was in there and he placed a tasty cup of coffee, "I don't know fully what you like so I just got some breakfast things, there's a Hashbrown in there as well."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:31 pm

Mimiko's face lit up and she said "Oh you're a life saver Jiro I swear! My stomach will thank you for this for sure!" Taking the bag she took out the bagel and took a bite out of it saying, "Yum this is great!" She took a sip of her coffee and then cracked her knuckles saying, "Full of energy back to work now."

"Come on kid let's go. No point in hanging around here anymore." Said Kelly leading Kotaru along.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:22 pm

Jiro began chuckling then said, "It was no problem..." He looked out the window with his parasol over his head, "You know...your blood each time has been very delicious...maybe its because you're so strong willed...or maybe its because you're a virgin...but who knows." he whispered that in her ear.

Kotaru said, "Where are we going Miss Kelly?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Mimiko suddenly splashed her coffee on him that moment and everyone looked up hearing a loud yell. "What did I tell you about sexual harassment!!" Said Mimiko her face red in anger. She then sat back down and huffed Jiro now dripping wet with her coffee.

Kelly smiled and said, "Where do you want to go. Name any place and I'll treat you to anything you want."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:34 pm

Jiro coughed, "It wasn't meant like that...it's just that the blood of ....well you know...is sweeter than girls who aren't like that...I can't describe it, but its true. It is a huge compliment."

Kotaro put his finger to his chin thinking, "Ummmmm BURGER PLACE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Mimiko just ignored him and carried on with her work. It was late in the afternoon close to evening when she was walking back home with Jiro. "Man some days usually aren't that boring. My neck is stiff from sitting in an office chair all day." Said Mimiko stretching as she walked,
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:49 pm

Jiro began massaging her neck softly, "I have had many a stiff neck and my brother and I learned how to work out stiff necks and other parts of our bodies as we'd not be able to sleep otherwise." He massaged her neck with one hand and her shoulders with the other hand, "I don't understand why you had to sign so many papers but it must be hard doing your job....don't you ever get bored?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Mimiko flushed and pulled away fast. "Well regardless if I'm bored or not the work has to be done." Said Mimiko. She suddenly stopped when she heard crying. Blinking she realized it sounded like a child. Following the sound she saw a small figure huddled against a wall by the side of the road. Mimiko went over to the small girl worried. "Hey you alright? What's wrong why you out here so late on your own.When the girl looked up Mimiko knew immediately this child was a vampire.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:32 pm

Jiro said, "I see...let me check..." He stared at the vampire for a few minutes, "She's not a Kowloon Child...so she's safe...do you want to bring her with us?" He said, "So what do you wish to do with her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts Empty

Back to top Go down

Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next