Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon: The Next Generation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:52 pm

Loki had his pokemon treated as well. Though when they exited the building he heard some squeals of girls and saw a group running his way Without thinking he grabbed June quickly and suddenly kissed her deeply. The girls all froze in shock and Tomoyo said, "Scram you bunch! Can't you see he has a girlfriend!" They all walked off grumbling and Loki let go of June blushing as he said, "Sorry it was the only way to get rid of them..."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:55 pm

June said, "It's quite alright...it felt nice but what was that?" Eevee fell over anime style and then shook her head and said, "Let's get to the gym, I'm itching to take on Misty..." June said, "Oh yeah I have to get my badge...you two want to watch?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Loki looked nervous but forced a smile saying, "Sure why not. If anything it'll be like last times match." They then headed that way.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:16 pm

She opened the door and saw a beautiful swimming pool ahead of them and a girl in a bikini with long red hair sitting on the diving board, "So new challengers...watch me Loki honey I'll win this battle and take you on that date..." She leapt into the water and swam over to them, "Alright so how many pokemon do you want to use?"

June blinked and said, "Three..." Misty said, "Then a 3 on three match...all pokemon out at the same time to make it interesting...last one to have a pokemon standing is the winner." June said, "Fine by me..."

Butterfree, Eevee and Oddish went out as did Starmie, Staryu and Goldeen.

June said, "Alright Oddish quickly flip Eevee into the air." Oddish did so and Eevee flew towards the electrical box and pulled a wire down and zapped all three in the pool so they were shocked and weakened, "Triple attack...Mega Drain, Tackle and Confusion..." The three pokemon flashed towards Misty's pokemon, "Starmie, Ice Beam on the Butterfree, Staryu use Rapid Spin to dodge Mega Drain and Goldeen dive underwater to dodge Tackle." All three attacks missed but June was ready, "Quickly use the cable..." Eevee pressed the cable to the water again and Goldeen floated up knocked out.

"Butterfree use Sleep Powder, Oddish Leech seed them." The attacks hit and Eevee tackled them both...knocking out her other two pokemon. Misty's jaw dropped, "How did she...I mean...what?" The two trainers called back their pokemon and Misty said, "I have to remember to turn off that thing before my matches..." June handed her three max revives, "Use these to heal them...I don't want them to suffer." Misty said, "Thank you..." She handed June the Cascade badge...the battle took only 7 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:28 pm

Loki turned to quickly leave but suddenly slipped landing backwards in the pool with a loud splash. Tomoyo gasped when this happened and Loki resurfaced completely humiliated. Not only was his pride hurt but now he was all wet. Seeing he lost a few of his pokeballs he set the ones he did have on the side of the pool and dove down getting the three he lost. He then got out of the water and wrung out his hair saying, "I should be going now. I need to get some dry clothes on." He grabbed his things and left after that without another word. "Moron he's such a big chicken." Said Tomoyo.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:08 pm

Misty grinned and chased after him and pounced him outside the Water Gym, "LOOKI honey...welcome back...come on lets get you dried up and fed...you look half staved come on." She dragged him back to her home.

June blinked, "Umm what just happened there?" Eevee shrugged then leapt onto her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Three hours later Loki had finally escaped and came walking down the side walk. "There you are!" Said Tomoyo running up. She looked him over and saw he was dry now. "Have fun?" Asked Tomoyo. "No it was torture." Said Loki.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:05 pm

June said, "What was? Didn't you just have dinner with a pretty girl or something? How is that torture?" Eevee sighed and nuzzled her knowing she was clueless about the situation. Eevee said, "I suggest we get out of this town after getting supplies fast...otherwise more of these...fangirls will chase down Loki."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: The Next Generation
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4