Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Shortcomings and the Retribution

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
holymao229

The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:59 pm

Shiro sighed then said, "I'll fix up this place...everyone just go and wait for Tea..." He began cleaning up the mess.

Rider said, "I'd like to apologize for Master Shimei...sometimes he gets a tad overzealous...so please try not to hate him over it." Shiro patted Rider on the head, "It isn't a huge deal...messes can always be cleaned up...lives cannot be restored...no one died or got seriously injured so it will be alright." Rider smiled then gave him a simple hug then went to Shimei's room, "Master...may I ask what that was all about? You seem to be in a more annoyed mood than you usually get."

Sakura came into the living room where Rin and Illiya were and served them tea, "Is Shiro not done with cleaning?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:05 pm

"It's nothing that concerns you Rider it's been forever since I've gone all out and besides that cocky swordsman was asking for an ass kicking so I gave it to him." Said Shimei.

Rin sighed and said, "That Shimei I swear he's some piece of work and a twisted person at that." "He's really good at masking that personality of his though. But enough about him what's the deal with you and Shiro Rin?" Asked Illiya making the girl choke on her tea. "Least of my worries is getting a boyfriend. I have college to to worry about." Said Rin sticking her nose into the air. Illiya just laughed and said, "Meaning he's free game for me!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:08 pm

Sakura said, "Not if Shiro is in love with Rin." Shiro walked in just as Sakura said that and nearly tripped right into the table, "W-what?" Sakura said, "Oh I KNOW your feelings...you blush everytime you look at her...just ask her out already." Shiro said, "She's right here you know..." Sakura said, "So? Shiro you're a man now if you want a girl you have to ask her." Shiro blushed, "W-well...she said she..." Sakura rolled her eyes, "Do what you want..." She served him some tea as he sat down next to Rin.

Rider invisible...pushed Rin close to Shiro and whispered to Rin's ear, "You're so stubborn you know that? Just admit it to yourself then it will be easy." Rider left the room invisible still.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Shimei came walking in that moment saying, "Hello everyone." Though Rin splashed her now cold tea on him and sad, "Drop the act you! We all know your personality now so why hide it!" "You really think you got me figured out? I ain't acting for one and two you need to put less sugar in your tea now I'm all sticky." Said Shimei running his fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Shiro sighed and said, "Rin come on..." He took her hand and said, "I want to go for a walk..." Rider whispered to him, "I'll be behind you invisible just in case..." Shiro said, "Come on Rin..." He walked with her out of the house and went to the bridge of the city and said, "Rin...I know you're focused on your college...but were you serious about that being your only focus?"

Sakura said, "Shimei you were really mean back there to Assassin when he originally only wanted you to rest because he was concerned for your welfare. It was not fair or right that you picked a fight with him over it. I really think you should apologize."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Rin didn't say a word she just looked at him and said, "You heard me carrying on my familys magic is my top priority and since Shimei is giving you his there's no reason why we should mix that way. That's not the only reason though the fact is there's a chance doing such a thing could put us both in danger. Like for instance a hostage situation it's as Shimei says never underesitmate what the enemy could do. You always need to think two steps ahead or more of your opponent."

Shimei and Assassin both looked at each other. Iliiya jumped onto Shimei's back and stretched his cheeks saying, "Apologizzzzeeeeee!!!"
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:29 pm

Shiro said, "Maybe so Rin...well at least think about it...for the end of the war...I don't even know what will happen with the servants this time...whether they will return to their own time or stay in ours...or whether Saber will even come back...I mean if she messed with her history in her timeline she may not have been chosen as a Servant at all...so I don't know..."

Sakura said, "Come now Shimei...just apologize and get it out of the way...it will make you feel good about the situation at the very least...besides Illiya will not give up until you do...she's adorable that way...oh and Illiya you know if Rin is stubborn about it and you try to get Shiro it will make her jealous..." She whispered that part to Illiya, "If you try that will be a very interesting situation indeed...if she doesn't get jealous, then she doesn't have feelings for him...if she does however well we'll see...want to try?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Rin just looked at Shiro and before he could react she just jerked him over and kissed him deeply. "You really are an idiot but despite that... Shiro... I love you..." She said after she pulled away. She then turned and ran off back to the house after that.

When she and Shiro had returned Shimei was wrestling against Illiya and Sakura both girls trying to make him apologize. "Gah if you stretch my face out any further I'm gonna get wrinkles before fifty!" Whined Shimei loudly. "Apologize then I'll let go!" Said Illiya. "No way in fucking hell I have my pride!" Said Shimei. Rin walked up and pinched Shimei on his back. “Ow ow okay I’m sorry I’m sorry!” Yelled Shimei loudly. The girls let him go and he moved back so fast he hit the back wall a basket falling onto his head. Everyone was now laughing at him. Even Assassin had a smirk. “Well I see you girls been busy while we been gone.” Said Rin smiling as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Shiro sat down next to Rin and Sakura grinned and looked at Rin almost knowing...however she knew that Illiya would be clueless and true to form in a few seconds Shiro would be pounced and dragged off to bed.

Rider meanwhile was hiding away from Shimei because she was having a hard time not laughing her ass off at her poor Master who got gang raped by a bunch of girls.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:45 pm

The next morning Shimei was drilling Shiro on some offense abilities. Making the boy stand up straight Shimei said, “Posture is wrong clear all thoughts from your brain. And watch, repeat, and do exactly as me.” Shimei held out his palm and said, “I evoke Screamer's Assault of Water!” A quick jet of water shot out and hit the wall in front of them.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Shiro coughed as he faced against Shimei and repeated the words, "I evoke Screamer's Assault of Water!" He was in the right position and a jet of water shot out and hit the water and used his own brand of magic to make it last longer and swept it around and poor Sakura in her white outfit was soaked, "Oh jeez sorry Sakura are you alright?" Sakura said, "I'm fine..." She said, "I will just have to dry my clothes is all." She slipped off her shirt and saw Shimei staring, "What is it? I'm wearing a bra..." She yawned and hung her shirt up to dry. Shiro said, "Errr...Sakura?" Sakura said, "Yes?" Shiro said, "You do realize you're...um not wearing a bra right?" Sakura looked down, squeeked and covered her chest, "What the...I could have sworn I put one on......ILLIYA!" She raced over to Illiya, "You took off my bra you little scamp!" She picked her up and hugged her to her, "Face your punishment!"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Rin came walking in saying, “Lunch is ready you t- WHOA!” She cut off and slipped and Shimei was fast to catch her and set her outside the door. “Our training is done because my stomach says its time to eat and so does Rin.” Grabbing a mop he added a little magic and it started mopping the water on its own. That was until it turned around and cracked him upside his head repeatedly. Grabbing it he wrestled with it that was until Rin said, “N o so almighty now are we hmm?” “Oh shush these spells aren’t my specialty.” Said Shimei.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:06 pm

Shiro took the bewitched mop, "Trace On...reconditioning complete...activate..." He placed the mop on the floor and it began doing a little dance as it mopped up the water, "Rin Shimei are you two alright?" He looked at Rin concerned as she had slipped into water.

Meanwhile Sakura was snuggling Illiya, "You are the cutest girl in the whole world yes you are!"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:09 pm

“Oh lovely so the amateur can do it but I can’t?” Asked Shimei rubbing his head. Rin just laughed and said, “He sure showed you now come you two before lunch gets cold.” She then left and Shimei followed. Prying Illiya from Sakura along the way soon they all sat down for lunch.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:13 pm

Sakura stretched until Shiro whispered, "Sakura you still have no shirt on." She squeeked ran into the kitchen and put on her apron, "Um...I wasn't exactly meaning that." She grinned and said, "What is Rin worried about competition huh?" Shiro said, "That's not exactly...fair is it?" Sakura said, "Don't forget Rin I've been in love with Shiro since before you even met him...so that means it's a competition. You don't mind that do you sis? I know how competitive you are." Shiro blushed, "Wait a minute don't I get a say in this?" Sakura said, "Maybe you do maybe you don't...but I can say this...Rin and I must compete for your heart considering how long I've loved you Shiro."

She sat Illiya near her and got her some more rice knowing how much she loved rice with pickles and fish.

Rider grinned and said, "This will get interesting..." She licked her blade watching. Shiro shuddered, "I hate when Rider does that..."

Rider sat down for dinner as well right next to Shimei, "Well at least my master is sexy..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:37 pm

“Now wait just a darn minute! Number one I decline your challenge! Number two if you liked him so damn much you should have asked him first! I don’t have time to play these childish games now if you’ll excuse me I’m taking my dinner to my room so I can continue my studying!” She then stood up and left after that. “Real smooth young lady it’s obvious she’s stressed with all the work she’s been doing. I should know because I work at the university she goes too. The teachers are not easy on their students.” Said Shimei.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:41 pm

Sakura pouted then raced after Rin, "Oh come on Rin I tried so many times to tell him I liked him but it just didn't work he didn't hear me..." She laid her head on Rin's lap, "Sis...I'm sorry I can't help feeling this way anymore than you can't help it...so what do we do then?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Though Sakura was pulled out and the door was closed as Shimei was sitting in front of it to stop anyone from coming in. “So tell me what’s really going on?” Asked Shimei looking at her. Seeing the tears start to fall from Rin’s face he knew something was up. “I was offered a scholarship to go to America and study over seas. I have one week to decide if I want to take it or not. Naturally why I’m upset is because I guess I’m kinda hoping Shiro just gets over himself and tells me to stay. But if he doesn’t make a move I’m more then likely going to take the offer. I won’t be back for at least four years if I do... And Sakura pressuring and everyone else just seems to be getting in the way making my chances higher of taking the scholarship.” Said Rin. “So you’re saying if Emiya asks you to stay you will?” Asked Shimei. “Pretty much..” Said Rin softly.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Shiro however heard that and quickly went to his room, "She's leaving? I had no idea...now what do I do...if I tell her to stay it upsets everyone...if I don't tell her to stay everyone is happy save Rin...god why did it have to be so complicated..." He thought.

Sakura thought, "Sis....why did you have to consider that...we'll miss her so much..."

Rider said, "Miss Rin if I may...if you truly like Shiro just get him to say to stay...honestly if you want to stay then choose to stay...if you want to go then go...you shouldn't have to have Shiro ask you to stay to make you stay...its your choice and no one else's. What'd be a better idea is if you decided based on what you felt was right."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Rin just looked at Rider and said, “You know you’re right... How could I be so selfish I mean that wasn’t right of me to make him choose. I’m going to stay that’s it I have to go take care of some business I’ll be back in a few. After that she rushed out of the house.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:22 pm

6 days later...Shiro was moping around a bit thinking Rin was about to leave for good. Sakura tried to give him something to eat but he wasn't hungry.

Sakura said, "Rin when do you plan to tell him you're not going on the trip...are you planning to disappear for a day then come back on the 8th day when he's out and about and surprising him in his room?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:35 pm

‘It’s my business Sakura anyways it’s time to head out now.” Said Rin as she left. She didn’t return that night though the next day when Shiro went to his room after he had eaten he’d be in for a shock. Rin had practically fallen asleep she had waited that long for him to come. She lay on his bed out like a light a book next to her.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:39 pm

Shiro came in finally around 9pm and turned on his light and stared almost in shock, Rin was laying there bathed in the lamplight, "She's...beautiful..." He moved close to her and stroked her hair, "I didn't think you were staying...why are you still here?" He sat down next to her and stroked her hair, "I didn't have much of a reason to come home...I had no idea you were staying..." He moved close to her and kissed her softly on the lips. He smiled and put his arms around her waist and turned off the light and let her rest against him.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:45 pm

Rin just looked at him before pinching his side slightly muttering, “You idiot I waited all afternoon for you.” She then sat up saying, “I’m so sorry for being so selfish how could I make you choose for me like that. I can’t believe how stupid I was.” She then pinned him down and kissed him deeply. “Now how shall I make you pay for making me wait here all day for you?” She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:50 pm

He blushed and held her in his arms, "I'm sure you'll think of something...you always do..." He kissed her hungrily and rubbed her sides, "I love you Rin..."

Sakura went to check on them and heard lots of moaning, "Wow I didn't think they'd be going at it already." She smiled then went to her room. She snuggled to Illiya...and said, "We lost our chance with him...Rin really did capture his heart."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shortcomings and the Retribution
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Essence  :: Roleplaying :: Anime Based Roleplaying-
Jump to: