Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Shortcomings and the Retribution

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
holymao229

The Shortcomings and the Retribution Empty
PostSubject: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:37 am

Upon winning the Holy Grail war, Saber had returned to her hometime and it made Shiro depressed. However he had a bad feeling...it was not the end...his wish to prevent the holy grail war from happening ever again was not granted...so he had to make another wish...a simple wish to be able to have Saber come back one day.

Two years had passed since the holy grail war had ended.

Shiro was walking back from his last day of school and he sighed, The girls from the grail wars had not left his place since joining him there...Tohsaka and Illiya were especially helpful...he had learned more magic than he thought he had been aware of...

As he got near his home something made him pause. "Something...is starting...I hope Saber returns soon..." He picked up his kendo stick from the side of the gate. He went to Tohsaka, "Something feels off...like something is beginning...I just can't place my finger on it." He sighed and shook his head, "It feels like I felt when I first met Saber..."

Sakura said, "Dinner will be ready in a moment...any news on Saber?" Shiro shook his head, "Unfortunately not...I still haven't seen her...after the confrontation." He had to fill in Sakura on the war after she was injured by an invisible servant.

Shiro sat down next to Illiya and Tohsaka and said, "Strange...isn't it? Before that war, we'd never have all been together and now we're all in one house..." Sakura nodded, "Well it was you who brought us together Shiro, even after Illiya and Tohsaka lost their servants in that war you didn't turn your back on them. It's what makes you so special." Shiro said, "I guess so, still Archer, I wonder how he's faring in his own time."

Meanwhile on Mount Fuji...

"The Grail War was a success...and we found out more about the Magi of the present...very good work..." The church master and guardian of the rules who had explained everything to Shiro in the beginning said, "It was very well done wasn't it...so the next phase of our plan is beginning I take it." The first voice spoke again, "Indeed...Take your servant but don't be noticed yet...Shiro is the biggest threat to our plans...prepare the finishing touch...without Saber he is finished." The church master said, "As you wish...what about Rin?" The voice said, "She will not be a threat to me...do what you will with her." The church master left with the female servant at his side. "Go invisible...Blaster..." The girl smiled then vanished...her original name was Cleopatra..and she was a powerful magic class servant.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:48 am

"Hey you little brat that meatball was mine!" Taiga fumed at the girl who giggled. "Sorry but you snooze you lose." Said Illiya with a smile. "It ain't fair I have not had a decent meal since all you girls had decided to stick around!" Whined Taiga loudly. "Honestly you're still making a fuss about that? It's only been six months and you should be over it by now." Said Tohsaka with a sigh. "She looked at Shiro and said, "Honestly how did you ever put up with her in the past Shiro?" "You just name it and I can take her out before she even knows it." Said Illiya giggling. Rin sighed and said, "Please do it'd be a heck of a lot quieter around here."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:54 am

Shiro said, "Honestly that's not necessary. Taiga please do settle down, we can always make more food." Sakura beamed and said, "I figured this would happen so I made a whole extra big bowl. And be nice Illiya what did I teach you about manners?"

Shiro finished his share then said, "Thank you very much for dinner Sakura it was amazing as usual." Sakura blushed and said, "It was no problem." He said, "I'll take care of the dishes so do please relax for a while." He picked up the dishes after everyone had finished and tossed the last meatball to Rin, "Enjoy Rin." He walked into the kitchen and began doing dishes. He looked at the picture of Saber that he had convinced her to take during the war, "I really wish you would come back already Saber. Everyone misses you here, even Taiga."

The church master entered the church and smiled to himself, "Well isn't this interesting...Blaster...what is the situation in town?" Blaster appeared and said, "Well Shiro still has his harem of females living at his house...the teacher now is visiting all the time." The master said, "Very good...capture the teacher and we'll draw out Shiro." She said, "As you wish." She vanished again.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:08 am

After dishes were done Taiga left with Sakura saying, "We'll see you three tomorrow!" After they left Rin couldn't help but have a strange feeling. Though she looked up when a man came walking up to the gate. "Oh Shimei you didn't have to come here." Said Taiga. "Now what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't come pick up my woman from where she was?" Asked Shimei with a smile. "Boyfriend huh so Taiga does this mean you'll stop eating here like a pig every day?" Asked Illiya popping up beside her. "You little brat scram!" Yelled Taiga loudly. Illiya laughed and ran off. "Kids these days I don't know how you handle them. Thank god I'm a college professor." Said Shimei laughing. "Enough let's go now shall we? No need to tell the whole neighborhood." Said Taiga giving a nervous laugh as she pushed Shimei along. "Whoa whoa easy on the suit. I just got this thing dry cleaned this morning." Said Shimei and the two disappeared.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:18 am

Shiro's eyes went wide for a split second and dropped a plate. He groaned then cleaned it up then went to Rin's room and knocked, "Rin...I need to talk to you..."

Sakura walked in by accident, "Oh sorry Taiga...I was just coming in to get the Futons." She blushed then got the Futons and left quickly. "Wish she'd stop making out here." She got the beds ready for everyone then went to her room to rest up.

Blaster sensed the area, "So a master is here...and not one of the three we know of...how interesting..." She vanished and went back to report.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:25 am

"Whoa hold on Taiga I forgot something in my car. Let me go fetch it and no you can't come because it's a gift for you now wait here please." Said Shimei backing out of the room.

Rin opened the door and said, "I sense something strange so now I know what you mean Shiro. It feels like the foggy presence of a master but how's that possible... It just can't be."

Standing at his car Shimei said to the woman who appeared, "Rider did you sense it? I need you to go after that servant. Don't do anything don't be seen just see which building or general area she does go to and report back immediately." He then took the flowers he brought back to Taiga.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:28 am

Rider nodded then moved like the wind through the trees. She followed until she saw the servant enter the church. She turned and returned and became invisible and whispered to her master that the girl entered the church.

Shiro said, "Its strange...but I have been feeling a bit on edge the past few days...and I swear to god I saw Rider at some point...maybe I'm imagining it..." He said, "Rin...I must admit you've really been fun to be living with...if I had thought that when I first met you in school I'd have thought I was a bit crazy, but you've really...well made it more relaxing around here, thank you." He looked on her desk and saw a picture of Archer and Saber, "You miss them too huh."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:39 am

"Yes but it can't be helped Shiro it's not good. This day dreaming really has to stop we got bigger things to deal with like college and such. Honestly I miss them too but I'm just glad we made it out alive you should go to bed now. Try not to worry so much okay?" She then closed the door to her room.

The next morning though she had startled awake feeling strange again. Entering the dining area she saw everyone else. But when her eyes rested onto Shimei a sharp pain went through her head and she toppled side ways.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:43 am

Shiro quickly caught her and glanced at Shimei then picked her up and carried her to Saber's old room. He sat her down on the Futon and said, "Rin are you alright?" He noticed she didn't look well, "I noticed you looked at Shimei right before you went down."

Meanwhile Blaster said, "What are your orders?" The church master said, "Simply put...wait until Shiro goes to his school to pick up his last information packet...its then you strike...don't worry about that master you sensed...he will be going to work and his servant will be with him. Kill Shiro without delay." She said, "As my master commands." Blaster vanished to await Shiro.

Shiro said, "Rin...I know we have college and everything coming up, and I'm glad we got in the same one." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:59 am

"Heaven only knows how you got into a university Shiro." Said Rin softly. She then sat up saying, "All joking aside that Shimei he's a Magus just like me. But something about him feels odd and it's not just because he feels exceptionally strong either. I just hope this feeling I'm getting is wrong. Because he has to be a high class one and I wouldn't want to mess with someone that strong. Just be careful today." After that breakfast was taken care off and Shimei went to work. Taiga had left as well so now it was just Shiro and Rin walking together. "Well this is where we part good luck today Shiro I'll see you when you get home." Said Rin as she walked down the opposite side of the street where the college was and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:14 pm

Shiro walked into the school and picked up his last pamphlets he needed for the college tuition. He looked around the school one more time, "Tomorrow is the first day of the college...I can't believe my time here is over." He looked around remembering all the times he had been here...he went by the hallway where he fought Shinji...and also where they took out the seals that self replicated. "This place holds a lot of memories for me..." He had a memory of Saber. "I hope she managed to fix up her mistake...but I wonder who became King Arthur instead." He thought as he walked past his old classroom. There was someone inside...a girl. He said, "You know the school is closed right?" The girl smirked, "Oh I know...but I was waiting for you Shiro...come on." She took his hand and whisked him out of the school, "Hey wait a second hold on...what are you...doing?"

The girl smirked as they reached the area where he had fought Rider one on one. "Why are we...here?" The girl smirked, "For your death of course...my master demands it." She changed into Blaster who drew an assault rifle like weapon. Shiro dove behind a tree and reinforced it to act as a shield and quickly created a bow and a set of arrows, "Are you crazy? What exactly do you hope to accomplish here?" Blaster merely said, "Nothing...save my master's wishes...there is something coming and you are in the way...therefore I'm so sorry...but you must die..." She began firing and Shiro stayed behind the tree, "Come on really? How am I supposed to defend against that?" He began thinking then quickly picked up another branch and turned it into a sword and then picked up a rock and turned it into a shield and charged Blaster using the shield to block the bullets as it was made of bullet proof metal and began attacking Blaster.

A few minutes later though Blaster got a shot through the shield then fired four more hitting his arms and legs. Shiro fell to his knees, "I can't die here...I still haven't saved anyone..." He thought as he was on his knees. Blaster said, "You don't have any choice in the matter...when you see Shinji in the after life...tell him I said..."Like a bitch"...he'll know what I mean...I thought the hero of the grail wars would have put up more of a fight...looks like you're nothing without the slutty bitch." Shiro's eyes lit up, "Don't...TALK ABOUT SABER LIKE THAT!!!" He didn't even think as the Excalibur...the real one appeared in his hand and he cut off her arms. He coughed up blood and Blaster growled and said, "You....die now..." Her eyes began to glow.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:36 pm

"I evoke The One-thousand Bones Of Vi'phuro!" Called out a voice. A bunch of skeletons piled onto her and slammed her into the ground. Footsteps were heard as someone approached. "Honestly I can't have one day without dealing with a mess like this." Said Shimei as he stopped in front of the two. "Rider come forth and finish this garbage off." Ordered Shimei. He then grabbed Shiro by moving the boy out of the way as he jumped back with him.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:41 pm

Rider appeared and said, "Shiro...its good to see you alive...maybe not well but alive..." Shiro said, "Rider...but you..." He closed his eyes and fell unconscious.

Rider said, "Sorry Blaster...but this ends now..." She slashed Blaster five times killing her. "Seriously...attacking him without provocation...how sad are you...I hope your master dies...I'll make sure of it." She disappeared and landed nearby the house and rested in the dojo.

Shiro awoke a few hours later to Rin staring at him, "Rin? What...happened? Last thing I remembered was being attacked by Blaster...and Rider is back...does that mean Archer is coming back?" He looked at himself and saw he was still injured, "Jeez...I didn't think that girl was a servant in disguise...I didn't even know they had come back..." He said, "And Shimei...is either a Caster or a Magus I'm not sure...but he called Rider to him so he's one or the other." He groaned and tried to get up.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:55 pm

"What nonsense are you blabbing Shiro? Shimei went out of town when he left the house this morning. He won't be back till tomorrow. As for who found you it was me and you have no wounds. Anyways I think you been over working yourself too much. Now get some rest and dinner will be ready soon." Said Rin with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Shiro said, "What are you talking about Rin? I know what happened..." He blinked, "But...that's impossible..." He stood up and said, "I know she's here and I'll find her..." He walked around and sensed the area and soon he found her. "I know you're here Rider." Rider appeared and smiled, "So you didn't lose your memories...I'll have to talk to Shimei about his spells." Shiro said, "Why did he do that?" Rider said, "He doesn't wish to expose himself just yet...I would appreciate it if you keep it to yourself." Shiro said, "And why should I do that?" She smiled and said, "Because he's not a threat to you...he has his reasons though." She said, "At some point we'll do some sparring...I know you're rusty." She vanished and Shiro sighed, "Jeez..."

Shiro went out for groceries and came back to find Sakura sitting near the kitchen, "I've made some dinner for you Shiro...everyone else has already eaten..." Shiro said, "Sakura..." Sakura said, "For the record I believe you about Shimei...I've felt weird around him for days now." Shiro helped her up and said, "Keep it to yourself for now...I know who and what he is...just not why he wants to remain silent for now."

The two sat down to dinner, "I wonder when Saber will come back from her trip." Shiro said, "I don't know when she'll be back..." He was suddenly tackled by a short girl, "Ack Illiya you don't have to tackle me everytime you see me."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:16 pm

When morning came Taiga had practically rushed inside frozen to the bone. "Brr it's cold out there!" Whined Taiga. "Well fall is around the corner what do you expect. By the way Shimei's already here. He got back way early this morning and expected to find you here. I told him you don't live here with us." "Oh silly me I should have told him I only come here for breakfast and dinner." Said Taiga. "Alas why I stuck around to help Sakura cook." Said Shimei appearing with a smile. Rin turned around and couldn't help but laugh. She was normally so serious but seeing Shimei in the pink apron got her to crack up. "Yeah i know Sakura forced me to wear this thing." Said Shimei with a sigh. "I think it brings out your soft side." Said Illiya tackling him. "Hey now hands off he's mine little girl!" Yelled Taiga angry. "Oh come on what's wrong with a little hug?" Asked Illiya with a giggle. Taiga was still fuming.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:27 pm

Shiro said, "Don't do anything crazy Shimei." His eyes bored into Shimei's eyes. He mouthed the word "Rider..." Then turned and left the house and looked at the moon, "If Rider is back...I wonder if Saber is coming back..." He shook his head..."I have to deal with this...I don't know if she's ever coming back..." He shook his head again then saw Rider disappear on top of the wall, "At least she's on watch..." He thought as he turned and walked in on chaos.

Sakura said, "Miss Taiga please let go of Illiya...hurting her isn't going to help!" Shiro said, "Taiga let her go already..." He pushed the two of them apart. "Jeez...I leave for five minutes and you two are already going at it." Sakura said, "Miss Saber wouldn't have liked seeing you two fight as you are aware." Shiro sighed then went to his bedroom to find a shocking sight...Berserker was in his room. "What the...hell?" Berserker roared and punched him out of the wall and dashed after him. Shiro said, "Oh COME ON first Blaster now you? This is insane...Trace...ON!" He picked up a mop and turned it into a blade and deflected the blow. He quickly dashed out of the house area and led Berserker to an abandoned lot. "I don't know how you came back...but you're not getting away with this...what is your angle here Hercules..." Berserker said deeply, "My mistress has ordered me to batter you up a bit...but not kill you." He smashed Shiro into the wall.

He was blasted in the back by Rider. "I'm sorry but I can't allow you to kill him as of yet...my master's order are absolute...Light Force..." She vanished and flashed straight through Berserker. She stood between Berserker and the badly injured Shiro. "Get...away Rider you're no match for him." Shiro said as he slowly got to his feet. Rider said, "And you assume you are?" Shiro said, "I beat him once before with Saber's help...since she's not here I have to do it again alone this time." He turned a pipe into the sword he had seen Assassin wielding..."Come on let's see what you got you overgrown brute!" He flicked the blade then dashed forward attacking with full force. He was again smashed into a wall. This time Berserker threw a spike that hit him in the side. "What's the matter you two? Afraid?" Shiro said, "Never...you took out Archer a long time ago and you nearly took out Saber...I'll stop you." Berserker smirked, "Too bad this fight is over..." He vanished and Shiro fell to his knees, "Blast it..." He fell forward unconscious again.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Hearing the racket Rin and Shimei bolted in that direction. "You three stay there!" Ordered Rin. "Why didn't I sense it earlier? Damn it they're like rats invading this place!" Said Shimei as he burst into Shiro's room. "Rider!!" He yelled loudly as he got down by Shiro. Rin just stared in shock as the woman appeared. "So he was speaking the truth. I knew it I knew something felt strange about you." Said Rin. "Now's not the time unless I heal his injuries your friend won't live. I need to focus" Said Shimei ditching the apron fast. Holding his hand over Shiro the injuries begin to heal at a fast pace. Shimei's energy was draining fast as his hand started shaking. But he managed to heal Shiro before he went down. "Hey you alright!" Asked Rin. "I'll be fine... Healing takes a lot of mana out of me I just need to sleep.." Said Shimei leaning against the wall his eyes closing.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:55 pm

Shiro coughed painfully, "Berserker...he's back Rin...and he's more dangerous than ever." He slowly got to his feet and said, "We have to get Shimei back for resting." He said, "Rider help me with this." Rider picked him up gently and said, "We return now." The group returned and Rider laid him on his bed then vanished. Shiro said, "What is going on...why are all the servants coming back now...and why haven't Archer and Saber returned...you don't think Saber changing her past...made it so they never were chosen as Servants."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:01 pm

"I don't know but we got bigger things to worry about if Berserker has returned like you said." Said Rin. "I don't know why kid but for some reason you're on someone's shit list... " Said Shimei sitting up. The room spun so he was forced to lay back down.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:12 pm

Shiro said, "Its because I was the victor in the holy grail wars. We even defeated Gilgamesh...the legendary hero." He said, "At any rate our first order of business is to find out who Berserker's mistress is. If his mistress isn't someone who is my enemy then it won't be a problem...if his mistress was truly my enemy I'd be dead right now. Berserker said something during our fight...his orders were to injure me but not kill me...almost like his mistress wants me to come out and find her." He shook his head, "I have to go and find out who she is...and I believe I may have an idea who she is." He said, "Rin...take care of Shimei...I must do this..." He stood up and said, "Don't worry...I already know what will happen here..." He left the room and thought to himself, "Rin...take care of them all."

He got on his bike and headed for the temple...if she was who he thought she was...she'd be there. He got off the bike and walked up the steps, "Asura...come out I know who you are." A girl that was 12 years old with long pink hair said, "So you know I'm his mistress...interesting..." Shiro said, "Why didn't you tell me?" Asura said, "I had my reasons...however Berserker is off scouting right now...so what do you plan to do?" Shiro said, "Nothing I just want to know whether you're a threat or not."

A black haired girl landed near them, "Shiro...Asura...by orders of my master...you both...die here and now..." She looked very similar to Saber save her hair color and eye color. She drew a knight's blade, "You can call me Rapier..." She pointed her blade at Shiro. Shiro said, "Can't these servants cut me a break one of these times? I was attacked by two in rapid succession." Rapier stared at him then said, "Maybe so...Tomorrow dusk...be at the old abandoned winery...come alone...if anyone else interferes they will die on the spot...consider that a favor for my sister..." She vanished. Shiro said, "Sister...what is she talking about?" Asura said, "I have no idea...but you should return home...sorry about Berserker...but I had to test to see how you'd hold up. You're as good of a fighter as they say." Shiro blinked then returned back home.

He said, "Rin...Berserker's mistress is Asura...she isn't a threat as of yet...I'll still be keeping an eye on her though...a weird girl showed up though..." He told her all about the encounter with Rapier. "Apparently she's letting me rest for one day before she fights me...as a favor to her sister."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:47 pm

"I had Rider follow you boy you are not to go to that warehouse you hear me? It's suicide without a servant." Said Shimei coughing loudly. "Hey are you sure you're alright. The hell that's blood you're coughing up!" Said Rin horrified. "I'm afraid I haven't always been in the best of health. Last grail war I was bed ridden because of my weak immune system. Not this time... I will win and I will make my wish. I have to because I don't want to die like this... Said Shimei. "Noble as it is you're in no shape to fight. Now just relax and try and take it easy." Said Rin.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Shiro said, "What am I supposed to do then...if I don't go she'll come for me...and trust me she's stronger than Rider. I could sense it...she's similar to Saber." Sakura's eyes widened as she heard that...she quickly backed away and went into the kitchen, "I have to do something...I just wish I had my sister's power..." She closed her eyes and focused, "Come on...I know I have the same powers...I just have to tap into it...I have to...summon a servant...otherwise Shiro will....he will...I won't let it happen..." She slammed her fist into the counter, "Come to me...a servant of power...a servant of kindness....I command it..." She let out a scream as her hand glowed and command seals appeared on her hand, "What...I thought..." A portal appeared and a male servant appeared...
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Shimei sighed and said, "I could put up a barrier but as I am I don't think I'll be well enough to physically do it and maintain it." He started coughing again and more blood came up. "Our best objective is to find a place and hide. This isn't good and I really wish I had archer right now." Said Rin.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Sakura said, "Who...who are you?" Her hand was glowing.

Shiro said, "Then I have no choice...I didn't want to use this...but..." He went to his desk and pulled out a scroll, "A very special spell that Illiya gave me...as an emergancy...it will grant us a few days to formulate a strategy..." He called out the words and a barrier appeared around the buildings and then flew up and floated in the center, "In three days...that scroll will vanish and we'll be vulnerable...now I must go check on Sakura...I sensed something strange." He went out and saw Sakura in the same clothes she was in during the battle with Caster. He also saw Assassin standing in front of her, "Assassin...you have returned...but how?" He saw the glowing hand on Sakura, "She....summoned you...but how did she pull it off...there must have been a contact point."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shortcomings and the Retribution
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Essence  :: Roleplaying :: Anime Based Roleplaying-
Jump to: