Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon: The Next Generation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
holymao229

Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:21 pm

June saw him sitting by the beach and shifted her feet...Eevee quickly dashed over and licked Loki's hand. "Loki? Why are you here? I thought you were back near Pewter...where's Tomoyo?" Eevee said it softly near him.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:27 pm

Loki looked to his side and just stood up and grabbed his bag saying, "Don't follow me..." He then walked off after that. Though he got a round house kick from Tomoyo who came running up. Landing on the sand a few people were now staring as he sat up. "You jerk! How dare you abandon me! I oughta clobber you!" Yelled Tomoyo furiously as she yanked him up by his shirt collar. Loki jerked away and said, "Keep your hands of me. Take it up with June she ditched us both first. So I just went the only given path." He then dusted himself off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:31 pm

Eevee leapt into Tomoyo's arms, "Hiya Tomoyo...June is over there she's peeking out from behind a tree."

June gasped then hid herself better, "Eevee...you didn't have to tell them that."

Eevee said, "She just didn't want to cause any more fights between you two that's all. She felt horrible about the other night and didn't know how to fix it."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:36 pm

Loki just walked off without another word. "Hey! Come back here!" Tomoyo called after his retreating back. But Loki blew her off. "Oh that stuck up jerk!" Said Tomoyo angry. She ran up grabbed June and then ran after Loki.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:38 pm

June said, "I'm sorry Tomoyo I didn't mean to cause you so much trouble." She looked down, "I'm a burden to you two aren't I..." Eevee said, "It can't be helped...lets try and fix this and continue on besides you have a gym battle to win."

Eevee dashed ahead and caught up to Loki, "Looooki!!!" Eevee leapt onto his shoulders, "Heya...come on don't run away..." Eevee gave the most adorable face in the world to him.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Tomoyo caught up and found Eeeve placed into her arms. "Will you just leave me alone already.. Tomoyo you done enough damage to the point where I don't even like you. You acted like you knew what kind of person I was when you opened your big mouth last night. So just go away go off on your trip. I have business to take care off then I need to head to my next gym battle." Said Loki. "So this is what this is all about! You big baby! When do you care what anyone ever says!" Said Tomoyo. "I care when my dignity as a human being is questioned! Now get away from me!" Loki finally yelled before he walked off.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:31 pm

June said, "Loki...I challenge you to a battle...if I win you have to stay and talk this out..if I lose you go on your merry way and I travel with Tomoyo alone. Or do you think you'll lose?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:48 pm

Loki stopped and looked at June. His head lowered as he said, "Yet I have nothing against you..... You still really want to challenge me?" "You know the code. Never back down from a challenge Loki." Said Tomoyo firmly. Loki frowned and said "Fine but it won't be easy. I'm tougher then most gym leaders. Come with me we'll use my favorite area." He then walked off and Tomoyo pulled June along following.

Standing between the two Tomoyo said, "I'll be the judge. It'll be a three on three battle. The best two out of three wins. You know the rest now choose your first pokemon you two." Loki pulled out a pokeball and throw it forward saying, "I'll start with you Dragonair." Dragon came out and Tomoyo said, "Alright your first choice now June."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:51 pm

June said, "Butterfree...do your best girl..." She tossed out the pokeball and a brilliant blue Butterfree came out. "Do your best sweetie..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Tomoyo said, "Alright best of luck you two you may begin now!" "Go Dragonair use slam!" Yelled Loki. Dragonair shot forward and slammed Butterfree down quite fast.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:58 pm

Butterfree flew back following the hit, "Alright do your thing..." Butterfree grabbed a big rock and threw it at Dragonair, "My own version of Rock Throw...follow up with Poison Powder." Butterfree flew over the field scattering poison powder along the field.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:02 pm

"Quick use hyper beam before you pass out!" Yelled Loki. Tomoyo watched as Dragonair shot off a wide spread hyper beam. Butterfree got hit with it and hit the ground knocked out. "Buttefree is unable to continue! The first match goes to Loki!" Said Tomoyo. Loki held out his pokeball and said, Dragonair return! Now I call out squirtle!"
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:08 pm

June picked up Butterfree, "Poor baby I'll give you a Revive and Potion later..." She kissed Butterfree softly then returned her to her pokeball, "Round two...you won't win this time Loki..." She tossed a pokeball out and Oddish came out. "Oddy Oddy Oddish dish dish..." She began dancing Oddish did and stared right at Squirtle.

