Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Shortcomings and the Retribution

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:57 pm

When the next day came around it was like an all out war had broken out in the dojo. Both Shiro and Shimei were in an all out battle to test what he learned. Shimei was getting out of breath. Though when Shiro ended up freezing him where he stood he said, “Not bad kid but it’s still weak enough for me to break.” Holding out his hands Shimei said, “I evoke Swords of Mana!” He then cut himself free and moved back saying, “Come now don’t take all day try and knock me senseless boy! Use the next spell!” He held up the swords and got into a defensive position.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:00 am

Shiro said, "Let's see...how well you hold up...I evoke Thunder of Heaven!" He raised his hands and lightening began coursing through his body, "FIRE!" He waved his hand and a blast of lightening shot through the air towards Shimei.

Sakura said, "Sooooo Rin...how was it?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:11 am

Shimei ditched the swords fast and quickly said, “Resistance Conjuration!” A barrier surrounded him but it shattered and he landed on his side with a thud. “Winner Emiya Shiro.” Said Assassin waving a flag. He then sighed and tossed it over his shoulder saying, “Can I go now this is degrading even for me.” “Yeah but I can’t feel my legs you mind helping me up first?” Asked Shimei as he sat up dizzy.

“It was just fine I did more then you could ever give him.” Said Rin as she was cooking.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:13 am

Sakura looked down, "I could have given him that too you know...damnit now I want him..." She looked so sad. Rider said, "Well you missed your chance you should have just told him how you felt before Rin did." Sakura said, "You think I don't know that...blast it..."

Shiro said, "You alright Shimei? I wasn't expecting that to break through...too many late nights?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:30 am

“Shimei coughed up blood that moment and Assassin dropped him startled. “I take that as a no you better go get Rin.” Said Assassin. “No... I’m fine he just hit me pretty hard. And dropping me doesn’t help you know?” He stood up and wheezed slightly saying, “So far we’ve only completed phase one of your training Emiya. It takes years to become a highly skilled Magus. My goal is to get you to become a full fledged one in a month.” Rin came walking in that moment to hear that. “Is that even humanly possible? It took you years to become this good. How’s Shiro going to progress that fast?” Asked Rin. “Thanks to the extra training you gave him he’s going to be just fine. I have faith in the boy and besides he’s picked up things quite fast.” Said Shimei.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:35 am

Shiro said, "Well I'm not anything really that special but I'll work hard."

Sakura gave Shimei a hug, "Well I'll be nursing you to health after each training moment." She smiled and kissed his cheek, "Is there anything I can do?"

Rider smiled and helped Shimei and Sakura to Shimei's room.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:49 am

Shimei collapsed onto the bed and groaned saying, “Shit Emiya really hurt me my whole body is aching...” Rin sighed and said, “Maybe you’re just getting old.” “Do I look like I got gray hair! The only reason I’ll be going gray is if I even live that long. With my heavily weak immune system I was told I’d be lucky if I made it past forty.” “Does Taiga know this?” Asked Rin. “Yeah... but none the less I don’t think I should really stay with her... Last thing I need is to marry her and die a few years later.” Rin’s eyes went wide and Shimei said, “Shit I shouldn’t have said that! Not a word you hear me!” Rin just smirked saying, “Not a word cross my heart hope to die and stick a needle in my eye.”
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:57 am

Sakura said, "If you need anything let me know Shimei, oh and I'll be there for you as much as I can be." She said, "Just let me know if you want anything...oh and Rin...I need your help with something later...just come to my room...I moved in here to make it easier to take care of Shiro and Rin." She smiled at Rin, "After all she's my darling sister and I want to make sure that she and Shiro are taken care of." She kissed Rin on the cheek, "I love you sis." Sakura giggled happily.

Shiro said, "I still need to get stronger..." He closed his eyes and created water torrents and lightening around him. "Aqua Striking Tornado..." He closed his eyes and kept it going.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:49 pm

Rin just sighed and said, "Get some rest Shimei." "I wish you girls would stop treating me like I'm eighty years old." Said Shimei and Rin laughed. She then went to cook lunch.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:52 pm

Shiro helped Rin in the kitchen and the two of them cut vegetables and ingredients together for a few minutes before they worked on separate parts of the dishes, "For the first time in a long time...I truly feel relaxed..."

Sakura giggled and said, "I don't know if Taiga will be a good choice to nurse you back to health Shimei...Miss Taiga has a habit of being...over exuberant in her efforts...which may hurt you more..."

Rider said, "And if Shimei is really nice and asks me maybe I'll model for him."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:59 pm

"I happen to love her over hyper personality and trust me I've been stepped on quite a few times by her and I'm used to it." Said Shimei. "Isn't it just cute puppy love then?" Teased Rin. "Like you're one to talk it took you ages to fess up to Shiro." Said Shimei sitting down. "A lot's been going on thank you very much." Said Rin with a huff.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:02 pm

Rider sat down next to her Master and said, "Well remember Master Shimei if you need anything do tell me...I will gladly do anything to help you." Sakura flashed an almost evil grin for a split second before returning to her normal smile, "I will go make us some tea..."

She passed Taiga who tripped as she entered Shimei's room, "Every time..." Sakura said softly as she went to make tea.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:10 pm

"Whew I made it with three seconds to spare!" Said Taiga. "You were on a time limit?" Asked Rin. "Of course I never failed to make it before noon." Said Taiga taking a seat next to Shimei. She looked at him and frowned suddenly. "What why the face?" Asked Shimei giving a nervous smile. "Sakura extra veggies for Shimei. I can tell he hasn't been up to par because of how pale he looks. He needs to get better." Said Taiga. "I told you winter is when I'm at my worst. Well fall and winter so I'm going to be sick every so often." Said Shimei. "Eat up!" Said Taiga placing a big bowl of vegetables in front of him. Shimei sighed and said, "I feel like a kid being forced to eat his food."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:13 pm

Rider said, "When one is sick being like a child is a good thing...right Taiga?" She smiled at her and whispered, "You're a lucky girl I wouldn't let go of him if I were you."

Sakura began slicing up vegetables and saw Shiro and Rin in the dojo practicing magic together.

Shiro said, "So that's how you use your shot magic...I only did it once on fluke...have you figured out reinforcement magic yet Rin?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:35 pm

"Yes but be careful where you aim you put a hole in my good blouse." Said Rin with a sigh. She then smiled and said, "Your magic is second nature to me and mine is a lot stronger then yours while Shimei's is stronger then mine probably."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:37 pm

He smiled and brushed her hair out of her eyes, "I will make sure I get you a new blouse...and I may not be as good of a magus as you are...but I still love you Rin." He said, "I still need to learn a lot of magic...I still don't think magic should be used lightly though...nor should it really be hidden because it should be used to help people not hurt people." He said, "Still I am glad you stayed...what changed your mind Rin?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:47 pm

"Not sure really I guess I'd just miss everyone too much to leave you all behind like that." Said Rin smiling at Shiro. She then took his hand and said, "Shall we go see if the food is ready? I'm sure Sakura has made her usual favorites and all this training has made me hungry. She then pulled him out of the dojo. After that everyone settled down for lunch finally. Everyone was gaping at Rin though who had eaten like four bowls of food alone before she was fully satisfied. "What?" She asked seeing everyone stare. "You got Taiga's new record of eating like a horse." Said Shimei.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:48 pm

Shiro blinked, "Rin are you alright? I've never seen you eat that much in a whole day...I mean its fine it means you are healthy its just surprising." Sakura said, "Sis...are you feeling okay?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:52 pm

"I don't know what the big fuss is you guys. I just had a little extra is all." Said Rin. "A little you even ate the spicy stuff and nobody barely touches that." Said Shimei. "WHAT MY MEATBALLS!!" Cried Taiga loudly seeing the dish empty. She grabbed Shiro shaking him saying, "Next time control your woman Shiro!" "Come now Taiga dear you had more then enough with Rin. Now the rest of us need to eat." Said Shimei reaching for a dish. Though he found it empty as well. "How does take out sound everyone my treat." Said Shimei with a smile.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Shiro said, "Sounds good Shimei..." He looked at Rin a little surprised, "Rin...are you..." He thought then shook his head.

Sakura whispered, "Sis I want to talk to you can we talk in private before we get takeout?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:50 pm

"You guys are being way over paranoid. I'm going to do my homework now if you don't mind." Said Rin standing up and leaving. "Way to eat us out of the house!" Whined Taiga after her.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Sakura said, "Sis wait just a minute." She had the same tone Rin had used on many people and her eyes were stern, "I'm worried about you so you're going to use this." She tossed her a box which had pregnancy tests. She whispered to Rin, "You two went at it and I just want to be sure...you're eating like a girl who is pregnant which is fine but if you're not then you're just hungry, if you are we need to plan understood? I will NOT take no for an answer."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:05 pm

"Honestly you think I'm pregnant after our first night. Fine I'll take it and I'll prove you wrong." Said Rin as she disappeared. Though a half an hour later a loud yell was heard through the place and Shimei saw Rin running toward Shiro's room. "I guess it was positive..." Muttered Shimei he then went back to his book. "Honestly what are you Shiro look its positive!" Said Rin grabbing him. "I didn't want to believe it so I took the test three times all came out positive!" Said Rin.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:06 pm

Shiro blushed, "You're pregnant that was quick?" He put his arms around her, "Really? Wow...I had a thought you might be with how much you were eating but I wasn't sure." Sakura leaned against the wall, "So what are you going to do about this Sempai?" Shiro said, "What any man would do...raise the child. I have no regrets about it and actually I'm happy about it." He took Rin's hands in his, "You think it's a boy or a girl?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:42 pm

"Shiro do you not realize what the severity of this situation is! You got some psychopath after you and my college career is wrecked! Meaning my life is ruined and the baby will be in danger!" Said Rin furiously in tears. "You don't mean that Rin. I think that's just the pregnancy talking for you. The kid will be fine and there will be plenty of people to babysit and I'm teaching Shiro how to fight back and protect himself." Said Shimei.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shortcomings and the Retribution
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Essence  :: Roleplaying :: Anime Based Roleplaying-
Jump to: