Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D Grayman - Legacy of the noah

Go down 
AuthorMessage

D Grayman - Legacy of the noah Empty
PostSubject: D Grayman - Legacy of the noah   D Grayman - Legacy of the noah EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:07 am

Somewhere near Paris - Black Order HQ

With reports of demons scarce and little to be done, Calburn was more busy working on his new ideas. His latest attempt and at innocence finder was still not perfect, after all sometimes finding innocence was like finding a needle in a haystack. Though he'd heard rumors of demons showing up, it had been roughly a week since anyone had last gone out. He was also puzzled by the word of a traitor, Allen walker had been one of the order's greatest assets but in the end was declared a traitor... The mystery puzzled him, so as he worked he occasionally cnacked on a plate of deep fried pickles that were pretty spicy.

After a couple of hours he found himself wandering off to his room to sleep, passing by others he waved tiredly with his parasitic hand and nodded as if to say good night. Stopping to get some milk from the cafeteria he drank it as he walked, oh if things were this quiet always there would be no need for the order. "Too quiet and too boring, at least I have time to perfect this one..." He mused to himself and trailed off, walking past his room before looking at the number and blinking. Turning back he started to the door which was nine doors back the way he came, often he got too involved in his work.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: D Grayman - Legacy of the noah   D Grayman - Legacy of the noah EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:13 pm

"MORON!!!!" Yelled a pissed female voice. Elena had the last straw with her idiot of a brother. How they were even related she never understood. Loki was laughing as he ran down the hall with Elena chasing after him. "So you though it'd be funny to slip a frog into my shower do you! When will you grow up!" Elena yelled furiously. Loki had gotten away and had hidden himself and Elena who was still fuming went back to her room the door slamming shut. Loki flipped himself back up onto the wall way after throwing himself off the ledge fearing his sister was going to barbecue his ass. He sighed with a smile and said, "Girls are too easy to infuriate." He then laughed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl

PostSubject: Re: D Grayman - Legacy of the noah   D Grayman - Legacy of the noah EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Elena's shouting was clear to anyone near by above or below, but when he heard it his palm smacked his forehead and he was surprised when Loki landed in front of him, managing to stop a split second before walking into him. However he was not impressed but nothing could be done about this, the two often fought like cats and dogs and though Loki was the eldest his sister was the scariest. "Easy to get angry but also the most likely to make you suffer, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." He spoke and chuckled, hell he'd never even admitted to trying to understand women. That was a task even more complex than creating an innocence detector that even half worked, an interesting bunch everyone was here.

"Safe to assume you need to hide from her now, wherever you hide avoid my work space please. I don't want it trashed in her trying to find you, or anything sensitive damaged please." He said after that and then sighed, he was frustrated at the lack of progress on his work and realized that this one was probably going to take expert help but not any from Komui.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: D Grayman - Legacy of the noah   D Grayman - Legacy of the noah EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:54 pm

"Nah she don't scare me I can avoid her easily." Said Loki with a grin. Though a loud sneeze suddenly made him jump right into Calburn's arms scared. Sora was walking up and he blinked seeing that. "OK I'm going back to bed.... My dreams are really getting messed up now that I'm seeing weird things..." He disappeared into his room the door closing behind him. Loki looked at Calburn and said, "Ehhh...." He slid down to his feet and said, "That ain't going to look good on my record now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D Grayman - Legacy of the noah   D Grayman - Legacy of the noah EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:17 pm

"This never happened, now let's not talk of it and forget this happened..." Was his response after he nearly freaked out and glared up, she had forced this situation and she was probably laughing her head off about it. Luckily nobody was there to see it so he cleared his throat after speaking, he was obviously not willing to let this bother him openly but he was going to get her back good for this one. He just needed the right invention, or the right motivation... Komui and LenaLee could be the way, if he implied the right things he could get that guy on Elena right quick. "Say how about a little pay back, we just gotta imply something to a certain someone and get him to bite."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: D Grayman - Legacy of the noah   D Grayman - Legacy of the noah EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:26 pm

"I suppose the old saying goes don't get mad get even. What's your plan for this so called pay back?" Asked Loki with a grin as he leaned against the railing. Though the stone suddenly crumbled away and Loki fell sideways with a loud yell. A crash was heard when he landed in a pile of trash bags on the floor below there. Laughter was heard as Elena appeared saying, "Oh brother my oh my I didn't know you were that kind of guy! Now you're where you belong in the trash!" "That's it she's so dead." Said Loki as he struggled to free himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D Grayman - Legacy of the noah   D Grayman - Legacy of the noah EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:31 pm

He was about to reply when Loki fell and looking up he closed his eyes and laughed, this was not at Loki but at something different. He had a plan and it would be glorious, and he would make sure that Elena would face the wrath of an overprotective brother. Siblings were strange, but Elena would find this response to be quite fitting. "Talk in the morning, it's late and besides I've gotta get a better idea on the matter." He said after waiting for Elena to finish her gloating, her big mouth would really be what gets her into trouble. In fact he would have pictures too, just now to trick her into a compromising situation with LenaLee to set off Komui's radar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D Grayman - Legacy of the noah   D Grayman - Legacy of the noah Empty

Back to top Go down

D Grayman - Legacy of the noah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Essence  :: Roleplaying :: Anime Based Roleplaying-
Jump to: