Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Shortcomings and the Retribution

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
holymao229

The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:16 pm

Shiro said, "That's because he was an underling...not our true enemy..." He said, "Berserker who attacked us was following someone else's orders...a girl's orders...but he didn't go all out nor did he even attempt to kill me...thus he's not truly an enemy...I need to find out who summoned him and soon." He shook his head, "Rin how are you feeling? Are you in pain at all?"

He knew he'd have to bring back Joan at some point soon. He said, "Alexandria if you would...I need you to help me prepare...we will need Joan's and your powers if we're going to handle this...I also need to find a way to summon Archer to Rin..." Sakura said, "Shimei are you alright?" She went to him and said, "You look upset...I thought you'd be relieved after it was all said and done...but I guess nothing is that simple."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:29 pm

"Sakura I just need some room to breathe... I'm going to wash this blood off me now.. So I'll be going to take a bath..." Said Shimei as he went off and disappeared into the bathroom.

"Aside from throwing up breakfast earlier I'm fin- Hey is that Saber!" Cried Rin cutting off seeing Saber walking off. She ran after her and Assassin just said, "I think she's fine Emiya. Judging by how she got side tracked just now." Saber was startled when Rin grabbed her "It really is you who summoned you? Are they good, bad, nice, have they been taking care of you?" Asked Rin one question after the other at a fast pace.

Saber didn't know how to answer or what to say. "I see you've changed quite a bit..." Said Saber smiling. Essei came walking around the corner saying, "Saber what's taking you so long?" "He froze seeing Rin and went rigid in fear. "Ah it's you!" He cried freaked out backing up against the wall. "Saber get away from her she's bad news I say!" Said Essei freaked out. "What are you going on about don't tell me that's your master Saber?" Asked Rin. "Afraid so don't mind him. And she's not our enemy Essei." Said Saber.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:34 pm

Shiro came in, "What's all the commotion?" He blinked, "Um Issei you don't have to be so freaked out by her." Sakura raced up, "So have you told him Shiro Sempai?" Shiro said, "Not yet..." Sakura said, "They are totally dating and she even is having a kid with him." Shiro blushed, "I didn't want to tell him this soon...poor guy will probably have a heart attack."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:42 pm

"W-What it's the end of the world!!" Cried Issei loudly. Everyone flinched when he fainted and fell over. "Seriously who faints from such a thing? I don't know whether to envy you or feel sorry for you Saber..." Said Rin. "He's pretty good despite what you just saw. Mind if I bring him inside till he's recovered?" Asked Saber picking up Essei and swinging the unconscious guy over her shoulder. "Sure follow me." Said Rin and Saber walked after her. A while later dinner had been served. Essei had woken up and just sat there quietly eating acting like he hadn't even fainted. "Shimei you aren't eating again?" Asked Rin. "It'd be wise if I just stuck to my tea for now." Said Shimei. "Honestly with all the weird faces here I can hardly blame the guy for not wanting to eat." Said Essei. "Who you calling weird you're the one who fainted and fell over because of what you heard." Said Assassin calmly. "That was a one time thing!" Said Essei glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:43 pm

Sakura said, "Shiro plans to marry Rin one day."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Essei suddenly started coughing and was choking on his rice. Though a hard smack on the back from Saber and he caught his breath. "You trying to kill me!" Said Essei. Rin's face was beet red and she said, "Sakura would you please stop tormenting the guy?" "I heard it all now you can't catch me off guard anymore!" Said Essei. He then set his bowl down and said, "I know a few faces here so who the rest of you people?" Shimei finished his tea and said, "Call me Shimei I'm a Magus whose been teaching Shiro since I reached my limits on my magic due to my health."

"You do look like you're on your death bed. And knowing Shiro from what Saber has told me about him. He adapts very fast so he might take your magic past your level." Said Essei. "Yes and that's why I'd rather avoid having to fight him if you don't mind Essei." Said Saber. "Don't worry we got bigger fish to fry." Said Essei waving his hand. "Like berserker?" Asked Rin. "Well duh he's the biggest issue among everyone. It'll take an army to take him out." Said Essei.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Sakura grinned and said softly in Essei's ear, "By the way...I'm Rin's sister...and I'm just as interesting as she is."

Shiro said, "Nonsense Shimei you'll live 1000 years more if we have any say about it."

Rider said, "Unfortunately that's not how it works...when a body shuts down it shuts down...Master Shimei if the....unthinkable happens to you...you wouldn't be offended if I went to Shiro or Rin as a master would you?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:02 pm

"Sakura!" Said Saber finally getting fed up. She was fanning Essei who had doubled over. "Do what you want but I had enough of the theatrics. I'm done with my tea so I'm heading to bed." Said Shimei standing up. Though Rin made him sit back down and shoved a bowl of rice into his hand saying, "You better eat or do you want to make Sakura cry?"
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Sakura's eyes began watering, "Please Shimei eat...I don't want to think you don't like my food..." Her eyes watered more.

Shiro chuckled, "Oh seriously Essei its not that bad...Rin is actually a really nice girl once you take the time to get to know her...she just puts up a front so that people who are jerks will not hurt her. Her sister Sakura doesn't even put up the front. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Shimei just looked at Sakura and groaned saying, "Alright fine fine." He begin eating and finished it setting the bowl down. "Maybe you should stick around Shiro's going to be training tomorrow morning. You need to see what he can do so you know how to work with him." Said Shimei. "I guess it wouldn't hurt if you don't mind dealing with me for the night." Said Essei.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Sakura gave Shimei a hug, "You're a total sweetie I'm so happy you like my food...I'll give you a special treat tonight." She winked then walked off leaving Shiro blinked, "Errr what just happened there?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:21 pm

"Wow she was really coming onto you Shimei." Said Essei. "It's not the first time I've had a high school student has come onto me. I'm thirty five years old, been married once, and I'm a college professor. Yet I look about nineteen I guess that's the only good thing I got going for me because my health is suckish." Said Shimei. "Well I see Shiro is dense as ever even I could see what was going on." Said Saber as she finished eating.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:25 pm

Shiro said, "Well I could see Essei has been giving you the happy eye all night...I think he thinks your cute Saber."

Sakura came back out with a non sugar specialty cake...it tasted like chocolate cake but it had no sugar...she made it with a special type of artificial powder that simulated the sugar necessary to make the cake..it tasted like real chocolate cake too. "I made this with no sugar...its something you can eat without worrying."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:10 pm

"You're joking right? I won't even dignify that comment with a response back." Said Saber. "That's it tomorrow you and me are going to have a little lesson on how to make a proper retort." Said Rin. "I'm afraid insulting isn't in my list of things to do. So I'm going to have to decline." Said Saber. Rin sulked and said, "Fine I should know you're all about fighting. You should try having a little fun every now and then. Assassin came back and said, "Just let it be the more of warrior she is the better when the time comes to face an enemy. He sat down and a loud fart noise was heard that moment.

Everyone just gaped as he jumped back up and Shimei was the first to bust out laughing as he took the whoopie cushion from under Assassin's seat cushion. "Warrior huh? This is coming from the most gullible guy I seen so far! And what makes it even better no one saw me slip that under your seat!" He laughed even harder and Saber said, "I fail to find any of this funny seeing as dinner is done I think I'll just go keep a watch on things." She stood up and left. "If I weren't on contract with Sakura I'd kill you now for what you just did." Said Assassin glaring at Shimei. "Hey lighten up and besides you were dense enough to fall for it." Said Shimei finishing up his cake.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:14 pm

Sakura said, "Assassin please do try to relax a little it is just a little joke, besides..." She leaned in and whispered an idea to him, "If you want to get him back then that's all you gotta do." She whispered in his ear that too so no one heard him, "No reason to threaten when you can get even." She winked and sat down next to Shimei, "So are you enjoying the cake?"

Shiro sighed and got up and went to check on Saber, she was training in the dojo as usual, "Ever the consummate soldier aren't you Saber..." He smiled and flipped a Bokan into his hand, "I haven't lost my edge yet...a sparring match?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:24 pm

Saber looked at him and she lowered her head saying, "I suppose..." Shimei came in a while later and saw the two training. Saber was disarmed quite fast which startled her. Looking at Shiro she smiled and said, "You've improved good job." She picked up her sword and looked at Shimei saying, "So whose your servant?" "I got Rider but she's out scouting. If you're going to challenge me I'll have to use magic to compensate for the lack of my sword skills." Said Shimei. "You're bleeding." Said Saber calmly. She pointed and Shimei looked down. "Shit side wound opened probably from laughing too hard earlier. I can heal myself a bit more." Said Shimei pressing his hand to his side.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:27 pm

Shiro said, "Don't strain yourself..." He placed his hand on Shimei's head, "I evoke the healing winds of the northern plains...heed my call...Healing Winds." A refreshing breeze began blowing through the dojo which also tried to blow up Saber's skirt (not that Shiro was looking) and healed Shimei's injury, "Really you should be resting for a few days Shimei..."

Sakura grinned and kissed Shimei on the cheek softly, "So what are you doing up and about? Shouldn't you be resting huh huh huh?"

Rider saw Rin standing outside, "Miss Rin...should you be standing here like that? Won't you catch cold?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shortcomings and the Retribution   The Shortcomings and the Retribution - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shortcomings and the Retribution
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Essence  :: Roleplaying :: Anime Based Roleplaying-
Jump to: