Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon: The Next Generation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
holymao229

Pokemon: The Next Generation Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:41 pm

A redheaded girl raced through Viridian forest with a whole herd of beedrill on her tail, "Leave me alone you pests I was just walking through the forest!" She looked at the pokemon in her arms, it was a cute little Eevee...she had gotten her from Professor Oak...the moment she had seen this little girl pokemon she knew she had to keep her at all costs...Professor Oak had told her there were 7 known strains of Eevee Evolution, however there were probably still more available to find. She was determined to find every Eevee Evolution and still catch every type of pokemon there was.

She tossed two spare pokeballs at two different pokemon Weedle and a Caterpie. Both the pokeballs stopped moving and flew back to her hip but she transferred them back to Professor Oak, she'd train them into Butterfree and Beedrill later.

She suddenly tripped and Eevee landed next to her. She had sprained her ankle. 50 Beedrill appeared behind her and some more flew in front of her until they had her surrounded. Eevee stood on top of her trying to protect her...
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:09 am

"Vulpix go!" Yelled a male voice as a pokemon leapt over her head and landed in front of her. "Now then use confuse ray!" Yelled Loki as he came hurrying up. The Beedrill which were about to attack suddenly stopped in their tracks when Vulpix let loose its confuse ray on them. Loki then said, "Now then flame thrower attack!"

His Vulpix let loose her flames and the Beedrill all flew off fast. Loki gave a satisfied grin until he saw the forest on fire. He quickly grabbed his pokeball and said, "Vulpix return!" Throwing out another pokeball he called, "Squirtle go use water pulse on the fire!"

Once the flames were put out everything seemed fine except she was now soaked. Loki had Squirtle return to its pokeball and he walked over saying, "You alright? You should be glad I was in the area trying to catch a Butterfree at the time."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:27 am

She said, "I'll live...thank you...but catching a Butterfree? Why not just catch a caterpie, they are easier and they turn into Butterfree..." She took a stick and used it to prop herself up, picking up Eevee as she went. She flicked her red hair back, "Blasted things...I sprained my ankle from tripping there..." She stared back at the Beedrills last known location then she began limping towards Viridian City, "I have to get back to heal up Eevee and fast, I thought I could make it without getting into a battle but the Beedrill ambushed me. Eevee...she's my only pokemon and she fainted fighting a Pigeotto..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:08 am

"I suppose you're right but this Butterfree I was after was a particular beautiful one. Let me help you." Said Loki swinging her onto his back gently. He took her Eevee gently and said, "Hold on tight now." He then begin walking to Viridian City at a steady pace. "So this is your only Pokemon? I see a starter one which means you're a new trainer. I've been on the road for about a year and a half now. Vulpix was my first and I adore her quite a bit. I've caught at least one hundred pokemon by now. Oh my name is Loki by the way." Said Loki as he carried her. Looking down at Eevee he said, "I've had my fair share of experiences. I'm no professional but it looks like your Eevee isn't hurt too badly."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:14 pm

She said, "Still...I didn't want to push her too much..." A flash of pink came through the trees, "What was...that?" A pink butterflee fluttered in front of them, "That wasn't the Butterflee you were looking for was it?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:45 pm

"Yes but I'll come back later. I heard from the locals that Butterfree is beautiful but it's been eluding trainers for a long time now. Nobody will catch it any time soon. My dream is to collect the most exotic pokemon and train them well. That one is more rare then exotic though and pretty too." Said Loki as he saw the town up ahead.

He finally made it to the local clinic. Walking in he set her down and said, "Try not to hurt yourself anymore alright? I'm going back out into that field to catch that Butterfree now. You're free to come see my victory capture if you want once you get yourself and your pokemon taken care of." Loki then left after that.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:47 pm

She said, "Thank you..." She held Eevee...

A few hours later she came out, it turned out Eevee just had a stomach ache and she was better now...the girl walked into the viridian forest and saw the pink butterfree fly right by, "What the..." She chased the beautiful creature and caught up to her in a glade, "Where is Loki?" She said, "Eevee...try to keep Butterfree from escaping..." Eevee headed off the pink creature off at every turn trying to hold her there before Loki lost her.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Loki came running up that moment with Vulpix by his side. "Hey you there girl! That's my Butterfree you're after!" Said an annoyed female voice. A girl wearing blue gym shorts and a black tank top stood there with a Hitmonlee by her side. "Yours? Excuse me I've been tailing this Butterfree all day. If anyone gets it. It should be me not you girl. Just who are you?" Asked Loki with a frown.

"My names Tomoyo and for your information you're a guy. Since when do guys like pink?" Asked the girl. "And you think this pokemon should belong to you because its pink? I actually planned to capture it because it's not exotic, but its unique and elegant like myself for instance."Said Loki.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:01 am

She picked up Eevee, "Well I did my part..." She smiled and brushed Eevee's tail and sat on a log watching the Butterfree smiling at the fluttering creature happily. She watched the two fighting over the butterfree.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:10 am

The two continued arguing over who was going to capture the Butterfree when suddenly it decided to use Loki's head as a resting place. Loki blinked and stood there a bit stunned. Smirking he tossed and empty pokeball in the air and the Butterfree was captured into it. it landed on the ground and Tomoyo looked horrified when it moved for a few seconds showing signs that the Butterfree was going to escape but when it stopped. Loki laughed and said, "Victory is mine." He picked it up and Tomoyo was fuming at this point.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:13 am

The young girl with the Eevee said, "Well way to go Loki..." She stroked Eevee and said, "I should probably head onto Pewter City...I have no idea how I'll beat the gym leader I hear he is a rock type user...which means Eevee is at a disadvantage...oh well I'll figure something out..." She set Eevee on her shoulder and began walking down the path towards Pewter City. "I hope to meet you again Loki...you too Tomoyo."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:19 am

"A hopeless new trainer?" Asked Tomoyo. "Afraid so and it wouldn't be right if I didn't go with her. She needs to learn a thing or two before facing a gym leader. It ain't easy." Said Loki going after her. He caught up with the girl and walked alongside her saying, "You know you never gave me your name? I decided to come with you. So can you tell me it?"
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:51 am

She said, "Well...its kinda strange but I don't even know my name...apart from wanting to become a breeder and wanting to train pokemon I don't know my name." Eevee licked her cheek, "Many people have just been calling me June because I showed up randomly in Pallet Town in June...but I doubt that's my real name."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:40 am

Loki didn't know what to say, He caught his Vulpix as she jumped into his arms and he continued walking alongside June. "That's terrible not having any memory. I guess I'll just have to settle for calling you June won't I?" He smiled and said, "You said you were heading toward Pewter city to win a badge right? Well I've decided to come help you. Beating a gym later ain't easy you know. And it's time you caught more pokemon. I've gotten four out of my eight badges already."

Loki suddenly stopped when a voice yelled, "Hey don't just leave me!!" Tomoyo came running up and she stopped saying, "Man when I finally made up my mind to join you two. You were already out of sight." "To be honest you're better of traveling on your own. I don't associate with violent girls." Said Loki. Tomoyo said, "What's that supposed mean!" "Your actions back there earlier showed you to be the violent type." Said Loki.

"How about I violently give you a good kick!" Said Tomoyo furiously. "Doing that will only make what I said true." Said Loki as he caught up with June.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:23 pm

June said, "Well you don't have to put yourself out over it." She walked into a clearing and had a funny feeling...she looked around and a big blue dog dashed in front of them. It paused for a moment and roared staring at her then zoomed away from them. "Suicune? But why would she be here? This is miles away from the Aurora Borealas...it doesn't make sense....she's the North Wind after all." She knelt and touched the ground, "We got to get out of this forest...right now...they are coming...the Tauros...something has spooked an entire herd...in otherwords...a stampede is on the way."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:49 pm

Loki was amazed at the beauty of the pokemon that just crossed paths by them. But when the ground started shaking he heard what June said. Looking around frantically he saw a path leading upside a cliff. "Quickly girls this way!" Said Loki grabbing them both and running.

They made it up the cliff just in time to look down and see all the Tauros stampede by. "What could have caused this?" Asked Tomoyo. Loki's eyes narrowed when he saw the explosions go off in the distance. Once the stampede had passed he quickly ran back down and toward the source of the stampede.

"Wait where you going! It's dangerous to go toward that area!" Yelled Tomoyo watching him. Grabbing June's hand Tomoyo ran after Loki and said, "Come on he could get hurt!"

Loki meanwhile had made it to the area the bombs had set off. Seeing some pokemon trapped in nets in various areas. He looked horrified and he ran up trying to get them out. "Hey punk what do you think you're doing!" Yelled an angry voice. Loki quickly turned around and looked at the Team Rocket people. "I should be asking you the same question! This is no way to capture or treat Pokemon!" Said Loki.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:53 pm

June walked up and stared angrily at Team Rocket, "For some reason seeing you...makes my blood boil..." She said, "Get out of here..." A team Rocket member punched the other guy, "GET OUT OF HERE YOU HEARD HER!!!!" He dragged his partner away fast.

She shouted, "Don't EVER come back to these woods..." She fell to her knees, "Whew I feel better..." She shook her head, "I'm sorry something just felt so strange when I saw them...and those uniforms..." She saw another team Rocket member staring at her from the trees. She blinked and he tossed her a rose then ran away. She looked at the flower, "What the..."

Eevee nuzzled her and she jumped, "Oh sorry baby..." She picked her up and brushed her, "Did you want something besides pets?"

Two team rocket members came up, "I heard noises this way...hey look its that punk Loki...lets teach him a lesson..." The other said, "But isn't that..." The first said, "Shut up stupid...lets just fight them..." June quickly darted next to Tomoyo and said, "Tomoyo...more of them...I hate them...I hate those uniforms...I hate those people..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:03 pm

Loki pulled out a pokeball and said, "You fools don't stand a chance against me!" He threw it forward and yelled, "Go Dragonair. The team rocket members backed up fast but before they could even call out their pokemon Loki yelled, "Use hyper beam and teach these slime balls a lesson!" Before the three men could run they were blasted away when Loki's Dragonair used its hyper beam. The rest of the team rocket people and the three of them cleared out after that.

The area was now empty and Loki said, "How terrible can they be.. Anyways let's get these pokemon free." He went to work opening the cages and getting the nets off all the pokemon. Tomoyo sighed and said, "You're a strange one you know that Loki? You hate violent girls yet you're pretty violent yourself." "Not funny Tomoyo. There's nothing worse then cruelty to pokemon. It just really makes me mad seeing them people do this." Said Loki as the rest of the pokemon ran off.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:05 pm

June blinked then said, "Um guys...this pokemon won't leave me alone..." A Piplup was pulling on her socks, "Come on tell me whats wrong?" Piplup began speaking fast in Piplup talk and she said, "Whoa slow down...uh huh...oh...what?" She picked up Piplup and said, "Apparently...this Piplup's family is being held in Cerulean City by "guys in black." She seems quite upset about it." Piplup nodded, "Lup!"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:15 pm

"Cerulean City...? That's my home town. Perhaps we should go check it out. I haven't been home for a year now. I wonder how my dear mother is holding up." Said Loki. "Then what are we standing here talking for let's go!" Said Tomoyo grabbing the two pulling them along. "Why the rush?" Asked Loki confused as he was being pulled along. "Are you kidding me! Who could not want to rush! The beautiful beaches, hot guys, shopping, and all good places to go! I must see it!" Said Tomoyo. "As long as it's not out of my wallet fine by me." Said Loki with a smile.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:56 pm

June said, "Um...aren't we going to Pewter first?" Her eyes were sparkling. The three went through the forest and soon arrived in Pewter City, "Pewter City...Eevee...I hope we can handle this..." Eevee licked her cheek, "Here we go..." She opened the doors to the gym.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:02 pm

"Nothing but rocks looks like a good place to work out." Said Tomoyo flexing her fists. "I've been here once before and I won my battle but need I say best of luck to you June. This gym leader ain't easy remember rock is weak to water. I'm hoping you have at least one water Pokemon." Said Loki.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:16 pm

She said, "I don't...I only have Eevee...well and Weedle and Caterpie..." She said, "But...we'll win..." She walked forward and Brock came racing towards her, "HELLO MY ANGEL!!!" He had hearts in his eyes...not that anyone could see them. June blinked, "Eh? I'm here for a battle." Brock's demeanor changed instantly, "So you came to challenge me huh? Pokemon Breeder and Gym Leader Brock...how many pokemon do you have on you?" She said, "Just one..." Brock said, "A one on one match it is then...lets see what you can do...and do your best."

Brock called out Onix and June sent out Eevee. Brock said, "If that's your only pokemon you are going to be in trouble..." June said, "Really...I wonder...Eevee...you ready?" Eevee swished her tail, "One on one match...begin..."

Brock told Onix to do Rock Throw. However June said, "Agility..." Eevee vanished and appeared behind Onix, "You may have power, but I have speed...let's see how strong that rock really is...Faint Attack." Eevee vanished and appeared to Onix's side and slammed Onix with a Darkness Tackle. Onix slid back an inch. "Bind!" Onix grabbed Eevee with a lightening fast Tail Bind. June smiled, "Bad move..." Brock blinked then June said, "Now...do that trick we practiced Eevee..." Eevee began shaking making her fur damp and slipped through Onix's grasp and slid to the ground then she said, "Now...do the trick..." Eevee ran up Onix's back and flicked the sprinkler system above and made it start to rain, "Now hit the vital spot...Rollout!" Eevee rolled into a ball and rolled right at Onix's bottom rock and Onix toppled over.

Brock was stunned, "I'm....impressed. No one has ever beaten me like that before."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:25 pm

"Uh what just happened?" Asked Tomoyo stunned. "Your guess... is as good as mine. And here she had me worried. That battle ended in less then two minutes. It took everything I had to beat him and mine was a three on three match. Squirtle won me the victory though." Said Loki looking at his watch.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:27 pm

June said, "So I won?" Brock said, "That you did...that's the fastest anyone has beaten me too...I'm very impressed by your moves today...if you ever need any tips let me know." She smiled and took the Boulderbadge and said, "Got it...thank you so much." She picked up Eevee and petted her, "Lets get you rested up..." She walked by swaying her hips very slightly and said, "I'll see you two lovebirds later I'm going to the pokemon center."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: The Next Generation
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next