Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
holymao229

Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Jiro leapt down into the yard, with the princess in his arms, "I'm glad you came to see Kotaro...but keep Crow in line...I don't want to hurt him, he's a very dear friend of mine." He smiled and stroked the Princess' hair then led her to Mimiko, "Mimi dear...I'd like to introduce you to the Princess of the Sanctuary of the North..."

Zelmen woke up and realized he couldn't move because they were still pressed together. He smiled and put his arms around her waist holding her closer, "Wow...that was simply amazing..." He whispered softly as he stroked her back.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:06 pm

Mimiko smiled and walked up saying, "It's a pleasure to meet you my lady. You sure are cute." Seeing her room window slid open and Crow land inside. Mimiko snapped and clobbered him over the head with her beside lamp. "OW! What was that for you horrid woman!!" Yelled Crow nursing a huge welt on his head now. "They invented doors for a reason!!!" Yelled Mimiko.

Mei squirmed and snuggled closer to him. She had enjoyed herself the night before.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Jiro sighed and said, "You do realize he's an old friend of mine, despite him being an ass sometimes...what seems to be the trouble Crow? The princess is asleep if you're wondering and she's safe near Mimiko." He pointed at the princess who was snuggling Mimiko

Zelmen let out a happy moan and held her lovingly in his arms...he was really enjoying his morning by now. He whispered, "So beautiful..." He rubbed her back lovingly and tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:05 pm

"Actually I was going to apologize but I change my mind thanks to your woman giving me a concussion." Said Crow standing there frowning his arms across his chest. He glanced by and saw the princess looking at him with piercing eyes that clearly said, "Apologize or else." He sighed and said, "Please forgive my rudeness for last night. I did not mean to scare you Kimiko." "

It's Mimiko!" Mimiko snapped and he jumped. "Fine I'm sorry for scaring you last night Mimiko. Will you please forgive my rudeness?" "Fine but you owe me big time You have to do whatever I say for the next seven days otherwise I won't forgive you!" Said Mimiko. Crow looked down at the princess who gave a smile and nodded. He sighed and said, "Very well as you wish."

Mei meanwhile had taken a shower and was chattering away happily as she walked to the kitchen with Zelman. Entering she saw Amu sitting there nibbling on a cookie as she was texting someone on her phone. She looked up and said, "Morning sis." After that she went back to what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Kotaro handed her a dagger sheath for her favorite dagger...it was perfect for her dagger...it was adorned with gold and silver it was truly beautiful...the sheath also had a small diamond blade on one side. "Enjoy Amu just be careful of the diamond side...you can use that if your blade isn't out or you need a second blade at some point." He said, "See ya..I'm off to the movies." He zoomed away.

Jiro began laughing, "Awww poor Crowsie has to do whatever she says...this will be entertaining." He picked up the princess, "And you're probably hungry right?" He saw the princess nod, "Would you like some ice cream? Or maybe some hot cocoa?" The princess nodded and he went downstairs to make her some hot cocoa and get her some ice cream. He got Mimiko a bowl and brought it to her then finished making hot cocoa.

Zelmen came in...and he seemed far more happy than he'd been in a long time...he was whistling cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Mei came walking in and said, "Let's go Mimiko we got training to do." Mimiko followed and Crow said, "This I have to see." He walked after the girls. Ten minutes later Mimiko was lifting weights with her pinky saying, "Easy as pie. Is this really training?" Though it slipped off her hand that moment and landed on Crow's foot with a thud. "OW!!" He yelled and Mimiko cried, "Whoops won't be doing that again!" Crow snapped and drew his sword fast only to have Mimiko snap it like a tooth pick as she said, "Alright big boys do not throw tantrums and turn on their mistress." "You're not my mistress!" Yelled Crow though a sudden surge of power was felt resonating through the area as the princess was seen getting quite upset at Crow for acting like a child. He dropped his broken sword and backed off.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:49 pm

Kotaro said, "Crow got owwwwned!!" He laughed then ran away. Jiro sighed, "Same old little brother."

Kotaro gave Amu a hug, "Do you like your present? I made it just for you."

Jiro walked up and then pulled something out of his big bag...it was a weight..it said 10 tonnes on each side. He began lifting it with his right hand alone. "This is the power of vampires Mimiko...they can lift much more than humans can."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Mimiko grabbed it from him and suddenly fell on her face as a result. Crow snickered and Mimiko snapped hurling it at him. It went toward Mei who was busy reading a book at the moment. It stopped mid stream fell to the ground and Mei stood up pissed. "STOP SCREWING AROUND!!!" She exploded loudly and Mimiko fell over with a yelp. She then huffed and said, "Forget it I'm calling it off today. I want to go hang with my man anyways so go do what you want." Said Mei going back up the long flight of steps and disappearing.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:05 pm

Jiro said, "Looks like...I might have to train you today...be prepared it won't be easy Mimi...I won't go easy on you just because we have feelings for each other...your first task...is to learn to use your mind to move this small rock...it shouldn't be too hard..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:12 pm

Mimiko sighed and the rock lifted the rock beaming Cow across the head with it. "I'M NOT YOUR DAMN PUNCHING BAG!!" Yelled Crow before he vanished upstairs. "Man what a party pooper he is. Oh well I got bored of messing with him anyways." Said Mimiko.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Jiro smiled as a huge platoon floated near them and he dropped it in front of her, "Now your task is to lift this with your mind and place it off the property."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:15 pm

"Um how about not. Mei said I could do what I wanted today and I'm taking the damn day off. I been working my ass off this week and deserve it." She then vanished.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Jiro sighed, "And what will happen when she's attacked..." he thought as he went inside after moving the platoon away.

Kotaro was still waiting for Amu's answer to his question a few minutes ago whether she liked the sheath.

Zelmen was making a cake in the kitchen and smiled as he controlled the fire's temperature himself.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:02 pm

As Jiro was walking down the hall he suddenly planted face first into the ground when Mimiko landed on top of him. She laughed rolled him over and kissed him deeply saying, "Seriously Jiro lighten up you're too tense." Said Mimiko with a laugh as she kissed him all over his face.

Amu meanwhile said, "How much longer you going to hound me kid. Fine I'll say it right here and now. I have a boyfriend! Don't believe me look!" She held up a picture of her and another male. Putting it away she said, "I appreciate your kindness but you're getting a little annoying." She then stood up and left.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:04 pm

Kotaro looked down sadly and went into the kitchen. He decided he needed to get a little rest...he had been running around like crazy all day.

Jiro grinned and pulled her closer and said, "I have some fun ideas....bedroom?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:55 pm

He didn't get very far when Subaru saw the whole thing. He patted Kotaro's head and said, "Come with me kiddo. I'm going shopping anyways and I'll treat you to something nice."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Kotaro said, "Alright I guess...I have nothing better to do..."

A girl raced up to Amu, "Heya you're Amu right? i'm like totally your biggest fan...and your boyfriend is soooo nice he took me to a movie last night...it was really really fun...Oh and he's a hunk..." She giggled then kissed Amu's cheek and said, "See ya later Amu!!" She raced away.

Zelmen was drinking a can of coca cola in the room he was staying in temporarily..."I wonder what's going to happen next...I highly doubt Mimiko and Jiro will stay here forever...something is probably going to happen relatively soon.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:13 pm

As Subaru and Kotaro were walking through town they saw Amu stomping by in tears. Watching her disappear Subaru was worried. He grabbed Kotaro and followed after quietly.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:14 pm

Kotaro said, "What's wrong do you think?" He watched Amu who seemed mopey and depressed.

Her boyfriend texted her, "Hey sweetie we on for that romantic dinner under the moonlight?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Subaru ran over and caught up with Amu. She turned around and suddenly before Subaru had a chance to react he was clung onto by her as she cried into his chest hysterically. "Who hurt you Amu. I swear anyone who hurts my family pays for it dearly." Said Subaru. "Jut forget it... He's not worth it... Let's go home..." Said Amu as she walked back toward the house. Subaru walked after her worried.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Kotaro said, "Oh wow...it's her boyfriend..." He grinned and tossed back her phone then leapt away, "I'm going to kick his butt!" He vanished racing away to go find the boyfriend. He landed by the guy, "Hello there." He said, "Um hi kid...what do you want? I'm with my girlfriend right now." Kotaro glared then said, "You hurt Amu....you will pay..." The teen said, "Little brat!!" He punched at Kotaro but he stopped the fist with a finger, "You're nothing but a snivelling human brat...no one hurts my favorite Amu..." He punched the ex boyfriend sending him crashing into a tree. He huffed, "Learn your lesson jackass...learned that from my brother..." He grinned then stole the kid's cell phone and said, "If you come near Amu again...it won't be me you'll be fighting...it will be someone far worse..." He quickly vanished leaving the kid paralyzed in fear.

Kotaro appeared next to Amu and crushed the phone and sighed, "That takes care of that...I highly doubt he'll bother you ever again..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:46 pm

Amu didn't say a word and just turned and went into her room the door slamming shut and locking behind her. Laying in her bed she just sobbed into her pillow loudly. Subaru sighed and said, "Let's just let her be for now kid. It's hard losing someone like that."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Kotaro said, "Yeah I know...that jerk...I should have just kicked his ass more...he's so mean to her...she deserves so much better..." He said, "What is her favorite thing tell me...I want to make her feel better."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:28 am

"Well she does like stuffed animals. He room has a corner filled with them." Said Subaru. He then rubbed Kotaro's head and walked off.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:33 am

Kotaro smirked then he quickly disappeared....

The next morning she would wake to find the world's cutest stuffed animal was inside...it was a fox stuffed animal blue and it was soft...the softest one in the world and it had cute eyes. It was also big enough that she could use the tail to sleep under it as a blanket due to the fact it had multiple tails...it also came with a soft blanket that had a built in warmer for cold nights. The card said "To Amu with affection...from your friend."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5