Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Shortcomings and the Retribution

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
holymao229

The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Shiro stroked Rin's hair softly and said, "Besides I'll make sure we can find a way for you to get to do your college even with our baby...we have a lot of friends who won't let us have a really hard time. Trust me on that." Sakura said, "I'll babysit as much as I can I love babies." Shiro said, "We're going to be alright."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Rin just clung onto him pressing her face into his chest saying, "How could I be so damn careless. I should have never went at it with you so damn soon." "What's done is done now why don't I help you with your homework Rin." Said Shimei. "Okay I guess..." Said Rin softly as she left the room. "Don't worry Shiro I got this handled." Said Shimei as he followed after Rin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:51 pm

Shiro sighed in relief, "I'm happy we're having a child but I hope Rin is okay...she's the one I'm worried about." Sakura pouted, "You should have done me." Shiro said, "Eh wha?" Sakura said, "Nothing forget it...I'm going to make some tea." She ran off. Shiro blinked, "Oh god...don't tell me Sakura wanted me too." Rider laughed and said, "Fraid so...so did Saber when she was here." He groaned and said, "That's it Rider magic training now..." Rider said, "With pleasure..." She licked her blade.

A few minutes laters there were explosion sounds hitting the area and Rider and Shiro were going at it due to the magic and weapons combinations. Shiro was also using dual blades to deflect Rider and practicing sending magic through the blades.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:19 pm

Shimei came in a while later and sat there watching the two spar with each other. Seeing Shiro's blade break he could see the boy was wearing down. So he yanked him out of the fight and said, "I think that's enough Shiro you rag on me to take it easy but you need to learn your own limitations too. Why not go be with Rin for a while she could sue your company."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:21 pm

Shiro said, "You're right I was just trying to keep myself ready." He went to his room and put his arms around Rin's waist, "How are you doing Rin?" He kissed her cheek softly and stroked her hair.

Sakura served tea to everyone and wondered how much more time they had before the barrier went down.

Rider said, "how many more days until this barrier goes down Master Shimei?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:57 pm

Rin looked up from the notes she was taking and said, "I'm fine but I could use some tea if you don't mind." She kissed him softly and closed her book stretching slightly.

"No telling it could come down any day now. I used a high grade gem but still." Said Shimei.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Sakura came in with tea and sat down next to Rin and said, "So are you excited huh? You're going to have a baby...you are SOOOO lucky wish I was the one having a baby..." She gave puppy eyes to Rin. Shiro said, "Errr...."

Rider said, "We should prepare for the time the barrier comes down...that female servant is going to come for Shiro...and only Shiro.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:05 pm

"Back off Sakura you lost your chance and Shiro whose this girl after you? You wouldn't happen to be seeing another female behind my back would you?" Asked Rin with a raised eyebrow. "No he's not Rin I know exactly who this female servant is because I fought her and saved his ass once before." Said Shimei.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:09 pm

Rider said, "The female servant that is after him is a female that looks very similar to Saber just with black hair and green eyes...she's a very dangerous Servant who will do anything for a victory...she is not to be taken lightly, nevermind the romantic exchange behind the school." Shiro said, "That was NOT a romantic exchange she attacked me." Rider grinned, "Oh sure you weren't checking her out?" Shiro said, "No way! Granted she may look a little like Saber and yes I do miss Saber but that's because she was a very dear friend to me. Yes I was in love with Saber...but that was past tense and I will always care for Saber...Rin knows that, Rin even cares a lot for Saber they got close."

Sakura grinned and said, "Yeah Rin made out with Saber once." Shiro blushed, "That was...to transfer the Circuits." Sakura said, "Are you suuuuure that was all it was?" Shiro said, "I would think so..."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:46 pm

"Sakura get out last I checked this was mine and Shiro's home since we're technically the only two adults here! By all means if you're going to whore on Shiro or make assumptions then I"ll just have you kicked out!" Yelled Rin loudly. Sh then went back to her studying fuming at this point.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:49 pm

Sakura began crying, "I w-was o-only c-curious..." Shiro sighed, "She does have point Sakura that was way over the type...even if it was true which it isn't, its her business to disclose information like that. To whom and when and where is her choice so really you should be careful how you speak...I suggest that you give her time to cool down then apologize to her as soon as you can." Sakura nodded and ran off to make dinner.

Shiro said, "Rin...is there anything I can get you?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:08 pm

Shimei went into the kitchen setting the tray down. He caught a whiff of something good smelling. Sneaking up behind Sakura he placed his hands over her eyes and said, "What are you cooking it smells great."

"I'm fine Shiro I'm just going to have a hot shower after dinner and go to bed early tonight." Said Rin.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:20 pm

Sakura said, "I'm cooking Takoyaki and Shrimp Ole Sauce..." She smiled and said, "I'm only average at cooking...but still I try." She looked him over a moment then said, "You're very attractive...want to help cook? Just do exactly what I tell you and nothing else and it will be just fine."

Shiro put his arms around Rin and said, "Alright so long as I get to wash your back in the shower Rin."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:33 pm

"Uh sure I suppose I can help." Said Shimei grabbing an apron. He then tied it on saying, "Okay I'm ready for orders head chef."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:36 pm

An hour later Sakura rang the bell for dinner and said, "You did good Shimei and you actually looked handsome in that apron." She winked then set the table and sat down by the rice cooker.

Shiro walked in with Rin and sat down with her. Sakura said, "Dinner is served..." She had made a special side of Meatballs just for Taiga and hugged Illiya and said, "How's my favorite Illiya today huh?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:02 pm

Rin came out wearing a bath robe as she sat down. She had managed to get a shower in before dinner was done. Taking a seat she dropped a stack of books by her and attempted to study while she ate until Shimei plucked the book from her hand saying, "Table manners you don't read while eating at the table Rin. And besides you're over working yourself." "Oh fine I should be well prepared for tomorrow's exam anyways." Said Rin as she began to eat double the amount as she did that morning.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:05 pm

Shiro smiled watching her eat...he already had his portion away from her chopsticks. He said, "You really are hungry." He popped a meatball into his mouth while he saw Taiga getting more freaked out by the second by how fast she was eating. Shiro noticed that Shimei wasn't eating much, "Are you alright Shimei? You haven't eaten much at all." Rider pulled out chopsticks as if to say "If you don't eat I'll make you eat."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Shimei smiled having only taken a small bowl of rice and shrimp. Clearing it he said, "This should be enough for me." Though Taiga smacked Rin's chop sticks away saying, "Back you animal these are my meat balls!" "Hey I'm eating for two here and you got plenty!" Said Rin.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Sakura smiled and brought out ten big bowls of meatballs. "Eat up you two...I knew everyone loves the meatballs so I made a huge amount of them." Shiro blinked, "Can we afford this?" Sakura said, "Course we can my family is rich and they know how much I want to feed you and Shimei so they said spend as much as I want."

Rider said, "Master Shimei are you quite certain you are full? Should I make you a late night snack for tonight Master?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:20 pm

"Oh Sakura you're my hero!" Said Taiga. Shimei was about to answer when suddenly he coughed up blood. "Shimei!" Cried Taiga but when the person that appeared behind him had her sword through him everyone looked horrified thinking it was saber because she looked exactly like her. Shimei collapsed on his side not moving. "What a nuisance this one was. It took me this long to take down the barrier and finally its creator! Now prepare to die every one of you!" Yelled the woman loudly. Assassin came running in that moment and locked blades with her. He threw her back and said, "Get him and the girl to safety miss Taiga! And that means you to miss Rin you're in no position to fight!"
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:29 pm

Sakura went to Shimei and said, "Stay still...this may hurt a bit...but nothing compared to the pain you're feeling now..." She took his hand and her body began to glow, "I evoke the power of Restoration..." A golden glow began coming out in a radiating circle from her almost like pulsing. The wound began closing and the damage healing with each pulse and fresh blood of his own being replenished as she did this.

Shiro said, "Rider guard Sakura if you would." Rider nodded and went back. Shiro said, "This will not stand to pass...Joan of Arc..." He didn't even say a word as Joan of Arc's own blade appeared in his hand. "Ah yes Joan of Arc...the most beautiful and deadly fighter in France's history...however let's see how long you last..." He caught her blade on his own and said, "I evoke the ethyr of Gale Force winds...blow!" A powerful wind began to blow. "Try a little harder Joan of Arc..." He said, "I evoke the Hurricane of Typhonis..." Sakura's eyes widened as she heard that, "No way...that wind is so powerful it's insane..." Shiro pointed his blade, "Blow!" The wind began raging, "Finisher....I evoke Thunderbolt Heaven!" Lightening began coursing through the raging winds creating a combo wind and lightening (not enough to kill Joan of Arc but enough to send her packing)
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:41 pm

Joan was blown back that moment and she slammed up against a tree. Assassin had used the force of the wind to propel forward his blade pointing right at Joan. "Swallow Reversal!" He yelled and she got stabbed clear through the stomach. Jerking back he said, "Now the favor has been returned..." Joan slumped down coughing up blood. "Damn... you..." She said as she jumped up and vanished. Shimei on the other hand was still in severe pain. Taiga just stroked his head as Sakura continued healing the wind. Taking his hand Rin let him squeeze it as he screamed out slightly.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Sakura said, "Hold him still this is the final bit...it finishes the healing..." She said, "Cleanse this body of the vile poison and damage within...restore it to its original form...I evoke the legendary Total Healing!" A blast of white light filled the room...it was almost blinding. When it subsided Sakura stood up and whapped Shimei on the back and said, "You're better now...come on I'm getting you something special to eat..." She helped him to his feet, "No one better follow us or they get NOTHING to eat tomorrow morning!" Her eyes were steely then she left them.

Rider said, "That Sakura...what a fiesty girl..." Shiro said, "Well she kinda did fail to get my attention all those years and Rin just caught my eye and I fell for her...no wonder she's fiesty."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:43 am

After Shimei had eaten he had gone to his room and fallen asleep almost immediately. Even though he was healed it seemed to be more mental shock then anything that was hindering him. Everyone ended up staying on guard the whole night except Rin who fell asleep around two a.m. With the barrier down they were now sitting ducks. When sunrise came Shimei had woken up having only to come down with another fever. Rin had made some soup for him to possibly get down. "Sorry Rin to make you do this... Aren't you supposed to be taking your exam right now?" Asked Shimei weakly. "It's too dangerous to leave the area so I'd rather not put myself at risk." Said Rin as she helped him sit up.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:01 pm

Rider said, "You need to take your exam, I shall go with you..if you are carried by me, you will be invisible...no servant is stupid enough to attack a university in the middle of broad daylight..." She swept Rin off her feet and made the two of them vanish, "See that is one of my abilities...its how I got Shinji out of the school when we were losing in the Grail Wars." She moved carefully and was soon at her university, "Go take your test miss Rin...I will be sensing for anything out of the ordinary...moment I sense it I will shoot a flare horizontally...past your classroom so you won't be able to miss it....now enjoy your test."

Sakura wiped Shimei's brow, "Poor Shimei I wish I could help you...I'd do anything."

Shiro smirked, "Hey Taiga...I think Sakura is developing a crush on Shimei."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shortcomings and the Retribution
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Essence  :: Roleplaying :: Anime Based Roleplaying-
Jump to: