Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
holymao229

Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Jiro took her hand in his, "Stay conscious...Mei tell me are you a vampire that can walk in the daylight?" He saw her shaking in pain, "Answer me...it determines whether she can walk in the sunlight or not."

Kotaro said, "What's wrong with Mimiko...no you didn't...you turned her into a vampire? Miss Mei why would you do such a thing?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:00 pm

"You need not to worry. I was outside earlier remember. Hold her down you two. She can't go flailing out of control." Said Mei. Mimiko screamed as she thrashed. Both Kamui were holding her down by her wrists and ankles. Seconds after that she went still and blacked out finally the transformation complete.

Kamui picked up Mimiko after that and said, "Now she'll probably be out for the next eight hours or so. We'll house her here for the time being." He walked off and Mei smiled at Jiro saying, "By the way Silver Blade you're too soft. When you found me last night I could have easily killed you. To a vampire anyone and everyone is an enemy. I purposely pulled that act and if I had been someone else you and Mimiko would have been killed."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:06 pm

Jiro said, "I could sense you meant us no harm...I have a tendency to be able to tell that in people Mei." He picked up the young girl looking vampire, "I can't describe how I know...but I just did." He said, "Oh..." He leaned in and whispered, "Kotaro has been looking at you a lot...I think he has a mini crush on you."

Kotaro said, "Is Mimi going to be alright?" Jiro said, "Yes she'll be fine...she's going to be going through a lot...that's why I have to help her through this...her first feeding will be a tough one to manage...if we're not careful she could become a Red Eye Vampire...a Vampire that lives only for drinking blood...it's not a Kowloon child...but it's nearly as dangerous...as they drain the blood of humans until the humans die."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:19 pm

"If her feelings remain strong and biased she won't and will be safe to go out into public." Said Mei and Jiro got banged on the head with the flat part of Kamui's sword as he said, "Unhand our lady please." Mei got away from Jiro and said, "Relax he won't be doing that when he sees me later." She then walked down the hall and disappeared.

What seemed like hours later Mimiko awoke with a loud scream. Kamui who was there looking at her worried fell back on his ass with a startled yell. Mimiko looked around frantically. The door opened and a white hair woman came walking in saying "Kamui when I said check on her Kamui I didn't say scare her to death." "Sorry Mei." Said Kamui with a sigh as he stood up. "Huh did he just call you Mei?" Asked Mimiko confused. Her head was still spinning so she wasn't sure if she heard right.

"That's right the child who turned you is in fact me. I can take on many appearances mind you." Said Mei with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:21 pm

Jiro said, "So I see..." He sat down on Mimiko's bed, "Are you alright? I've been worried about you..."

Kotaro said, "Hey guys...Zelmen is here...he says he wishes to speak to the Lady of the house."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:28 pm

"You two tell him I'm busy." Said Mei to Subaru and Kamui. The two of them nodded and left. Going down the long stair way they both landed in front of Zelman and Kamui said, "Our lady is busy right now." "Yes you'll have to come back later or how about never. We don't know why you've come here but we haven't got time to play games." Said Subaru.

Mimiko looked at Jiro her eyes watering up. She looked as if she were about to cry.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Zelmen said, "Neither do I...gentlemen I am here on direct orders from Lord Dragon to investigate some Kowloon Children...and to check a young child by the name of Kotaro to make sure he is not a Kowloon Child due to the fact he has been captured numerous times by the creatures...therefore in the name of the Lord Dragon I'm afraid heading home without the information is against the rules...now please step aside...after she is not busy I will speak to the lady of the house...I hear she's also quite beautiful too, so it will b e a treat to be able to speak with her on the matter."

Jiro pulled her into his arms, "It's okay Mimi...it really is..." He rubbed her back...He loved the feeling of having her in his arms...he hadn't felt like this since Alice. It was then he realized he was falling for her.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:46 pm

"And we're saying come back at another time." Said Subaru drawing his sword. "Subaru! Sheath your weapon!" Said a sharp voice. Mei had appeared a the top of the stairs. Subaru frowned and said, "You got lucky for now..." "You two go make yourselves useful. I want tea in ten minutes tops." Said Mei as she walked down. Both them bowed respectively to her and walked off. ""Please come with me Zelman." Said Mei as she led him into the room off the side. Taking a seat she said, "Please state your business and why you've come to my home." Said Mei.

Mimiko just buried her face into his chest and suddenly their little moment was interrupted by a loud growl. Mimiko flushed and pulled away realizing it was her stomach.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:50 pm

Zelmen said, "My purpose here is three fold...find out about Mimiko and Jiro and make sure they are alright...check on Kotaro and make sure he's alright...and three now that I've seen that the rumors of the lady of the house being a goddess as a vampire, to ask her to join me for come tea sometime when she's not too busy. The third is purely optional...the first two are required."

Jiro began chuckling and picked her up softly and said, "Come along Mimi...you need something to eat...well more specifically you need something to drink...you're a vampire now, so although you can get all the nourishment you want from food...your first blood taste should be special..so the real question is...who do you want to drink the blood of, there is myself, Mei, Kotaro and Mei's brothers...you'd have to get permission for Mei or her brothers, but Kotaro or I would be happy to let you."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:14 pm

Subaru came in a moment after that and set the tray down and left without a word. He shot a glare at Zelman before the door snapped shut. "The three you speak of are fine. I'm sure they appreciate your concern. Right now it's not advisable to bother them. The girl of the group is going to have it rough for a while. That's all I'll say. Now finish your tea and please leave. I have business to tend to." Said Mei standing up and leaving. She went back upstairs after fetching something from the kitchen.

Finding Jiro walking down the hall with Mimiko she tossed the pack toward Mimiko who caught it. "Drink up you're going to need it. Also I forbid you to leave the house for any reason." Said Mei.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:17 pm

Jiro smiled, "Thanks Mei..." He carried her to a room and laid her on the bed, "First vampire in a long time that is really cute...for a very very long time...honestly you're the cutest vampire I've seen since Alice...anyways drink up your blood pack then let me know how you're feeling."

Zelmen smiled and sippedh is tea until it was done then made an order on his cell phone...what was it...simply put 2 dozen roses to be delivered to her when she was at home later that evening. He smiled to himself again as he left the house.

A few hours later the doorbell rang and a delivery guy handed Mei two dozen beautiful roses, "From a caring person apparently...enjoy miss..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:23 pm

Looking at the card there was no name written on it. But she knew who the flowers were from as she took them. "My lady you do realize who those are from right?" Asked Subaru.

"Yes and it seems he knows I happened to like red roses." Said Mei her face slightly pink. "I wouldn't trust him he's a rebel and dangerous." Said Subaru. "Know your place Subaru. Also send him a lunch invitation for tomorrow." Said Mei firmly. Subaru sighed and said, "As you wish."

Mimiko at this point and time was sound asleep after having a few more blood packs. She had a smile on her face as she slept hugging her pillow close.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:26 pm

Jiro stroked Mimiko's hair softly out of her eyes, "Why...why do I feel this way...now after ten years..." He looked at Mimiko who was laying so angelically in bed. "Is it possible...I've fallen in love with her without even realizing it...no I can't just come out and tell her...if she doesn't feel the same...it'd ruin everything..."

Zelmen got the lunch invitation for tomorrow and smiled...he knew precisely where to take her...to her favorite restaurant and he also had a small blue rose to give her...he made the order for it to be made by 10am the next day...her favorite flower was roses and one of her favorite colors was blue.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Mimiko turned on her other side and mumbled, "Jiro I can read your thoughts." Kamui who was in the room saw Jiro look freaked out at that and he grinned saying, "What's wrong Silver Blade? Cat got your tongue?'
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:29 pm

Jiro said, "W-well I uh...she just read a very embarrassing thought...I'm...kinda in love with her...but I haven't told her yet...oh man this is going to get so complicated so fast..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:33 pm

Kamui laughed and said, "Relax she's sleeping Jiro. Anyways I'll go run your little brother into the ground and then get him to bed you take care of her. Have fun." Kamui then left.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Jiro fell over then said, "I'm getting some rest...I'm worried about her..." He laid down next to her and fell asleep pretty quick...

When she were to awaken, she'd have found that the two of them somehow and pressed close together with her on top of himthe blanket over both of them.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:42 pm

The next morning Mimiko had woken up to find herself laying on top of Jiro. Her face was slightly pink. She suddenly leaned down and kissed him softly before getting off and leaving the room. As she was wandering the halls she came across Mei who smiled and said, "How you feeling?"

"Just fine I just have to get used to this. Everything seems so much sharper and brighter. Even my sense of smell. Huh is something burning down in the kitchen?" Asked Mimiko suddenly. Subaru was seen speeding by that moment crying, "Oh no not my cookies!" He disappeared and Mimiko just said, "Uhhhh right anyways."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:46 pm

Jiro said, "You should find something out Mimi...whether you can go in water or not...easiest way is a shower..." He said, "Don't worry I won't enter the bathroom while you have your shower..." He then pulled out a tray, "Were these the cookies you wanted to save Subaru? I smelt something ready so I pulled it out." He then blinked, "Wait what is burning then..." Kotaro came racing in, "I um...I um...I'm sorry I kinda...um burned the eggs." Jiro blinked, "What did you put in?" Kotaro said, "24 eggs and five blocks of cheese." Jiro nearly fainted, "5 Bl-BLOCKS of cheese? What were you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:52 pm

A boom was heard seconds after that and the door opened and Subaru came walking out fuming. He himself was burnt to a crisp and covered in eggs and cheese. Mei bit her lip that moment and suddenly started laughing loudly. "Well I'm off to my lunch date. You two have fun taking care of these three." Said Mei leaving.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Jiro chuckled and said, "have fun Mei..." He looked at Mimiko, "Well do you want to take that shower now?" he tossed a mop and broom to Kotaro, "Get to work cleaning...after all you made the mess." Kotaro whined, "But broooother!!" Jiro said, "Don't but brother me...you made the mess." Kotaro pouted, "Don't wanna..." Jiro flicked his finger and Kotaro was blown downstairs in the kitchen and the mop began whapping him a few times before it flew into his hand.

Meanwhile Zelmen had picked up the blue rose (no thorns) He saw her enter and smiled, "Good to see you again..." He slipped the beautiful blue rose into her hair, "I take it you liked the roses...I'm glad..." He sat down with her at the table, "I picked thie restaurants...its one of my favorites."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:13 pm

"I'm sure I won't melt Jiro. On the other hand I'm so tired...." Said Mimiko giving a loud yawn.

Mei smiled and took a seat across from Zelman and said, "You do your research well and yes I know you looked up information on me."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Jiro laid her down in her bed and laid down next to her and rubbed her back, "Cute...I mean cool I'll make sure you get some rest...um..." He was blushing slightly.

Zelmen said, "I never do anything without proper research...but yes I did research on you...because the moment I heard about you, I thought you sounded like an amazing vampire...and when I first saw you I was blown away by your beauty...I mean words only capture so much...just wow..." he blushed then said, "I hope I am not presumptuous at all...but I think you're an amazing vampire...most girls don't catch my eye at all."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:34 pm

Mimiko suddenly pulled Jiro close and kissed him on the lips deeply. His arms moved around him and she pulled away her face flushed.

Mei smiled and said, "Well I also know you're quite a flare with the ladies." She suddenly blinked seeing a girl with brown hair and blond highlights hanging upside down peering through the window suspiciously. Mei just forced a smile snapped her fingers and the girl was blown away across the road where she landed on a nearby building. "Anyways since you know me so well you brought red wine right?"
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Jiro countered and kissed her passionately and held her close to him, "So does this mean...you have feelings for me?" His hands slowly rubbed her back tenderly.

Zelmen smiled, "I wouldn't be a gentelman if I hadn't brought the wine." He took her hand in his and gently kissed it and poured her a glass of blood red wine. He poured himself a glass. "There is one thing I couldn't find out from research...your core personality. It said many different ways you approach people and life, but it didn't say what your true values are...that is something I wish to hear from you...after all hearing the truth from a beautiful vampire girl's lips like your own is far better than trying to decipher it from reports and information."

Kotaro whispered to the girl with blonde highlights, "Let's peek in on them..." He took her hand and the two of them crawled into position. They had to be extremely close so he stayed really close to her so they wouldn't be discovered. He was amazed to find how nice her eyes looked...he decided then and there that he really liked her...so he just relaxed close to her and listened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next