"Quickly use Slam Oddish!" Oddish leapt onto a tree and literally flew straight into Squirtle.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:16 pm

Loki cursed to himself but finally called out, "Squirtle use withdraw!" Just as Oddish came running in Squirtle retreated into its shell and got slammed and went sliding back spinning. When Squirtle popped back out he appeared to be dazed but snapped out of it fast. "Good now to return the favor! Use tackle now!" Yelled Loki. Squirtle rushed in at Oddish that moment and slammed right into her.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:18 pm

Oddish hit a tree then shook her head, "Alright Oddish...end it...Leech Seed..." A seed landed near Squirtle and bound him in life draining Vines, "Last move...Mega Drain!" Oddish shot out a green beam that lingered between the two and it began draining Squirtle, "I win..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:21 pm

Loki held his pokeball and said, "Squirtle return I let you have that last one but now for my victory!" He threw another pokeball forward and said, "Go Vulpix!" Vulpix popped out and landed flicking her tails.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:26 pm

She set Eevee on the ground, "This match...is mine and Eevee's..." She smiled and nodded as Eevee ran forward and nuzzled Vulpix then waved bye bye as she popped under the ground. "Slam her with a Dig attack..." Eevee popped right under Vulpix and sent dirt at her.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:32 pm

Loki flinched when he hesitated for a moment and Vulpix got hit. Sliding back Vulpix looked at Loki waiting for a command. "Go use flame thower!" Yelled Loki finally and Vu;pix sent out a burst of fire toward Eevee.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:39 pm

"Eevee...borrow underground again...Use the attack method we discussed earlier." Eevee burrowed just before the Flamethrower hit her then came up behind Eevee, "Rollout!" She rolled right into Vulpix.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Loki didn't have a chance to even react as Vulpix was sent flying back. He suddenly ran forward diving and catching her before she hit the ground. "I give up!" He said as he sat there hugging Vulpix close. Tomoyo didn't even declare the victory she just ran up and saw Loki actually crying. Her head lowered and she felt bad for what she said. Loki felt Vulpix lick his face and he said, "I'm sorry Vulpix I really messed it up. I let my ego get the best of me it seems." "No it's my fault Loki. I shouldn't have judged you like that after all. I'm sorry..." Said Tomoyo. Loki stood up and said, Its fine we shouldn't have fought anyways. I mean we got June involved. I can't believe I lost my nerve there." "Oh a loss is no big deal. There's always other battles to win." Said Tomoyo.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:56 pm

June picked up Eevee and petted her then went near Vulpix and said, "Let me handle this..." She stroked Vulpix softly and sprayed her with a Super Potion and watched the injuries fade away, "There you go good as new..." She said, "Loki...I'm sorry I ran away...I just didn't want to cause anymore fights."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:00 pm

Loki blushed as he looked at June. Looking off to the side he huffed and said, "You seriously need to stop blaming yourself for things that aren't your fault.""Yeah I agree no more running away. I"m going to chain you to Loki when we camp out again." Said Tomoyo. "Why me! I'm not a bike rack!" Said Loki. "Because you like her." Said Tomoyo with a laugh and Loki blushed.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:03 pm

June blushed, "I didn't know that..." She picked up Vulpix and held her close to her and said, "I gotta get this sweetie and Squirtle as well as my Butterfree to the pokemon center I'll be right back." She got Squirtle's pokeball and zoomed away to the pokemon center.

Eevee said, "I think she's embarrassed."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:06 pm

"It was my job to do that. They're my pokemon." Said Loki running after her. He caught up with June and laughed saying, "You can't escape from me. Taking his pokeball and Vulpix back he took her hand said, "Come on!" He then ran with her. "Hey wait for me!" Cried Tomoyo running after the two.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Eevee leapt onto Tomoyo's shoulders and licked her cheek, "Are you really okay with this? I thought you liked him too..."

June got in and healed up her pokemon save Eevee who was still fine and on Tomoyo's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon: The Next Generation - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: The Next Generation
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next