Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:57 pm

Mimiko picked the girl up and said, "We'll take her with. I couldn't live with myself if I left a child out alone here at night." She then headed back to her apartment with Jiro. Opening the door she saw Kelly waiting there with Kotaro. "I found a key under your door mat. So we let ourselves in and waited for you both." Said Kelly standing up. Seeing the girl in Mimiko's arms she said, 'Whose kid?" "I honestly don't know. I found her on the way home." Said Mimiko.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:00 pm

Kotaro said, "Oh wow she's sooo cute can I spend time with her? She'll be such a good friend." He was practically jittery with excitement.

Jiro said, "You going to be alright Kelly...you lost your little girl who was about this age..."

He tried to turn on the hot water for Mimiko but nothing came out, he tried cold water as well, it also wasn't turning on, "Maybe the pipes have frozen...I'll go get us some water for cooking...but Mimiko it looks like having ice or hot water tonight won't be an option..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:05 pm

"Jiro it doesn't get cold enough in the special zone for pipes to freeze. I'll have to call someone to take a look at a pipes tomorrow for sure." Said Mimiko. She looked at Kelly worried and said, "You okay?" Kelly suddenly snapped out of her daze and said, "Oh sorry! I guess I spaced for a moment there. I better be going I'll be by again to take care of Kotaro and the girl you found tomorrow. " She smiled and rubbed Kotaro's head and said, "See you tomorrow. After that she left and Mimiko watched the door close. Looking down at the child in her arms Mimiko saw the girl was asleep so she went and lay her on the couch. "No water means one thing. We're ordering take out tonight. Which would you prefer Kotaro chinese or seafood?" Asked Mimiko smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Kotaro said, "ummmmm Chinese food..." He smiled happily. Jiro began laughing and said, "Chinese does sound good...and Mimiko are you alright? You look...tense."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:22 pm

"You're over observing Jiro I'm fine. Now then let's order Chines." Said Mimiko with a smile as she grabbed the phone. Once their food had come even the little girl Chloe had found earlier had come wandering over and looked at Mimiko with big hopeful eyes. "Aw she's so cute!" Thought Mimiko seeing how the girl looked at her. "Come on you can have some." Said Mimiko with a smile. The girl plopped herself down next to Mimiko and helped herself to some food. "Whats your name?" Asked Mimiko as she watched her eat "Mei." Said the girl with a smile. She then looked to Jiro then to Mimiko and said, "Is this man your boyfriend?" Mimiko choked on her noodles at the abrupt question. Her face was bright pink.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Jiro said, "That's hard to answer...she's definately an interesting girl..." He smiled at her then said, "Speaking of interesting I'm going to need some more energy for tomorrow...I have a feeling something bad is going to happen..." Kotaro said, "Oh wow are you going to let him have some are ya huh huh?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:26 pm

"Alright I think it's time for kids to go to bed now." Said Mimiko. "But why?" Asked Mei. She found herself and Kotaro pushed toward the back room and once Mimiko had gotten those two into bed she came back out and said, "Kids I swear. I'm way too young to be worrying about brats. Not that those two are."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:32 pm

Jiro chuckled, "Still you're good with them..I'm impressed." He said, "you should get some rest as well...we have some work to do tomorrow after all...but here's hoping my lack of energy doesn't hurt us tomorrow." He sighed and sat down on a chair.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:40 pm

Mimiko said, "I think I'll sleep in a few. I never have any relaxation now. No that I don't like Kotaro it's just well you know what I mean." The front door suddenly went crashing down that moment and two blurs shot in. Mimiko jumped up seeing two male twins had burst their way in. And judging by the force they used they weren't human. "Subaru search the place for her.I'll destroy the witnesses." Ordered the twin on the right. "Yeah yeah you always get to do the fun stuff Kamui." Said Subaru as his gaze shot toward the back room where the kids were sleeping. Mimiko not thinking quickly ran over and stood in front of the hall way entrance saying, "Who are you two! Don't think I'll let you back here!" "Move it girl you're in the way!" Yelled Subaru as Mimiko was sent flying to left and he didn't even touch her.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:46 pm

Jiro said, "I think you should calm down...before I hurt you both beyond recognition...if you set one foot in there where my brother is asleep you will pay horribly..." He knelt by Mimiko and realized she was badly hurt. "You have fifteen seconds to leave this apartment before I finish you both off..." His hand was on his hilt.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:57 pm

"Where is she!" Yelled Subaru his hand resting on the hilt of his own sword. "Don't be rash I think I know who this guy. Long black hair clad in red. He's silver blade brother." Said Kamui. "Oh? More of a reason to kill him!" Yelled Subaru flashing forward fast but when Mei appeared in front of Jiro he slid to a violent stop and rammed his sword into the ground to fast to avoid spearing her through. "Brother stop!" Cried Mei loudly. Mimiko who sat up holding a welt on her head said, 'Huh did you say brother...?" "Yes these two are my elder brothers!" Cried Mei loudly.

She then kicked Subaru in the shin and made him wince. Beating on his chest she cried, "You big meanie why do you always have to bully people! I'll never make any friends at this rate if you keep this up you brute!" "Wait so they didn't kidnap you?" Asked Subaru grabbing her by the back of her shirt holding her up in the air as her fists flailed. "No! When I got lost they found me and brought me back here!" Cried Mei struggling. "OK I'm really confused." Said Mimiko. "Mei Mei hold still you'll rip your dress and I ain't about to buy you a new one." Said Kamui walking over and grabbing his sister.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:59 pm

Jiro said, "You know for an older brother you certainly aren't gentle...isn't she supposed to be your dear younger sister? Be nicer to her, as I cannot stand those who pick on their younger siblings...being a brother myself." He said, "ANd why did she disappear from you two? With two twins it should have been easy to keep her close to you..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:07 pm

'You're in no place to lecture us. You don't know what she's capable of. Mei here has a power that'd even rip you in half. After all she is a pure blood. We're not really related by blood we're her guardians. It's been at least fifty years since she's turned us." Said Subaru. "Wait so you're saying Mei here... she was never human?" Asked Mimiko. "That's right she might not look it but she's about two hundred years old." Said Kamui. "But she's...." Said Mimiko and Subaru finished her statement saying, "She's just a girl yes but time passes differently for pure bloods after all."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:10 pm

Jiro said, "Well she is adorable...but are you two really capable of looking after her? After all she did disappear from your sight..." Jiro said, "Let's me put it this way...if I couldn't handle her, you couldn't handle a finger of her power..." He said, "Looking at your skill and power...you're no match for me let alone her."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:38 pm

"Aren't you a little bold for saying such things Silver Blade?" Asked Subaru. "Yes as my brother says. We may be young and lack the knowledge but we're well experienced. You cannot predict the outcome of a battle until it's been fought." Said Kamui. "Besides Mei here would never hurt us and we'd be willing to give our lives for her. After all she saved us from a life of starvation off the streets." Said Subaru. "We best be off though." Said Kamui. Mei walked up and said, "Sorry for the damages. But both you come to my home tomorrow. You'll be treated to lunch as an apology." Said Mei holding out a card with an address on it. Mimiko took it and Subaru lifted Mei onto his shoulders walking out of the place. Kamui picked up the the door and put it back onto it's hinges. He then left and Mimiko sighed and rubbed her head.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:41 pm

Jiro knelt by Mimiko's side and said, "Are you alright Mimiko? They seemed to have hit you pretty hard." Kotaro said, "Hey there's hot water again..hey Mimi you should take a bath!" Jiro jumped, "What is he doing up?" Kotaro said, "What I was snuggling Mei when suddenly she got up and left the room."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:47 pm

The next day came around and the three of them were walking the streets. Looking at the card Mimiko said, "It should be around here somewhere according to this little map on the card here. Stopping when she saw a huge mansion she said, "Don't tell me..." She saw Kamui and Subaru actually sword training with each other outside the front of the place. Both twins looked up seeing the three. Sheathing their blades they walked forward and both said at the same time, "Welcome to our home." "A little different aren't you two. When you're not so worried about your little sister." Said Mimiko. "Of course and our little mistress has been waiting for you." Said Subaru. "Please come this way follow us." Said Kamui. Mimiko smiled and Jiro at Kotaru saying, "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:05 am

Jiro said, "I agree..." He took Mimiko's hand and said softly to her, "Stay near me in here...I have a bad feeling something is going to happen..."

Jiro sat down near Mimiko. "So tell me more about you guys..."

They didn't get any further as a wall got blown off. "Jiro...Silver Blade...I've come for your head." Jiro sighed, "Can't get a moment's peace can I...' The guy slashed at him and he suddenly began steaming and Jiro was on his knees. "W....what the hell?" The guy laughed, "Aqua Blade...every hit will injure you far worse than just a blade...prepare for death...and yolu haven't drank for a week...I've been waiting for this..." A second appeared in the room and Kotaro vanished along with the second guy. The first guy began slashing at Jiro and Jiro was on the defensive, "And if anyone else interferes the cute little kid Kotaro will be doomed..." Jiro's eyes widened, "What did you do to him...I can't feel him..." The guy smirked, "He's unconscious...and we have a Kowloon child with him...if you don't surrender immediately he will be bitten..." Jiro said, "You little...bastard..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:18 am

Mimiko had jumped up and backed up fast that moment. Both Subaru and Kamui had split up fat Kamui getting Mei to safety and Subaru going after the one that had snatched Kotaru. Catching up with him he gave his sword a swing and cut the guys head off he caught Kotaru and was now face to face with the boy in his grip the Kowloon child in front of him now. He knew he had to take this cautiously one wrong move could cost him or the kid he had dearly.

Kamui who had himself guarding Mei said, "Silver Blade! I just got a message from my twin! Your brother is safe!" Mei stepped forward and suddenly her eyes glowed white and the vampire with the aqua blade was sent crashing out the window. "Go assist Subaru we got this small fry dealt with!" Said Kamui.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:23 am

He nodded, and picked up Mimiko and leapt out the window. He landed in the outside courtyard. "How dare you...you dare to use my brother as a hostage...you will all pay big time for that." He drew his sword and pointed it at the Kowloon child..."You will be the first to pay for that...no one hurts my brother and lives."

The man said, "So...a little girl chooses to fight me? Why do you fight me?" He paled suddenly "Wait you can't be...Mei the Vampire Slayer...a vampire that kills other vampires....that'd be impossible."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:49 am

The kowloon child suddenly went down when a gun shot went off. He vanished and turned to ashes. Mimiko saw a woman with a white lab coat and red hair and glasses came running up with a brown hair male. Subaru was still on guard but the woman said, "Forgive us for not getting here sooner." "Who are you people?" Asked Mimiko. "Oh sorry for my rude manners. My name is Karen Brown and this is my partner Ryo. We were just driving by when we saw smoke coming from this place. So we came by to come take a look." Said Karen.

An explosion rocked the area and the vampire Mei was fighting was seen running away screaming something about Mei being insane. Though a shot went off the bullet struck his back him falling forward turning the ash. Mimiko was startled to see Mei standing there holding the gun that had killed him. Her eyes were narrowed though she suddenly broke out into a smile and ran over saying, "You guys are okay right?"

"Yeah I guess you can say we're used to stuff like this happening." Said Mimiko. "Don't tell me you're that vampire slayer we heard stories about?" Asked Karen her eyes lighting up in excitement. "You're correct." Said Kamui landing by the group.

"Oh it really is you! You're so cute but deadly at the same time! Well that's what everyone says. I've read stories of you since I was just a little girl." Said Karen rattling on and on excited as he squeezed Mei into a gentle hug. Ryo laughed and said, "Sorry about my partner here. When it comes to these these things she's really easily excited."

Though his face became serious as he said, "More importantly even though we contained the outbreak of kowloon children occasionally there's a few stragglers left out needing to be taken care of. This is where me and Karen come in. We're not attention drawing people so it's natural the company would send people like us to take out the rest." "So I take it there's still a few out there?" Asked Mimiko. "Yes but it's nothing to worry about really. We're handling it quite well." Said Ryo.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:42 pm

Jiro said, "Interesting..." He suddenly pushed Mimiko out of the way as a spear came out of nowhere and got him in the chest, "Bastard..." He drew his blade and leapt onto the roof and cut another Kowloon Child into dust. He leapt down, "They really just don't give up do they..." He pulled out the spear and limped into the house.

Kotaro said, "Mimiko...can you help my brother? He really got hurt bad...he's hiding it but that spear really hurt him...badly..."

Meanwhile a girl in a pink and white kimono was watching the whole scene from a roof, "So...the Kowloon Children are still trying to make their comeback...not like I'll let them." She smiled and took a sip from her milk bottle, "Things are getting interesting now..." The girl wasn't too much older than Jiro, but she had been alive for 1000 years in reality.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Mimiko was fast to run after Jiro. She disappeared inside the house. "Subaru make sure no more enter." Said Mei firmly and Subaru aid, "Of course my lady." He jumped up and vanished. Inside the house Mimiko had found Jiro collapsed into the hall way. She got down in front of him and reached into her bag.

"I cant have you biting me every time you've been hurt so I talked to the company. Here drink this." Said Mimiko pulling out a pouch. "No need to worry it's from where I work so it's not tainted or anything... besides..." She blushed and said, "It's taken from me... I got a few more on hand just in case."

Mei came walking up and said, "You might want to be back on your feet fast Silver Blade. I have a feeling this is just the beginning. It's safe for now but for how long is the problem." She then held something out to Mimiko wrapped in a cloth. Mimiko took it and unwrapped it to reveal the gun. "Why you giving me this?" Asked Mimiko. "Because there may be a time when he's not in the situation where he can save you. I'll be supplying you the bullets so don't worry." Said Mei.

"I never used a gun though..." Said Mimiko. "Kamui can teach you he's a sharp shooter mind you." Said Mei. "Yes and he's also not a human. So his vision has to be a lot better then my own." Said Mimiko. "Well there's always the other option. Give up your humanity in order to fight this through. It's been fifty years since I last shared my blood. Perhaps you may be next." Said Mei smiling and showing off her fangs.

Mimiko skidded back fast crying, "Whoa! Whoa! You're really creeping me out!" "Think about it as you are you'll only end up killed sooner or later. I know for a fact that they didn't want Silver Blade here because everywhere he shows trouble comes. And since you're in charge of him you'll be top of the list for those who come after him. Just think it over and you should feel honored she's actually offering." Said Kamui walking up.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Jiro said, "Kamui...I would think that it should be your lady or myself who turns her if anyone does...you have received her blood though you were once a human, therefore Mei's power is far greater than yours. I too have more power due to who in particular turned me...the Queen of all vampires who never shares blood saved me...Alice..." He slowly got to his feet, "Mimiko...thank you..." He said, "But what do these Kowloon children want...I mean what is their main objective..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:26 pm

"You have a lot to learn Silver Blade. Only pure bloods can turn humans into vampires. If she accepts I'll give her mine in order to keep her from being killed in this god forsaken war." Said Mei. Mimiko looked at Jiro then at Mei. Her head lowered and she said, "I... well... will I be strong... If you do this will I be able to surely guard myself?" Mimiko gave a firm stare to Mei.

"Yes but as all vampires are you'll be weak to silver and it's usually either yes or no if you can walk in daylight or not. Please know this the process is also extremely painful. I'm sure Jiro can tell you even Kamui here can what its like." Said Mei.

Mimiko sighed and said, "I want to be of some use to you Jiro. I... I... don't want to be a burden!" She then looked at Mei and said, "I'll do it!" Subaru appeared and he and Kamui both grabbed Mimiko that moment and had her get onto her knees. Mei pulled out a knife that moment and cut her wrist saying, "You choose wisely. Now lay her down you two and open your mouth."

As she found herself held to the floor that moment. Her eyes closed tight and she opened her mouth. Mei held her wrist over Mimiko's mouth and her blood dripped in As Mimiko swallowed her eyes opened as her vision begin to blur. It seemed seconds after that a loud scream was heard through he mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts   Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eternal Blood Brothers: Rising Conflicts
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next