Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Rising Tides

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
holymao229

Pokemon Rising Tides Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:27 am

On an early dawn morning a girl in a small house. She had medium length purple hair and a she always wore a mini skirt and a bikini top but it was topped off with a white and black vest to match the color of her outfit and black shoes with white and black socks. She was also known to smoke anyone out who checked her out without her permission. She stretched and got ready for her first day...her pokemon she hadn't decided on yet. When she arrived at the Professor Oak's lab he said, "I'm really sorry this gentleman took the last pokemon I had...a Vulpix. However if you take this rental you can catch a Vulpix in that cave...there are only male ones though." The girl sighed, "And here I wanted a female one...oh well I'll have to catch one later...Do you have any other pokemon left?" Professor Oak said, "All that is left is this Meowth..." She groaned then went into the cave. She came out ten minutes later covered in soot, "He just had to wake up the bats didn't he." She tossed the pokeball into the air. "Well time to go..." She handed back the rental pokemon and said, "Well I'm off towards Viridian City..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:38 am

If there was one thing Ren hated was walking and what was he doing now being forced to walk along through the woods. "This is not my day." He groaned as he pushed through some bushes. All he succeeded in doing though was hitting his head on a low tree branch and some Weedle fell out of the tree around him. "GAH I hate insects!" He cried backing up fast. But the worst was yet to come. Now some Beedrill had appeared and he took off running fast with them chasing him down. “Someone help me!” He yelled as he ran.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:06 am

Suddenly a huge jet of flames cut off the Beedrill. The girl stepped out, "Honestly...you should have let me get the female Vulpix..." She said, "Vulpix show these Buzzing bastards you mean business!" Vulpix grinned then shot off a flamethrower roasting the Beedrill. One was barely flying so she tossed a pokeball and caught the female Beedrill and let the pokeball fly to her hand. "Did you forget you have a Vulpix? Fire versus Bug..bugs lose. At any rate are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:54 am

Ren ended up diving into a bush the moment she appeared and took out the swarm of Beedrill. Popping out of the bush he said, "Huh who are you and how did you know I had a Vulpix?" He got out of the bush and patted himself down. He sighed and said, "Anyways thanks I guess. Now that I'm all dirty this isn't fun. I'm never going to forgive my father. Throwing me out and telling me to go make something of myself. Go become a pokemon trainer he says like it's that easy."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:57 am

She sighed and went to him and began cleaning him up. Her hair smelt of vanilla but not overpowering, "Look I'll help you out alright? How did I know you had a Vulpix? I'm the one who went into the cave and caught this sweetie. For some reason he's more friendly than the females of his kind." The male vulpix said, "Vulpix!" He nuzzled his trainer and she picked him up and placed him on her shoulder. "My name is Karal what is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:09 am

"Um Ren and thanks I guess. I even went as far as purchasing a trainers guide not that it's going to do me any good. The expert at the shop said as a trainer I have to develop my own way of doing things and that the book I got will only help with the basics. This sucks big time." Said Ren with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:11 am

Karal began to giggle softly then said, "Ren it will be okay...I may be new at the journey...but I learned a lot from my father about pokemon training and breeding...you're talking to a girl who has enough experience to be a pokemon veteran...so we'll travel together and I'll help you learn a lot." She smiled and said, "Or is my company not good enough?" Vulpix looked up at him and swished his tails then nodded vigrously as if to say "Accept it Accept it....girls never offer something like this."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:23 am

"You got yourself a deal I'd rather not be a lost cause." Said Ren giving a nervous laugh. He grabbed his bag and swung it over his shoulder saying, "Shall we go then." He took a step only to hit his head on another tree branch. "Gah..... this ain't my day!" He groaned.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:26 am

She walked close to him and said, "Honestly you really are kind of cute." She used a Super potion on the Beedrill and called out her new pokemon, "Beedrill make a path for us." The Bug pokemon flew into the air and flew forward. The other beedrill gave her a wide berth.

Karal said, "Come on Ren." She walked with him through the forest then saw a mysterious pokemon...it was a Pokemon egg...two of them black and purple. She picked the Purple one up and handed him the black one, "What are these? They look like pokemon eggs but I've never seen them in this color before."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:30 am

"Um... you sure it's wise to just pick these up? I mean where there's eggs there's usually a parent nearby. And I'd rather not face the wrath of an angry pokemon..." Said Ren looking around nervously.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:33 am

She smiled and said, "These are not normal eggs...to be honest I don't think the mother is coming back..." Vulpix's ears drooped. Karal said, "Come on Rin let's take care of these eggs and see what comes out...I have a feeling it's going to be something rare and unheard of." Beedrill came back and buzzed in her ear, "Alright thank you...go scout please..." Beedrill nodded and flew off again after playfully fanning Ren with her wings. "Believe it or not, tamed Beedrills are actually really affectionate. Come on lets get going...I need to reach Pewter soon which is just past this forest...we went straight through Viridian a while ago."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:42 am

Ren walked after her and was just quiet. He blinked though as a Buttefree flew around him a few times before flying off. "Just curious what is your aim to be in the pokemon world? I guess I'm going for a trainers path but what about you?" Asked Ren as he walked alongside her.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:45 am

Karal said, "To be the greatest breeder and pokemon Contest trainer of all time." She grinned then said, "Of course I am also taking the pokemon gym challenges as well...no reason why I shouldn't considering we're going that way anyways." She had them rest in a clearing for lunch and brought out a pot and quickly made a fire after clearing away burnables. Soon a pot of tasty stew was cooking. She reached into her bag and prepped the pokemon food for two Vulpixes and a Beedrill. "I developed this pokemon food personally...its specially catered towards pokemon types."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:10 pm

"Ha... ha.... yeah about that.... I don't think I can fight a gym leader... I am such a rookie." Said Ren giving a nervous laugh. Pulling out the guide book he had picked up he just flipped through it quietly and read as he sat there.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:12 pm

She smiled and sat next to him and said, "Brock is a Rock pokemon trainer...all you need to do is get a Grass type and he will go down fast. His pokemon take massive damage from grass type moves...Oddish would be best as that pokemon starts with Absorb and gets Megadrain and Sleep Powder fast."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:19 pm

"According to my current knowledge rock types are also weak to water type. So either an Oddish or perhaps a Squirtle. I wouldn't dare use ice type since that's a double edge and could cause a total draw. Or more damage on my end seeing as I'm not even experienced. Heck I haven't even caught my first pokemon yet let alone had a first time battle." Said Ren as he sat his book down.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:22 pm

She said, "Hang on a second...I think I know just the first pokemon for you to catch." She went over to the lake in the clearing and fished for a few minutes then said, "Come here I caught one..." She pulled up a pokemon and it was a Seel. "Alright Beedrill use Fury Attack!" The pokemon quickly swooped down and attacked with fury. The Seel began racing towards the trees but Beedrill cut it off and Karal called out, "Now use Venom Stinger." Seel went flying landing by Ren's feet. "Alright toss a pokeball now."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:30 pm

"Huh? Oh right!" He said quickly tossing an empty pokeball. It captured it and a few moments went by before the ball went still. Picking it up he said, "Thanks this will help." "Well aren't you just pathetic" Said a voice as another person stepped out from the clearing. "Huh...?" Said Ren looking at the other male. "Don't tell me you can't even catch your own pokemon? If that's the case you're just a sad excuse." Said the male smirking.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:32 pm

Karal said, "And what's wrong with you that you are so inferior to us that you have to insult and make fun of us?" She snapped her fingers and her Beedrill let out a loud call and about 50 beedrill appeared behind him. "I suggest you run...Fury Attack Beedrill!" Beedrill led a charge.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:40 pm

Of course he didn't even move as an Arcanine appeared. "You know what to do Arcanine use flame thrower!!" He yelled and the Beedrill all were scorched and dropped like flies when Arcanine let loose its attack. Ren had to step back the flames were that intense. "You got a lot of nerve attacking me when I didn't even pull out my own pokemon and if that's the best you got then you'll never make it in the pokemon world." He said. "This is stupid just leave us alone and we'll act like this never happened!" Said Ren frowning.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:46 pm

She said, "An Arcanine really? That's the best you got?" She smirked then tossed a pokeball, "Come on out..." A female Vaporeon came out. "Look...buddy you come here and insult us then expect me not to get pissed off? You insulted a guy I like a lot cuz he's a total sweetheart because he's beginning...I read the news reports when you started out you couldn't even figure out how to OPEN a pokeball for god's sake." She said, "Now either you leave...or Vaporeon here will send you packing!"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:07 pm

"Am I supposed to be scared? You really have no idea who you're messing with!" He said. Pulling out another pokeball he threw it and yelled, "Go Jolteon!" As Jolteon appeared Ren said, "Karal forget him let's just go! This fight isn't worth it!" He grabbed her arm and pulled her back.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:11 pm

Karal glared at the guy, "Next time we meet...you're mine...be grateful the guy you just insulted is stopping me." She called back Vaporeon and walked off with Vulpix in her arms, "That stupid assinine jackass...little...you know before I met you I didn't even think guys were cute at all because every guy I have met has been like him...rude and arrogant..." She huffed and said, "I don't like men like that...they really upset me...so I'm sorry if I seem cruel right now..." She hugged Vulpix close to her body and said, "Growing up men were always mean to me...my father...he is an alright man...but he's also working for an evil corporation...so I lost a lot of respect for him when I found out."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:17 pm

Ren just sighed and said, "I think it's best I go off on my own.... I'm sorry Karal but it's better this way... I'll never learn unless it's trial and error and seeing as I didn't even catch my first pokemon on my own he was right. I'll never get anywhere if you hold my hand through this. Thanks for your advice but it's time I hit the road..." He grabbed his bag and looked at her once more before he walked off and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:24 pm

Karal sighed, "Great...now I'm alone again..." She stroked her Vulpix and went ahead to the pokemon Gym in Pewter City. She heard a battle going on. She poked her head in and saw Ren battling Brock but he wasn't using Seel. "He must have released the Seel..." She thought as she watched. She didn't want him to go off on his own...she really didn't want that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Rising Tides
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next